Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larry King Live, Jermaine Jackson Interview - 08/07/09

+9
Sweet1
nohype
Savannah
carpenoctem
wishful09
emo_pinkt
Human_nature
Lorrie
SeeingClues
13 posters

Go down

Larry King Live, Jermaine Jackson Interview -  08/07/09 Empty Larry King Live, Jermaine Jackson Interview - 08/07/09

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Official thread to discuss and analyze Jermaine's interview with Larry King tonight!

We'll hear what he has to say and of course, dissect every word!! Laughing
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Larry King Live, Jermaine Jackson Interview -  08/07/09 Empty Re: Larry King Live, Jermaine Jackson Interview - 08/07/09

Post by Lorrie Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Can't wait. I'm looking forward to this big time, so thanks for starting the thread!
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Larry King Live, Jermaine Jackson Interview -  08/07/09 Empty Re: Larry King Live, Jermaine Jackson Interview - 08/07/09

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:20 pm

CNN is reporting the interview was pre-recorded...I wonder why not live? Oh well, still should be interesting. Some of the comments are listed on CNN already.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:34 pm

However, Jermaine's exclusive statement "Jermaine Jackson On His New Mission!" on Larry King's CNN site (http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/08/05/lkl-web-exclusive-jermaine-jackson-on-his-new-mission/) doesn't seem very promising for those -- like me -- who believe Michael is still alive.

EXCERPTS:

"Michael always looked for the good in people, but he also wanted people to understand him, and what he was here for. This made the ridicule he endured so much harder to bear. How can someone who gave so much, be the subject of so much hate? Why is it, the more blessed we are, the tougher our times are destined to be?"

[*SO* very true that]

"Michael didn’t care if we knew everything he did for people, because God knows. God knows his intentions, and knows the results. I know my brother is in a very secure, serene, peaceful place. When we live on earth, we are judged not only by who we are, but also by what we do for others. When we leave, we take the good and bad deeds with us. Michael took nothing but good deeds with him.

Michael and I were raised to believe there is a Supreme Being. Having success told us God had a plan for us. Michael used his success in a positive way. He knew that it’s not what you get from others, it’s what you do for others. We all achieve things in life, but the greatest achievement is doing God’s work. Michael was a man of God because he was doing His work. Eternal life is the ultimate reward from God – and Michael has eternal life."

[The last two paragraphs above definitely sound like a very clear acknowledgment that Michael is, in fact, dead, despite the mix of present and past tense. What to believe now?]
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:39 pm

For people who don't have cable or access to CNN , I found a good website Smile

here :

http://tvweb360.com/
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:40 pm

hmm..his brother is in a "secure" place...I wonder where?

I know a couple of years ago MJ was looking to do a documentary to rebuild his image. Perhaps it is Jermaine fulfilling his wishes of that post-mortem, or MJ took the concept to the next level in this hoax!!
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:33 pm

JERMAINE SAID HE'S NOT AWARE OF A 2nd PRIVATE AUTOPSY...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAID HIS MOTHER IS IN CHARGE...."THEY WILL TELL HER WHEN IT'S READY TO PRESENT THE FACTS!!

Unbelievable!!!!!
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:34 pm

JERMAINE IS ACTING WEIRD...is ANYONE watching this?????
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:43 pm

He's talking about Michael as if he's still alive..."Michael loves to read everything"..."Michael is a great humanitarian"...

You will think he is 100% alive if you watch this...
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:43 pm

I missed a big part ...my son needed me...

I watch now.

I didn't see about the autopsy...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:47 pm

SeeingClues wrote:He's talking about Michael as if he's still alive..."Michael loves to read everything"..."Michael is a great humanitarian"...

You will think he is 100% alive if you watch this...

Yes I noticed...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:02 pm

ok...nothing special at all ...

Jermaine & Shaw King will make a song together.

They all acting weird Suspect
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:11 pm

TRIBUTE 2009!!!!!!!!!!!! Castle in Vienna!!!!!!!
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:14 pm

yes I replied in your other post Wink

thanks, I'm very tired and I just didn't make the link ...
I need more coffee hehe Shocked Laughing
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:17 pm

He said he didnt know if they recieved the results from the private autopsy (he dosent think so)...(Just wierd)
Michael wanted to do 50 concerts AEG helped him with it (Sounds just like what his manager said)
He never knew he was on drugs (dont worry darling we dont think he was either)
eta:Jermaine didnt seem to "know" alot of things and he was suppose to be really close to MJ.
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:25 pm

he used the present tense a lot.

Now they are having this Tribute in Vienna because Michael loved it there...but if he's dead why fly everyone to Vienna? hmmmm!!
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wishful09 Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:26 pm

Why is no one excited about this interview?? They were acting way to wierd. Jermaine seemed really happy. And when did he and Larry beocme buddy buddy? lol. Something is up.
wishful09
wishful09
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:30 pm

Im dissapointed in Jermaine....But it is now 6 weeks....There is nothing wrong with smiling. He's got to keep his head up for his kids...Now everything else about the interview was wierd..I wonder if AEG had a talk with him??
If Mj's self proclaimed back bone dosent dosent really "know"...who does?
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:31 pm

You have got to be kidding me. How can Jermaine NOT know about the 2nd private otopsy??
Dosent the family speak to eachother?

This is way to weird for me.
And what is with all the talk in pressence sence? I mean, he has been "dead" for almost 2 months, wasent it about time, they started talking about him, in past sense?? I was just wondering.

I know we arent, talking about him in past sence, but we dont know for sure, so that is a diffrent thing. But the family have to know.

This has got to be the closest family ever. JEEEZZZZZ

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by wishful09 Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:32 pm

No, I didnt mean anything was wrong with him being happy. It just seems like there is something in particular he is happy/excited about. Just a feeling, I guess.
wishful09
wishful09
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:34 pm

what do you expect Jermaine to say though "ok, Larry..you got me...Michael's hiding in Vienna with his missing bodyguard".. come on folks!!
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:42 pm

Did you see his reaction when he saw the video about Joe saying he knows Omar is Michael's son? Jermaine was looking down at first and when Joe said he knew it he was just stunned.
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Weird how they seems to know nothing...

They didn't talk together, or they live on Mars maybe ? hehe alien
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Forgive me for saying that....but i still believe Paris' speech was somewhat rehearsed.
I mean, if this was MY brother that passed and i would hear his daughter say something like that it would bring me to tears every single time. But that could also be because I'm a woman! Laughing
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:57 pm

SeeingClues wrote:what do you expect Jermaine to say though "ok, Larry..you got me...Michael's hiding in Vienna with his missing bodyguard".. come on folks!!

His bodyguard is missing??? oh my...I didn't hear that.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Also...if MJ is in Vienna, and would decide to stay there and not come back to the United States...would he still face charges for faking his death? Or would he not because he would be in another country??? I was just wondering how that worked. scratch
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:13 pm

LaToya said it herself in one of her "paid" interviews that they had the results of the second autopsy, however, she couldn't say anything because it would jeopardize the LAPD investigation. In addtion, she mentioned that the results would be SHOCKING! How does Jermaine not know this or at least "rehearsed" this same speech himself. I am so OVER the Jackson family. Rolling Eyes
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:26 pm

@nohype....now ehat you mention LaToya.....Can anybody refresh my memory on being in the hospital room with the "sead" michael. Was he or not?
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:27 pm

oops....dead
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:28 pm

why are you guys thinking that just because he is saying he knows nothing that in fact that is the case?? Do you expect him to reveal everything on Larry King today?

in regards to the bodyguard there was an article weeks ago that his wife said that "he had to go away for a while"...
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:37 pm

I dont know..I mean he could have said that they know the results *which is what evceryone thinks) but he cant disclose that info. Also...I thought that it was settled for him to be buried at Forest..Apparently it still up in the air acording to Jermaine. But ultimately its katherine's decision. He also seemed to Know about MJ and the AEG plan alot. I dont know the jacksons are wierd.
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:49 pm

SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Well! I was taken aback when LK wife Shawn showed up near the end of the interview and said She and Jermaine are doing one of MJ's songs, " Will You Be There" @ O2 in London in Sept. He said they wanted to do the tribute on MJ's birthday in August but they wanted to give everyone the opportunity to show up that wanted to attend. How much do you want to bet that the Tribute Show to MJ gets moved to end of Oct? Jermaine can't very well come out and say in the interview the Oct date. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:32 pm

It's weird how Jermaine said that all the Jacksons are so close and they love each other very much..and that's a perfect environment for MJ's children....but if they are so close how come he doesn't know anything??He doesn't know what his mom wants to do...doesnt really know much abt Omer...about JOe, everybody....autopsy, burial? there are really still no new answers for our old questions Sad
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:51 pm

WTF What is wrong with Jermaine?

The children goes to the movies to see Ice age??? EHHH Why?? they just lost their father, and they are going to the movies?

Jermaine dosent know about the 2nd otopsy??? Isent it suppose to the the 4rth one?? This family is really close, they must speak to eachother everyday. WHAT A JOKE.

Suddenly, Jermaine is shy (just like Michael) suddenly Jermaine is the one "closest" to his mother!! I think im gonna be sick

The fans needs something. Thats right Jermaine, we need to know the truth.

The tribute is gonna be infront of a castle, cause Michael loves castles. Well we know that. To me it looked like Jermaine was dont "griveing" Over his brother. Weird!!!

It tore my heart out to see him lying there lifeless!! BS. Jermaine dosent look like someone who just had his heart broken. That interwiev has to be the BIGGEST JOKE EVER.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:57 pm

Okay I just want to know why Jermaine changed the order of the words of the song

memorial July 7th 2009 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKrh6tfrJw8

Save the world wards July 24 2009 @7:00minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C59-uBajA4I
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:Okay I just want to know why Jermaine changed the order of the words of the song

memorial July 7th 2009 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKrh6tfrJw8

Save the world wards July 24 2009 @7:00minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C59-uBajA4I

I think is because during the Memorial they had to pretend to be sad Hence why he changed the words from gladness to sadness. At the Save the world awards he didn't have to pretend/Act as if he was sad. I think is just one more clue that was given in the memorial.
Good catch about the Awards
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:30 pm

MyBelovedMJ,
You are so right. I didn't realize the Tribute show was going to be at a castle. Trust me that is going to change to the O2 in London. They are going to have such an outpour of fans that want to attend the Tribute show they will have to relocate and move the date back. Castle's don't have seating capacity for millions of fans. Just think he had a tremendous fan base overseas. Honestly, Jermaine must think people are stupid. I want to know why he's not mad about the possibly of foul play in his brothers death. His mom is and so are other members of the Family. I am curious as to how the kids can be so damn happy and content when their dad hasn't been gone 2 months. He is such an idiot. Also, what did he mean when he said even if Omer isn't MJ's son they would continue to take care of him. Wow! Unbelievable! Who made him the Family spokesman anyway? All I can say is the Saga continues! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:05 am

suppossedly they are selling 85,000 tickets to this...so are they building a stadium in front of this castle??
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:17 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

WTF What is wrong with Jermaine?

The children goes to the movies to see Ice age??? EHHH Why?? they just lost their father, and they are going to the movies?

Jermaine dosent know about the 2nd otopsy??? Isent it suppose to the the 4rth one?? This family is really close, they must speak to eachother everyday. WHAT A JOKE.

Suddenly, Jermaine is shy (just like Michael) suddenly Jermaine is the one "closest" to his mother!! I think im gonna be sick

The fans needs something. Thats right Jermaine, we need to know the truth.

The tribute is gonna be infront of a castle, cause Michael loves castles. Well we know that. To me it looked like Jermaine was dont "griveing" Over his brother. Weird!!!

It tore my heart out to see him lying there lifeless!! BS. Jermaine dosent look like someone who just had his heart broken. That interwiev has to be the BIGGEST JOKE EVER.

Ditto with My Beloved MJ ... should the children still be mourning a lost of their father still?? .... Jermaine isn't selling me it at all....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down