Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna know why TMZ has the breaking news on everything? I think I know......

+13
carpenoctem
MJSmile4Us
ballongiraf
SeeingClues
Lorrie
sunnyscrapper
Sweet1
ABC123
Souza81
EarthAngel90
SmoothCriminal
aamj07
Rach
17 posters

Go down

Wanna know why TMZ has the breaking news on everything? I think I know...... Empty Wanna know why TMZ has the breaking news on everything? I think I know......

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Ok so once again credit for this goes to DS on chat who has been amazing tonight!!!

So for those of you who know about TMZ you will know that they have a show which is broadcast on Fox at 6.30pm LA time.

Now Fox is also a founding partner of The Staples Centre which is owned by AEG. Fox is owned by Time Warner who owns CNN and MTV and they are a BIG rival for Sony.

Seems too weird to be a concidence to me but what do others think?
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Wanna know why TMZ has the breaking news on everything? I think I know...... Empty Re: Wanna know why TMZ has the breaking news on everything? I think I know......

Post by aamj07 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:42 pm

That makes TOTAL sense. I remember on the 25th when the news was just breaking that there were ambulances at MJ's house, I kept flipping between all the news channels and not ONE of them would confirm that he was "dead". But TMZ was the ONLY ONE who reported that he did indeed pass away. I did find that odd at the time. When no other news outlet had any idea what was going on, TMZ was already reporting that he was dead. They said it almost immediately. And they always seem to have the "latest" news. Another thing I found odd about TMZ was that on the day of the memorial, they posted several times on their website that MJ's body was in the casket. They wouldn't elaborate, they just said they could CONFIRM that MJ's body was in the casket. It was just weird that they kept insisting that.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Wanna know why TMZ has the breaking news on everything? I think I know...... Empty Re: Wanna know why TMZ has the breaking news on everything? I think I know......

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:56 pm

aamj07 wrote:That makes TOTAL sense. I remember on the 25th when the news was just breaking that there were ambulances at MJ's house, I kept flipping between all the news channels and not ONE of them would confirm that he was "dead". But TMZ was the ONLY ONE who reported that he did indeed pass away. I did find that odd at the time. When no other news outlet had any idea what was going on, TMZ was already reporting that he was dead. They said it almost immediately. And they always seem to have the "latest" news. Another thing I found odd about TMZ was that on the day of the memorial, they posted several times on their website that MJ's body was in the casket. They wouldn't elaborate, they just said they could CONFIRM that MJ's body was in the casket. It was just weird that they kept insisting that.

I noticed that at well. I know a lot of people at the time were wondering why the memorial was after the funeral and the body hadn't been buried at the time of the funeral, so maybe they said this to reassure people?
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Makes sense there the ones reporting everything first, when i heard about michael being dead on the news channels over here they all went by what TMZ said and most of the presenters where like head less chickens and didnt know what was happening so they just said TMZ confirmed michael to be dead and that was that, even the presenters thaught tmz wasnt a reliable source
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:02 pm

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too Rachel. I think they REALLy wanted the public to believe MJ was in that casket.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:04 pm

That makes so much sense Shocked Very Happy Shocked ... I heard on June 25th that TMZ was only one who knew about Michael's "Death" - I was shocked to hear that -then all of the news shows said confused Michael was "Dead" 3 hours later and Celeb Twitters were released 1:24 P.M. confused before announcing his death around 2 P.M. ... I knew sound fake from beginning ... TMZ is Michael's "Brickman" from a Day before it happenend.... Very Happy.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:10 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:That makes so much sense Shocked Very Happy Shocked ... I heard on June 25th that TMZ was only one who knew about Michael's "Death" - I was shocked to hear that -then all of the news shows said confused Michael was "Dead" 3 hours later and Celeb Twitters were released 1:24 P.M. confused before announcing his death around 2 P.M. ... I knew sound fake from beginning ... TMZ is Michael's "Brickman" from a Day before it happenend.... Very Happy.

I agree all the news channels just went by what TMZ had said, i Googled alot of sites that day and they all said tmz confirms michael had died hmmmmmmm
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:11 pm

yeah, TMZ is definitely in on it. I'd love to know who their "source" is.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:14 pm

yeah, TMZ was pretty much the only place that confirmed his death before anywhere else. they know something. it's obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Yah id like to know whos feeding them all this information
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Now that's interesting.....
I have been thinking a lot about Sony this week and this really makes sense to me...
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ABC123 Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:28 pm

When Natasha Richardson passed away, TMZ knew it first. I watched their website and they were confirming it. I had the TV on clicking thru FOX, CNN, MSN and they finally confrimed it like 20 minutes later. Same thing happened with MJ.
ABC123
ABC123

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:54 pm

Well! TMZ's head is Harvey Levin (attorney). I am all too certain he has contacts in high places we will never know about. Clearly, TMZ is MJ's brickman. Someone from MJ's camp is feeding them. They have been quiet lately. I wonder what's going on? Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Yes, I was wondering why they had gone so quiet all of a sudden.
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:21 am

Rachel wrote:Seems too weird to be a concidence to me but what do others think?

TMZ is definitely getting its information from somewhere worth being suspicious of, no doubt about it. While I have no idea what or who that source is, I'm equally certain that TMZ is not to be taken seriously as a news source on Michael. Readers there are being intentionally manipulated to believe certain things and not others.

And, yes: Harvey Levin's minions are also watching all of the death hoax sites, as well. I'd bet money on that.

sunnyscrapper wrote:Yes, I was wondering why they had gone so quiet all of a sudden.

My personal belief is that TMZ has gone relatively quiet because some commenters are showing clear signs of non-sheep-like thought processes, and others are beginning to ride the site hard for all of the obvious inconsistencies, irrelevant posts, repetitive posts, etc.

It seems TMZ's original goal was to be *THE* Michael Jackson news source and to have readers blindly believe everything reported there. That worked for most of the sheep for quite a while, but as time has passed without any definitive answers concerning Michael's "death," more and more people are gradually starting to question what TMZ and other media outlets are reporting, and they're saying so in the comments.

I get such a huge hoot out of leaving my own indignant comments addressed to Harvey Levin directly. I'm positive they read all of the comments, and they tailor their posts and video Q&As to respond to the negative ones without being too obvious. That's why we got that statement on court day this week about Michael being dead and not coming back, for instance.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:01 am

they are reporting now that MJ is definitely not buried per "multiple family sources" and is still in the freezer!

So how could he have been embalmed and in the casket? Or do they still put you on ice after you are embalmed but not buried?

Is he ever going to be buried?

Jermaine is working on these shows and he's not even buried yet?
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:09 am

SeeingClues wrote:Is he ever going to be buried?

A more appropriate question, from my perspective, is "Is he even dead?"

TMZ has conveniently failed to provide proof yet again, while reporting only unsubstantiated rumors.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:04 am

aamj07 wrote:That makes TOTAL sense. I remember on the 25th when the news was just breaking that there were ambulances at MJ's house, I kept flipping between all the news channels and not ONE of them would confirm that he was "dead". But TMZ was the ONLY ONE who reported that he did indeed pass away. I did find that odd at the time. When no other news outlet had any idea what was going on, TMZ was already reporting that he was dead. They said it almost immediately. And they always seem to have the "latest" news. Another thing I found odd about TMZ was that on the day of the memorial, they posted several times on their website that MJ's body was in the casket. They wouldn't elaborate, they just said they could CONFIRM that MJ's body was in the casket. It was just weird that they kept insisting that.

If you think about it, since june 25 and up until now, has ANY official source made any offcial statement about MJ's "death"? The death was announced by Jermaine, and since then we've heard from "sources at the coroner's office", "sources at the LAPD", "sources at Forrest lawn" - but we have heard directly from the Jackson family.
I just think that's odd......
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:54 am

@ ballongiraf:

please correct me if I am wrong but when Jermaine announced Michael's 'death' on June 25th, the guy who was introducing him b4 he came to the podium said that all of the issues surrounding Michael's 'death' will be announced by no one but Jermaine. I am curious why and why Jermaine out of all Jackson family members?

I agree with u - there seems to be so many reports saying that 'close family of the Jacksons...'. 'my sources tell me..' etc.
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:35 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:@ ballongiraf:

please correct me if I am wrong but when Jermaine announced Michael's 'death' on June 25th, the guy who was introducing him b4 he came to the podium said that all of the issues surrounding Michael's 'death' will be announced by no one but Jermaine. I am curious why and why Jermaine out of all Jackson family members?

I agree with u - there seems to be so many reports saying that 'close family of the Jacksons...'. 'my sources tell me..' etc.

Your right it was jermaine, why i have no clue, maybe he saw it as a chance to get his ugly mug on telly Very Happy i would also like to know who there close source from the jackson family is
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:51 am

And what is this about LaToya saying she goes to forest Lawn once a week to look at him.She'll eventually defrost him.*g*
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am

All of the sherades that has been surrounding MJ's body not being buried; still frozen after 50 or so days. His crazy sister LaToya going to Forest Lawn is nothing more than smoking mirrors. The question is where is MJ? He's alive! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by ABC123 Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:25 am

I am keeping the faith because this has all been very weird from the beginning. Nothing makes sense.
ABC123
ABC123

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:36 pm

woah thats totally wierd
and michael owns half of sony
now i understand again lol
its wierd how it stretches that far back though lol
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:38 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:

Your right it was jermaine, why i have no clue, maybe he saw it as a chance to get his ugly mug on telly Very Happy i would also like to know who there close source from the jackson family is

thank u for letting me know Very Happy and I agree - it seems like Jermaine is everywhere these days and it was really sickening to see him say that he is closest to Katherine (I thought it was Michael although she must love all of her children??). no wonder his own family is now on the verge of turning their backs on him -as the saying goes 'what goes around comes around Cool
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:59 pm

MJSmile4Us wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:

thank u for letting me know Very Happy and I agree - it seems like Jermaine is everywhere these days and it was really sickening to see him say that he is closest to Katherine (I thought it was Michael although she must love all of her children??). no wonder his own family is now on the verge of turning their backs on him -as the saying goes 'what goes around comes around Cool

Your welcome exactly what goes around comes around, im getting sick and tired of seeing his face everywhere, lmao i taught latoya was bad shes nothing compared to him
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:53 am

TMZ makes me really wonder what is going on.

Great thread too!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Wanna know why TMZ has the breaking news on everything? I think I know...... Empty Maybe I am missing something, but I wonder why everyone is so down on Jermaine. Soon after Michael died Jermaine did a long interview with Larry King on Larry King Live and I thought Jermaine was very loving of his brother.

Post by jade jackson Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:11 am

Maybe I am missing something, but I wonder why everyone is so down on Jermaine. Soon after Michael died Jermaine did a long interview with Larry King on Larry King Live and I thought Jermaine was very loving of his brother.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:27 am

jade jackson wrote:Maybe I am missing something, but I wonder why everyone is so down on Jermaine. Soon after Michael died Jermaine did a long interview with Larry King on Larry King Live and I thought Jermaine was very loving of his brother.

mabye if he had kept it with that one interview noone would talk about him,but he is on tv every chance he gets,you just lost your brother you say you love so much so why go on tv that much<I guess I just dont get that guy Shocked
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down