Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:27 am

Here's something I frequently hear on MJDH : Michael Jackson hoaxed his death to escape his life of constant fame forever and get the normalcy he always craved – he can't come back.
Let me debunk that for you :

1. If Michael Jackson wanted to get away forever after, from what I can gather, he wouldn't leave his kids behind – I'm not one to say "MJ would do this, or MJ would do that", but, come on… We all know the bond he shared with his children and I very much doubt he'd just up and leave for his own sake and privacy and leave his kids behind to potentially be dissected, in their turn, by the media. No way.

2. The police involvement :
- Say the police wouldn't be involved. Michael Jackson would NEVER do it in a way that a potential murder investigation and drug abuse investigation would be sparked up. That involves higher authorities such as the police, the DEA (and even the Feds, possibly ?), which would be highly dangerous for him as, eventually, they'd probably close in on him and that'd make for some potential jailtime.
– Say the police would be involved. They would NEVER create a mess like this with an ongoing investigation to boot. It'd be an open-and-shut case. And, again, they get your immediate family with you – the kids would have gone with him.

Also, if Michael was in "great danger" and knew it, like some are theorizing about – he'd DEFINITELY get his kids with him under protection ; and not unveil them for the whole world to see a week before his "death". Every parents with an ounce of a brain knows that if you're in great danger, they always try to get to you through your family, try to hurt them. He'd have done everything and anything in his power to make sure they were inconspicuously safe. Also, you don't kill the goose with the golden eggs – MJ generated billions of bucks for the music industry ; and about the Beatles catalog ? Well, dead or not, nobody could get their hands on it unless it was sold to them willingly by the Jacksons. So, there, you have it.

3. Well, IMO, that just doesn't fit Michael's psychology – it's not so much about being in the spotlight or not – it's about living a life of perpetual creation. I'm sure, as hard as he had it, Michael Jackson was pretty satisfied with his life and especially, his job. I guess arts and music were everything to him and I doubt he'd be able to function as a regular Joe because that's something he never experienced. And let's not forget the PR genius that Michael was – he did like to spark up controversy and I heard something about him leaking bizarre stories to the press himself to create a persona of mystery. Think about it : for such a public figure, Michael Jackson was actually a very private person.

I just hear a lot of people saying that "he can't come back". Are you kidding ? I think the statement should go this way : "he can't stay away forever". Honestly, if I believed he'd never come back, I would just move on with this whole thing.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by kdkennedy74 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:31 am

Those are 3 excellent points that you make! Hopefully you are right and that he can't stay away forever. Maybe this is just his intro in "something we have never seen before"
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:40 am

Anna,
I support all those theories....I especially agree with the first one about his kids. I posted my own theory about it here....that if MJ wanted to go away forever he would take his kids with him, and the way he "died" wouldve been different.

Here's the link.

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/mj-is-coming-back-why-because-of-the-way-he-diedread-on-t1146.htm
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by GirlSaturday on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:41 am

I have questioned the police involvement in a hoax. I cannot believe that they are involved. Too many layers would have to sign on and agree to confidentiality. Somewhere along the line...someone would get greedy about his or her amount of money and want more for their silence.

Only time will tell.

Many Elvis fans are still waiting for his return and he "died" 32 years ago.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:42 am

MJ also has done nothing illegal thus far....as far as I know.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by anotherpartofme on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:46 am

I agree with you... except about him leaking bizarre stories to the press- I am not so sure...

I do not believe that he ever did something like that! This is my opinion...

but I believe in his comeback! cheers
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by Harleyblonde on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:59 am

But surely when it all dies down and people have moved on and not thinking about his death he can have his kids with him? They are having home schooling now so actually they could be anywhere. Its better to be remembered while you are still young(ish) and not old and decrepit looking like a has- been like some pop singers who are long past their sell by date. I dont think he will come back-everyone who has paid over the top for souvenirs, autographs, CDs and paid to see the film etc etc thinking he was dead would be livid! wouldn't you want the whole world and to go down in history while you are still beautiful and not old,wrinkly and frail? I know I would. He couldn't go on dancing/performing like he was famous for-no matter how much surgery- everyones body ages, you cannot change that. Look at Marilyn Monroe-beautiful forever! This is just my opinion. but if you are all waiting for a comeback you may be hugely disappointed.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:10 am

anotherpartofme wrote:I agree with you... except about him leaking bizarre stories to the press- I am not so sure...

I do not believe that he ever did something like that! This is my opinion...

but I believe in his comeback! cheers

Ditto ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by illusionist on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:28 am

GirlSaturday wrote:I have questioned the police involvement in a hoax. I cannot believe that they are involved. Too many layers would have to sign on and agree to confidentiality. Somewhere along the line...someone would get greedy about his or her amount of money and want more for their silence.

Only time will tell.

Many Elvis fans are still waiting for his return and he "died" 32 years ago.

RE: the police.
Thus far, the LAPD has not held one single press conference. During high profile, homicide investigations, the police dept always holds press conferences. This is Michael Jackson, the most famous man on the planet and the police haven't held a press conference? Non-famous people have gotten press conferences. WTH is going on?
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:39 am

GirlSaturday wrote:I have questioned the police involvement in a hoax. I cannot believe that they are involved. Too many layers would have to sign on and agree to confidentiality. Somewhere along the line...someone would get greedy about his or her amount of money and want more for their silence.

Only time will tell.

Many Elvis fans are still waiting for his return and he "died" 32 years ago.

I thought about that many times too...but think about this: Who would believe them? Look at the Van video...It "proved" to the world how easy it is too fool someone and we shouldn't believe everything we see or hear. How many people do you think would believe an officer or a coroner's worker if they came out and said he is alive? I doubt that they could prove it...I think Michael is smart enough to not let people he can't control have solid evidence of this hoax... And many are already coming up with ridiculous stories of how they saw him..which turn out to be fake of course...that has created precedent...like with the girl calling "wolf" too many times ( I hope I got the story with the wolf right Razz )
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by Make.A.Difference on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:53 am

Harley,

I respectfully have to disagree with your statement about MJ wanting to go down in history as "still beautiful and not old,wrinkly and frail". True that age changes your body's ability to perform like it did when a person is 20 or 30 (believe me, I know... Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Icon_biggrin ) but, that does not eliminate a person from doing other things. I believe the MJ did want to move on to make movies. He still has his writing and his painting. He still has his charities and the ability to change the world in other ways than by dance. Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly both were active in dancing, choreography, producing and performing into their 80's, and I can't say that I think about them as wrinkly or frail.

MJ is so much more than a pop star. We all know that. So while I can appreciate your thoughts about him wanting to go "out" on top as far as dancing and singing are concerned, I have a hard time believing that he would want to end his KOP life due to vanity. He will always have that title, no matter how old he gets.

My thoughts about a comeback...I think any person 40 or older realize the limitations that the aging process can do to their body, so I don't really think he will make a come back, but I do think he will be coming out in his new role as a movie producer and/or director. Maybe he is giving his fans this one last celebration of his "pop" persona, because he knows that is what will make them the happiest and he really loves his fans. But this hoax would be a good way for MJ to transition from the "pop" MJ to the next career move, such as movie producing/directing. The PR of his "death" alone has generated so much in terms of gaining a whole new fan base and record sales, it was a good business decision to make.

Harley, this in no way is intended to be disrespectful of what you think. My participation in and watching the posts here makes me believe that most members don't care if he comes back the way he was, King of Pop and doing two year tours, but rather my take is that most members want him back and happy, just being alive!

Just my opinion...

Peace

M.A.D.
Make.A.Difference
Make.A.Difference
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Woonplaats : The Heartland of the USA

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:54 am

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I have questioned the police involvement in a hoax. I cannot believe that they are involved. Too many layers would have to sign on and agree to confidentiality. Somewhere along the line...someone would get greedy about his or her amount of money and want more for their silence.

Only time will tell.

Many Elvis fans are still waiting for his return and he "died" 32 years ago.



I thought about that many times too...but think about this: Who would believe them? Look at the Van video...It "proved" to the world how easy it is too fool someone and we shouldn't believe everything we see or hear. How many people do you think would believe an officer or a coroner's worker if they came out and said he is alive? I doubt that they could prove it...I think Michael is smart enough to not let people he can't control have solid evidence of this hoax... And many are already coming up with ridiculous stories of how they saw him..which turn out to be fake of course...that has created precedent...like with the girl calling "wolf" too many times ( I hope I got the story with the wolf right Razz )


I firmly believe the van video to be 100% real. Someone was int he right place at the right time and recorded MJ getting out of that coroners van.
As damage control, becuase the vid was secretly recorded, the GERMAN's claimed they made it to show how easily we can be manipulated. They made ANOTHER video attempting to show HOW they made the original vid. But what they should have done in order for all of us to believe it WAS a fake video, was use the ACTUAL VAN and other things in the debunking video. They didnt do this. The van didnt match at all, different fonts on the letters on the van etc.
One of our own went to Los Angeles the day of the burial and went by the coroners office and TOOK A FRIGGIN picture of the van in the real video. We all wrote, called the coroner himself and asked about it. He said the licsense plate number didnt match one of theirs, but he lied. IT DID MATCH!! There is a pic of it from ( I cant remember her name, sorry) the lady who went to the burial and it matched.

MAn, I suck at trying to explain things!! I hope I made sense!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:59 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I have questioned the police involvement in a hoax. I cannot believe that they are involved. Too many layers would have to sign on and agree to confidentiality. Somewhere along the line...someone would get greedy about his or her amount of money and want more for their silence.

Only time will tell.

Many Elvis fans are still waiting for his return and he "died" 32 years ago.



I thought about that many times too...but think about this: Who would believe them? Look at the Van video...It "proved" to the world how easy it is too fool someone and we shouldn't believe everything we see or hear. How many people do you think would believe an officer or a coroner's worker if they came out and said he is alive? I doubt that they could prove it...I think Michael is smart enough to not let people he can't control have solid evidence of this hoax... And many are already coming up with ridiculous stories of how they saw him..which turn out to be fake of course...that has created precedent...like with the girl calling "wolf" too many times ( I hope I got the story with the wolf right Razz )


I firmly believe the van video to be 100% real. Someone was int he right place at the right time and recorded MJ getting out of that coroners van.
As damage control, becuase the vid was secretly recorded, the GERMAN's claimed they made it to show how easily we can be manipulated. They made ANOTHER video attempting to show HOW they made the original vid. But what they should have done in order for all of us to believe it WAS a fake video, was use the ACTUAL VAN and other things in the debunking video. They didnt do this. The van didnt match at all, different fonts on the letters on the van etc.
One of our own went to Los Angeles the day of the burial and went by the coroners office and TOOK A FRIGGIN picture of the van in the real video. We all wrote, called the coroner himself and asked about it. He said the licsense plate number didnt match one of theirs, but he lied. IT DID MATCH!! There is a pic of it from ( I cant remember her name, sorry) the lady who went to the burial and it matched.

MAn, I suck at trying to explain things!! I hope I made sense!!

Yes you made sense.I understand what you are saying.
Unlike you,I don't believe the first van video was real but I do know that the making of was fake.
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:16 am

@truth_or_dare....Please dont think I was trying to be bitchy, cus you'd KNOW if I was being a bitch!! LOL..Seriously I was not sure if you were aware of all the facts surrounding the van vid and the "remake" of it. No worries!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by Harleyblonde on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:46 am

Hi Make.A.Differece, I do respect your opinion and I see what you are getting at and you have some very valid points. BUT
Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly you are so right about, they did enjoy a very long and successful career each and were loved and respected by millions but they did not have charges brought about them for alleged child abuse like poor MJ did, also they were not abused by the tabloids and given terrible nicknames (Wacko Jacko) and this name stuck for years and it is only after his "death" that they are not printing this abusive nickname. half of the world believed the "wacko" stories and this crap sold millions of issues. I cannot imagine what pain he felt and say what you like mud sticks-even when people have been found not guilty there are many doubters.
After these allegations he was a broken man and quite understandably, this would bring down even the hardest of personalities but he was a kind vunerable sensitive soul and all these things hurted him deeply. To give an interview on TV to state you are not guilty of these crimes like he did very emotionally can tell anyone how much he was hurting. so you see no matter what he would have done the mud would have stuck-film producing, record producing, he was still "Wacko Jacko" He had to endure crap for years but I think the court case was the end for him. He had quite simply had enough and quite rightly. Maybe he just wants to relax for the rest of his life-he has been in the limelight quite long enough and is nice to remember him as he has always been.
Thats only my opinion and is only speculation. Take care.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 am

Make.A.Difference wrote:Harley,

I respectfully have to disagree with your statement about MJ wanting to go down in history as "still beautiful and not old,wrinkly and frail". True that age changes your body's ability to perform like it did when a person is 20 or 30 (believe me, I know... Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Icon_biggrin ) but, that does not eliminate a person from doing other things. I believe the MJ did want to move on to make movies. He still has his writing and his painting. He still has his charities and the ability to change the world in other ways than by dance. Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly both were active in dancing, choreography, producing and performing into their 80's, and I can't say that I think about them as wrinkly or frail.

MJ is so much more than a pop star. We all know that. So while I can appreciate your thoughts about him wanting to go "out" on top as far as dancing and singing are concerned, I have a hard time believing that he would want to end his KOP life due to vanity. He will always have that title, no matter how old he gets.

My thoughts about a comeback...I think any person 40 or older realize the limitations that the aging process can do to their body, so I don't really think he will make a come back, but I do think he will be coming out in his new role as a movie producer and/or director. Maybe he is giving his fans this one last celebration of his "pop" persona, because he knows that is what will make them the happiest and he really loves his fans. But this hoax would be a good way for MJ to transition from the "pop" MJ to the next career move, such as movie producing/directing. The PR of his "death" alone has generated so much in terms of gaining a whole new fan base and record sales, it was a good business decision to make.

Harley, this in no way is intended to be disrespectful of what you think. My participation in and watching the posts here makes me believe that most members don't care if he comes back the way he was, King of Pop and doing two year tours, but rather my take is that most members want him back and happy, just being alive!

Just my opinion...

Peace

M.A.D.


I agree.

Im sorry, and I really hate myself a little for saying this, but I have too.
In order to find out wether this is really a hoax, I can gurantee you that michael will come back, when his mother dies, or when Elizabeth dies. Im so sorry, ofcause I dont ever want that to happen, but my point is. There is NOWAY in a million years, michael would stay away from their funeral NOWAY. He has to come back for that


Please dont hate me for saying this. I felt so bad
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by ishealive on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:55 am

@Anna I agree with all of the above you have posted. I don't think this is anything serious or hardcore I really feel this is a movie, TII movie.
I could never imagine MJ faking his death just so he could live a quiet life, there's no way he could do it. First of all it would be completely alien to him and he wouldn't know how to cope secondly he loved what he did, he always said he came alive on stage and was really excited about getting into movies and third how could MJ cope with the pressure for the rest of his life hidden away, he'd be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life - this makes no sense how could this possibly give him peace of mind.

The investigation is a joke, no one in authority has come out and spoken not even the hospital announced that MJ died - Jermaine did.
This is all fake.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by jpresley on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Great Post, Anna. I agree with Jacksonologist that the vid is real. True, we could be getting punked (there is always a chance of that happening), but if the video is fake then whoever is responsible for it did an absolute bang-up job and it wasn't the German tv station. I believe RTL decided to capitalize on the video's 'leak' and bump up their ratings by re-inacting the making of it. Well, several aspects of the re-inactment are indeed false. To my knowledge, no one has come forward from RTL and explained why the street was wet in the 'making of' vid while it hasn't rained in LA for flippin 6 months or more. Nor have they explained the discrepancies in the backgroud noise. No matter though, we can debate this issue till the cows come home and those that believe it is real will continue to believe and those that don't will continue to believe it is a fake. IMO all of this back and forth seems to detract from the primary reason we're all here - because this is a hoax and Michael is alive!

Now, we all know that Michael was/is a perfectionist, right? If he had truly wanted to disappear he WOULD have disappeared and taken his children with him. He was already living under the radar so to speak. He could have slipped away in obscurity and no one would have really been the wiser. Instead, he comes back to LA (pap central) and embarks on several projects all at once and is seen going back and forth to Arnie Klein's office, out shopping and such - Paris, Prince and Blanket in tow - and then in the week or so before he dies, unveils his kids faces for the first time. Why? Why come back to LA and all the limelight that goes with that when he simply could have vanished? For the sake of argument, let's say Michael's return to LA was simply a last hurrah before indeed embarking on a new life and revisit Mike's perfectionism; is it really conceivable that Michael would have orchestrated all of the discrepancies, inconsistencies and outright BIZARRENESS of the last three months without it being on purpose?? My point is this: if Michael had wanted to vanish from sight he would have. Period. The simple (although convoluted) truth is that this was all planned by Michael himself, to what end I'm not sure, although I don't doubt he will come back in some way, shape or form (be it directing, writing, etc). If I am wrong, then we all must believe the following things (in no specific order)


- Every aspect of the LAPD is incompetent, negligent to the point of being criminal

- That the most respected LAPD chief EVER, credited w/ actually shaping up the LAPD and with numerous awards/commendations to his name coincidentally resigns just a couple of weeks after Michael's 'death' to work in the private sector when he has 3 years left on his current term and whilst members of the state legislature were petitioning that the current term limits law be changed so that he could serve an additional third term.

- That Michael was a drug addled addict who could still manage to sing and dance while taking a cocktail of downers and an anesthetic to sleep (even though Propofol provides no REM rest and leaves you lethargic and slow. Yes, I know this for a fact, I've had two surgeries and was given this drug both times).

- That Tom Sneddon actually let Michael walk on potential drug charges because that "wasn't the focus of the investigation". Now, if you know anything about Tom Sneddon, you know that he had a personal vendetta against Michael. The mere introduction in evidence to the trial of the drugs found during the Neverland raid would have further tainted the public's perception of Michael and gone a long way in ensuring a (albeit false) conviction.

- That Conrad Murray really and truly released a video shouting out to his peeps (huh?)

- That Conrad Murray, the primary focus of the investigation, has admitted to injecting Michael with sedatives, has admitted to leaving the room after injecting Michael with said sedatives, has admitted to administering controlled substances to Michael which he is not authorized to do in the state of California, and yet is not under arrest

- That Katherine allowed a 2+ months dead corpse to be 'decorated' in full make-up and wig and buried her son in an Elvisesque ensemble featuring a humongous gold belt (again, huh?) all for a closed casket service.

The list is endless, I could go on and on and on, but I think you get my my gist. LOL.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:17 pm

jpresley wrote:

Now, we all know that Michael was/is a perfectionist, right? If he had truly wanted to disappear he WOULD have disappeared and taken his children with him. He was already living under the radar so to speak. He could have slipped away in obscurity and no one would have really been the wiser. Instead, he comes back to LA (pap central) and embarks on several projects all at once and is seen going back and forth to Arnie Klein's office, out shopping and such - Paris, Prince and Blanket in tow - and then in the week or so before he dies, unveils his kids faces for the first time. Why? Why come back to LA and all the limelight that goes with that when he simply could have vanished? For the sake of argument, let's say Michael's return to LA was simply a last hurrah before indeed embarking on a new life and revisit Mike's perfectionism; is it really conceivable that Michael would have orchestrated all of the discrepancies, inconsistencies and outright BIZARRENESS of the last three months without it being on purpose?? My point is this: if Michael had wanted to vanish from sight he would have. Period. The simple (although convoluted) truth is that this was all planned by Michael himself, to what end I'm not sure, although I don't doubt he will come back in some way, shape or form (be it directing, writing, etc). If I am wrong, then we all must believe the following things (in no specific order)


.

Hence, my plane crash theory. If MJ REALLY wanted to disappear he wouldve taken his kids with him and "died" much differently then he did.
AND he wouldve done it soon after the trial, probably when he was traveling the world during the last few yrs.
He would NEVER EVERRRRRRRRRR leave his kids willingly. He would orchestrate a way to include them along with him.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by jpresley on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:18 pm

I haven't yet read your theory. Need to do that!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:26 pm

anotherpartofme wrote:I agree with you... except about him leaking bizarre stories to the press- I am not so sure...

I do not believe that he ever did something like that! This is my opinion...

but I believe in his comeback! Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Icon_cheers

I agree with that-I mean about the leaking biazarre stories. I have never believed that he leaked the story about the oxygen tank and elephant bones and all that mess-he had to answer those same stupid questions for the next twenty years. I seriously doubt you would waste your breathe trying to debunk something you yourself started. Many many articles have said it was his doing and I just dont buy it.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:33 pm

jpresley wrote:I haven't yet read your theory. Need to do that!

You dont HAVE to read it!!!! LOL I was just saying that he would never leave his kids either. His death would have been much diff then the way it happened had he wanted to go away forever..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:37 pm

I like that u posted this-If he wanted to live "normal" he could have just never came back in the spotlight-you know not even started the whole TII deal-or The Opus or the movie he was gonna do on foster care-he would have just stayed in Ireland or arabia or one of the place he frequented in the last few yrs.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by ishealive on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:47 pm

@jpresley brilliant post and I agree 100% with you!
I can't even add to it 'cos it's all there and my brain is slighly slow today lol...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by nlb on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:44 pm

ishealive wrote:@jpresley brilliant post and I agree 100% with you!
I can't even add to it 'cos it's all there and my brain is slighly slow today lol...

I second this completely..my tired brain can't think to add anything else either.

@MybelovedMJ-I agree with you that MJ will come back earlier than planned if Katherine was to get gravely ill or die. I also think he would do the same if it was any of his siblings or Joe. IMHO, there is no way he wouldn't come back when the family would need him most.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : PA, USA

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by jpresley on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:51 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
jpresley wrote:I haven't yet read your theory. Need to do that!

You dont HAVE to read it!!!! LOL I was just saying that he would never leave his kids either. His death would have been much diff then the way it happened had he wanted to go away forever..

Oh, but I WANT to read it! You being my slacker sister and all!!! Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Lol
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

Back to top Go down

Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback Empty Re: Debunking the normalcy theory - Three simple reasons for a comeback

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum