Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE

+13
Human_nature
MJsSuperflyPYT
ilprincipe
EarthAngel90
GirlSaturday
hungry
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJFOREVER
LoveisMagical
kdkennedy74
WanaBstartnSthn
rowdyangel
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
17 posters

Go down

Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE Empty Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:22 am

Since a lot of us have been noticing this, I thought we could start a post.

I've noticed the Geico/Ghecko commercials w/ Michael's music over and over and over. (Also, just a note....I'm thinking the technology that's used for the Ghecko is/could be the same technology, or similar, used w/ "Dr. Murray" in that "...the troot will prevail" vid.)

Just a thought.......
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE Empty Re: Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE

Post by rowdyangel Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:24 am

His music was plastered all over the place on X Factor in the UK this weekend too.

OMG there was one guy trying to do Thriller and another doing I'll Be There. Terrible. I cringed when I heard it. The clips are probably on YouTube.

Plus, they were playing some of his songs as 'background' music too.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE Empty Re: Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:28 am

Yeah there was a State Farm insurance commercial playing "I'll Be There". I heard about 3 other MJ songs on various commercials. Odd!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:29 am

I posted on another thread that its not just Michael's music but also the Beatles and would should remember that he bought that catalogue so he owns all of those rights as well.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:30 am

kdkennedy74, you're right! I've noticed that too...! Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE Icon_biggrin
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveisMagical Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:34 am

I saw a Little Liguese comercial with the song Rocking Robin, and also a tv show from Chile, it was kind of treir own version of Billie Jean video( big fail)!
LoveisMagical
LoveisMagical
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:36 am

rowdyangel wrote:His music was plastered all over the place on X Factor in the UK this weekend too.

OMG there was one guy trying to do Thriller and another doing I'll Be There. Terrible. I cringed when I heard it. The clips are probably on YouTube.

Plus, they were playing some of his songs as 'background' music too.

Haha last night there was a man in the dutch SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE(or is this a dutch program, whatever) haha he was doing billie jean dont know what song sorry for that but i had to laugh so hard omg
I think he has to walk around with a plastic bag around his head cause people will laugh at him that bad ahah omg so funny, he was suprised when the jutry said he was bad hahaha (sorry dont want to sound like a B but that was funny haha)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:38 am

Yep, Ive noticed too Beatles and MJ music everywhere. There is a commercial, cant remember what its for that plays little MJ singing I'll be there.

and last Friday on a RADIO STATION talk show they were playing a game and played ABC in the background.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:39 am

Since I go to a Catholic high school, we have mass during school on a monthly basis and one of the songs the choir sang to was Heal the World Very Happy
I made me so happy and sad at the same time.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:10 am

I haven't seen the Geico ad. Which song ae they using? The State Farm ad is shown in heavy rotation.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:17 am

GirlSaturday wrote:I haven't seen the Geico ad. Which song ae they using? The State Farm ad is shown in heavy rotation.

The Geico Ad using "Somebody's Watching Me" - By Rockwell feat. Michael J. - I see that one almost 2 -4 times a day ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:19 am

I watched some daily soaps and realized that some of MJs song were played in the background...one song surprised me -not difficult, because I'm not a die-hard fan-
that was "just can't stop loving you" in spanish....==> Todo mi amor eres.
Didn't know that there's a spanish version.

Then we have a lot of reality soaps on german tv....and they played some parts of
"beat it" or "bad" in the background...
I'm very happy every time I hear that Smile

I didn't hear any MJ song in a commercial so far..
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:20 am

OK. Yes I have seen that one. I thought that there was another featuring just MJ.

EarthAngel90 wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I haven't seen the Geico ad. Which song ae they using? The State Farm ad is shown in heavy rotation.

The Geico Ad using "Somebody's Watching Me" - By Rockwell feat. Michael J. - I see that one almost 2 -4 times a day ....
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:23 am

Damn they must have just sent out menu of songs to all ad agencies and told them to pick out whaever they want. For a fee of course. Ad agencies pay huge amounts for the use of songs. The bigger the musician and song, the higher the fees. Usage of some can deep in the millions for limited advertising runs.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:51 am

ilprincipe said: one song surprised me -not difficult, because I'm not a die-hard fan-that was "just can't stop loving you" in spanish....==> Todo mi amor eres.

There's also a French version...
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:58 am

MJsSuperflyPYT wrote:
ilprincipe said: one song surprised me -not difficult, because I'm not a die-hard fan-that was "just can't stop loving you" in spanish....==> Todo mi amor eres.

yes and I love this version Smile

"Je ne veux pas la fin de nous" ..very sweet version Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:34 am

Human_nature wrote:
MJsSuperflyPYT wrote:

yes and I love this version Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE Icon_smile

"Je ne veux pas la fin de nous" ..very sweet version Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE Icon_smile

Sorry off topic, but Humam_nature your avatar and signature picture are AWESOME Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:24 am

Well there haven't been any MJ flooded commercials in Australia. That I have seen anyway. It must be just you guys. I feel ripped off now Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE Icon_razz
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:21 am

It's all about money i dare to think... everything about Michael=$$$$-this days...

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:36 am

Yes it was all over Xfactor on Saturday.

This is one of the things that breaks my heart. For the last few years I have hardly heard an MJ song on the radio or tv. The media just slated him and his music was never played, now he is gone and the media are playing it all the time. Its so sad, he just had no support, it makes me so angry. Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE Icon_cry Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE Icon_evil Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE Icon_cry

I so hope he is here, so he can see the support he has always had.
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:19 am

Don't Know what you got until it's gone .... people just now realized it ... sad .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:25 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Sorry off topic, but Humam_nature your avatar and signature picture are AWESOME Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE Icon_biggrin

Thank you Smile I love those pictures of him Smile Commercials -- Michael's Music is EVERYWHERE Icon_sunny
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Here in Denmark, my favourite radio station has played his songs a lot lately (past 2 weeks or so) more than they did previously. Of course they played a lot just after the "sudden death" was announced, but it faded out pretty fast. Now they are back on...
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down