Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Angry Email

+8
parakeet
EarthAngel90
CharlieBarley
emanviam
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Truth_or_Dare
MJFoReVeRandAlways
WanaBstartnSthn
12 posters

Go down

Another Angry Email Empty Another Angry Email

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 am

A newspaper in Austrailia called Sydney Morning Herald had the audacity to print yet another crap article about Michael. I am so fed up with this. How can they show disrespect to a beautiful man that they believe is DEAD??? I will never understand it. Well, I read the article, and the main premise of this was to talk about how Michael's singing style is nothing but moans and screams (yeah whatever) and although it didn't get me as upset as the article written by talentless hack Maggie, I was very angry to read the line that went "When Elvis Presley died, the world cried. When Michael Jackson died, it didn’t." http://www.smh.com.au/blogs/episodes/screamers-moaners--and-the-great-michael-jackson/20090919-fw1g.htmlAll I could say is WHAT??? Are they kidding? For them to even say Michael's "death" didn't hurt people like Elvis', made my blood boil and ask God Why? Why? Anyway, here's my email to these bastards:

To Whom It May Concern,

I would like to know the name of the sorry individual that wrote this article about Mr.Michael Jackson. I was disgusted reading it because as usual, another person who pretends to be a fan of this beautiful human being resulted to trashing him instead. I am so tired of media outlets such as yours, that have nothing positive to say about someone who did so much for the WORLD. How dare you say "When Elvis Presley died, the world cried. When Michael Jackson died, it didn’t". Are you kidding me? Were you idiot living on planet Earth when Michael Jackson passed away? If you were, I seriously don't know where you were getting your information from. People everywhere, not just in the US, but all over this world including Austraila, were devastated by the loss of this man and still are even three months later and for you to even try to belittle what Michael Jackson contributed all his life, says very little about the character of your papers' employees and your paper itself. Yes Elvis had a large fan base and probably still does, but don't ever try to say that Michael Jackson wasn't an important figure in our lifetime. He has a large fan base who doesn't just look at him like an idol or and icon, they DO see Michael as family. So, if I were you, I would definitely check my facts before you try to downplay Michael's influence on the music industry and the world. Don't classify Michael's singing style as a series of "moans" and "screams". Are you stupid? If it wasn't for Michael, many of the music artists of today wouldn't even be here! So on that note, I'm going to say this; SCREW YOU AND DON'T YOU EVER TALK BAD ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON! Peace!

-Michael Jackson Fan

Last edited by luvmjalways on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Another Angry Email Empty Re: Another Angry Email

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:05 am

Loving it!!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:10 am

Hahaha! Good one luvmjalywas! You were rightto write what you wrote and with writing it in the first place. And i love how you end with "peace" and right before that you sware Another Angry Email Icon_cheers
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:11 am

Another Angry Email Affraid
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:18 am

Wow..such a polite letter...I'd do it much harder! Another Angry Email Lol

but seriously, go girl! LOVE IT!

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:30 am

Good job!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:50 am

Well done! I think I will join you and send a message. These articles make me so angry, Another Angry Email Icon_mad they don't understand talent when it slaps them in the face. What planet do they live on? Mars?

But it makes me wonder what sort of people they are that write these things, very sad and miserable springs to mind. To write these sort of articles they are not nice people.

I was discussing Elvis and MJ with my cousin and uncle at the weekend. My uncle said who do you think was the best. We both agreed it was MJ, his music is timeless but Elvis music has dated. Sorry if there are Elvis fans here I don't want to offend, I like Elvis music too I just think MJ had the edge, he is THE KING.
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:56 am

Brilliant Letter = that is one way to stick to them well ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by parakeet Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:24 pm

LOVE IT! Another Angry Email Icon_cheers
parakeet
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:26 pm

I have always been told that you shouldn't speak ill of the dead. Now either the media has no respect at all or they believe MJ to be here too. Probably a little of both but if they believe MJ to be dead they need to show some f***ing respect!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by whateverhappens Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:35 pm

DO THEY REALLY KNOW WHO THEY ARE SPEAKING OF I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THEIR MESSAGE AT ALL-THEY ARE GOING TO DISRESPECT THE GRAETEST TALENT OF OUR CENTURY
WEIRD
whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:39 pm

"Jackson may never have sung anything much more than pop songs, was never at the foreground of any sort of social or musical movement and was rarely motivated by anything other than the most astonishing ambition" -(are you serious-is he serious?)

WOW!!! This reminds me -a letter or write up was written relatively shortly after MJ "died"....I couldnt comment on it-for some reason hmmm-so I just wrote a huge blog about it (on the same site). It was the first one -I was trying to not get all social-but they threw the first punch didnt they? They cant leave him alone and thus that is why we are here.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:40 pm

OMG!!! That letter is amazing.

What an idiot. I completely agree with you. The world didnt cry? OMG!! The entire world has been left completely heartbroken. Many of us will never fully recover.

The world is still mourning Michael, and they will for many years to come.

Way to go writing that Email. It made my heart smile, see you defending our lovedone like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:43 pm

As the great man himself would say:

Another Angry Email Protest
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Ok I have read the article carefully and I'm not gonna respond to this one-I think one can misunderstand what this one is saying-I encourage anyone to re-read it. Hel list many many great artists-the greatest artist-with their known singing attributes. He is not bashing anyone here ...the article ends with this
"The fact that there was no post-death denunciation of him as a pedophile shows that we generally believe he loved children. Which is not what we think of pedophiles.
And that relative lack of affect turned to something quite, quite different at his funeral, when his funeral when his daughter, Paris, interrupted with some unscripted words. “He was the best father you could ever imagine”.

When you read the comments everyone is affirming their love for MJ-except one who says they r tired of reading MJ articles. Everyone is not going to LOVe him as we do but this was so much more respectful then some I have read. I can send you the old one that I read that sent me into a spiral a couple of weeks after the death-that was something to be angry about.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Although I dont know wher ehe was when I was crying-I might adress that part.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum