Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just sent this email to The Mirror.

+22
emanviam
michellemissesmjj
MJFOREVER
beachgirl
phoenix
PinkLizard
SmoothCriminal
Smelly
Jubilee
Another.Part.Of.Me
zj
EarthAngel90
Sweet1
nlb
NikkiKat22
neverlandsfairy
mjj29081958
kdkennedy74
annieisnotokey
DawneVee
MJJ Love
Rach
26 posters

Go down

I just sent this email to The Mirror. Empty I just sent this email to The Mirror.

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Hey Guys,

After the latest BS from the Mirror I have sent them the following email. Please let me know what you think!

I have never felt the need to write to a newspaper before, however after reading your latest article on Michael Jackson I can no longer contain my emotions and I feel the need to tell you what I think and feel.

Are you people that desperate for a story that you have to fill your column inches with this drivel? I don’t know who you think believes what you print but it certainly isn’t people who have a brain cell. No wonder Michael hated the media. You made his life hell. You people don’t realise that you have the power to influence millions of people worldwide and you choose to use that for bad. During the 2005 trial how many of you painted Michael as a monster and a child molester when he was innocent? You never listened to what he had to say and chose to make up your mind and the mind of millions of other people before the verdict had delivered. You make me sick.

Michael’s children have to grow up reading all these stories about their Father. Can you comprehend how hard that is? Poor Blanket is 7 and there are stories being printed about his Father self harming for medication. God, get a clue! Michael loves those children so much and would never do anything to harm himself or them.

I expect this email to fall on death ears but I wanted to let you know I hope you all burn in hell for what you did to Michael. You obviously have no morals and what goes around comes around. You will probably be laughing at this thinking I am just some desperate fan. While that may be true I feel someone has to protect Michael and his children from this garbage. His family don’t seem to care. You should also know that I have advised a lot of my friends and family members about how you spew nothing but Bullshit and I have advised them to boycott your newspaper. While it may not make a difference to you in the long run I will be able to go to bed with a clear conscience on a night. Something I guess you haven’t been able to do in a long time.

Karma is a bitch and rot in hell you scumbags.

Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

I just sent this email to The Mirror. Empty Re: I just sent this email to The Mirror.

Post by MJJ Love Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:05 pm

RACHEL,
YOUR EMAIL IS STRAIGHT TOT HE POINT AND ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

I could not have said it any better my friend!
Way to go lil mama!!!!!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

I just sent this email to The Mirror. Empty Re: I just sent this email to The Mirror.

Post by DawneVee Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:08 pm

Rachel,

That totally rocked girl!
Razz
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 pm

You go girl!
Excellent email, congrats! Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Thanks guys! I feel so fiercley protective of Michael and his children at the moment. Like I would do anything to stop all this BS. Do you know what I mean? I wish I could reach more people and tell them not believe this crap.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:18 pm

WAY TO GO RACHEL!!!!!!!!!

Very good e-mail. I think it expresses the way many of us on here feel. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Rachel wrote:Hey Guys,

After the latest BS from the Mirror I have sent them the following email. Please let me know what you think!

I have never felt the need to write to a newspaper before, however after reading your latest article on Michael Jackson I can no longer contain my emotions and I feel the need to tell you what I think and feel.

Are you people that desperate for a story that you have to fill your column inches with this drivel? I don’t know who you think believes what you print but it certainly isn’t people who have a brain cell. No wonder Michael hated the media. You made his life hell. You people don’t realise that you have the power to influence millions of people worldwide and you choose to use that for bad. During the 2005 trial how many of you painted Michael as a monster and a child molester when he was innocent? You never listened to what he had to say and chose to make up your mind and the mind of millions of other people before the verdict had delivered. You make me sick.

Michael’s children have to grow up reading all these stories about their Father. Can you comprehend how hard that is? Poor Blanket is 7 and there are stories being printed about his Father self harming for medication. God, get a clue! Michael loves those children so much and would never do anything to harm himself or them.

I expect this email to fall on death ears but I wanted to let you know I hope you all burn in hell for what you did to Michael. You obviously have no morals and what goes around comes around. You will probably be laughing at this thinking I am just some desperate fan. While that may be true I feel someone has to protect Michael and his children from this garbage. His family don’t seem to care. You should also know that I have advised a lot of my friends and family members about how you spew nothing but Bullshit and I have advised them to boycott your newspaper. While it may not make a difference to you in the long run I will be able to go to bed with a clear conscience on a night. Something I guess you haven’t been able to do in a long time.

Karma is a bitch and rot in hell you scumbags.

I LOVED EVERY WORD OF THIS.

You dont know, how it makes me feel, to see someone care so much for Michael, and will protect him like this. It made me cry with happiness.

We will go after them. I hope they know that.

We will protect Michael, anywhere, anytime, anyday.

Just say the words

Just my thoughts. I send them an email aswell.

I do hope they all will ROT IN HELL.

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:25 pm

Well said Rachel...these are my feelings too.
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:31 pm

It was amazing Rachel!!!Really amazing!!!

Well during the trials I used to email everyday the news here, and also a few magazines what kept saying BS about our Earth Angel, every time I did it , i felt was able to do a little tiny deffense on his behalf. Tough I never tried to email The Sun, Mirror, World News...So girl, GO GO GO, push them , crash them, curse them, those bastards deserve it and much more.Even the hell is too good for them...I wished them to be sent alive to a missin spot between space and time...Or an alternative reality where THEM were the ones being destroyed by the media, to feel it on their very flesh and bones!

We really need to start a campaign where all of us, from the entire world, would BURN the tabloids on a public fire!

IT NEEDS TO STOP!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:37 pm

That was wonderful Rachel =]

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Wow Rachel that was awesome! sunny You remind me of a lioness protecting her cubs. 3 cheers for Rachel. cheers cheers cheers . We need to give them a taste of their own medicine.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:57 pm

LOL Nikki! I am like a lion protecting her cubs! I just feel like I HAVE to do something. Wherever Michael is at the moment he's not here to defend himself and someone has to because his family don't seem to give a s**t.

I would walk the earth to protect Michael and his children and will send emails out daily if I have to. I wish there was someway I could let more people know not to believe what they are saying. Especially the teenagers out there who didn't grow up on Michael like we did and didn't see the AMAZING things he did and achieved and just have the media to rely on. They will think of Michael as a drug abuser and a child molester and it makes my blood boil.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Great job Rachel!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Rachel wrote:LOL Nikki! I am like a lion protecting her cubs! I just feel like I HAVE to do something. Wherever Michael is at the moment he's not here to defend himself and someone has to because his family don't seem to give a s**t.

I would walk the earth to protect Michael and his children and will send emails out daily if I have to. I wish there was someway I could let more people know not to believe what they are saying. Especially the teenagers out there who didn't grow up on Michael like we did and didn't see the AMAZING things he did and achieved and just have the media to rely on. They will think of Michael as a drug abuser and a child molester and it makes my blood boil.

Your awesome at making videos....maybe you could make a video about how amazing Michael is and about how the media is telling hateful lies about him...I know a lot of people watch YouTube....You could use his song Heal The World. Show them what Michael wants the world to be like. Smile
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:07 pm

OMG that is such a great idea! I am so gonna have to get to work on that tomorrow morning! Thanks Babes Smile xx
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Thanks Rachel,
You expressed our sentiments quite well. What we all need to remember is that media/press is all about sensationalism. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Rachel wrote:OMG that is such a great idea! I am so gonna have to get to work on that tomorrow morning! Thanks Babes Smile xx

Just promise you'll post it on here too. Please. Smile
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Nikki Babes, of course I will Smile

You guys are like my family now and I share everything with you. xx
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Rachel wrote:Nikki Babes, of course I will Smile

You guys are like my family now and I share everything with you. xx

cheers I know It will be great! Smile
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:30 pm

'rot in hell you scumbags' LMFAO I love you!

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:38 pm

That is One Goood Letter !!! Give them Hell , Rachel !!!! I got your back if there any problems .... !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:53 pm

missdahmer wrote:'rot in hell you scumbags' LMFAO I love you!

LOL that bit was pretty funny! I wanted to end on a strong note and couldn't think of what else to say!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by zj Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Good jod! Very Happy
zj
zj

Aantal berichten : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Lol, way to go Rachel. You put into words exactly what we all feel. I wonder if you'll get a reply. If they do, can you post it on here please, we could do with a laugh at their hypocrisy.

I fired off an angry email to the BBC trashing them for the shambles of a Memorial commentary they broadcast with those two pr!cks - whose names I can't remember for the life of me - which filled me with nice feeling of satisfaction, and the BBC replied with this pathetically simpering email about how those two idiots were huge fans of Michael and they were commenting live so they had no idea what was going to happen and whatever. The jerk said that it was Paris's big debut. Just because something is broadcast live doesn't give them the right to BS like that and talk sh!t about people and their kids.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:31 am

Rachel good for you. Another part of me, I couldnt watch the Sky News version of the memorial coz one of the reporters were so patronising towards the fans it made my blood boil.
It's a pity nowadays we can't pick up a newspaper and believe in it and it comes down to bad people enjoying negativity and absolute greed.
Karma will prevail!
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:34 am

You tell 'em girl!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:14 am

Way to go rachel Smile my email wont be as polite as yours Razz let us know if u get a reply back but i doubt u will there 2 chicken shit
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:21 am

Jubilee wrote:Rachel good for you. Another part of me, I couldnt watch the Sky News version of the memorial coz one of the reporters were so patronising towards the fans it made my blood boil.
It's a pity nowadays we can't pick up a newspaper and believe in it and it comes down to bad people enjoying negativity and absolute greed.
Karma will prevail!

I know ill never pick up a newspaper ever again its disgusting what they put innocent people true with there BS and people buy into what they say
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:23 am

queen Rachel, you are one feisty princess!! queen
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:47 am

I LOVED it Honey, well done- Michael would be proud of you!
last month i also wrote an email to german TV channel because there where awoman, who takled bad about MJ and i couldnt let her get away with that- and they wrote me back and apologized....i would prefer they would NEVER say such things about our sweetheart- than there would be no need to say sorry
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:03 am

Great e-mail!
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:13 am

get them girl lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by michellemissesmjj Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:07 am

way to go MJForever. that was brilliant. brought a tear to my eyes cause you are so right. they do have the influence to change peoples minds and yet they refuse to use it. it's the media who have destroyed his gentle soul and riped him apart. and yes karma is a bitch. what goes around comes around and so be it. well done. x
michellemissesmjj
michellemissesmjj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:31 am

I haven't had a reply as of yet guys but if I do I will post so you can all see it! It actually felt really empowering to be able to say those things to them. They are bastards and we can't let them get away with it!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:37 am

You go, girl!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:56 am

Good girl!! But remind to never get on your bad side ok? LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:58 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Good girl!! But remind to never get on your bad side ok? LOL

LOL I'm usually a very calm person but when someone messes with me, my family and friends and people I care about I really go to town on them. I guess I am just a defensive person for those I care about and if anyone upset ANY of you guys I would stomp them to the ground Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:46 am

if anyone upset ANY of you guys I would stomp them to the ground Smile[/quote]
Aww your such a caring person why cant more people be like you and everyone else on here Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:08 am

Youre a cool mod/admin. Ive been on some sites where they are complete assholes and LOVE the power and control and have no qualms about abusing that power. YOU ROCK SISTA!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:18 am

Awesome email Rachel! Right on! Those scumbags should rot in hell for what they have done and continue to do to Michael.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:56 am

@Rachel

that email you send made me cry. It was so filled with love for Michael, Ive never seen anything like that. I LOVED EVERY WORD OF IT. And I completely agree with you.

I hope they will all ROT IN HELL, for what they did, and still is doing to Michael. Not to mention his children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:58 am

Awww Hon, I didn't mean to make you cry! I hope they were happy tears Smile

I will fight for Michael's innocence and dignity until the day I die. I want the world to see what I see. That he is a beautiful human being who gave more than he ever took and we love him.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:03 am

Rachel wrote:Awww Hon, I didn't mean to make you cry! I hope they were happy tears Smile

I will fight for Michael's innocence and dignity until the day I die. I want the world to see what I see. That he is a beautiful human being who gave more than he ever took and we love him.

Rachel hon, just call my name, and Ill be there right next too you, to help you fight for Michaels name. I would do it anyday, anywhere, anytime. Just say the word.

I would fight for him aswell, till the day I die. Im with you all the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Speechless Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:14 am

Great idea. We all should do the same.

Thanks for defending Michael. You´re so corageous and sweet!
Speechless
Speechless
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Jubilee wrote:Rachel good for you.
Another part of me, I couldnt watch the Sky News version of the memorial coz one of the reporters were so patronising towards the fans it made my blood boil.
Karma will prevail!
Urgh I know Jubilee. Apparently CNN broadcast it without commentators or at least with a lot of reverence and respect. It's a shame we had commentators (aka a-holes) here who couldn't keep their big mouths shut. I let the BBC know that my TV license pays for their tosspot commentators and it neither wanted nor appreciated. They could easily done it without the b*ll*cks commentary. I may have hit below the belt a bit but I had a good long rant - albeit without swearing, because they [the BBC] won't respond to swearing, I was itching to though Twisted Evil - but it was worth it because I felt a lot better afterwards. And I got their email reply apologising in a very simpering pathetic manner which made me angry again but also helped somewhat because I knew they would take it seriously-ish.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:01 pm

Well done Rachel i'm absolutely thrilled you sent them that e-mail, maybe more of us should do the same. I haven't got a bad enough word to describe them with.
Made me feel a little better reading your letter. Good on you Smile
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down