Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09)

+12
Loree
mj's badest B!-tch
doonbuggy
EarthAngel90
Give.In.To.Me
emanviam
flory24
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJFoReVeRandAlways
illusionist
Ivonne
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
16 posters

Go down

Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Empty Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09)

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:37 am

Just real quick:

Google's home page last week:
Changed to reflect Aliens. Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Alien

Google's home page today (9/15):
Changed to reflect Crop Circles. Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_arrow

The ads on this site:
I made a comment a while back about the ads at the top of this page...some very strange and "not appropriate."

Since Monday I've not seen ANY of those ads on here!
Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_exclaim Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_question Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_exclaim

Now the ad headlines that I see above are:
"Michael Jackson's Death"

"Prepare to be Shocked"

"Michael Jackson"

(in that order!)

THE CONNECTION IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES!

Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_cheers Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_cheers Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Herz Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_cheers Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_cheers

:~ Can I BE ANY MORE in LOVE ~:

(Twitter: MJ_Fan_40_yrs)
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Empty Re: Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09)

Post by Ivonne Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:44 am

Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_eek
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Empty Re: Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09)

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:46 am

Hmmm....but would Google be in on it?
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:47 am

Okay! NOW the ads up there for me are:

"Michael Jackson: Remixes"

"Germany's Official Site"

"Rivers in Germany"

(BTW: I was just reading on this site about JCC clues!)
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:52 am

Yeah I saw something like "English for new beginners". I think it´s becuase so many (amongst others me Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_biggrin ) that english isn´t our first language. I´m talking about the ads.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:00 am

So I followed one of the ads. I wanted to post this because I was just reading in another topic regarding JCC's clues about Germany:Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Lgo_magiccities

"So much to see. So much to do. Germany's ten leading cities are in season the whole year round. Head to Berlin for its Winter Magic festival and let your hair down at the carnivals in Cologne and Düsseldorf.
Passionate about art and culture? Open your ears to the majestic sounds of the Semper Opera House in Dresden and the Gewandhaus Orchestra in Leipzig. Museum buff? Choose from around 40 along the southern bank of the river Main in Frankfurt.
For natural beauty without leaving the city, we recommend baroque Herrenhausen Gardens in Hannover or a cruise on the Alster lake in the centre of Hamburg.
Finally, to celebrate in true German style, head to the Stuttgart Wine Festival or the Oktoberfest in Munich.
To make the most of your visit to Germany, why not extend your itinerary to include two or more Magic Cities? Train travel between them is quick, comfortable and takes you straight to the heart of the action.
We look forward to seeing you."

(I see the connection. I hope others do too!)
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:15 am

Okay..... I will post the ads I have up now: Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_cool
Ready?

(In blue)

Forum Sep 10 Latest

(In red)

Total

(In blue)

Find Ago Already Know Don't get me wrong

(MY EYES ARE OPEN! I hope others' eyes are TOO!!!)

:~ I'm just the messenger ~:

(Again, how can I LOVE YOU MORE?!!)

Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Herz

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:20 am

EXCELLENT FIND, MJ FAN FOR 40 YEARS!!!! BIG HUGS!!!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:25 am

What? Im confused. Sorry for being dense.!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:17 am

Okay. It's still happening.

I just read some other posts re JCC, and this was the "ad" that popped up. (If you're confused, I'm talking about the "banner ads" that keep changing at the top of this page)

This popped on my screen:
You Have The Skills

(the text was in orange.)

Okay....perhaps this is all a joke by whoever came up w/ this site. I don't know! But I will continue to keep my eyes open to everything...

I hope everyone else does, too! Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_biggrin

:~ I will NEVER stop searching for the TRUTH ~:
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:19 am

Mine says "Dr Phil on CBS"

thats it! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:45 am

illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:00 pm

Illusionist, thanks for posting these links. I just pasted the story from the second link below.

Two weeks ago we actually found via YouTube the recording of "War Of The Worlds" and we were talking about how a friend's mother lived in East Orange, NJ and heard this on the radio. They were all freaking out, believing it to be REAL.

(I'm still believing there's a connection to Michael!! And is that supposed to be a flying saucer...or a hat?!)
:~ Keeping My Eyes & Ears Open ~:

Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Crop-circle_241944b

Eagle-eyed users of microblogging site Twitter claim to have unearthed the secret meaning of today's "Google doodle", a depiction of crop circles spelling out the Google name which has puzzled many users of the ubiquitous [color:c08e=blue !important][color:c08e=blue !important]search [color:c08e=blue !important]engine.

In conjunction with today's alien-themed logo, the official Google Twitter account tweeted a set of coordinates at around 4am, as well as a link to an image of the crop circle logo. As Twitter users noted in reference to the image, those coordinates indicate the position of the town of Woking and speculation began on the significance of the town.

As residents of Woking will attest, the West Surrey town's affinity to UFOs lies in its position as the setting for the first martian landing in science fiction author H.G. Wells' War of the Worlds, and moreover the author lived there for much of his adult life. With the 143rd anniversary of Well's birth next week, Twitter users now believe they have got to the bottom of the mystery, concluding that the images (and tweet) are coded references to the upcoming milestone. User joshgjohnson noted, 'this is a "lead-up" as was the Sept 5th logo', an earlier Google doodle which depicted a flying saucer apparently in the act of abducting the letter 'O'.
Related articles

The timing of the reference is unusual, however, with six days until the crucial date, and further speculation has turned to its significance, with some suggesting a link to a sighting of a UFO in nearby Bagshot Heath, made on 15 September 1985. With next Monday the date of the official anniversary, [color:c08e=blue !important][color:c08e=blue !important]internet [color:c08e=blue !important]users and science fiction fans alike will be searching for clues in the coming days to try and work out what [color:c08e=blue !important][color:c08e=blue !important]Google is planning as a tribute to a man generally regarded as the finest science fiction writer of all time.
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:52 pm

the ads up there for me are:

Mike Jackson is NOT Dead You be the Judge you have to see this
www.zonkspace.com
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Wow!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:03 pm

I am sooooooooooooooooo impressed...I believe you...Aactually, the ADS that are always there are not there anymore!!

holly f*ck!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Wow..I must be a total idiot because i am so clueless on this thread Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_question I don't see ANY of that on google.

Last edited by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:14 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:Just real quick:

Google's home page last week:
Changed to reflect Aliens. Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Alien

Google's home page today (9/15):
Changed to reflect Crop Circles. Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_arrow

The ads on this site:
I made a comment a while back about the ads at the top of this page...some very strange and "not appropriate."

Since Monday I've not seen ANY of those ads on here!
Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_exclaim Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_question Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_exclaim

Now the ad headlines that I see above are:
"Michael Jackson's Death"

"Prepare to be Shocked"

"Michael Jackson"

(in that order!)

THE CONNECTION IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES!

Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_cheers Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_cheers Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Herz Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_cheers Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_cheers

:~ Can I BE ANY MORE in LOVE ~:

(Twitter: MJ_Fan_40_yrs)

I seen that .... I had that feeling as well ... didn't want to say anything .... but Good Catch though !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by doonbuggy Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:24 pm

Just an FYI how the google ads work...

they are randomly generated based on subject/keywords/topic of the pages of this website. Its an algorithm.

Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Alien
doonbuggy
doonbuggy

Aantal berichten : 16

http://www.doonidesigns.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:17 pm

But what are the key words to use because I'm having a hard time seeing what you guys are talking about.....sorry I had to get up at 3:30 am for work so maybe I'm just tired but I'm not....help! lol
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:51 pm

Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:05 pm

hey ... have you ever heard of google analytics ?

sorry to say this but google just saves everything u type in and from this they create a profile over your ip adress ....better read this here i cant explain in my own words

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Analytics
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:05 pm

It is selective marketing ... I dont know if any of you ever noticed that on Facebook for example. Say I post something about my dog, I will then see an ad in the right rail for a dog product.

I think what we see on the top of our threads may be related to selective marketing,
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Okey im lost in this thread. Could anyone please explain to me, what this is all about?

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:10 pm

I'm lost too Sad
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dora Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:19 pm

<LI id=taw0 onfocus="ss('','aw0')" onmouseover="ss('','aw0')">In my computer to it seems this. He was yesterday something referred the resurrection. That it will have to do but of now in more I am not going away to pay attention.

</LI>
<LI onfocus="ss('','aw0')" onmouseover="ss('','aw0')">Michael English Music Full CD collection of Michael English, great prices & delivery
www.IrishCountryMusic.Com

</LI>
<LI id=taw1 onfocus="ss('','aw1')" onmouseover="ss('','aw1')">The Complete Turtle Story Not 20 pages of hype, 300 pages of the TRUE Turtle trader story!
www.amazon.com

</LI>
<LI id=taw2 onfocus="ss('','aw2')" onmouseover="ss('','aw2')">Michael Jackson Tribute Worldwide Fan Celebration Free Photo Showcase King of Pop
www.jacksonpublishing.com

</LI>
<LI id=taw3 onfocus="ss('','aw3')" onmouseover="ss('','aw3')">Mike Jackson is NOT Dead You be the Judge you have to see this
www.zonkspace.com

</LI>
Dora
Dora

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:17 pm

I'm confused. Can someone explain that to me. How does it work?
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:27 pm

I do know about selective marketing...but...why THESE words?

Yesterday I jotted down what was there. I went back and read it today.

It also said: using system; ("ling" or something)
celebrity
Then this: You have the skills

(I don't have any clue what word(s) I would have put in so that these exact words would be "generated." If someone does, please feel free to PM me and enlighten me.)

:~ YooHoo..... I'm NOT going ANYWHERE ~:
Google: The Connection is Right In Front Of Our Eyes!! (9/15/09) Icon_sunny

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum