Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years.

+6
nlb
Sweet1
ishealive
annieisnotokey
Rach
Harleyblonde
10 posters

Go down

IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Empty IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years.

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:58 pm

Was browsing on the internet and looking for similar recent deaths concerning administered drugs and came across this. Anna Nicole Smith died in Feb 07 and those responsible were not charged until March 09. I still believe the hoax death theory but we have to think that to make it realistic they may have to charge Doc Murray.The Jacksons-probably even MJ himself will be well aware that many think is all a hoax. Dont really know what to think but as many of us think if Doc Murray is not charged in the next few months he wont ever be -I thought that but seems we may have been wrong. Here is what I found: Would appreciate your feedback on this.

Fast Facts

1. Anna Nicole Smith was born on November 28, 1967, in Houston, Texas
  2. She died on February 8, 2007, in Hollywood, Florida, at the age of 39
  3. Autopsy report revealed that Smith died as a result of combined drug intoxication
  4. Smith gave birth to daughter Dannielynn on September 7, 2006
  5. Son Daniel Smith, 20, died from a drug overdose on September 10, 2006
  6. Smith reportedly obtained an illegal Methadone prescription while 8 months pregnant
  7. March 12, 2008: Howard K. Stern, Sandeep Kapoor and Khristine Eroshevich were arrested for conspiracy after allegedly providing Smith with prescription drugs including opiates and benzodiazepinsTelegraph: Smith's boyfriend charged with giving her drugs (March 13, 2009)
  8. The three could face attempted murder chargesTelegraph: Smith's boyfriend charged with giving her drugs (March 13, 2009)
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Empty Re: IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years.

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:07 pm

I think if Murry does get charged then he has been paid handsomly to be the fall guy, so to speak.

If we look at Annie's theory (again girl you rock!) she states that Murray could have been in financial difficulties and needed the money badly. People will do some crazy things for cash, believe me!

However, I still think thanks to the monumental screw ups of the LAPD no arrest can ever be made. They allowed people to go into the LA mansion before they had collected their evidence. I have no experience with the law but to me that just screams bad police work.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Empty Re: IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years.

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Rach wrote:I think if Murry does get charged then he has been paid handsomly to be the fall guy, so to speak.

If we look at Annie's theory (again girl you rock!) she states that Murray could have been in financial difficulties and needed the money badly. People will do some crazy things for cash, believe me!

However, I still think thanks to the monumental screw ups of the LAPD no arrest can ever be made. They allowed people to go into the LA mansion before they had collected their evidence. I have no experience with the law but to me that just screams bad police work.

Couldn't have said it better myself. All I can add is that there's a huge distance between charges being made and convictions taking place. Medical cases are incredibly hard to prosecute. If this hoax was planned with Dr. Murray taking the blame for it, the difficulty in getting a conviction has already been factored in.

Thank you Rach for always being so kind about my theory!! Very Happy
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:20 pm

@Rachel I agree 100% this is so outlandish, the whole case is not right, it seems extremely unprofessional.
I must look back at Heath Ledger & Anna Nicole's case 'cos I don't remember this going on.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:34 pm

No one can remember any of this going on in any other cases because this is clearly out of the norm. This isn't real. It's a certifiable HOAX. If this was going to pass for authencity like Rach said it should have happened from day one. LAPD did a lousy job intentionally because it was never real. There's no credible evidence any longer. Everyone knows that the first 24-48 hrs are the most crucial in any case in gathering evidence. That window has long been closed. Anything they come up with now will be contrieved. If Dr. Murray does go to prison. He will appeal and let out long before his sentence ends. It's all in the script so to speak! Keep the Faith! IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Icon_smile
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:38 pm

I know that in the Anna Nicole case her coronor would not give out any info until he had everything back. I remember him being on Nancy Grace, but he would not budge about talking before he had all the facts. It took six weeks for the results and there was a press conference about it.

I found this while looking at some info on Anna Nicole:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17788386//
The report found that a private nurse had asked a bodyguard to call 911
about 1 p.m. and had started CPR. The Seminole EMS was called about
1:40 p.m. by a bodyguard and arrived six minutes later. The ambulance
reached the hospital at 2:43 p.m., and Smith was pronounced dead
shortly thereafter.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Well why dont they just say that he will be charged in about 20-30 years? That will make the tabloids rich, while printing all their garbage about Mike Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:56 pm

On ET tonight they said that there is a secret grand jury and that Murray could be indicted within a week.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:01 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:On ET tonight they said that there is a secret grand jury and that Murray could be indicted within a week.

Indicted for what??? They have no proof.. This is getting more and more pathetic every day..

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Also on a website I looked at it showed pictures of Anna Nicole Smith when she was found dead. I dont know how authentic they were-they looked genuine-they disturbed and upset me. Dont know how these leaked out but shows some people have no respect. Definetely no hoax there.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:16 pm

We won't stop 'til we get enough.
And I'm not even close to having enough. Not by a long shot.
That's all I can say.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Also on a website I looked at it showed pictures of Anna Nicole Smith when she was found dead. I dont know how authentic they were-they looked genuine-they disturbed and upset me. Dont know how these leaked out but shows some people have no respect. Definetely no hoax there.

What website is that??

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:31 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:On ET tonight they said that there is a secret grand jury and that Murray could be indicted within a week.

Secret!? Shocked

I don't think grand jury procedures can take place in secret. They can be done confidentially, but not in secret...

Is anybody from the US to back me up on this (or tell me to stop talking nonsense)?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:40 pm

I'm just repeating what ET said.

Sounds weird to me too.!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:08 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:I'm just repeating what ET said.

Sounds weird to me too.!

Of course you are.
My comment wasn't aimed at you, but at what ET said. Sorry for not clarifying that in my other post.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:31 pm

EXCLUSIVE: D.A. Likely To Send Case Against Dr. Murray To Grand Jury

Law enforcement sources close to the ongoing investigation into Michael Jackson's death tell RadarOnline.com that the Los Angeles District Attorney's office are "extremely likely to have a grand jury inpaneled to seek an indictment against Dr. Conrad Murray.

“This option is being heavily weighed by the office for several reasons. The grand jury meets in secret, and no one associated with the proceedings, including witnesses can discuss anything outside of the grand jury room. “More importantly, if Dr. Conrad Murray is indicted, there will be no preliminary hearing, and this is often done in high profile cases in Los Angeles. If an indictment is handed down, it goes straight to arraignment, and then to trial. The potential jury pool couldn't be tainted by saturated media coverage of a preliminary hearing."

If the district attorney does seek a grand jury for Dr. Murray, his lawyer, Ed Chernoff would receive a letter notifying him that a grand jury has been convened and invite Dr. Murray to testify, which he would most likely be advised not to attend.
Grand juries could indict Dr. Murray on charges from second degree murder to involuntary manslaughter, or reject charges all together,
although in Los Angeles, "grand juries are known to indict ham
sandwiches" the law enforcement source says.

I saw this on Radaronline, this is the only thing that I have seen about a Grand Jury though.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Exclusive images of Grand Jury secret meeting while deciding on Dr. Murray's indicment:

IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Stonecutters
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:47 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Exclusive images of Grand Jury secret meeting while deciding on Dr. Murray's indicment:

IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Lol nice Annie
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:01 pm

nlb wrote:EXCLUSIVE: D.A. Likely To Send Case Against Dr. Murray To Grand Jury

Law enforcement sources close to the ongoing investigation into Michael Jackson's death tell RadarOnline.com that the Los Angeles District Attorney's office are "extremely likely to have a grand jury inpaneled to seek an indictment against Dr. Conrad Murray.

“This option is being heavily weighed by the office for several reasons. The grand jury meets in secret, and no one associated with the proceedings, including witnesses can discuss anything outside of the grand jury room. “More importantly, if Dr. Conrad Murray is indicted, there will be no preliminary hearing, and this is often done in high profile cases in Los Angeles. If an indictment is handed down, it goes straight to arraignment, and then to trial. The potential jury pool couldn't be tainted by saturated media coverage of a preliminary hearing."

If the district attorney does seek a grand jury for Dr. Murray, his lawyer, Ed Chernoff would receive a letter notifying him that a grand jury has been convened and invite Dr. Murray to testify, which he would most likely be advised not to attend.
Grand juries could indict Dr. Murray on charges from second degree murder to involuntary manslaughter, or reject charges all together,
although in Los Angeles, "grand juries are known to indict ham
sandwiches" the law enforcement source says.

I saw this on Radaronline, this is the only thing that I have seen about a Grand Jury though.
¨

This is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard in my life.
WTF almost 3 months later.?? Oh You dont really have too hurry do you?? Like they have nothing else to do.

This is the most embarresing, and pathetic so called police investergation Ive ever been a witness to, for my entire life.
How will they prove anything when they have nothing they can prove it with?? If Murray did this (Wich I serioulsy doubt) He have had all the time in the world to destroy every possible evedience.

Where the hell did they draw their aducation?? In a freaking wending machine?

Jeeezzzz

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:02 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Exclusive images of Grand Jury secret meeting while deciding on Dr. Murray's indicment:

IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Icon_cheers IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Lol IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Lol
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:16 pm

IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. 270915355_c8b9ae48e6

Where the hell did they draw their education??
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:22 pm

nlb wrote:

IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Icon_cheers IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Lol IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Lol

IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Icon_lol IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Icon_biggrin IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Icon_smile IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Icon_wink IF Doc Murray is charged-could take 2 years. Lol
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:09 am

I don't remember where I read this, but this lawyer said it's not likely Murray will be convicted, even if he goes to trial, because the investigation started 3 days after Michael "died" and by that time the "crime scene" could have been changed because of all the people that went in an out and took things out. He said Murray's lawyer can easly proof that there is reason to believe he might have been framed...He says he has a lot of chances to be acquitted. And I think he's right...I think it was meant like this in the first place. The focus is put on Murray, nothing happens to him cause he won;t be charged, he got his money, and Michael can take care of his problems without anybody having time to focus on him.
I also think that's why there are only 3 officer investigating this case...to stall...and get nowhere..
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum