Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

appel head

Go down

appel head Empty appel head

Post by amy on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:25 am

September 9, 2009 - Wednesday

Some things

Hey guys, ive got a few things you might wanted to read Smile







"He has an island that is the “place with no name” HRM Azim has visited him."











"The kids will soon be going to Boarding school or something that they won’t not come back from."

















"In “THIS IS IT” the movie





There..s going to be a clip where E’casanoca is performing





And then people will be more convinced that he..s alive"











"Close your eyes while you listen to Murray..s statement again…"











"The Media are so dumb and blind at the same time, if they listened to the Diehard fans then they would have figured it out, like at the Memorial when Kenny Ortega said “less than a week ago” was a big UPS , and Joe was pissed when Kenny said it."











"Remember Michael is a prankster, he loves Magic and Illusions, the Moonwalk is a Illusion and the 95 degree trick."











"Michael Joseph Jackson, the Entertainer, the king of pop..s soul is dead and gone. But the person Michael Joe Jackson isn’t dead."











"RIP doesn’t mean you are dead."



































"It Was not Toriano adryll Jackson who was at the courts it was Taryll his initials are also TAJ





Toriano doesn’t like going to the courts because his mom Dee Dee was killed and they had to go to murder trials."

















"Michael wanted a "twist of fate"











“He was not on drugs and think about it my little cousins were always around him...so how could he do drugs around them...and another thing the autopsies have all been done by "family friends" and they said that he weighed 81 pounds which is untrue and he had paid the la coroner's office off 7 years ago. To confirm they would hold up their end of the deal”- Source





“Liza minelli was not even there or Diana ross more red flags....Quincy Jones was there and not at memorial and what about Frank dileo why would they tell him first that mike had died and not a family member I mean we have done everything but not come out and say he is alive......after all the way they treated the dummy when they moved the body from the helicopter” – Reliable Source





this was posted by appelhead

now its account is delleted
amy
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 31

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by just_friend on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:08 am

was it on twitter? or where?
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by marsheliamorgan on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:05 am

where was this at and who posted/said this?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by Stillalive on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:10 am

It was on myspace, but the account appears as deleted now.

(http://www.myspace.com/applehead_51)
Stillalive
Stillalive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : Italy

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by CantStopLovingU on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:17 am

Wow. I'm going to write this out a little better to read. This really hit home with me and I'm sorry I just believe EVERY LAST WORD of it. Anything in () is my option.

Applehead posted these things, (sounds like a family member) and since then his account has been deleted so there is no link back.

Michael has an island which is the place with no name. HRM Azim (who is this?) has been to visit Michael there.

We will see the children go off to Boarding School or another place that they will not return to Katherine from.

The This is It movie will contain a scene where E-Cas performs, this will convince / lead people to believe that Michael is still alive.

CLOSE YOUR EYES and listen to Dr. Murrays statement AGAIN

The Media is DUMB and BLIND! If they listened to Michaels DIEHARD FANS (US) they would see that MJ is STILL ALIVE. IE: The Memorial when Kenny said "Less than a week ago" was a big slip up and Joe was angry with Kenny for that mistake.

Remember that Michael is a prankster, he loves MAGIC/ILLUSIONS. The moonwalk is an illusion along with the SMOOTH CRIMINAL 95 degree angle trick.

Michael JOSEPH Jackson, the Entertainer, the King of Pop is dead and gone, but the person Michael JOE Jackson is not dead. (MHA referenced this too)

RIP doesnt mean your gone.

It wasnt Toriano Adryll Jackson who went to court, it was Taryll - His initials are also TAJ (Does this reference TWINS? Toriano and Taryll - Is this a clue about the double or twin theory?)

Toriano did not want to go to court because his Mom was killed and they had to go to her murder trial.

Michael wanted a TWIST OF FATE

Michael was not on drugs. Think about it, my little cousins were ALWAYS around him so how could he do drugs? Also, the autopsies have all been done by a "Family Friend" - They said he weighed 81 pounds which is a lie. Michael paid the coroner's office off 7 YEARS AGO to make sure they would hold up their end of the deal.

LIZA Minelli was NOT THERE (Memorial or Funeral), Diana Ross was NOT THERE (Memorial or Funeral) Quincy Jones was there and not at Memorial and think about it - Why would FRANK DILEO speak first about Michael's passing and not a family member?

WE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING except come right out and say HE IS ALIVE!! Look at the way they treated (remember the tossed it into the van like a doll) the DUMMY when they moved it from the helicopter to the van?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by CantStopLovingU on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:19 am

Applehead - If you happen to read this, I just want to THANK you for taking the time to get this info out there, even if you had to delete whatever account you used to post it.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by BJ on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:31 am

To applehead:

I am very glad about your information post.
Thank you very much.
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:20 am

I don't know why, but I believe all of this....... appel head Affraid appel head Affraid appel head Affraid
I don't know what to do...scream, laugh, cry, smile....

So the 500 million $ were paid to the coroner?

I have to read this again!

Human_Nature, you were right! I need to speak with you!!!


appel head Icon_eek appel head Icon_eek appel head Icon_eek appel head Bom appel head Bom appel head Bom appel head Drunken_smilie appel head Drunken_smilie appel head Drunken_smilie

Thanks Amy! I hope you can post the photos!

MICHAEL, I LOVE YOU!


Last edited by DreamsComeTrue on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by Ivonne on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:23 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:Wow. I'm going to write this out a little better to read. This really hit home with me and I'm sorry I just believe EVERY LAST WORD of it. Anything in () is my option.

Applehead posted these things, (sounds like a family member) and since then his account has been deleted so there is no link back.

Michael has an island which is the place with no name. HRM Azim (who is this?) has been to visit Michael there.

We will see the children go off to Boarding School or another place that they will not return to Katherine from.

The This is It movie will contain a scene where E-Cas performs, this will convince / lead people to believe that Michael is still alive.

CLOSE YOUR EYES and listen to Dr. Murrays statement AGAIN

The Media is DUMB and BLIND! If they listened to Michaels DIEHARD FANS (US) they would see that MJ is STILL ALIVE. IE: The Memorial when Kenny said "Less than a week ago" was a big slip up and Joe was angry with Kenny for that mistake.

Remember that Michael is a prankster, he loves MAGIC/ILLUSIONS. The moonwalk is an illusion along with the SMOOTH CRIMINAL 95 degree angle trick.

Michael JOSEPH Jackson, the Entertainer, the King of Pop is dead and gone, but the person Michael JOE Jackson is not dead. (MHA referenced this too)

RIP doesnt mean your gone.

It wasnt Toriano Adryll Jackson who went to court, it was Taryll - His initials are also TAJ (Does this reference TWINS? Toriano and Taryll - Is this a clue about the double or twin theory?)

Toriano did not want to go to court because his Mom was killed and they had to go to her murder trial.

Michael wanted a TWIST OF FATE

Michael was not on drugs. Think about it, my little cousins were ALWAYS around him so how could he do drugs? Also, the autopsies have all been done by a "Family Friend" - They said he weighed 81 pounds which is a lie. Michael paid the coroner's office off 7 YEARS AGO to make sure they would hold up their end of the deal.

LIZA Minelli was NOT THERE (Memorial or Funeral), Diana Ross was NOT THERE (Memorial or Funeral) Quincy Jones was there and not at Memorial and think about it - Why would FRANK DILEO speak first about Michael's passing and not a family member?

WE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING except come right out and say HE IS ALIVE!! Look at the way they treated (remember the tossed it into the van like a doll) the DUMMY when they moved it from the helicopter to the van?


If true, MJ will not return.

But for me, there are currently too many people who claimed to know exactly what happened.

Did not someone say, MJ would have been a drug addict would do now but an abstraction?
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by amy on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:27 am

www.myspace.com/nephertit
Mrs_Applehead

new account
amy
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 31

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:29 am

Ivonne wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:Wow. I'm going to write this out a little better to read. This really hit home with me and I'm sorry I just believe EVERY LAST WORD of it. Anything in () is my option.

Applehead posted these things, (sounds like a family member) and since then his account has been deleted so there is no link back.

Michael has an island which is the place with no name. HRM Azim (who is this?) has been to visit Michael there.

We will see the children go off to Boarding School or another place that they will not return to Katherine from.

The This is It movie will contain a scene where E-Cas performs, this will convince / lead people to believe that Michael is still alive.

CLOSE YOUR EYES and listen to Dr. Murrays statement AGAIN

The Media is DUMB and BLIND! If they listened to Michaels DIEHARD FANS (US) they would see that MJ is STILL ALIVE. IE: The Memorial when Kenny said "Less than a week ago" was a big slip up and Joe was angry with Kenny for that mistake.

Remember that Michael is a prankster, he loves MAGIC/ILLUSIONS. The moonwalk is an illusion along with the SMOOTH CRIMINAL 95 degree angle trick.

Michael JOSEPH Jackson, the Entertainer, the King of Pop is dead and gone, but the person Michael JOE Jackson is not dead. (MHA referenced this too)

RIP doesnt mean your gone.

It wasnt Toriano Adryll Jackson who went to court, it was Taryll - His initials are also TAJ (Does this reference TWINS? Toriano and Taryll - Is this a clue about the double or twin theory?)

Toriano did not want to go to court because his Mom was killed and they had to go to her murder trial.

Michael wanted a TWIST OF FATE

Michael was not on drugs. Think about it, my little cousins were ALWAYS around him so how could he do drugs? Also, the autopsies have all been done by a "Family Friend" - They said he weighed 81 pounds which is a lie. Michael paid the coroner's office off 7 YEARS AGO to make sure they would hold up their end of the deal.

LIZA Minelli was NOT THERE (Memorial or Funeral), Diana Ross was NOT THERE (Memorial or Funeral) Quincy Jones was there and not at Memorial and think about it - Why would FRANK DILEO speak first about Michael's passing and not a family member?

WE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING except come right out and say HE IS ALIVE!! Look at the way they treated (remember the tossed it into the van like a doll) the DUMMY when they moved it from the helicopter to the van?


If true, MJ will not return.

But for me, there are currently too many people who claimed to know exactly what happened.

Did not someone say, MJ would have been a drug addict would do now but an abstraction?

He can return as a movie director...as he always wanted! He won't quit that easy! The best is yet to come! appel head Icon_lol
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:32 am

amy wrote:www.myspace.com/nephertit
Mrs_Applehead

new account

Is that PeterPanPYT's chat? He created a new account? appel head Suspect
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by amy on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:35 am

well ppp has its own account but dont know what just has happend appel head Icon_scratch
amy
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 31

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:40 am

amy wrote:well ppp has its own account but dont know what just has happend appel head Icon_scratch

He deleted it a few weeks ago!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by amy on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:46 am

hey he is on my frens lit i chated with him tomorrow
The Greatest Milestone
www.myspace.com/peterpanpyt
amy
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 31

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by Human_nature on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:15 am

DreamsComeTrue wrote:I don't know why, but I believe all of this....... appel head Affraid appel head Affraid appel head Affraid
I don't know what to do...scream, laugh, cry, smile....

So the 500 million $ were paid to the coroner?

I have to read this again!

Human_Nature, you were right! I need to speak with you!!!


appel head Icon_eek appel head Icon_eek appel head Icon_eek appel head Bom appel head Bom appel head Bom appel head Drunken_smilie appel head Drunken_smilie appel head Drunken_smilie

Thanks Amy! I hope you can post the photos!

MICHAEL, I LOVE YOU!

Wink appel head Icon_cool

xoxo
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by hungry on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:45 am

This is too good.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:01 am

I don't even have to say anything .... one word : sweet ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by rowdyangel on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:04 am

Excellent! I believe every word of this so much. It had cheered me up. Very Happy
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Michael's Heart

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:20 am

{{{{ AMY }}}}

appel head Icon_cheers

(Thanks for sharing this info.)
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by amy on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:08 pm

oh plz dont thank me
love u all
amy
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 31

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by emanviam on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Wow...Good job applehead!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : United States of America

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:28 pm

Okay some where I read about Easter Island and how remote it was.

It was written in relation to MJ on this forum some where grrrrrrrrrr

ive mentioned it a couple of times...

Can some one please help me to locate that info from within this forum?

Ecas is involved in this ... I Feel It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! appel head Icon_sunny
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by amy on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:43 pm

Oh yes i think he knows alot of things
amy
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 31

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by kdkennedy74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:48 pm

I still think The Greatest Milestone knows much more than he lets on. If not, why does he claim to be a huge Jackson Family fan and claims to believe all of this but yet he is also on TNZ's friend list? Looks like somebody is really keeping a close eye on all of us who know this is a hoax and they are giving us bits and pieces of information to throw us off as we figure things out.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by amy on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:03 pm

oh yes i arrgry and in his frnds list so many ppls are frnswith mj family all of thems comments r very intresting
amy
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 31

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

appel head Empty Re: appel head

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum