Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MediaHypeAgain-9/15/09

+2
kdkennedy74
WanaBstartnSthn
6 posters

Go down

MediaHypeAgain-9/15/09 Empty MediaHypeAgain-9/15/09

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:57 am

Idk if u guys peeped this yet but MHAs newest tweet is sumthin like "I've created little conspiracy monsters...sumtimes the simplest is true" or sumthin like that. Check it out: could it be Michael talking about all the illuminati talk on our forums maybe??
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

MediaHypeAgain-9/15/09 Empty Re: MediaHypeAgain-9/15/09

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:02 am

I don't think michael very much agrees with the thought of illuminati conspiracies taking up so much space on the forum! Michael WANTS us, his fans to figure this out! He doesn't want us goin in the wrong direction with our investigation and get distracted from findin the real truth! U kno wat I mean??
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:07 am

I have never put too much faith in the twitter posts. They are interesting but anyone can make a twitter account and post whatever. From what I am reading, it could mean that someone is impressed with themselves for being able to feed our emotions and beliefs or it could be a legitimate clue. My opinion is that we should be cautious regarding twitter, facebook, myspace and other social forums simply because there are too many people out there that are just plain cruel and get their kicks from messing with other people.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by itsmagic Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:23 am

Personally, I've always found the Illuminati/NWO stuff (and I mean, long before the perceived MJ connection) to be more than a little far-fetched. It's a GREAT story, but the single biggest enemy of any good conspiracy, is the nature of mankind: people are just never that well-organized, or well-controlled. People talk, people screw up, etc. The practically-ancient Illuminati conspiracy theory truly WOULD require the oversight and micro-management of Satan, to be pulled off.

And honestly, I don't think Satan himself is that capable, either, lol.

Regardless of whether MediaHype's point is truly directed at the theories on this forum, his advice is sound. People usually DO go for the simplest strategies and ideas, and while Michael is a genius, the more complex his plot, the more likely it would be to fail. As well read as he is, he would be aware of that. That's not to say there would not be artistically-beautiful flourishes, hints, and "deeper meanings," as he has always been fond of the details. But the basic bones of any death hoax Michael dreamed up would surely be simple, secure, and designed to make the world/media do most of the work, for him.
The biggest clue, in my book, is Michael, himself. He was sometimes touchingly naive. It's possible some facet of any plan he devised might include that same childlike view, as well, and if so, that would stand out.

Then again...it's early. Excuse the ramble.
itsmagic
itsmagic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:27 am

MediaHypeAgain strikes again with a follow up tweet:

That wasn't meant to tease you...It was a tiny bit of advice. What's simple is true...
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Make.A.Difference Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:54 am

I tend to agree with you, itsmagic.

IMHO, the simpler the hoax scenario, the easier to pull off.

Peace

M.A.D.
Make.A.Difference
Make.A.Difference

Aantal berichten : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:04 am

So I decided to reply to MHA's post:

houdinisghost@MediaHypeAgain I suppose I will reply...so he is dead? 2+2=dead, right? Is that what you're saying?

He responded back to me - seemed a little surprised:

MediaHypeAgain@houdinisghost Can I ask you something? What makes you think that I would answer a question like that? Are you being serious?
23 minutes ago from web in reply to houdinisghost

MediaHypeAgain@houdinisghost If I even know the answer to that... Never said that I did.....
22 minutes ago from web in reply to houdinisghost

EDIT:

I responded back to him:

houdinisghost@MediaHypeAgain My apologies for being so blunt, but someone's gotta ask. lol
13 minutes ago from web in reply to MediaHypeAgain

houdinisghost@MediaHypeAgain What do YOU think the answer is?
12 minutes ago from web in reply to MediaHypeAgain

And his response:

MediaHypeAgain@houdinisghost I haven't decided yet...
4 minutes ago from web in reply to houdinisghost
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:44 am

illusionist wrote:So I decided to reply to MHA's post:

houdinisghost@MediaHypeAgain I suppose I will reply...so he is dead? 2+2=dead, right? Is that what you're saying?

MediaHypeAgain@houdinisghost Can I ask you something? What makes you think that I would answer a question like that? Are you being serious?

MediaHypeAgain@houdinisghost If I even know the answer to that... Never said that I did.....

EDIT:

I responded back to him:

houdinisghost@MediaHypeAgain My apologies for being so blunt, but someone's gotta ask. lol

And his response:

Hi Illusionist - thanks for asking him!

Question since I am new to twitter. My twitter name is BiconeBaby. I follow MHA but he doesnt follow me. So how do you reply to his post so that he sees it if he doesnt you? Thanks!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:48 am

itsmagic wrote:Personally, I've always found the Illuminati/NWO stuff (and I mean, long before the perceived MJ connection) to be more than a little far-fetched. It's a GREAT story, but the single biggest enemy of any good conspiracy, is the nature of mankind: people are just never that well-organized, or well-controlled. People talk, people screw up, etc. The practically-ancient Illuminati conspiracy theory truly WOULD require the oversight and micro-management of Satan, to be pulled off.

And honestly, I don't think Satan himself is that capable, either, lol.

Regardless of whether MediaHype's point is truly directed at the theories on this forum, his advice is sound. People usually DO go for the simplest strategies and ideas, and while Michael is a genius, the more complex his plot, the more likely it would be to fail. As well read as he is, he would be aware of that. That's not to say there would not be artistically-beautiful flourishes, hints, and "deeper meanings," as he has always been fond of the details. But the basic bones of any death hoax Michael dreamed up would surely be simple, secure, and designed to make the world/media do most of the work, for him.
The biggest clue, in my book, is Michael, himself. He was sometimes touchingly naive. It's possible some facet of any plan he devised might include that same childlike view, as well, and if so, that would stand out.

Then again...it's early. Excuse the ramble.

Such a good point. At first I was convinced that it had something to do with the Illuminati but the more I thought about it, if that were true, then he would be putting his family and children in danger. Dont get me wrong, I definately believe that Michael was forced to promote them in some ways until he stood and said NO MORE! BUT if this were true, couldnt they hold the lives of his family and children over his head???

Because of that fact alone, I no longer believe in the Illuminati theory, although I do believe he is doing this to awaken people to something big.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:51 am

illusionist wrote:So I decided to reply to MHA's post:

EDIT:

I responded back to him:

And his response:

Also MHA says that he hasnt decided yet, but that could mean many things, He has already posted things that certainly sound like he decided like the night of the VMA awards saying we witnessed the OLD and NEW king right before our eyes and that the Kanye West / Taylor Swift thing was a distraction
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:57 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:

Question since I am new to twitter. My twitter name is BiconeBaby. I follow MHA but he doesnt follow me. So how do you reply to his post so that he sees it if he doesnt you? Thanks!

Move your mouse to the right of the tweet and a trash can and arrow will appear. Click on the arrow or you can just type @thepersonstwittername and respond that way. He see's the responses to him because when you're logged in under where it says "Home" you see your usename and you can click on that and see all the replies to you. Hope that makes sense and helps.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:16 am

illusionist wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:

Move your mouse to the right of the tweet and a trash can and arrow will appear. Click on the arrow or you can just type @thepersonstwittername and respond that way. He see's the responses to him because when you're logged in under where it says "Home" you see your usename and you can click on that and see all the replies to you. Hope that makes sense and helps.

Thanks! Huggs
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down