Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany"

+9
CIA
See
Kirsche
icy55
Rach
mjssoulmate
ilprincipe
Anika20
Truth_or_Dare
13 posters

Go down

JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany" Empty JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany"

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:09 am

I've been researching the JCC clue "the sweetest river in Germany". I don't know if it has been discussed before but this is what I came up with:
First, the "sweet water":

Sweetwater=Freshwater
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Fresh water is water with a zero or near zero percentage of salt NaCl.
Unlike the salt, fresh water is drinkable in most cases. The specific
lakes, rivers and glaciers, both mountain and river.

There are 3 main rivers in Germany:

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rivers_of_Germany)Out of these three only one mentions drinking water: the DanubeDrinking water

Along its path, the Danube is a source of drinking water for about ten million people. In Baden-Württemberg, Germany, almost thirty percent (as of 2004) of the water for the area between Stuttgart, Bad Mergentheim, Aalen and Alb-Donau (district) comes from purified water of the Danube. Other cities like Ulm and Passau also use some water from the Danube.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danube#Drinking_water

"Because of it's location on the 45th parallel and at the connection
between the sweet water of the Danube river and the salted water of the
Black Sea" (
http://www.welcome2romania.ro/en/unique-attractions/danube-delta-wildlife-live.htm)

I haven't been able to find anything about freshwater in the other 2 rivers.
Could the Danube be the sweetest river in Germany that JCC is talking about? And if so what does it mean?
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany" Empty Re: JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany"

Post by Anika20 Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:57 am

Maybe Michael has a home near the river???
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany" Empty Re: JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany"

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:02 am

I'm from Germany but maybe to stupid to solve JCCs clues...
It was discussed weeks ago.....beginning August...

IMO it was the Moselle....
some ppl thought of the Rhine....
it's the biggest river in Germany and the most famous one....
sometimes called "River of Fate"...

RTL Germany is located in Cologne...there's also the Rhine....
some ppl thought about this connection.

I don't think that MJ is now in Europe...
I also think he's near Las Vegas
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:18 pm

What happened to the other posts on this thread. I don't like that mine was deleted.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:31 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:What happened to the other posts on this thread. I don't like that mine was deleted.

To my knowledge nothing has been deleted from this thread. However I will check with the other MODs.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Is there another thread that mentioned "Germany's sweetest river"? Perhaps I'm looking at the wrong one.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:31 pm

sorry... I am new. May I know what's JCC website? Who is he, does he write about these conspiracy?
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:34 pm

icy55 wrote:sorry... I am new. May I know what's JCC website? Who is he, does he write about these conspiracy?

He doesn't have a website icy55. He comes onto here and other forums such as this and leaves us clues which we must decificer. He stated in his first post on MJHD that he was a close based London friend of Michael's and that is all we know about him. He never talks about anything other than the clues he leaves.

P.S Welcome to the forum Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:32 pm

ilprincipe wrote:I'm from Germany but maybe to stupid to solve JCCs clues...

But it could also be Bremen..... it's at the Weser and he loved/ loves Bremen. He visited Bremen I think 3 or 4 times....it could be a possibility...
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:41 pm

Kirsche wrote:
ilprincipe wrote:I'm from Germany but maybe to stupid to solve JCCs clues...

But it could also be Bremen..... it's at the Weser and he loved/ loves Bremen. He visited Bremen I think 3 or 4 times....it could be a possibility...

Are there castels in Bremen???
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:44 pm

yes... there is one castle here....Schloss Schoenebeck....but I think it's now used as a museum Sad
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Kirsche wrote:yes... there is one castle here....Schloss Schoenebeck....but I think it's now used as a museum JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany" Icon_sad

Hmm oke thanks...to bad! But he does not have to be in a castel ofcorse who knows.!
LOL if u Germans find him there tell us please and welcome to the forum JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany" Icon_flower
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Thank you and yes I will tell...but I don't think that this will happen, lol

But where does this clue come from, that "Germany is the key" of all this`?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:07 pm

Kirsche wrote:Thank you and yes I will tell...but I don't think that this will happen, lol

But where does this clue come from, that "Germany is the key" of all this`?

Joke Calm China aka JCC (anagram for Michael Jackson)...he was a MHDH member and dropped these clues on us to figure out some were in the beginning of the forum.
Many thought he was fake so they threw him out of the forum... Now some ppl claime there clues were real and he did know some insight story on the hoax...But he never came back again!
IMO there is no proof that he was for real and the msg left by him are so cryptic any theory can fit in it...
in conclusion: we don't know who he is or of what he was saying is true...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:16 pm

ah okay, thank you

It's really hard to believe, but what, if JCC was really Michael?!
I mean, he always wanted to be normal. And normal means surfing on the internet, talking with other people, something like that.

It would be awesome, if JCC is real...But yes, it's weird, that he didn't come back
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CIA Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:30 pm

I like these anagrams! And ... JCC is like MJJ - Michael Joseph Jackson.
Well, who knows...

Just for my record can someone put all the clues given by him once more, PLEASE? (Quote Ramses's Queen in Remeber the time:"I'm bored!" - I want to do some brain gyms, too!)

@Kirsche and all others, too
IF it indeed was MJ - or a source close to him - WHY in heavens name (sorry for being pathetic) should he/she come back to THOSE people (us!) who do not want him.

IF it wasn't him but someone else (we kicked out - for what reason actually?)WHY the hell (sorry for swearing - out of amazement) are you still speculating about his/her clues? This is ridiculous and absurd - sorry for beeing so straight forward. I do not know the history of it except what "See" wrote two post before this one. So please tell me if there is something I don't know!
I really don't mean to upset or attack anyone here or abuse this thread for another subject but I was frankly spoken bewildered by what she revealed.
If this IS the way we treat each other I know that MJs presence on this planet was in vain... JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany" Kopfschuettel JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany" Icon_sad

Hoping for answers JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany" Icon_silent + JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany" Icon_eek
CIA
CIA

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:42 pm

CIA wrote:I like these anagrams! And ... JCC is like MJJ - Michael Joseph Jackson.
Well, who knows...

Just for my record can someone put all the clues given by him once more, PLEASE? (Quote Ramses's Queen in Remeber the time:"I'm bored!" - I want to do some brain gyms, too!)

@Kirsche and all others, too
IF it indeed was MJ - or a source close to him - WHY in heavens name (sorry for being pathetic) should he/she come back to THOSE people (us!) who do not want him.

IF it wasn't him but someone else (we kicked out - for what reason actually?)WHY the hell (sorry for swearing - out of amazement) are you still speculating about his/her clues? This is ridiculous and absurd - sorry for beeing so straight forward. I do not know the history of it except what "See" wrote two post before this one. So please tell me if there is something I don't know!
I really don't mean to upset or attack anyone here or abuse this thread for another subject but I was frankly spoken bewildered by what she revealed.
If this IS the way we treat each other I know that MJs presence on this planet was in vain... JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany" Kopfschuettel JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany" Icon_sad

Hoping for answers JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany" Icon_silent + JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany" Icon_eek

Amy, now former admin for MJHD, banned Jokecalmschina from her site long time ago. Thought he was a troll. Gotta love nanny states. Anyway, JCC disappeared. Then reappeared over on Chatango. Don't believe he's the same JCC though. There's multiple JCC's running around btw. Some people believe, others don't.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by dancemaze Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:08 am

It's my first time to be in this thread and I find it interesting. I hope there's more to read the next time.
dancemaze
dancemaze
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:31 am

does anybody here have all jcc clues
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:39 am

http://twitter.com/Ch_J
is this also him?
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:11 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:http://twitter.com/Ch_J
is this also him?

No.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:13 am

amy wrote:does anybody here have all jcc clues

They're all over on Rae's website, but you have to sign up for the site because it's private.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:34 am

illusionist wrote:
amy wrote:does anybody here have all jcc clues

They're all over on Rae's website, but you have to sign up for the site because it's private.

JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany" Icon_biggrin JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany" Icon_cheers thanx can u plz give the link JCC's clue "sweetest river in germany" Icon_smile
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down