Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna be part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic

+16
rowdyangel
mommy
GirlSaturday
yaya
WanaBstartnSthn
Banessa
dirty_diana
little fairy90
NikkiKat22
anotherpartofme
Sweet1
EarthAngel90
Human_nature
MJWifey
Rach
~~Kristy~~
20 posters

Go down

Wanna be part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic Empty Wanna be part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Hello Everyone!!!! If anyone is interested in beening part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic then here is the link http://www.thisisit-fans.com/index.php?language=en All you have to do is upload a picture of yourself put in your first name your country and your favorite song agreeing to the rules and then you upload so if anyone is interested there is the link.And there is intructions to of what it's about.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Wanna be part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic Empty Re: Wanna be part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic

Post by Rach Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Thanks Kristy!

I just did it but OMG was it hard picking a favourite song. I wanted to select them all! However in the end I settled on "Remember The Time"

Smile xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Wanna be part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic Empty Re: Wanna be part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic

Post by MJWifey Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:56 pm

ok ill check it out ill post something if i like it
MJWifey
MJWifey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-21
Leeftijd : 27

http://www.myspace.com/mamachoclate

Back to top Go down

Post by MJWifey Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:59 pm

I just did i swear every single song is my favorite but i settled for 'Is it scary?'
MJWifey
MJWifey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-21
Leeftijd : 27

http://www.myspace.com/mamachoclate

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:08 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:09 pm

Awesome I've done it to and I've added my picture and the song I picked was Thriller.

Last edited by ~~Kristy~~ on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:26 pm

I did it and I add my Pic & the song I choose was "Why" by Michael J& 3T ... I love that song , but I love all of Michael's Songs.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:55 pm

Finished and I chose "Another Part of Me'' Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:28 pm

I chose Give in to me! drunken
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Im not comptable with this. Posting a picture of myself in a random site. Is it okey if I skip it??

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:13 pm

I just did it. I chose the song "You are Not Alone". The first Michael Jackson song that really changed my life.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by little fairy90 Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:09 am

I chose Give In to Me too I love this song Wanna be part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic Icon_biggrin
little fairy90
little fairy90
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by dirty_diana Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:04 am

I uploaded two different pictures of myself and chose 'Dirty Diana' and 'Man In The Mirror'. Heehee... I just love how he says my name in that first song (can't get enough of it!) and 'Man In The Mirror' has ALWAYS inspired me to make something better of myself everyday. But, it was SOO hard to choose! ALL of his songs are favorites of mine! Wanna be part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic Icon_biggrin
dirty_diana
dirty_diana
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:07 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:I did it and I add my Pic & the song I choose was "Why" by Michael J& 3T ... I love that song , but I love all of Michael's Songs.

I forgot how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE that song!

Thanks for reminding me Babes Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:29 am

I celebrated my 500th post by doing this! I am so happy I did! Smile I chose Give in to Me! Thanks Kristy for posting this for all of us! Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:44 am

No Problem Banessa Smile
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:01 am

I uploaded my pic. I think I chose In The Closet as my fave. I cant remember though.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:08 am

it was hard to choose, but i went with "they don't care about us." i wanted to choose them all!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:52 am

Booo...hiss..."Break Of Dawn' is not listed among the songs to select. Wanna be part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic Icon_mad
The duet with Eddie Murphy "Whatzupwitu" is listed though. Wanna be part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic Icon_scratch

~~Kristy~~ wrote:Hello Everyone!!!! If anyone is interested in beening part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic then here is the link http://www.thisisit-fans.com/index.php?language=en All you have to do is upload a picture of yourself put in your first name your country and your favorite song agreeing to the rules and then you upload so if anyone is interested there is the link.And there is intructions to of what it's about.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:14 am

I did it a while ago - Selected Will you be there, but as you have all stated - they're favourites. Wanna be part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic Icon_biggrin

I missed speechless on the list - I love it when he sings "When I'm with you I am lost for words" -
uh, I think it's time to go to the "Golden pants tread" Wanna be part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic Lol
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:33 am

I've done it too. Uploaded a pic of me and selected 'Stranger In Moscow'. My fave.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:50 am

I'm in. With Another part of me. Because he IS just another part of me.....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:03 pm

This is great!
It was a toughy but I chose Stranger in Moscow! Wanna be part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic Icon_cheers
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:30 pm

I'm a bit disappointed at the fact that some really good songs are missing on that list...then there are others that are not even from his albums? Mmmmm
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:31 pm

Btw I chose History/Ghosts...I just wanted to chose History. ? Lol
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Okayyyyyyyy

2 pics and-Black or White and Will U be there Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by the king and I Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:53 pm

~~Kristy~~ wrote:Hello Everyone!!!! If anyone is interested in beening part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic then here is the link http://www.thisisit-fans.com/index.php?language=en All you have to do is upload a picture of yourself put in your first name your country and your favorite song agreeing to the rules and then you upload so if anyone is interested there is the link.And there is intructions to of what it's about.

i finally chose for smile Wanna be part of Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic Icon_smile
the king and I
the king and I
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-20
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum