Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think some people need to chear up!! What can be better than this?

4 posters

Go down

I think some people need to chear up!! What can be better than this? Empty I think some people need to chear up!! What can be better than this?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:19 pm

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

I think some people need to chear up!! What can be better than this? Empty Re: I think some people need to chear up!! What can be better than this?

Post by hungry Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:24 pm

I'm happy to hear Keep the Faith in the first video! I always listen to it when I'm feeling down or when I lose hope Smile
"It's only a matter of time before your confidence will win out"
I also listen to On the Line for the same reasons.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

I think some people need to chear up!! What can be better than this? Empty Re: I think some people need to chear up!! What can be better than this?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:40 pm

lmao at 1:32 When Michael says: You`re foot is ran over" ROFL I think some people need to chear up!! What can be better than this? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:21 pm

He has the cutest laugh! Cheers me up everytime
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Willa Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Willa
Willa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:30 pm

thank you mbmj,those are great,i love to hear him laugh and see him smile,its pure innocence dont u think?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down