Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read

+17
MJJ Love
MJFOREVER
AugustMoon
Human_nature
ilprincipe
Smelly
jpresley
infinitylady
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
dreamless
Peace
~StarLight~UK~
WanaBstartnSthn
itsmagic
IndonesianGirl
MJFoReVeRandAlways
illusionist
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Empty MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:26 am

Last edited by illusionist on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Empty Re: MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:34 am

Wow, that´s crazy. Specially the jonell part.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Empty Re: MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read

Post by IndonesianGirl Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:50 am

wow .. great teory ..
well i've following MediaHypeAgain on twitter .
and his tweets is very interesting ...
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by itsmagic Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:53 am

Maybe I'm having a slow morning (okay, DEFINITELY, lol), but I'm not sure I follow - are you thinking MHA is Jonell and Jonell is working for/with the Jacksons?

Something else I must have missed: who was/is Decoder?

I never understood the logic of buying those Twitter followers, anyway - any legit MJ profile (meaning even a memorial profile) would get far more followers than that, on its own merits, so it would seem senseless.
BUT...the Jacksons are not always a logical family, so I dunno. MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Icon_rolleyes
itsmagic
itsmagic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:54 am

Wow, you make a really interesting point and even though we kinda dropped MHA, I still check his Twitter every few days because a lot of his "tweets" really make me wonder. Thanks for this.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:06 am

I also follow MHA on twitter, but sometimes I think he is just playing with us! Very interesting though. Decoder? What happened to Jonell Star? Are they one and the same?!! Great connections! This just gets curiouser and curiouser!!
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:25 am

itsmagic wrote:Maybe I'm having a slow morning (okay, DEFINITELY, lol), but I'm not sure I follow - are you thinking MHA is Jonell and Jonell is working for/with the Jacksons?

I never understood the logic of buying those Twitter followers, anyway - any legit MJ profile (meaning even a memorial profile) would get far more followers than that, on its own merits, so it would seem senseless.
BUT...the Jacksons are not always a logical family, so I dunno. MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Icon_rolleyes

No. Jonell and Decoder are two different people. Then there is MediaHype. I beLIEve MediaHype has connections to Recast Reality.

So what happened to Decoder and Jonell? Why did they stop making their hoax videos all of a sudden? Why did this version of jokecalmschina bid farewell a few days ago? Why is MHA so silent now? Don't be surprised if you start seeing more people vanishing from the net as things start to unravel - even folks you think you might know.

We've been watching all these people, but who is watching us?
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:32 am

illusionist wrote:
itsmagic wrote:Maybe I'm having a slow morning (okay, DEFINITELY, lol), but I'm not sure I follow - are you thinking MHA is Jonell and Jonell is working for/with the Jacksons?

No. Jonell and Decoder are two different people. Then there is MediaHype. I beLIEve MediaHype has connections to Recast Reality.

So what happened to Decoder and Jonell? Why did they stop making their hoax videos all of a sudden? Why did this version of jokecalmschina bid farewell a few days ago? Why is MHA so silent now? Don't be surprised if you start seeing more people vanishing from the net as things start to unravel - even folks you think you might know.

Is that a good thing as it shows people are getting near the truth?! Will they be replaced by other characters/clues/possibilities etc? MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Suspect

But I can't help feeling slightly bothered or unnerved by all of this...... MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Icon_scratch
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:34 am

I also noticed, YouTube members are constantly leaving Jonell messages on her page beggin her to put out Part 13 and she doesn't even respond! I think she even erased all the comments!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:37 am

And MediaHypeAgain once tweeted something like "Michael Jackson fans please stop following me" or something to that affect. I already mentioned a while back that someone named tiffofdoom was watching us and reporting to him that we were talking about his twitter page. She called us crazy and weird
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:44 am

I believe MHA is suspicious, one tweet way back he said something like "thanks for a great time last night" then the next day all over the Internet and tv it said Katherine and MJ's kids spent the night at the Palms in Vegas. Just a cooincidence? Don't be so sure. Anyway Jonell and Decoder talk here http://michaeljacksondeathhoax.lefora.com . Not directing anyone to there, but you get the point.

Last edited by Peace on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:46 am

When I saw 'Michael Jackson fans please stop following me'.......it made me want to follow even more......intriguing! MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Suspect

Would love to know what happened to Jonell Star though! Is that all part of the plan/hoax?!! MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Icon_lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:56 am

Peace wrote:I believe MHA is suspicious, one tweet way back he said something like "thanks for a great night last night" then the next day all over the Internet and tv it said Katherine and MJ's kids spent the night at the Palms in Vegas. Just a cooincidence? Don't be so sure. Anyway Jonell and Decoder talk http://michaeljacksondeathhoax.lefora.com. Not directing anyone to there, but you get the point.

A few days prior to the Katherine and the kids trip to Vegas MHA posted:

Who can sleep with so many lights? Does this city ever sleep?
8:33 AM Aug 21st from web

Jonell and Decoder too have gone silent on Rae's forum.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:56 am

That would be an extremely interesting idea to entertain. I never thought of Jonell possibly being apart of all this. Perhaps, she was recruited to make these videos to give hoax believers REAL clues, she looks from her picture like a normal young african american female like myself and so no one would think twice that she might be involved with the hoax directly. Her videos are like the kind we can make on Windows Movie Maker or something but I think the things she showed us in parts 1-12 are really things that point to the hoax and maybe MJ and his team needed to use her to put these things in front of our eyes and now she won't make anymore videos because we are supposed to take it from here. She is right, if parts 1-12 didn't convince you, you won't be convinced anymore. Like I said I showed parts 1-3 to my cousin who went from thinkin I was insane for thinkin Michael is alive to believing it herself and she hasn't seen the best evidence of all yet! Imagine how many other ppl have watched these videos that didn't believe before! I'm rambling, I am just sooooo excited about this because I really feel more and more everyday that Michael is out there and he's desperately trying his best to let his fans know this without the mainstream media gettin the idea first and possibly trying to out him before he is ready. Michael I love you so much!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:57 am

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:And MediaHypeAgain once tweeted something like "Michael Jackson fans please stop following me" or something to that affect. I already mentioned a while back that someone named tiffofdoom was watching us and reporting to him that we were talking about his twitter page. She called us crazy and weird

I've noticed this tiffofdoom person is always sending him messages. Whatever. MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Icon_tongue
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamless Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:01 am

illusionist wrote:

i think the trolls are watching us!! .real ones dont need to watch us..we watch them MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Icon_wink

thanks fo sharing your theory illusionist.
dreamless
dreamless

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:14 am

No. They are watching us. Many are being led down the wrong path.

The trolls are here to play.
The 'teachers' are here to guide us, but many are not listening - asleep like
all the non-beLIEvers.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:24 am

Hmm.....Jonell Star.......is it all too convenient for the hoax? The video's are very thought provoking and well presented though! Maybe they were made to put the feelers out!! To see how we would all react. Now her work is done and we take it from there!! She could be part of the family even.... MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Icon_biggrin
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:35 am

I believe Jonell was like you and me...but hit a nerve so to speak. This explains the silence.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:43 am

illusionist wrote:I believe Jonell was like you and me...but hit a nerve so to speak. This explains the silence.

The silence is deafening all round. MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Icon_scratch
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:16 am

Maybe Jonell was contacted by an "insider" just like HMATclan was and was silenced???
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:22 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Maybe Jonell was contacted by an "insider" just like HMATclan was and was silenced???

This could be right. She logs onto YouTube frequently but she completely ignores people's requests for the next hoax video. She won't talk to anyone. This is so frustrating because I was really looking forward to her addressing more of the funeral, Dave Dave, Rabbi Schmuley, CGS and all the other fishy things that we have been exploring. She may be binded by some contract or something not to say anymore.

Also, this is what Jonell has written on her channel underneath her picture:

"Videos coming soon. I'm just here to provoke thought. Stop letting other think for you. Look beyond the surface....and please if you do not have a relationship with Christ, do not wait to late to try and seek him. His return is coming soon, the bible is fulling itself."

Now I don't know if this has any connection but like I mentioned in the beginning, my grandmother and mom are Jehovah's Witnesses like Michael's mother, Katherine. Jonell's statement above reflects what JWs feel about the world and the bible. My grandma tells me all the time (and it scares the crap out of me) that the world is ending and everything in the bible is coming true and I need to "do what I have to do" so I don't get swallowed up with all the "worldly" people....scary...
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:31 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Maybe Jonell was contacted by an "insider" just like HMATclan was and was silenced???

Bingo!
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:02 am

Also, this is what Jonell has written on her channel underneath her picture:

"Videos coming soon. I'm just here to provoke thought. Stop letting other think for you. Look beyond the surface....and please if you do not have a relationship with Christ, do not wait to late to try and seek him. His return is coming soon, the bible is fulling itself."

My Reply:

No, this has nothing to do with JWs. She is a Christian believer. I understand it as I am a believer as well so it has nothing to do with JWs. I have communicated with her a few times so that is not the case.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:21 am

Just in from MediaHypeAgain -

My time spent with you was beautiful and it broke my heart to say goodbye... Is all of this in vain? (crushed)
27 minutes ago from web

(for some reason I feel sad)
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:25 am

illusionist wrote:

Bingo!

when I heard about HMAT being contacted, I immediately thought about Jonell cus I knew of her videos and that everyone was waiting for #13....and now she isnt talking? They mustve REALLY scared the poop outta her then!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:31 am

Are Jonell's vids still up? And I wonder if Smelly is gonna be contacted since she has HMAT's vids???
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:37 am

Jacksonologist, yes her vids are still up and she longs onto youtube all the time but she just doesnt respond to anyone when they beg for more vids.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:39 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Are Jonell's vids still up? And I wonder if Smelly is gonna be contacted since she has HMAT's vids???

I have the vids too.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:43 am

Why would HMAT's vids be taken down and not Jonell's? Why would HMAT respond to Yaya's email regarding the vids being taken down and explain that he has signed an NDA, just essentially come right out with it, while Jonell has remained silent? If they both stumbled on to something, they are certainly handling it in different ways...
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:45 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Are Jonell's vids still up? And I wonder if Smelly is gonna be contacted since she has HMAT's vids???

Lol, that would be funny!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:49 am

ok..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:50 am

Smelly wrote:

You know youd have to spill the beans if that happened dont you? LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:52 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Smelly wrote:

Hopefully, THEY won't get to me!!! I'd better go into hiding now lol!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:55 am

Smelly wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Smelly wrote:

Hopefully, THEY won't get to me!!! I'd better go into hiding now MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Lol

You know, Im sorry.....I just outed you...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:19 pm

I got it...
I'm indeed part 13...

as I mentioned on Sunday....

TTI: row 13, seat 13.....

I'm very excited cheers
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:21 pm

ilprincipe wrote:I got it...
I'm indeed part 13...

I'm very excited MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Icon_cheers

The movie theater makes you sit in a designated seat??? That's not right! I am making sure I get to the theater super early so I can get a good seat!!!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:42 pm

"You will know" Stevie Wonder... Best song ever..about 1 hour ago from web

MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Icon_study interesting cover album here :

Lyrics :

Lonely one of young so brokenhearted
Travelling down the rigid road of life
Using pharmaceutical extractions
To find the paradise

Finds the high but comes down feeling lower
Gets down on their knees and starts to pray
Looking up to heaven for the answer
They hear a voice that says

You will know
Troubled heart youll know
Problems have solutions
Trust and I will show

You will know
Every life has reason
For I made it so

Single parent trying to raise their children
But they would much rather not alone
Reaches out to find that special someone
To make their house a home

Finds someone but no one is the right one
Gets down on their knees and starts to pray
Looking up to heaven for the answer
They hear a voice that says

You will know
Problems have solutions
Trust and I will show

You will know
Every life has reason
For I made it so
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:49 pm

2 THINGS TO NOTE...

the letters inbetween MediaHypeAgain can stand for ichaeljackso and you keep the 1st and last letters = Michaeljackson

the capital letters M,H,A can stand for MAH as in MAH JONG = a puzzle game
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Ok, i am trying to understand where you get ichealjackso out of MediaHypeAgain.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:55 pm

MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Icon_scratch
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:02 pm

~StarLight~UK~ wrote:MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Icon_scratch

MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Lol MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Lol lmao MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Lol MediaHypeAgain Connection? Please Read Lol
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:04 pm

infinitylady wrote:Ok, i am trying to understand where you get ichealjackso out of MediaHypeAgain.

they are being replaced by these12 letters but not the BEGINNING OR END letters
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:15 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
I'm indeed part 13...

The movie theater makes you sit in a designated seat??? That's not right! I am making sure I get to the theater super early so I can get a good seat!!!

First row seat 13 and 14 so on the top in the middle so 2 better seats i cant geat whooooooooohooooooooo cheers bounce IM SO EXITED AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT hahhahah

Sorry Embarassed Razz for that
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:19 pm

jpresley wrote:Why would HMAT's vids be taken down and not Jonell's? Why would HMAT respond to Yaya's email regarding the vids being taken down and explain that he has signed an NDA, just essentially come right out with it, while Jonell has remained silent? If they both stumbled on to something, they are certainly handling it in different ways...

Hi,
woah, really?
WHat is an NDA?
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:24 pm

jpresley wrote:Why would HMAT's vids be taken down and not Jonell's? Why would HMAT respond to Yaya's email regarding the vids being taken down and explain that he has signed an NDA, just essentially come right out with it, while Jonell has remained silent? If they both stumbled on to something, they are certainly handling it in different ways...

Sorry for asking but what is NDA??
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:28 pm

@JPresley........I dont know why HMAT vids were taken down, but allowed to be reposted mind you, and Jonells not. We dont know if she was contacted or not. Its just strange that she isnt talking to anyone.

@MJFOREVER An NDA is a Non-Disclosure Agreement. Its a Confidentiality Agreement.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:36 pm

scratch Hmm, this is a tough one! MHA is clearly related to Mike, but is he legit? That's what I'm thinking! I like your theory though illusionist Smile L.O.V.E
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:37 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
I'm indeed part 13...

If you buy your tickets online you may always choose WHERE you wanna sit...
there's a display of the cinema hall...and you see the seats....
the green seats are not occupied
the blue ones are reserved
and for the red seats the tickets are already sold.

If you buy the tickets on site
you may also choose in which of the green seats you wanna sit...

I always thought Germany is a kind of service desert...
but I may have been wrong...
Thought it is common in most of the theatres.....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:41 pm

ilprincipe wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
I'm indeed part 13...

If you buy your tickets online you may always choose WHERE you wanna sit...
there's a display of the cinema hall...and you see the seats....
the green seats are not occupied
the blue ones are reserved
and for the red seats the tickets are already sold.

If you buy the tickets on site
you may also choose in which of the green seats you wanna sit...

I always thought Germany is a kind of service desert...
but I may have been wrong...
Thought it is common in most of the theatres.....

Wow thats different. Here in the US, you just buy your tickets and sit wherever you want once you get to the theater. And they will KEEP selling tickets for a movie no matter how packed the room gets. I've seen people have to sit on the stairs and watch the movie because there were no seats left. Some people have to leave.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next