Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

+16
~StarLight~UK~
Sweet1
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Harleyblonde
CantStopLovingU
J.J_loves_MJ
EarthAngel90
emanviam
aamj07
STARbaybeeRoqk
annieisnotokey
hungry
mjssoulmate
Rach
kdkennedy74
GirlSaturday
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Empty Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:51 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Guess what? Lovely Michael Jackson wears full make-up. We've seen foundation, eyeliner, lashes, lipstick and blush on his cheeks. Hopefully no one is really surprised.

Suppose... your boyfriend or husband decided to surprise you and offer himself with an "MJ look". So he shows up one day wearing full make-up.

How would you react? Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Icon_scratch

Michael is a very special case. He can wear full make up without looking like a clown because of his face lines. He is more feminine, which as fact, I think its great. I love men with who are looking feminine. But a make up cannot be applied on all mens, even more if their face doesnt help much. Just look at Marilyn Manson. He looks creepy.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Empty Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:39 am

Has anyone ever seen Marilayn Manson without makeup? Just curious...

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Guess what? Lovely Michael Jackson wears full make-up. We've seen foundation, eyeliner, lashes, lipstick and blush on his cheeks. Hopefully no one is really surprised.

Suppose... your boyfriend or husband decided to surprise you and offer himself with an "MJ look". So he shows up one day wearing full make-up.

Michael is a very special case. He can wear full make up without looking like a clown because of his face lines. He is more feminine, which as fact, I think its great. I love men with who are looking feminine. But a make up cannot be applied on all mens, even more if their face doesnt help much. Just look at Marilyn Manson. He looks creepy.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:46 am

Ok. Firstly-i know how my man would look like with a make-up on, cuz i put it on his face once.....Even don't ask..thought im gonna die of an heart attac-while putting and later...i have some pics, unfortunatelly not here-i mean my pc. Add that-he wore my orange lambada-dress, the top of my yellow bikini and i gave a rose to his hand, plus-a brown cowboy hat! How is that, huh?! Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol

If its about Michael-he's gorgeous, no matters with or without make-up.

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:54 am

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:

I agree - Michael was able to pull it off and I was used to seeing him with makeup - Overall I do not like makeup on men. MAYBE eyeliner, but I saw guys in the audience of the VMA's (Kati Perry BF) with full eyeshadow and I do not like it at all.

Again only something Michael was able to pull off, but I do think it was because of his facial structure as well.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:14 am

A guy can only look great in make up if he is pretty, if they are masculine they look ridiculous-like a man in drag. Another pretty guy who wore make up very well was Marc Bolan, he was gorgeous with or without make up. Died very young-in a car accident and he was in his 20s.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:18 am

Now "Bang The Gong" is rolling inside of my head. Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Harleyblonde wrote:A guy can only look great in make up if he is pretty, if they are masculine they look ridiculous-like a man in drag. Another pretty guy who wore make up very well was Marc Bolan, he was gorgeous with or without make up. Died very young-in a car accident and he was in his 20s.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:29 am

Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:31 am

Yep there were quite a few pretty boy glam rock bands and singers who were able to wear make up.

Harleyblonde wrote:http://www.versaillesrecords.com/images/MB_COVER.JPG Marc Bolan-Mum loves him!!!!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:36 am

I love Michael no matter what he looks like, BUT if I could choose I´d like him all natural, no make up Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Icon_wink He´s beautiful.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:11 am

The difference between MJ wearing make-up on stage, photo sessions, social events etc was that he took it to the extreme. He wore it on camera and off all of the time. But that was just MJ he was a perfectionist. I truly believe he was scarred in his adolescene when he was teased and called big nose by his brothers and dad and had acne break out that made him shame faced. Personally, I am not into men that wear make-up and wouldn't be to attracted to a man that did that. MJ is in a league all his own. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:03 am

Hmm....I don't mind a bit of manliner!! Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Icon_cool MJ is gorgeous with or without make up!!!

I totally agree about the glasses! Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Icon_wink Hot!
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:07 pm

I always love eyeliner on a guy. Always.

I think David Bowie during the Ziggy Stardust era is amazingly beautiful. Tons of makeup there, but really for a stunning effect. He's no MJ, but still...
BillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:11 pm

~StarLight~UK~ wrote:Hmm....I don't mind a bit of manliner!! Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Icon_cool MJ is gorgeous with or without make up!!!

I totally agree about the glasses! Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Icon_wink Hot!
Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol @ manliner
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:27 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Has anyone ever seen Marilayn Manson without makeup? Just curious...

You'll like him better WITH makeup. lol!

Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Mansonmarilyn

Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 154egc4

Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Marilyn_manson_no-makeup
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:30 pm

I just remembered that when I was 12-13 years old I used to love the guys in Poison (the glam metal band).

And these guys wore a LOT of makeup!

Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Poison_group
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:35 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Has anyone ever seen Marilayn Manson without makeup? Just curious...

You'll like him better WITH makeup. Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol

He only looks bad to us because we're so used to seeing him with all that makeup.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:38 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

You'll like him better WITH makeup. Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol

OMG!! He doesent excatly look better with makeup lol. almost worse Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:13 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

OMG!! He doesent excatly look better with makeup lol. almost worse Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol

Both are nasty!!! Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:18 pm

~StarLight~UK~ wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

Both are nasty!!! Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol

Well that is one way to put it. That comment made me crack up Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:29 pm

While wearing the hat, he looks somewhat like a regular guy. Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol

annieisnotokey wrote:

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:44 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:While wearing the hat, he looks somewhat like a regular guy. Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol

It's just a matter of asking him to never take his hat off. lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:54 pm

Indeed.

'"Oh Marilyn, I really love it when you wear hats. Try this one on... NOW...before we go out to dinner."

If I'm not mistaken Marilyn has dated some pretty girls.

Side question: Do ugly men who date really pretty women believe that they are somehow attractive because they have managed to get her?

annieisnotokey wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:While wearing the hat, he looks somewhat like a regular guy. Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol

It's just a matter of asking him to never take his hat off. Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:59 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Indeed.

'"Oh Marilyn, I really love it when you wear hats. Try this one on... NOW...before we go out to dinner."

Side question: Do ugly men who date really pretty women believe that they are somehow attractive because they have managed to get her?

annieisnotokey wrote:

It's just a matter of asking him to never take his hat off. Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol

Mabye, or mabye the women is just doing it for money. Its not always about the look, mabye he is a really cool guy, who knows? Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:02 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

annieisnotokey wrote:

Mabye, or mabye the women is just doing it for money. Its not always about the look, mabye he is a really cool guy, who knows? Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol

Maybe he's just fantastic at 'jiggy jiggy'!! Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:08 pm

You may have misunderstood me. I meant...Does the ugly man suddenly believe that HE is attractive because he is now dating a pretty woman?

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

annieisnotokey wrote:

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Sweet1 wrote:The difference between MJ wearing make-up on stage, photo sessions, social events etc was that he took it to the extreme. He wore it on camera and off all of the time. But that was just MJ he was a perfectionist. I truly believe he was scarred in his adolescene when he was teased and called big nose by his brothers and dad and had acne break out that made him shame faced. Personally, I am not into men that wear make-up and wouldn't be to attracted to a man that did that. MJ is in a league all his own. Keep the Faith!

Exactly-Mike was special and I absolutely believe that he ha severe acne scars just like he said he did! I also believe him when he talked about how it effected his self esteem. It seems he wore more after his skin changed as well-I know I watched one performance where he didnt look like he had as much on and the lights made his lips alot less visible. I think he had to wear it -but there is also the video of him talking to the D.A. before the first trial-you can that except for his eyes he is not wearing any and he is gorgous. Michael could do the eyeliner-it was hot. I cannot think of any other male that looks that hot with it.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:15 pm

~Michael Is Beautiful~

~And I Love Him~

~He wore Most Of It Because of The Vitiligo ~

~He Wants to Look His Best For The Public But Also For Himself~

~I Love Michael~

Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Icon_redface
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibi Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:30 pm

What would Michael like without plastic surgery??? Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Affraid
Habibi
Habibi

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibi Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:32 pm

"look like"' But Michael Iove you no mather what you look like.
Habibi
Habibi

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:46 pm

He would probably look like a handsome middle aged man. Afterall he was a rather cute kid. Despite reports that Michael disliked his teenaged looks, I found him to be quite attractive during that period. He had matured and with maturity comes facial changes. He transitioned from cute to handsome. There is nothing wrong with a boy changing to become a man. It is actually a wonderful thing that occurs when a cute kid grows to become a handsome man. Little girls who have become women look at the man with a newfound excitement and joy. Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Icon_wink

Habibi wrote:What would Michael like without plastic surgery??? Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No? - Page 2 Affraid
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum