Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night

+5
hungry
doubleo
mjssoulmate
Human_nature
ishealive
9 posters

Go down

Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Empty Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:54 am

Sorry if this was already posted, I wasn't online all weekend and didn't see topic if it was posted.

Jermaine was on Irish TV Friday night on The Late Late show. Here are links for 2 parts of the show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqFs7u3PvBw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU2b0qv0aZk
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Empty Re: Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:10 pm

This was heartbreaking. Jermaine cryed. OH MY GOD Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Icon_sad Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Icon_sad He is NOT acting, its not an act.

He said that Michael would have loved the show in Vienna IF he was alive.
They moved it to UK, to do it next year in London, in June.

Jermaine, talks about Michael in past sence all the time... I threwup, I got really sick AGAIN, by watching this. My heart broke completely Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Icon_sad Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Icon_sad

My only question is: Why is he suddenly in Ireland?? Michael loved that place so much. What is Jermaine doing there? I know he went there, but I wanna know what he is doing there...??

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Empty Re: Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:17 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:20 pm

He did not cry because of the show, he cryed because he miss Michael.. OMG, What if Mike is in danger?? I cant even think about that?

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:23 pm

@MBMJ Jermaine was probably in Ireland because he was asked to come on the show. He had been on that show 2 years ago.
I wouldn't worry too much, Jermaine didn't say anything different to what he said on CNN.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:24 pm

I dont like the past tense talk, and the tears. That really broke my heart Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Icon_sad Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Icon_sad

And when he said that Katrine told him over the phone that Michael was dead. I lost it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 pm

He actually showed some emotion this time. He still refers to Michael in present tense over and over again.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by doubleo Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Jermaine is crying for Jermaine, not Michael. Don't get it twisted. Jermaine is regretting the fact that he's not going to get all the money he was expecting from the show in Vienna. He had already spent that in his mind. LOL He might even have to take that Rolls back to the dealer. And I'd venture to say that the lawsuits are coming. That's enuf to make Jermaine have a nervous breakdown.
doubleo
doubleo

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:04 pm

I can't say I don't like Jermaine, I do like him.
I'm not sure what's going on in the Jackson household at the moment.
The tribute was a major mess up for whatever reason.
None of us are perfect.
This is just my opinion, no one has to agree with me.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:43 pm

I don't know if Jermaine is really crying for Michael, or himself, but either way I can't hate on him. I respect him Smile
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:23 pm

Human_nature wrote:He cry because his show have been cancelled.
I never saw a tear from Jermaine at the memorial or funeral ...or anywhere.

Jermaine love Jermaine.

I agree. I watched LKL when Jermaine was on with Shawn King. A clip was shown of Paris giving her speech at the memorial..nothing from Jermaine. A clip was shown of him singing 'Smile' ...Jermaine was smiling and singing along. IMHO, he has not cried for Michael at all in the public.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:35 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:This was heartbreaking. Jermaine cryed. OH MY GOD Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Icon_sad Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Icon_sad He is NOT acting, its not an act.

He said that Michael would hace loved the whos in Vienna IF he was alive.

Jermaine, talks about Michael in past sence all the time... I threwup, I got really sick AGAIN, by watching this. My heart broke completely Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Icon_sad Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Icon_sad

My only question is: Why is he suddenly in Ireland?? Michael loved that place so much. What is Jermaine doing there? I know he went there, but I wanna know what he is doing there...??

I have 2 words for you :DAMAGE CONTROL! Wink

So don't be sad! Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Icon_cheers He's alive! And we have plenty of reasons to believe that! *hug*
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:03 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:This was heartbreaking. Jermaine cryed. OH MY GOD Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Icon_sad Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Icon_sad He is NOT acting, its not an act.

He said that Michael would have loved the show in Vienna IF he was alive.

Hon - Don't Get Sick Again ..... I hate when you get sick .... & The Past Tense Talk again makes more sure he is alive & well ..... Do get better & don't worry.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:

I have 2 words for you :DAMAGE CONTROL! Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Icon_wink

So don't be sad! Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Icon_cheers He's alive! And we have plenty of reasons to believe that! *hug*

Im not entirely sure of what you mean by: Damage control?

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:18 pm

Let us not forget, that wasn't just any Rolls... but probably a custom-made Rolls!

Jermaine had BIG plans. His tears were real alright. They were really for himself.

doubleo wrote:Jermaine is crying for Jermaine, not Michael. Don't get it twisted. Jermaine is regretting the fact that he's not going to get all the money he was expecting from the show in Vienna. He had already spent that in his mind. LOL He might even have to take that Rolls back to the dealer. And I'd venture to say that the lawsuits are coming. That's enuf to make Jermaine have a nervous breakdown.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:33 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:

I have 2 words for you :DAMAGE CONTROL! Jermaine - interview on Irish TV Friday night Icon_wink

Im not entirely sure of what you mean by: Damage control?

Fans have been noticing the lack of tears and emotion in the Jackson family. I think this is what that was.
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum