Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if after 2 years...

+9
EarthAngel90
GirlSaturday
SeeingClues
ilprincipe
CantStopLovingU
kdkennedy74
MJFoReVeRandAlways
miranda
icy55
13 posters

Go down

What if after 2 years... Empty What if after 2 years...

Post by icy55 Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:21 am

What if after 2 years and MJ is still nowhere to be seen, heard and found. Will we still keep the faith? I pray I do. I have very good instincts and I wish I am not wrong on this!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

What if after 2 years... Empty Re: What if after 2 years...

Post by miranda Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:13 am

Hello,

if we ever will "see" him is the question. I think we will more and more "feel" that he is alive. I don´t want him to comeback only for the fans. I want him be happy and free. And this happieness is what will give us the the "knowing". What if after 2 years... Icon_smile

I keep the faith. What if after 2 years... Icon_sunny
miranda

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:18 am

I always will believe, even if I will have bad days when I´ll doubt. But I´m only human.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:34 am

icy55 wrote:What if after 2 years and MJ is still nowhere to be seen, heard and found. Will we still keep the faith? I pray I do. I have very good instincts and I wish I am not wrong on this!

And i have that weird-not nice feeling sometimes...that its gonna be like with Elvis.....thats what makes me sad....

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:37 am

Angie777 wrote:
icy55 wrote:What if after 2 years and MJ is still nowhere to be seen, heard and found. Will we still keep the faith? I pray I do. I have very good instincts and I wish I am not wrong on this!

And i have that weird-not nice feeling sometimes...that its gonna be like with Elvis.....thats what makes me sad....

Exactly what I was thinking, but I didn´t want to say it, just in case someone gets offended or loses hope.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:45 am

I just want him to be happy and at peace with himself. Other than that if he doesn't come back it will not change the way I feel. I think he is alive, my gut says so. I have always been told that a woman's instincts are never wrong so I am listening to them this time as well.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:51 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:I just want him to be happy and at peace with himself. Other than that if he doesn't come back it will not change the way I feel. I think he is alive, my gut says so. I have always been told that a woman's instincts are never wrong so I am listening to them this time as well.

AGREED
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:07 am

I thought 2 months is already a long period...2 years....
I will keep my eyes at his "unreleased" songs...I think and hope that many songs will be released for the next years, if he doesn't return.
If I don't find any clues...then I really would think about murder...also knowing
that the answer will never be found similar like JFK...
so for me it would be not similar like Elvis...
I want a solution....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:14 am

think of it this way..it may be resolved in less than 2 years..perhaps by the end of this year. If Murray is arrested/convicted then that would be closure that he has indeed passed.
Or the hope that he will return with the movie release or soon after is TBD...

I think perhaps we see how the rest of this year plays out and re-assess...
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:25 am

You guys are really wonderful people =) For me, it's not self-denial that he may have really passed away. But I just hope that MJ is not too far away, somewhere which we can still say, maybe he is at this place or maybe he is really hiding.

I am so glad I found this forum.. Because you people have similar thoughts as I have, my friends think I am nuts. Maybe after 2 years, there will be closure to everything, then I will convincingly say, R.I.P Michael Jackson.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:02 am

Elvis fans are still waiting....32 years later.

I do not expect MJ to return after 2 or even 20 years. I simply look forward to the cd's of music and the fact that his legacy has received a make-over.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:17 am

I will still be Keeping the Faith ..... I believe strong & believe hard ... never know what the possablities ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by suzzie Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:24 am

I think I could spend my lifetime, hoping and believing he is alive, that's how much I love him...yes to the point of insanity..I don't care. We can all love him freely, even if is far, even if he off reach.
suzzie
suzzie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:28 am

I honestly dont think he will make a comeback, it will be another scenario like Elvis. Elvis still has many many fans, my friends Mum is one-she has Elvis clocks, ornaments etc and she doesn't know for sure if Elvis died all those years ago. She says at the time she was wishing and hoping that he would reveal himself and come back like some of you are hoping with MJ and she says now looking back it was wishful thinking and if Elvis didn't die she should have realised at the time that his fans would never find out the truth ( and there were lots of inconsistences with his death if you check the sites on the internet) If Michael wanted the world to think he died on 25th June then he did it for a very good reason and we can only speculate and try to figure out why but the hard fact is that we may never know for absolute 100% certainty he IS alive and WHY he did it. I dont mean to offend/upset anyone and I truly believe that he is more that likely alive but I am being logical. What I am saying is the mind can sometimes play tricks and we may possibly be wrong. No-one but the close ones to Michael will know the truth and we may never know. I dont want to put the dampeners on those who think he will return but would he himself and let those close to him go to such extreme measures when he was financially able to live anywhere in the world? He was virtually left alone for the time he was in Ireland and Dubai and am sure he could have heavily disguised himself if he wanted to live in peace. At the time I used to scour the papers, magazines for news of him and it would be once in a blue moon! Just my opinion but he will never make a comeback. Hope I may be wrong but sadly is not very logical eh?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:38 am

It's interesting that you bring up Elvis. I was around when he died, but had stopped being a fan for years. I would really have liked to talk to an Elvis fan to see how they have managed all of these years within their belief that he hoaxed his death. I wonder if it was something that they thought about constantly of if they sometimes just forgot about it and years passed without a thought. The really funny part is that I used to think that Elvis fans were crazy. I no longer feel that way about them.

Harleyblonde wrote:I honestly dont think he will make a comeback, it will be another scenario like Elvis. Elvis still has many many fans, my friends Mum is one-she has Elvis clocks, ornaments etc and she doesn't know for sure if Elvis died all those years ago. She says at the time she was wishing and hoping that he would reveal himself and come back like some of you are hoping with MJ and she says now looking back it was wishful thinking and if Elvis didn't die she should have realised at the time that his fans would never find out the truth ( and there were lots of inconsistences with his death if you check the sites on the internet) If Michael wanted the world to think he died on 25th June then he did it for a very good reason and we can only speculate and try to figure out why but the hard fact is that we may never know for absolute 100% certainty he IS alive and WHY he did it. I dont mean to offend/upset anyone and I truly believe that he is more that likely alive but I am being logical. What I am saying is the mind can sometimes play tricks and we may possibly be wrong. No-one but the close ones to Michael will know the truth and we may never know. I dont want to put the dampeners on those who think he will return but would he himself and let those close to him go to such extreme measures when he was financially able to live anywhere in the world? He was virtually left alone for the time he was in Ireland and Dubai and am sure he could have heavily disguised himself if he wanted to live in peace. At the time I used to scour the papers, magazines for news of him and it would be once in a blue moon! Just my opinion but he will never make a comeback. Hope I may be wrong but sadly is not very logical eh?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:40 am

Ok, i know!!!
MJ said once-the best education is watching masters at work!

Cool, well said Mike;)

But...let's don't forget that MJ's life dream was always-being much better!!! He wanted to do everything better than everyone! Innowation&beating records! Something new-something the very first-something magic-something breathtaking-something WOW-saying shortly.

That's why I have just changed my mind! Forget Elvis, Michael Jackson is far better!!! What if after 2 years... Icon_wink

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:54 am

Just wanted to ask, what are the similarities and differences between MJ vs Elvis 'death'? Then maybe we can gauge the possiblity of MJ coming back.

Are there such clues like those with MJ the same as Elvis? There's a high possibility that Elvis has longed passed. But what were the hints that keep fans hopes alive?

Sometimes I rather live in this "fantasy world - to quote my friend" than to know the truth, cause it's going to break my heart.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:55 am

Well spoken angie777 Smile

I like your view of that point.
Sometimes I fear it's just wishful thinking...but sometimes I hope
there will come something stunning....never seen before....
and many jaws will drop on the floor...
and the members of this site and the other sites are just happy, because they always
knew it and patiently waited....and I agree...MJ will be in some ways similar like Elvis..
but he's so competetive...he wants to beat him..and he will!

Hope that all our dreams come true.
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:58 am

Hi GirlSaturday, I see what you mean and I had a long conversation with my friends Mum and she is a very clever and down to earth lady with a professional job. She says at the time of course they did not have computers and therefore no sites such as these where we can discuss our ideas to anyone virtually all over the world so she and her friends had to gather all their information from the papers and magazines (she knew even then they fabricated the truth) but she remembers as if it was yesterday that in all the papers at the time they had printed a photo of Elvis in his coffin and she said it was like a wax dummy-the nose didn't look right (I have seen it on the internet-take a look everyone and share your opinions of it on here) and that is what made them suspicious, plus he was buried the very next day, spelling his name wrong on DF and headstone etc. It makes me wonder that MJ would have been well aware of many thinking Elvis had hoaxed his death so maybe is that why there was no open coffin substituted by a wax dummy? and is this why the burial took a long time so as not to make everyone suspicious? I do know murder victims in the UK cannot be buried sometimes for a long time so maybe he didn't want to make the same mistakes as Elvis and make everyone suspicious? If you all read about the inconsistencies regarding Elvis's death it is really interesting and you never know-you may pick up a clue or two.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:03 am

@harley: Elvis died 3 years, before I was born. I never dealt with Elvis. I thought he's dead. Never doubted it.
Since MJ died I'm not so sure about it. I read also something on the web. But I'm more interested in the MJ subject.

I know that Elvis "died" in August. It was very hot there...and the dead body sweated...
I'm not an expert...but I read on some websites that dead bodies can't sweat...
so maybe the sun let the wax melt...who knows Smile

@icy: the Elvis case is as complex as MJ....I think there are websites..and there were some comparisons made here and on MJHD..I was searching..but I didn't find it. Sorry...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:06 am

Also may I add that EVERONE at that time loved Elvis, he was the greatest thing since sliced bread-ask anyone of that generation. Women used to swoon and faint at his concerts. Never heard of the Elvis the pelvis wiggle? Mum says it was banned on TV. It would send women into a frenzy (a bit like the gold pants with us eh? he he) Women of all ages loved him and men used to copy him, hairstyle, clothes etc.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:20 am

I thought always his musical carreer was from the mid 50's to the mid 60's....
in the 60's he made many movies....
In the 70's he toured...but was not that popular like in the 50's....
his name was Rockn'Roll...and the times changed....and in the 60's there came the hippies....beatles and so on....
and in the 70's I thought the ppl listened more to music like Rolling Stones..or Glamrock
like David Bowie, Queen and so on..but not Elvis...
At this time his health was in a bad condition.....he was overweight...
I'm not sure...but I don't think he died on the top of his career like
Buddy Holly, Eddie Cochrane, Ritchie Valens ...or -not a musician but an actor-
James Dean....

Last edited by ilprincipe on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:20 am

With all due respect, Elvis of the 1950's and 1960's was loved. Elvis of the 1970's was mocked and ridiculed. His appearance had deteriorated and he looked nothing like the once very attractive man. He still performed in the 1970's but primarily in Las Vegas. It was really sad at that time to see how far downhill he had fallen.

Harleyblonde wrote:Also may I add that EVERONE at that time loved Elvis, he was the greatest thing since sliced bread-ask anyone of that generation. Women used to swoon and faint at his concerts. Never heard of the Elvis the pelvis wiggle? Mum says it was banned on TV. It would send women into a frenzy (a bit like the gold pants with us eh? he he) Women of all ages loved him and men used to copy him, hairstyle, clothes etc.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:23 am

You are correct with your observation.

ilprincipe wrote:I thought always his musical carreer was from the mid 50's to the mid 60's....
in the 60's he made many movies....
In the 70's he toured...but was not that popular like in the 50's....
his name was Rockn'Roll...and the times changed....and in the 60's there came the hippies....beatles and so on....
and in the 70's I thought the ppl listened more to music like Rolling Stones..or Glamrock
like David Bowie, Queen and so on..but not Elvis...
At this time his health was in a bad condition.....he was overweight...
I'm not sure...but I don't think he died on the top of his career like
Buddy Holly, Eddie Cochrane, Ritchie Valens ...or -not a musician but an actor-
James Dean....
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:26 am

I think we wrote almost the same but with different words Smile

and so there's something similar between MJ and Elvis..
both were not very popular when they died....
Elvis released more songs in the last 10 years of his life than MJ, I think...
but he didn'T have plans for a tour like MJ I think....

This whole thing is very thrilling and I hope we'll see a happy end...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:31 am

As I look back to the time right before Elvis died, he was treated pretty badly by the press. There was no internet then but the newspapers were not kind to that "King" either. Comedians and late night talk show hosts made him the punch line of many jokes. Most jokes were about Elvis' weight and his appearance. There must have been many jeolous people who felt that they could finally look down upon him after having to spend so many years watching their girlfriends swoon over him.

ilprincipe wrote:I think we wrote almost the same but with different words What if after 2 years... Icon_smile

and so there's something similar between MJ and Elvis..
both were not very popular when they died....
Elvis released more songs in the last 10 years of his life than MJ, I think...
but he didn'T have plans for a tour like MJ I think....

This whole thing is very thrilling and I hope we'll see a happy end...
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:55 am

Of course there's a risk that he won't come back for 20 years - or ever, for that matter. I know that I'll keep the faith for as long as I possibly can, even if Murray does get arrested/tried/convicted/whatever.
However, I think it's logical to keep believing for about 10-25 years, because Michael is human and people generally die of old age in their 70s or 80s or 90s.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:56 am

Yes you are so right-Elvis of latter was mocked and ridiculed and he was looking much older and gained weight but who else do we know who was ridiculed and mocked? Wacko Jacko ring a bell? And Elvis was not at court for the terrible accusations that MJ was-it is said he was a broken man after the court case and even though he was not guilty many unbelievers still wonder and mud sticks. As I said in an earlier thread surely if you were MJ wouldn't you like to bow out while you were still gorgeous and slim and VERY desireble? (am not saying MJ would have put on weight but look at Liz Taylor-she had a fabulous figure and look at her now) All I am saying is maybe he had all this in mind and he had been in the limelight ever since he had been 5 years old, maybe he wanted peace and what better time to leave the public eye.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:17 am

I do, I have never been more certain of anything in my life.
But dont count on that one, Michael loves performinig to much, He will not stay away for 2 years.

This is so much more than just a comebck tour for Michael, its much more deep.
He is going to shock the world, its going to be insase, and alot of people will owe him a appoligy. BIGTIME.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:40 pm

I agree with the majority of the people on here that as long as I have a FEELING I will keep believing. However, I think there will come a certain point where I stop obsessing as much as I have been since June 25th and don't come on the forum or chat about it as much to people. We have to remember that we have our own lives as well (and that isn't mean to sound nasty so please don't take it that way!)

I would also like to add that if Michael chooses to never make a comeback that is perfectly fine. I only wish him the best and if that means been away from the public then so be it.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down