Could it really be this simple???

Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Could it really be this simple???

Post by Banessa on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:26 am


I have been thinking about Asia Grimes' earlier post about a "come back" possibility for Michael Jackson? (I did not post this there because I don’t want her/him to feel as if I am high jacking her post/thread lol) and although, I don't think it's all as simple as some of us would want to believe it is, such as for a movie or come back…

I do think anything is possible when it comes to Michael Jackson! After 4 months of theory after theory, codes, numbers, the alphabet and all sorts of speculations... It would be amusing in a way if all this was done for a simple comeback! If it was, what would you do? How would knowing he "fake" his "death" for a possible and simple come back, make you feel?

In my case as a fan, would I be disappointed? Not at all! It just goes to show his creativity and the genius he is. He dare to do what no one else in his position has, he dare to do the unthinkable. Would I be mad?
No way, he never asked me to believe in a hoax of his “death". It was my choice to dedicate time into finding the truth and it was my choice to volunteer several hours of sleepless nights I would be happy to have him back no matter what the real reason behind the hoax is. But most importantly I would just be happy to know he is alive and well!!!

I can't speak for other fans but I think that even though, some may be mad in the beginning, they will actually be happy to know he is alive and well. The media in my opinion would eventually get over it and unfortunately, they will find someone else to tear to pieces, they always do....Then again, to them, Michael=$$$ so they may just be as forgiving, provided there is an exclusive interview.

What about the possible repercussions of having faked his "death"?
When it comes to the fans and media, IMHO it would be very selfish if the media and people/fans try to pin the "suicides" and any other fan related mishaps on Michael. I don't believe there were any suicides, the reports came from the media and always citing "unknown" or "close to the family" sources. There was never an actual interview, at least not that I can remember, nor there were any citing of direct sources. I am not being cynical I am just speaking based on the information that we have been given since the 25th of June.

Those, who allegedly committed suicide, were already unstable to begin with and they would have done it no matter what! It wouldn't be fair to use MJ as a scapegoat for others actions and their feelings. I agree with those of you who say "none of us here know the real Michael Jackson"; therefore, we don't and maybe we will never know the real reason(s) behind a hoax. All our theories are assumptions of what could have happened and what might happen, if... he decides to come back, that’s all! None of us can say with certainty that we have found the truth…and if you can, it usually turns out that you won’t share it anyways, either because you are in D.A.N.G.E.R. or you can put MJ or us in Harm's way or simply the truth is TOO COMPLEX for us to even begin to try and comprehend it, so we are left the same way, knowing everything, about this hoax, but knowing nothing at the same time. lol

What about the legal repercussions? Again, since we don’t know Michael, we don’t know just how far he went and whose help he got in the planning of this hoax. I.e.: Government officials, people in high power places, celebrities, we just don’t know who!!! He is known to have friends who are very influential and he could easily pull a few strings and ask for a few favors here and there! Money, makes even the dead come to live (No pun intended) after all, the information about his financial troubles, were fed by the media never by Michael himself. So in reality he could have had the money to execute the hoax and buy people out. As far as my understanding goes the following are a few perplexities which still make me believe they are too much of a series of coincidences, creating loop holes, for this to be a complex case.

(1) There has been no life insurance claimed for him.

(2) DC is still not signed after 4 months. Dr. Murray refused to do so as did the UCLA Doctors.

(3) The Los Angeles County expenses, for the memorial service, were repaid with money from the estate.

(4)No one has been officially charged with murder/MJ’s “death”.

(5)I don’t think he could be charged for spending State/County money, on a fake investigation, if we really haven’t seen any officials, working this case, as they should. If there have been officials involved, then they are the ones who should pay the County, for allowing them to mess up the case and for wasting tax payers money and not coming up with anything coherent to show for, after 4 months, except more BS and Inconsistencies.

(6)If MJ was in danger this would have been a sealed case, open and close, from the beginning. No questions and maybe not even any forums as the posting could lead to the endangerment of his well being. (a possibility)

(a) it would have never taken over 2 months to bury "the" or "a" body.

(b)family in my opinion, would have been quiet, especially, knowing he could have been "murder", they wouldn't talk so lightly about it, considering there could be dangerous repercussions towards the individual making the allegations or the entire family. (Just one of the things that make me say...Hummm, what if?)

(7)Family IMO are and have acted weird since the beginning. They are known to be a strange family but I honestly doubt they don't care for Michael and vice versa. "Blood is thicker than water." I can be upset with my family, maybe even, beyond P*ssed off. But if it comes down to it, I would always have their back no matter what and I will be very upset/angry if someone else talked about them or tried to
hurt them. Again, we don't know Michael or any of them on a personal level so we don't know what type of relationship they really have!


These are just a few of the things that boggle my mind and keep bringing me to the if's and the just maybe's of this hoax.

Now, we really don't know how the media and other fans would react. All we can hope for is that people for once in their life will STOP thinking about themselves and how hurt they would be by Michael's actions if this was done for a simple “come back”. I've cried and I have suffered just as much as any other fan but that doesn't give me the right to say "Hey you made me go through hell when I thought you were gone so..."I was the one who chose to LOVE him. So I guess I was the one who chose to hurt and cry for him. IMO this is what LOVING someone is all about! You give LOVE and you don't expect anything in return and when you are given LOVE you take it with everything that it comes; Joy, passion, romance, sadness, tears and pain! Would I choose not to LOVE because I am afraid to get hurt? Never!!! Would I hate or be forever mad and turn my back on Michael if this turns out to be a simple Come back?Again, I say no. To LOVE someone also means to support and to stand by the one you LOVE and that is exactly what I plan to do for Michael...No matter what the outcome is, I will support and LOVE him, always! Could it really be this simple??? Icon_e_smile

Like I said at this point nothing is impossible! So...perhaps, we can expect any possible “theory” to be the final outcome! You say... HE IS IN DANGER, This is the BIGGEST COME BACK EVER, he is NEVER COMING BACK, THE GOVERNMENT IS INVOLVED because... and there are more among the many possibilities we have learned and explored during these last 4 months... In other words are you really willing and able to forgive Michael if this turns out to be a simple Come Back/Movie theory? Just so you know your answer in no way means you LOVE him more or less. Your feelings are your feelings no matter what your answer is; you are the only one that knows exactly how you feel about Michel Jackson! Could it really be this simple??? Icon_e_wink

As I said somewhere else, "I am prepared and expecting the worst but really truly hoping for the best!" in due time of course and that will mean in his time, when he is ready and if he is ready to ever come back!...

Will we be part of the group like "Sony" that underestimated the performer and what Michael the man is capable and able to do; therefore, limiting what he as a man is able to create? Or will we be part of the ones who have always known he was more than just the amazing and talented performer he proved to be all the time? An innovator a creator of new ideas that always revolutionized not only the industry of music but the world as well. A master in self PR a great business man!...

Just a thought and this is just my opinion!
Love ya all and sorry for the long ramblings and recycle ideas which I wanted to share with all of you. (I am trapped in the vortex of insanity...lol)
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by 4evermichael71 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:46 am

@Banessa-Your post is great! You're so right. I know I cried every day for over 100 days. For one reason or another I found MJHD. I couldn't register but I did see the pics of who I believe to be Michael sitting up on the gurney. My new journey had begun and I was so hopeful and overjoyed. I feel in my heart he is alive and while I still cry sometimes, it's not because I feel he's gone anymore, it's just because I miss him. If this is all for a simple comeback, KUDOS to Michael, the man is a genius! I hope it is something as simple as that and he's not in danger. I know when he comes back I will be so happy! Like you, Banessa, I chose to love him, I chose to grieve for him, I chose to put in the time looking into things that didn't make sense, it was my love, my time, my money, my life that I invested. I invested well and wisely. Let's just keep on keeping on. Maybe, just maybe things really are simple and obvious and there isn't always a deeper meaning..IDK but I know I'll ride the ride until he comes home.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by Thetruth on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:28 am

Banessa wrote:
[b](1) There has been no life insurance claimed for him.

(2) DC is still not signed after 4 months. Dr. Murray refused to do so as did the UCLA Doctors.

(4)No one has been officially charged with murder/MJ’s “death”.

(5)I don’t think he could be charged for spending State/County money, on a fake investigation, if we really haven’t seen any officials, working this case, as they should. If there have been officials involved, then they are the ones who should pay the County, for allowing them to mess up the case and for wasting tax payers money and not coming up with anything coherent to show for, after 4 months, except more BS and Inconsistencies.


6(a) it would have never taken over 2 months to bury "the" or "a" body.




Just my adding thoughts of your outcome

1) The life insurance policy have been paid out, but so far not cashed in. (so no problem there)

2) Since no doctor signed the DC, it became the coroner’s case. It is singed and valid.

4) No one has been charged, but I except some shady doctor to be brought down. Since I belivie in the DEA- theory which is their main goal.

5) Government (hoax or no hoax) is very much involved including the DEA, LAPD, FBI etc. He can not be charged for spending tax dollars or the State’s money since a government is behind his hoax.

6. a) It is no surprise that it took so long for the family to "bury" him. He "died" under very strange circumstances, and it included many autopsies. James Brown was buried three months after his passing and there was no suspicious death.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by MJmylife90 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:52 am

Banessa wrote:
I have been thinking about Asia Grimes' earlier post about a "come back" possibility for Michael Jackson? (I did not post this there because I don’t want her/him to feel as if I am high jacking her post/thread lol) and although, I don't think it's all as simple as some of us would want to believe it is, such as for a movie or come back…

I do think anything is possible when it comes to Michael Jackson! After 4 months of theory after theory, codes, numbers, the alphabet and all sorts of speculations... It would be amusing in a way if all this was done for a simple comeback! If it was, what would you do? How would knowing he "fake" his "death" for a possible and simple come back, make you feel?

In my case as a fan, would I be disappointed? Not at all! It just goes to show his creativity and the genius he is. He dare to do what no one else in his position has, he dare to do the unthinkable. Would I be mad?
No way, he never asked me to believe in a hoax of his “death". It was my choice to dedicate time into finding the truth and it was my choice to volunteer several hours of sleepless nights I would be happy to have him back no matter what the real reason behind the hoax is. But most importantly I would just be happy to know he is alive and well!!!

I can't speak for other fans but I think that even though, some may be mad in the beginning, they will actually be happy to know he is alive and well. The media in my opinion would eventually get over it and unfortunately, they will find someone else to tear to pieces, they always do....Then again, to them, Michael=$$$ so they may just be as forgiving, provided there is an exclusive interview.

What about the possible repercussions of having faked his "death"?
When it comes to the fans and media, IMHO it would be very selfish if the media and people/fans try to pin the "suicides" and any other fan related mishaps on Michael. I don't believe there were any suicides, the reports came from the media and always citing "unknown" or "close to the family" sources. There was never an actual interview, at least not that I can remember, nor there were any citing of direct sources. I am not being cynical I am just speaking based on the information that we have been given since the 25th of June.

Those, who allegedly committed suicide, were already unstable to begin with and they would have done it no matter what! It wouldn't be fair to use MJ as a scapegoat for others actions and their feelings. I agree with those of you who say "none of us here know the real Michael Jackson"; therefore, we don't and maybe we will never know the real reason(s) behind a hoax. All our theories are assumptions of what could have happened and what might happen, if... he decides to come back, that’s all! None of us can say with certainty that we have found the truth…and if you can, it usually turns out that you won’t share it anyways, either because you are in D.A.N.G.E.R. or you can put MJ or us in Harm's way or simply the truth is TOO COMPLEX for us to even begin to try and comprehend it, so we are left the same way, knowing everything, about this hoax, but knowing nothing at the same time. lol

What about the legal repercussions? Again, since we don’t know Michael, we don’t know just how far he went and whose help he got in the planning of this hoax. I.e.: Government officials, people in high power places, celebrities, we just don’t know who!!! He is known to have friends who are very influential and he could easily pull a few strings and ask for a few favors here and there! Money, makes even the dead come to live (No pun intended) after all, the information about his financial troubles, were fed by the media never by Michael himself. So in reality he could have had the money to execute the hoax and buy people out. As far as my understanding goes the following are a few perplexities which still make me believe they are too much of a series of coincidences, creating loop holes, for this to be a complex case.

(1) There has been no life insurance claimed for him.

(2) DC is still not signed after 4 months. Dr. Murray refused to do so as did the UCLA Doctors.

(3) The Los Angeles County expenses, for the memorial service, were repaid with money from the estate.

(4)No one has been officially charged with murder/MJ’s “death”.

(5)I don’t think he could be charged for spending State/County money, on a fake investigation, if we really haven’t seen any officials, working this case, as they should. If there have been officials involved, then they are the ones who should pay the County, for allowing them to mess up the case and for wasting tax payers money and not coming up with anything coherent to show for, after 4 months, except more BS and Inconsistencies.

(6)If MJ was in danger this would have been a sealed case, open and close, from the beginning. No questions and maybe not even any forums as the posting could lead to the endangerment of his well being. (a possibility)

(a) it would have never taken over 2 months to bury "the" or "a" body.

(b)family in my opinion, would have been quiet, especially, knowing he could have been "murder", they wouldn't talk so lightly about it, considering there could be dangerous repercussions towards the individual making the allegations or the entire family. (Just one of the things that make me say...Hummm, what if?)

(7)Family IMO are and have acted weird since the beginning. They are known to be a strange family but I honestly doubt they don't care for Michael and vice versa. "Blood is thicker than water." I can be upset with my family, maybe even, beyond P*ssed off. But if it comes down to it, I would always have their back no matter what and I will be very upset/angry if someone else talked about them or tried to
hurt them. Again, we don't know Michael or any of them on a personal level so we don't know what type of relationship they really have!


These are just a few of the things that boggle my mind and keep bringing me to the if's and the just maybe's of this hoax.

Now, we really don't know how the media and other fans would react. All we can hope for is that people for once in their life will STOP thinking about themselves and how hurt they would be by Michael's actions if this was done for a simple “come back”. I've cried and I have suffered just as much as any other fan but that doesn't give me the right to say "Hey you made me go through hell when I thought you were gone so..."I was the one who chose to LOVE him. So I guess I was the one who chose to hurt and cry for him. IMO this is what LOVING someone is all about! You give LOVE and you don't expect anything in return and when you are given LOVE you take it with everything that it comes; Joy, passion, romance, sadness, tears and pain! Would I choose not to LOVE because I am afraid to get hurt? Never!!! Would I hate or be forever mad and turn my back on Michael if this turns out to be a simple Come back?Again, I say no. To LOVE someone also means to support and to stand by the one you LOVE and that is exactly what I plan to do for Michael...No matter what the outcome is, I will support and LOVE him, always! Could it really be this simple??? Icon_e_smile

Like I said at this point nothing is impossible! So...perhaps, we can expect any possible “theory” to be the final outcome! You say... HE IS IN DANGER, This is the BIGGEST COME BACK EVER, he is NEVER COMING BACK, THE GOVERNMENT IS INVOLVED because... and there are more among the many possibilities we have learned and explored during these last 4 months... In other words are you really willing and able to forgive Michael if this turns out to be a simple Come Back/Movie theory? Just so you know your answer in no way means you LOVE him more or less. Your feelings are your feelings no matter what your answer is; you are the only one that knows exactly how you feel about Michel Jackson! Could it really be this simple??? Icon_e_wink

As I said somewhere else, "I am prepared and expecting the worst but really truly hoping for the best!" in due time of course and that will mean in his time, when he is ready and if he is ready to ever come back!...

Will we be part of the group like "Sony" that underestimated the performer and what Michael the man is capable and able to do; therefore, limiting what he as a man is able to create? Or will we be part of the ones who have always known he was more than just the amazing and talented performer he proved to be all the time? An innovator a creator of new ideas that always revolutionized not only the industry of music but the world as well. A master in self PR a great business man!...

Just a thought and this is just my opinion!
Love ya all and sorry for the long ramblings and recycle ideas which I wanted to share with all of you. (I am trapped in the vortex of insanity...lol)


i agree with you..we're the one who choose and let ourselves to love michael..and whenever the outcomes we should take it and bare with it..we're the one who choose this path and take the risk..and to me, knowing that he is still alive,safe and sound is enough for me..but i still want to know about this hoax..i choose to take it..maybe someday we can find the conclusion that meant to happen..or maybe rite now the clues is right in front of our eyes..lol (i'm just saying)..but IF he make a come back SOMEDAY.. i'll be the happiest person on earth...no matter how small the reason he'd do this, i'll can't be mad at him..this is his life...he has his right..now, he has done his job..it's up to us to do our part...we love michael so much..let's hope what's best for him...L.O.V.E!!

_____________________________________________________________________
KEEP THE FAITH. THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL
L.O.V.E
"Somebody killed his name
and he never coming out again
he had to do it
everyone knows that
except 4 the blinds..
he doesn't have a clue
how this going to be end
but one thing 4 sure
he going to CHANGE this world"

bless every single step you walk on this earth...
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by Eva R on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:46 am

that was a great post, Banessa. Thank you.
I would absolutely forgive Michael if he comes back. Absolutely. If we were in his shoes, we possibly do the same. I think he really was in danger. He just had no choice anymore. Like he wanted to do 10 concerts, he had to do 50. And he just couldn't say: No, I am not doing this. There are a lot of strange people in the world that would force Michael to do the 50 concerts. I think Michael was really scared to do the 50 concerts, because he maybe thought he really would die on stage...
Maybe those horrible people even treatend Michael to maybe even KILL him or maybe even his children if he wasn't doing the concerts. And we all know that Michael would to ANYTHING for his children. So maybe the police helped Michael to escape to fake his death. Because the police does that when people are in real danger.
I just hope that when he is safe you know, that those horrible people are gone or arrested or something, that he would come back. That is my dream. I really want him back. I would scream my longs out and cry my eyes out if we know he is alive! Gosh!! And then we know that WE were right! And those fans that "hate" us because we think this way, have know that we are great fans and that we love him and that we were right you know! Wow that would be awesome!!
And I really don't care if Michael doesn't wants to come back right now, because maybe he is still scared or something. I just hope he is fine!

Wow I never made a big post!! Could it really be this simple??? Icon_biggrin
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 26
Woonplaats : Neverland

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by Styloprincess on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:19 am

What a great post Could it really be this simple??? Icon_biggrin I would totally "forgive" Michael but I wouldn't really call it forgiving. I'd just be happy that he alive that's the most important thing to me. I guess there will be some fans that will react differently and be upset and angry...but I mean seriously if you really care about the man Michael, than you should just be happy, that's just what I think. Could it really be this simple??? Icon_exclaim
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : Bavaria, Germany

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by MJmylife90 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:51 am

Eva R wrote:! And those fans that "hate" us because we think this way, have know that we are great fans and that we love him and that we were right you know! Wow that would be awesome!!
Could it really be this simple??? Icon_biggrin

you know what...i get that a lot of time!!! even with my family and friends...
think i'm crazy enough to believe such sarcastic thing...
and even once my friends said that i'm still can't let go of a dead person... Sad
and i myself sometimes think that i'm crazy too!!
but i believe that in the end we finally find the truth...
the truth that will open everyone's eyes!!!

_________________________________

KEEP THE FAITH, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL
L.O.V.E
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by Gm on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:39 am

Brilliant post Banessa!

Every second I pray for his safety and happiness. It's not possible to put into words how overflowed with joy and relief I would be. The tears of happiness would be infinite. Needless to say forgiveness is something I wouldn't even consider since absolutely no anger could ever exist in the first place. To know he is safe and well would mean everything.


Last edited by Gm on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gm
Gm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : England

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by Eva R on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:28 am

MJmylife90 wrote:
Eva R wrote:! And those fans that "hate" us because we think this way, have know that we are great fans and that we love him and that we were right you know! Wow that would be awesome!!
Could it really be this simple??? Icon_biggrin

you know what...i get that a lot of time!!! even with my family and friends...
think i'm crazy enough to believe such sarcastic thing...
and even once my friends said that i'm still can't let go of a dead person... Could it really be this simple??? Icon_sad
and i myself sometimes think that i'm crazy too!!
but i believe that in the end we finally find the truth...
the truth that will open everyone's eyes!!!

Yes exacly!
_________________________________

KEEP THE FAITH, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL
L.O.V.E
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 26
Woonplaats : Neverland

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by rowdyangel on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:56 pm

IF it really is this simple and this is a publicity project then all I can say is Michael must have a great deal of faith in us, his fans.

Imagine the hell he will go through from the media. Does this suggest that he would be prepared to live with that and he feels that the love and support his fans have for him would far outweigh the misery that the media would cause??

If this is the case then Michael is truly the most amazing person I have ever known. Thinking about this makes me love him all the more.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Michael's Heart

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by ezzramj on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:29 pm

wow that really is a great post. pretty much sums it up i think.
anyways who would be be to "forgive?" we all love mj unconditionally so therefore no need to forgive anyone or anything. but wow, when he comes back he's gonna love us even more than "most"!!!!! lol
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by ezzramj on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:30 pm

ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by ishealive on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:44 pm

I'm one of very few who believes this is part of Michael's comeback.
If this were any other celebrity then I would say they were in trouble they faked their death because they were in danger or wanted to live in peace BUT because it's Michael Jackson I believe anything is possible.
MJ said he was working on a project he was directing back in 2005 and as far as I know I haven't seen any work that he directed since 2005.
MJ & Will.i.am had an interview in Ireland with Access Hollywood in 2006 and Billy Bush I think his name is asked MJ about a comeback and if he'd do it big or small and Will answered and said someone needs to put a joke back into the music industry and who better to do it then MJ. This has stuck out for me big time!
MJ has made no secret of his passion for movie making and he was also making I think 10 short films during his TII rehearsals...
With Michael Jackson anything is possible, he loves mystery and I really feel this is like Ghost or like the Oxygen Chamber/Elephant man's bones only in a much larger scale.
MJ is teaching us a valuable lesson. This is my opinion and it will be my opinion until I see otherwise from MJ's camp!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by Banessa on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:40 pm

ishealive wrote:I'm one of very few who believes this is part of Michael's comeback.
If this were any other celebrity then I would say they were in trouble they faked their death because they were in danger or wanted to live in peace BUT because it's Michael Jackson I believe anything is possible.
MJ said he was working on a project he was directing back in 2005 and as far as I know I haven't seen any work that he directed since 2005.
MJ & Will.i.am had an interview in Ireland with Access Hollywood in 2006 and Billy Bush I think his name is asked MJ about a comeback and if he'd do it big or small and Will answered and said someone needs to put a joke back into the music industry and who better to do it then MJ. This has stuck out for me big time!
MJ has made no secret of his passion for movie making and he was also making I think 10 short films during his TII rehearsals...
With Michael Jackson anything is possible, he loves mystery and I really feel this is like Ghost or like the Oxygen Chamber/Elephant man's bones only in a much larger scale.
MJ is teaching us a valuable lesson. This is my opinion and it will be my opinion until I see otherwise from MJ's camp!

I agree with what you said. I remember that interview with Billy Bush with MJ and WIll they were in MJ's recording studio in Ireland, if I'm not mistaken? There is also the interview with Geraldo which is where I think he stated what you mentioned about "working on something" and he said he was having fun in the process of this project. Believe me nothing will make me happier than to know this was all done to revamp his image (some sort of come back) and to take back what the media took from him and destroyed. However...

My hopes won't be crushed if the movie reveals nothing at all! It just means we will have more time to find out the "troot"! lol But I also don't want to underestimate what he can do and what he is capable of creating! Which is why untill I see the end of the movie I will have the question in my mind..."what if?"Could it really be this simple??? Icon_wink Just my ramblings lol
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by mjlovebug on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Good thoughts. I agree. I wouldn't be mad at Michael either. The media deserves it!
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by ishealive on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Banessa wrote:
ishealive wrote:I'm one of very few who believes this is part of Michael's comeback.
If this were any other celebrity then I would say they were in trouble they faked their death because they were in danger or wanted to live in peace BUT because it's Michael Jackson I believe anything is possible.
MJ said he was working on a project he was directing back in 2005 and as far as I know I haven't seen any work that he directed since 2005.
MJ & Will.i.am had an interview in Ireland with Access Hollywood in 2006 and Billy Bush I think his name is asked MJ about a comeback and if he'd do it big or small and Will answered and said someone needs to put a joke back into the music industry and who better to do it then MJ. This has stuck out for me big time!
MJ has made no secret of his passion for movie making and he was also making I think 10 short films during his TII rehearsals...
With Michael Jackson anything is possible, he loves mystery and I really feel this is like Ghost or like the Oxygen Chamber/Elephant man's bones only in a much larger scale.
MJ is teaching us a valuable lesson. This is my opinion and it will be my opinion until I see otherwise from MJ's camp!

I agree with what you said. I remember that interview with Billy Bush with MJ and WIll they were in MJ's recording studio in Ireland, if I'm not mistaken? There is also the interview with Geraldo which is where I think he stated what you mentioned about "working on something" and he said he was having fun in the process of this project. Believe me nothing will make me happier than to know this was all done to revamp his image (some sort of come back) and to take back what the media took from him and destroyed. However...

My hopes won't be crushed if the movie reveals nothing at all! It just means we will have more time to find out the "troot"! lol But I also don't want to underestimate what he can do and what he is capable of creating! Which is why untill I see the end of the movie I will have the question in my mind..."what if?"Could it really be this simple??? Icon_wink Just my ramblings lol


Lol we're on the same page, I don't think anything will happen in TII but I do think something will happen soon, I just have this feeling. Maybe it's women's intuition lol...
Idk none of us know what happened but I just have this feeling over me especially lately.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by MJJ on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:45 pm

Fortunately I am not the only one who thinks he is still alive!
who wants to believe he is till alive!!
and that the truth will come out soon very soon i think
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by beachgirl on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:48 pm

Great post Banessa! I agree with you.
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:38 pm

@Banessa-this was a great post through and through. I love what u said about loving someone.This is the truth. I also loved the list you put up as well. I also appreciate that you also brought the fact that,we really do not know if MJ was truly in debt. I have never felt that he really was. He said he would "never ever sell Neverland" but when he finally did the media said it was because he was about to lose it-but family says its because of it being raped by the LAPD. I would think that if he was the backbone financially for his mom,that he wouldnt be in debt like that.
Great post Banessa.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by Banessa on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:43 pm

Thank you guys! I appreciate your comments very much.

@ishealive I believe that is exactly what is called "women's intuition" I have a feeling we will get some sort of news soon! Could it really be this simple??? Icon_smile

@neverlandprincess Thank you, I agree, the family stated the ranch was sold because of what it represented after the raids. The media were the ones to say it was due to financial trouble. I guess it was the easy and most possible reason they could come up with to spread, considering the amount of money he spent defending himself on the trials! But I don't trust the media I' never have...and I never will!

I can feed myself what I believe to be true based on my research, logical thinking and facts. I don't need them to spoonfeed me what I should believe...Could it really be this simple??? Lol
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:11 pm

@Banessa-AAAAHHHH I love that statement "spoonfeed what I should believe" that remark is so true on EVERY level as far as media is concerned. And yes ,considering the fact that most of us here ARE women (and it is not b/c MJ does not have male fans) there is definantly something to be said for womens intuition being at play here. HAHA! MJS female army...
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:58 am

I could not care less what his reasons are, in all honesty...if he felt he had to do this for something as simple as stage fright, I'll still support him. I just want him back more than anything in the world right now. I love you
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Ditto you are in my head

Post by TimelessTreasure on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:36 am

[quote="Banessa"]
I have been thinking about Asia Grimes' earlier post about a "come back" possibility for Michael Jackson? (I did not post this there because I don’t want her/him to feel as if I am high jacking her post/thread lol) and although, I don't think it's all as simple as some of us would want to believe it is, such as for a movie or come back…

I do think anything is possible when it comes to Michael Jackson! After 4 months of theory after theory, codes, numbers, the alphabet and all sorts of speculations... It would be amusing in a way if all this was done for a simple comeback! If it was, what would you do? How would knowing he "fake" his "death" for a possible and simple come back, make you feel?

In my case as a fan, would I be disappointed? Not at all! It just goes to show his creativity and the genius he is. He dare to do what no one else in his position has, he dare to do the unthinkable. Would I be mad?
No way, he never asked me to believe in a hoax of his “death". It was my choice to dedicate time into finding the truth and it was my choice to volunteer several hours of sleepless nights I would be happy to have him back no matter what the real reason behind the hoax is. But most importantly I would just be happy to know he is alive and well!!!

I can't speak for other fans but I think that even though, some may be mad in the beginning, they will actually be happy to know he is alive and well. The media in my opinion would eventually get over it and unfortunately, they will find someone else to tear to pieces, they always do....Then again, to them, Michael=$$$ so they may just be as forgiving, provided there is an exclusive interview.

What about the possible repercussions of having faked his "death"?
When it comes to the fans and media, IMHO it would be very selfish if the media and people/fans try to pin the "suicides" and any other fan related mishaps on Michael. I don't believe there were any suicides, the reports came from the media and always citing "unknown" or "close to the family" sources. There was never an actual interview, at least not that I can remember, nor there were any citing of direct sources. I am not being cynical I am just speaking based on the information that we have been given since the 25th of June.

Those, who allegedly committed suicide, were already unstable to begin with and they would have done it no matter what! It wouldn't be fair to use MJ as a scapegoat for others actions and their feelings. I agree with those of you who say "none of us here know the real Michael Jackson"; therefore, we don't and maybe we will never know the real reason(s) behind a hoax. All our theories are assumptions of what could have happened and what might happen, if... he decides to come back, that’s all! None of us can say with certainty that we have found the truth…and if you can, it usually turns out that you won’t share it anyways, either because you are in D.A.N.G.E.R. or you can put MJ or us in Harm's way or simply the truth is TOO COMPLEX for us to even begin to try and comprehend it, so we are left the same way, knowing everything, about this hoax, but knowing nothing at the same time. lol

What about the legal repercussions? Again, since we don’t know Michael, we don’t know just how far he went and whose help he got in the planning of this hoax. I.e.: Government officials, people in high power places, celebrities, we just don’t know who!!! He is known to have friends who are very influential and he could easily pull a few strings and ask for a few favors here and there! Money, makes even the dead come to live (No pun intended) after all, the information about his financial troubles, were fed by the media never by Michael himself. So in reality he could have had the money to execute the hoax and buy people out. As far as my understanding goes the following are a few perplexities which still make me believe they are too much of a series of coincidences, creating loop holes, for this to be a complex case.

(1) There has been no life insurance claimed for him.

(2) DC is still not signed after 4 months. Dr. Murray refused to do so as did the UCLA Doctors.

(3) The Los Angeles County expenses, for the memorial service, were repaid with money from the estate.

(4)No one has been officially charged with murder/MJ’s “death”.

(5)I don’t think he could be charged for spending State/County money, on a fake investigation, if we really haven’t seen any officials, working this case, as they should. If there have been officials involved, then they are the ones who should pay the County, for allowing them to mess up the case and for wasting tax payers money and not coming up with anything coherent to show for, after 4 months, except more BS and Inconsistencies.

(6)If MJ was in danger this would have been a sealed case, open and close, from the beginning. No questions and maybe not even any forums as the posting could lead to the endangerment of his well being. (a possibility)

(a) it would have never taken over 2 months to bury "the" or "a" body.

(b)family in my opinion, would have been quiet, especially, knowing he could have been "murder", they wouldn't talk so lightly about it, considering there could be dangerous repercussions towards the individual making the allegations or the entire family. (Just one of the things that make me say...Hummm, what if?)

(7)Family IMO are and have acted weird since the beginning. They are known to be a strange family but I honestly doubt they don't care for Michael and vice versa. "Blood is thicker than water." I can be upset with my family, maybe even, beyond P*ssed off. But if it comes down to it, I would always have their back no matter what and I will be very upset/angry if someone else talked about them or tried to
hurt them. Again, we don't know Michael or any of them on a personal level so we don't know what type of relationship they really have!


These are just a few of the things that boggle my mind and keep bringing me to the if's and the just maybe's of this hoax.

Now, we really don't know how the media and other fans would react. All we can hope for is that people for once in their life will STOP thinking about themselves and how hurt they would be by Michael's actions if this was done for a simple “come back”. I've cried and I have suffered just as much as any other fan but that doesn't give me the right to say "Hey you made me go through hell when I thought you were gone so..."I was the one who chose to LOVE him. So I guess I was the one who chose to hurt and cry for him. IMO this is what LOVING someone is all about! You give LOVE and you don't expect anything in return and when you are given LOVE you take it with everything that it comes; Joy, passion, romance, sadness, tears and pain! Would I choose not to LOVE because I am afraid to get hurt? Never!!! Would I hate or be forever mad and turn my back on Michael if this turns out to be a simple Come back?Again, I say no. To LOVE someone also means to support and to stand by the one you LOVE and that is exactly what I plan to do for Michael...No matter what the outcome is, I will support and LOVE him, always! Could it really be this simple??? Icon_e_smile

Like I said at this point nothing is impossible! So...perhaps, we can expect any possible “theory” to be the final outcome! You say... HE IS IN DANGER, This is the BIGGEST COME BACK EVER, he is NEVER COMING BACK, THE GOVERNMENT IS INVOLVED because... and there are more among the many possibilities we have learned and explored during these last 4 months... In other words are you really willing and able to forgive Michael if this turns out to be a simple Come Back/Movie theory? Just so you know your answer in no way means you LOVE him more or less. Your feelings are your feelings no matter what your answer is; you are the only one that knows exactly how you feel about Michel Jackson! Could it really be this simple??? Icon_e_wink

As I said somewhere else, "I am prepared and expecting the worst but really truly hoping for the best!" in due time of course and that will mean in his time, when he is ready and if he is ready to ever come back!...

Will we be part of the group like "Sony" that underestimated the performer and what Michael the man is capable and able to do; therefore, limiting what he as a man is able to create? Or will we be part of the ones who have always known he was more than just the amazing and talented performer he proved to be all the time? An innovator a creator of new ideas that always revolutionized not only the industry of music but the world as well. A master in self PR a great business man!...

Just a thought and this is just my opinion!
Love ya all and sorry for the long ramblings and recycle ideas which I wanted to share with all of you. (I am trapped in the vortex of insanity...lol)
[/quote
I agree 1000% with everything you said L.O.V.E is unconditional not judgemental and for whatever reason this happened he will always have my love and unwaivering support.
TimelessTreasure
TimelessTreasure
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 59
Woonplaats : Canada

http://www.myspace.com/ificouldturnbacktime_xx

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by LizzieBee on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:11 am

Yay!!! Just finished reading your post. I saw how long it was and was debating whether or not to read it since it's 3 am here and I feel like a zombie. Could it really be this simple??? Lol

BUT....I read it! And I'm so glad I did. This is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing all of this. <3 *gives you a gold medal and a cupcake* Haha. You're awesome. Very very very good points. You mentioned some facts/inconsistencies that I had forgotten about. You made me think, "What if?" again. Smile And when you went into the part about crying over MJ and everything, you made me cry. Could it really be this simple??? Icon_sad I remember crying so many nights...more than I can count. And I was just so sad over this whole thing. And then I found you guys, my MJ familia. I found hope. <3 I found reason. It's a very surreal thing that I've been going through these last 4 months. Like MJ said, he wants to give us escapism. That's what I've been feeling and that's what he's given me. Really.

And my answer...No. I would not be angry or upset in any way actually because I've known deep down inside that SOMETHING is up. And I WANT him back. Like I've said before and I'll say it a million times more, when that day comes when it is announced to the world that Michael IS ALIVE...I am going to drop to my knees overflowing with emotions. I will cry a river of happy tears. <3 And then I'll have to tell everyone who doubted me and thought I was crazy that I WAS RIGHT! Lol. I love all of you with all of my heart. Keep the faith and never lose hope. I love this quote...

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's NOT THE END."
Could it really be this simple??? Icon_cheers

Michael, we LOVE YOU MOST!!! <3 With all of our hearts. We are patiently and anxiously awaiting your return my love. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : MJdreamland, Washington, USA

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by Eva R on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:16 am

LizzieBee wrote:Yay!!! Just finished reading your post. I saw how long it was and was debating whether or not to read it since it's 3 am here and I feel like a zombie. Could it really be this simple??? Lol

BUT....I read it! And I'm so glad I did. This is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing all of this. <3 *gives you a gold medal and a cupcake* Haha. You're awesome. Very very very good points. You mentioned some facts/inconsistencies that I had forgotten about. You made me think, "What if?" again. Smile And when you went into the part about crying over MJ and everything, you made me cry. Could it really be this simple??? Icon_sad I remember crying so many nights...more than I can count. And I was just so sad over this whole thing. And then I found you guys, my MJ familia. I found hope. <3 I found reason. It's a very surreal thing that I've been going through these last 4 months. Like MJ said, he wants to give us escapism. That's what I've been feeling and that's what he's given me. Really.

