Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Dr. Murray Mysteriously Disappear?

+6
rowdyangel
anotherpartofme
MJSmile4Us
MJFoReVeRandAlways
marsheliamorgan
SeeingClues
10 posters

Go down

Will Dr. Murray Mysteriously Disappear? Empty Will Dr. Murray Mysteriously Disappear?

Post by SeeingClues Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:36 am

Are they setting this up for Dr. Murray to mysteriously disappear? If this is NOT a hoax, then they need to arrest him SOON, if he's considering "fleeing" to Brazil...
http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/1774599,CST-FTR-

Will Michael's M.D. flee?
L.A. district attorney's office fears Murray may leave U.S.
Comments

September 17, 2009

BY BILL ZWECKER Sun-Times Columnist
There's concern at the Los Angeles district attorney's office about the possibility Dr. Conrad Murray -- Michael Jackson's controversial personal physician, who was with him when he died -- may flee the country.

A source in the DA's office tells me Murray is considered a definite ''flight risk,'' especially now that an indictment -- or a series of indictments -- is expected to be handed down charging the doctor with culpability in the King of Pop's drug-induced death.

Dr. Conrad Murray is being considered a flight risk during the Michael Jackson death investigation.
(AP file)

Reportedly, Murray is being kept under surveillance 24-7, in case there are any indications he's going to make a run for it.

It's also alleged that Murray already has quietly made inquiries about travel to Brazil -- a country without an extradition treaty with the United States.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Will Dr. Murray Mysteriously Disappear? Empty Re: Will Dr. Murray Mysteriously Disappear?

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:40 am

well,well,isnt this a nice little setup and xcape plan and excuse,OH,we are sorry,we didnt know that by informing someone an arrest was coming,they would actually disappear!? still not thinking this will go to trial or end with murrays jail time,i could be wrong,but,it just seems to me,they are giving this guy ALOT of space and rope.and as long as he is still free and walking around, i am SO thinking HOAX HOAX HOAX hope i am right
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Will Dr. Murray Mysteriously Disappear? Empty Re: Will Dr. Murray Mysteriously Disappear?

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:14 am

God!! I don´t know who´s most full of it. Last night I listened to TMZ Live and Harvey said that he had spoken to someone at the LAPD I think it was that had said that there is no risk he´ll flee, even he´s been "warned" that he´ll get arrested, so to speak. Why in hell don´t they get their stories straight? I´m mad becuase IF, and that´s a big IF, he did kill Michael (no matter if it was an accident or not) they are opening the way for him to get away.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:16 am

I hope airports in LA or LV are aware of Murray in case he decides to run..at least something needs to be done to stop him..if the DEA wouldn't do their jobs properly, someone's gotta..
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:22 am

I want to know WHO he was talking to about fleeing to Brazil...didn't he say he couldn't communicate with anyone anymore????

So who is he speaking to..and who is squeeling... or is this just all part of the "plot"..
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:28 am

Will Dr. Murray Mysteriously Disappear? I really hope so! because it would mean only HOAX
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:21 am

Give it another couple of weeks or so I can see the headline now "Dr Murray found dead while under 24/7 surveillance - suicide."

Hmm.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:28 am

rowdyangel wrote:Give it another couple of weeks or so I can see the headline now "Dr Murray found dead while under 24/7 surveillance - suicide."

Hmm.

That is a strong possibility JB. I think things with Murray will only continue to get more strange.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:43 am

SeeingClues wrote:Are they setting this up for Dr. Murray to mysteriously disappear? If this is NOT a hoax, then they need to arrest him SOON, if he's considering "fleeing" to Brazil...
http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/1774599,CST-FTR-

Will Michael's M.D. flee?
L.A. district attorney's office fears Murray may leave U.S.
Comments

September 17, 2009

BY BILL ZWECKER Sun-Times Columnist
There's concern at the Los Angeles district attorney's office about the possibility Dr. Conrad Murray -- Michael Jackson's controversial personal physician, who was with him when he died -- may flee the country.

A source in the DA's office tells me Murray is considered a definite ''flight risk,'' especially now that an indictment -- or a series of indictments -- is expected to be handed down charging the doctor with culpability in the King of Pop's drug-induced death.

Dr. Conrad Murray is being considered a flight risk during the Michael Jackson death investigation.
(AP file)

Reportedly, Murray is being kept under surveillance 24-7, in case there are any indications he's going to make a run for it.

It's also alleged that Murray already has quietly made inquiries about travel to Brazil -- a country without an extradition treaty with the United States.

If they where so worried about him fleeing the contry they would have arrested him long ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:11 am

Okay, come clean. Which of you is now hiding the elusive Dr. Conrad Murray?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:19 am

Maybe he got kidnapped by an alien? ;O
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:22 am

They would have arrested him by now , if he did really kill Michael ... I wouldn't be surprised ..... if he did disappear .... after this ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down