Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video comparing Criss Angel and Michael Jackson

3 posters

Go down

Video comparing Criss Angel and Michael Jackson Empty Video comparing Criss Angel and Michael Jackson

Post by dancer1792 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Check out this video posted by c33stylisticz called Michael Jackson Death HOAX: The final curtain call. This video was made after she saw a topic about Criss Angel on MJHD. In the video, she compares Criss Angel's show Believe to Michael Jackson. It is really good, and she goes very in depth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6cpQ4baYpU

Let me know what you think.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Video comparing Criss Angel and Michael Jackson Empty Re: Video comparing Criss Angel and Michael Jackson

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:09 pm

I'm sure that Michael Jackson and Criss Angel have spent some together in Las Vegas. They were both there in 2007. I've suspected that they cooked up something together. Let's hope so!

Last edited by mjssoulmate on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Video comparing Criss Angel and Michael Jackson Empty Re: Video comparing Criss Angel and Michael Jackson

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:09 pm

dancer1792 wrote:Check out this video posted by c33stylisticz called Michael Jackson Death HOAX: The final curtain call. This video was made after she saw a topic about Criss Angel on MJHD. In the video, she compares Criss Angel's show Believe to Michael Jackson. It is really good, and she goes very in depth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6cpQ4baYpU

Let me know what you think.

OMG!!!! Video comparing Criss Angel and Michael Jackson Affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Very interesting, I wouldn't be surprised at all.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down