Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This is it" rehearsal using MJ doubles?

5 posters

Go down

"This is it" rehearsal using MJ doubles? Empty "This is it" rehearsal using MJ doubles?

Post by hAZZELY Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:55 am

"This is it" rehearsal using MJ doubles? Mamasemamamase

"This is it" rehearsal using MJ doubles? Aver2

"This is it" rehearsal using MJ doubles? Waoh

Check what Kenny said at:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopfeatures/5496936/What-are-the-odds-Michael-Jackson-will-call-it-all-off.html

If Jackson’s apparently reluctant and oft-delayed return to the live arena was driven by financial necessity, then 800,000 advance ticket sales may have alleviated his most pressing credit problems. The notion that he might be looking for an exit strategy was given further credence by a bizarre outburst at his rehearsal studio in LA last week, where he described himself as “really angry” with the promoters and whinged, “I don’t know how I’m going to do 50 shows. I’m not a big eater – I need to put some weight on.” (Quick, give the man a lucrative endorsement with a fast-food company.)
At least Jackson was at the studio. There were reports that during the first 45 days of rehearsals, the singer only turned up twice. Show director Kenny Ortega has recruited lookalikes, allegedly “to prevent Michael from getting strained”. Which leads to the biggest question of all: in a month when Britney Spears performed eight shows at the O2 without, apparently, actually singing a note, what constitutes a live gig?
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

"This is it" rehearsal using MJ doubles? Empty Re: "This is it" rehearsal using MJ doubles?

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:24 am

I tend to think this might be true.
However, the problem is that the source (THE TELEGRAPH) is not very reliable...
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

"This is it" rehearsal using MJ doubles? Empty Re: "This is it" rehearsal using MJ doubles?

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:31 am

I'm not sure if he was there at all tbh!!!!

And english tabloids....I'll apologise for them!!!!

I'M VERY SORRY!!!!!! "This is it" rehearsal using MJ doubles? Icon_lol "This is it" rehearsal using MJ doubles? Icon_redface "This is it" rehearsal using MJ doubles? Icon_lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:33 am

Thanks for the post hAZZELY,
The guy from the trailer of TII looked nothing like MJ anyway from my perspective. Kenny Ortega did mention in July (on LKL I believe) that MJ rarely showed up at rehearsals. So obviously the footage is of others who stood in his place. I don't know why Ortega was trying to keep MJ from getting strained when he had no intention of doing the concerts in the first place. I would say Ortega was giving MJ the time to get things together before his exit. No wonder everyone kept saying he was healthy. The individual/individuals that stood in his place weren't sick and frail. This has debunked our theory that MJ was healthy. It was never him. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:11 am

iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:12 am

Opps , did I post in the wrong thread ? "This is it" rehearsal using MJ doubles? Icon_eek "This is it" rehearsal using MJ doubles? Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down