And my answer...No. I would not be angry or upset in any way actually because I've known deep down inside that SOMETHING is up. And I WANT him back. Like I've said before and I'll say it a million times more, when that day comes when it is announced to the world that Michael IS ALIVE...I am going to drop to my knees overflowing with emotions. I will cry a river of happy tears. <3 And then I'll have to tell everyone who doubted me and thought I was crazy that I WAS RIGHT! Lol. I love all of you with all of my heart. Keep the faith and never lose hope. I love this quote...

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's NOT THE END."
Could it really be this simple??? Icon_cheers

Michael, we LOVE YOU MOST!!! <3 With all of our hearts. We are patiently and anxiously awaiting your return my love. <3

yeahyeahyeahyeah!!! MJ FAMILIA!! Could it really be this simple??? Icon_flower I would be sooo happy the day he comes back!! I also cried night and nights long... I also cried on school.. I thought I would be depressed or something. But then I also found MJ hoax. And then I found you guys!

WE NEED TO HAVE A PARTY THE DAY MIKE RETURNS!!! A PARTY WITH MICHAEL IN HIS HOUSE!!! Could it really be this simple??? Icon_rr YAY!! Could it really be this simple??? Lol

I am just scared that a lot of people here are losing their faith if it is June 2010 at the memorial and Michael is not coming back that day.. please don't loose the faith! Nobody said he would come back then! Just a thought! We have to keep the faith!! Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 26
Woonplaats : Neverland

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by LizzieBee on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:22 am

Yay!! Lol. We CAN, We MUST, and We WILL!!! Smile All things are possible. Remember that. Think of all the reasons we have to BELIEVE that Michael is still here. And then think of the reasons we have to believe he's gone. I am almost 100% sure that your "reasons to believe he's here" list will be way bigger than the other. Lol. So don't lose hope or faith. These are things that we NEED and they ARE what Michael has been giving us. Right? Right. Smile So see...everything is going to be okay. *gives all of you hugs so tight that you can't breathe for a second* Lol. We're together. Don't ever for one second think you are alone. Smile

And YES!!! People keep talking about a party...where? When? I'll be there. Anything for mi MJ familia. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : MJdreamland, Washington, USA

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by silvy on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:45 am

Just my adding thoughts of your outcome

1) The life insurance policy have been paid out, but so far not cashed in. (so no problem there)True!

2) Since no doctor signed the DC, it became the coroner’s case. It is singed and valid.Yes right coroner Wink
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2004576/

4) No one has been charged, but I except some shady doctor to be brought down. Since I belivie in the DEA- theory which is their main goal.Who is paying Murrays bills now? Im still wondering.. He cant work..He cant go on the street.No-one have seen him and he is not arrested,while there are reasons enough. Have you seen the interview with Arnie and Harvey?

5) Government (hoax or no hoax) is very much involved including the DEA, LAPD, FBI etc. He can not be charged for spending tax dollars or the State’s money since a government is behind his hoax.And no-one is talking? Strange..
There is always a leak. Remember the Neverland raid? Santa Barbara police leaking photo's?
6. a) It is no surprise that it took so long for the family to "bury" him. He "died" under very strange circumstances, and it included many autopsies. James Brown was buried three months after his passing and there was no suspicious death.
There is no need to wait that long, you can take samples of tissue from a body to examine. It doesn't make sense to do an autopsy on a body that is already decomposing or embalmed. And it doesn't make sense to wait for the return of those samples.Maybe i'm completely wrong about this.. But i think its strange.
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Netherlands

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by Eva R on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:59 am

LizzieBee wrote:Yay!! Lol. We CAN, We MUST, and We WILL!!! Smile All things are possible. Remember that. Think of all the reasons we have to BELIEVE that Michael is still here. And then think of the reasons we have to believe he's gone. I am almost 100% sure that your "reasons to believe he's here" list will be way bigger than the other. Lol. So don't lose hope or faith. These are things that we NEED and they ARE what Michael has been giving us. Right? Right. Smile So see...everything is going to be okay. *gives all of you hugs so tight that you can't breathe for a second* Lol. We're together. Don't ever for one second think you are alone. Smile

And YES!!! People keep talking about a party...where? When? I'll be there. Anything for mi MJ familia. <3

*wowowow!! Can't breath can't breath!!* Could it really be this simple??? Lol
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 26
Woonplaats : Neverland

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by LizzieBee on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:11 am

Eva R wrote:
LizzieBee wrote:Yay!! Lol. We CAN, We MUST, and We WILL!!! Smile All things are possible. Remember that. Think of all the reasons we have to BELIEVE that Michael is still here. And then think of the reasons we have to believe he's gone. I am almost 100% sure that your "reasons to believe he's here" list will be way bigger than the other. Lol. So don't lose hope or faith. These are things that we NEED and they ARE what Michael has been giving us. Right? Right. Smile So see...everything is going to be okay. *gives all of you hugs so tight that you can't breathe for a second* Lol. We're together. Don't ever for one second think you are alone. Smile

And YES!!! People keep talking about a party...where? When? I'll be there. Anything for mi MJ familia. <3

*wowowow!! Can't breath can't breath!!* Could it really be this simple??? Lol

Hah!!! Oh my gosh!! You crack me up too much!! I love you so much. Yay!! Lol. *Lets go and giggles*
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : MJdreamland, Washington, USA

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by Thetruth on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:21 am

silvy wrote:Just my adding thoughts of your outcome

1) The life insurance policy have been paid out, but so far not cashed in. (so no problem there)True!

2) Since no doctor signed the DC, it became the coroner’s case. It is singed and valid.Yes right coroner Wink
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2004576/

4) No one has been charged, but I except some shady doctor to be brought down. Since I belivie in the DEA- theory which is their main goal.Who is paying Murrays bills now? Im still wondering.. He cant work..He cant go on the street.No-one have seen him and he is not arrested,while there are reasons enough. Have you seen the interview with Arnie and Harvey?

5) Government (hoax or no hoax) is very much involved including the DEA, LAPD, FBI etc. He can not be charged for spending tax dollars or the State’s money since a government is behind his hoax.And no-one is talking? Strange..
There is always a leak. Remember the Neverland raid? Santa Barbara police leaking photo's?
6. a) It is no surprise that it took so long for the family to "bury" him. He "died" under very strange circumstances, and it included many autopsies. James Brown was buried three months after his passing and there was no suspicious death.
There is no need to wait that long, you can take samples of tissue from a body to examine. It doesn't make sense to do an autopsy on a body that is already decomposing or embalmed. And it doesn't make sense to wait for the return of those samples.Maybe i'm completely wrong about this.. But i think its strange.

5) Don't you feel as we have been giving some kids of clues? We would not be this far if they havent gotten us some direction.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by silvy on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:30 am

Thetruth wrote:
silvy wrote:Just my adding thoughts of your outcome

1) The life insurance policy have been paid out, but so far not cashed in. (so no problem there)True!

2) Since no doctor signed the DC, it became the coroner’s case. It is singed and valid.Yes right coroner Wink
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2004576/

4) No one has been charged, but I except some shady doctor to be brought down. Since I belivie in the DEA- theory which is their main goal.Who is paying Murrays bills now? Im still wondering.. He cant work..He cant go on the street.No-one have seen him and he is not arrested,while there are reasons enough. Have you seen the interview with Arnie and Harvey?

5) Government (hoax or no hoax) is very much involved including the DEA, LAPD, FBI etc. He can not be charged for spending tax dollars or the State’s money since a government is behind his hoax.And no-one is talking? Strange..
There is always a leak. Remember the Neverland raid? Santa Barbara police leaking photo's?
6. a) It is no surprise that it took so long for the family to "bury" him. He "died" under very strange circumstances, and it included many autopsies. James Brown was buried three months after his passing and there was no suspicious death.
There is no need to wait that long, you can take samples of tissue from a body to examine. It doesn't make sense to do an autopsy on a body that is already decomposing or embalmed. And it doesn't make sense to wait for the return of those samples.Maybe i'm completely wrong about this.. But i think its strange.

5) Don't you feel as we have been giving some kids of clues? We would not be this far if they havent gotten us some direction.
Exactly!Clues..But no official leaks from lapd or something. Its strange because there were always leaks..We are handling theories.
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Netherlands

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by Eva R on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:32 am

LizzieBee wrote:
Eva R wrote:
LizzieBee wrote:Yay!! Lol. We CAN, We MUST, and We WILL!!! Smile All things are possible. Remember that. Think of all the reasons we have to BELIEVE that Michael is still here. And then think of the reasons we have to believe he's gone. I am almost 100% sure that your "reasons to believe he's here" list will be way bigger than the other. Lol. So don't lose hope or faith. These are things that we NEED and they ARE what Michael has been giving us. Right? Right. Smile So see...everything is going to be okay. *gives all of you hugs so tight that you can't breathe for a second* Lol. We're together. Don't ever for one second think you are alone. Smile

And YES!!! People keep talking about a party...where? When? I'll be there. Anything for mi MJ familia. <3

*wowowow!! Can't breath can't breath!!* Could it really be this simple??? Lol

Hah!!! Oh my gosh!! You crack me up too much!! I love you so much. Yay!! Lol. *Lets go and giggles*

haha love you too! Could it really be this simple??? Herz Could it really be this simple??? Herz *pfff.. I can breath again!!*
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 26
Woonplaats : Neverland

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by badloving on Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:43 am

great post...and yes...if he did this then he trusted us and we must trust him too....we are the only ones who could really understand this....L.O.V.E
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by marsheliamorgan on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:14 am

. a) It is no surprise that it took so long for the family to "bury" him. He "died" under very strange circumstances, and it included many autopsies. James Brown was buried three months after his passing and there was no suspicious death.


But,didnt this have something to do with ALOT of fighting over the estate of james brown?within the family and such?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by Styloprincess on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:49 am

badloving wrote:great post...and yes...if he did this then he trusted us and we must trust him too....we are the only ones who could really understand this....L.O.V.E

Totally agree Could it really be this simple??? Icon_bounce
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : Bavaria, Germany

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by Kirsche on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:21 am

@ Banessa


Your post is totally awesome! I couldn't agree more! I wouldn't be mad or angry if he comes back. Never. The only thing I'm afraid of, is the media, that will tear him apart ( or maybe not) But I think, he's prepared for this.
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : Germany

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by Eva R on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:35 am

Kirsche wrote:@ Banessa


Your post is totally awesome! I couldn't agree more! I wouldn't be mad or angry if he comes back. Never. The only thing I'm afraid of, is the media, that will tear him apart ( or maybe not) But I think, he's prepared for this.

I agree! He is a smart man!! Could it really be this simple??? Herz He knows for sure people are going to hate him and the media are going to call him more wacko jacko maybe, but he will be prepared. I think the first months he would have a lot of protection around him.
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 26
Woonplaats : Neverland

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by Banessa on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:13 pm

silvy wrote:Exactly!Clues..But no official leaks from lapd or something. Its strange because there were always leaks..We are handling theories.

This is one of the reasons why I still don't believe "real" gov. officials are the ones handling the case. In other high profile cases we have always seen leaks as well as official reports and information pertaining to the case, given via press conferences. I have hardly seen anyone from these agencies addressing the case at all in a matter as to keep the public informed. If anything the only one who held a press conference was Craig Harvey and even then he was very careful as to what he said and what he answered! All other reports and info. has come from the family(Jermaine, Latoya and Joe, IMO not too reliable either) and the media and their "unknown" sources. Could it really be this simple??? Suspect

@Lizzie and everyone else who took the time to read the loooong post lol Thank you very much! I appreciate you all for doing so. As I appreciate your thoughts and take on it as well... Could it really be this simple??? Herz
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

Could it really be this simple??? Empty Re: Could it really be this simple???

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum