Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Crucifixtion", "Death", "Resurrection".....

+11
summer+sc3nt
iheartmichael
jpresley
bec
CaptainJaneway
neverlandsfairy
Iloveyoumore
ilprincipe
mjthelegendlives
Rach
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
15 posters

Go down

"Crucifixtion", "Death", "Resurrection"..... Empty "Crucifixtion", "Death", "Resurrection".....

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:40 am

(Let me start this off w/ keep an open mind and don't judge..)

I find that I'm constantly trying to figure this HOAX out.....

As I've said before, and I KNOW I'm not the only one... :

Michael's TRUE fans

(just w/ Jesus or God, or whatever higher power you believe, just as that "Being" has his/her/its followers, "true believers"),

Michael's true fans

Trust and Follow based on a belief, a feeling within...

(BLIND FAITH)

Even in the face of a disbelieving society...

a society that

MOCKS him and looks at "HIS" followers like they're crazy

to BELIEVE that he's going to show up again....SOON.....

There are SIGNS everywhere,

and it seems only the TRUE BELIEVERS see them!

I see many correlations, and I don't want to get biblical here (lol...too late, right?!), however, maybe THAT'S what we're supposed to piece together:

"CRUCIFIXTION"
the mockery.........So many people making fun of him and trying to ruin his reputation because they don't understand him.....The (self) exile to a foreign land(desert)....

.... The "DEATH"..... only to "RESURRECT"....

RESURRECT ON A WORLD STAGE...

Perhaps this is why HIS FOLLOWERS, HIS FANS, US, we can't stop thinking about this...it's like a driving force within....

TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT MICHAEL,

HE HAD TO "DIE" SO THAT HE CAN BE "RESURRECTED"

TO "RISE AGAIN" TO THE TOP
OF THE (MUSIC) THRONE

I could go on and on w/ this thread....... but will stop, short of being judged as a crazy person... (lol...too late for that??! lol)

".......I'M ALIVE AND I'M HERE FOREVER...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

"Crucifixtion", "Death", "Resurrection"..... Empty Re: "Crucifixtion", "Death", "Resurrection".....

Post by Rach Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:54 am

I don't think you're a crazy person Hon! You raised some really great points in your post. People thought I was crazy the other day when I said I talked to Michael but I believe and that's all that matters!

I can't help but feel that this isn't for him to resurrect though. I think he had to hoax his death because he was in danger, possibly something to do with money. I could sit here all day and type why I think that but everyone has their own theories and that's what makes the site so great!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

"Crucifixtion", "Death", "Resurrection"..... Empty Re: "Crucifixtion", "Death", "Resurrection".....

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:58 am

Well then I must have lost my mind as well, lol. I was thinking about something like that the other day, when I heard about an album or song named Resurrection. I know the song "they dont care about us" has a message. Some say it was related to some other event, and not michael's personal life, but maybe he did add something to the song
concerning his future? he knew someone wanted him dead.

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me

Then he adds something interesting...

You're rapin' me of my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Maybe im digging too much into it...but what prophecy? oh and I edited for this...what was Michael singing at that last rehearsal? I feel like a lunatic, lol

Last edited by mjthelegendlives on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:58 am

There were also some comparisons with Jesus and MJ in german forums....
so don`t care..

I also noticed that in magazines all over the world was mentioned on June 30 th (only on this date...not really later)
that 12 fans commited suicide...
There were no valid sources but it was published all over the world...
12 like the number of jesus disciples...weird hmmm...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Iloveyoumore Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:59 am

Yes, we talked about this last night, and we were all in strong agreement.

You forgot his trials...please edit! Thx.
Iloveyoumore
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:54 pm

I´ve been working on this theory , on my own way since june, I do not place thoughts here, cause Im better writing as novel than as matter exposition.

Indeed Im right now writting 2 fanfics, in one of them, Michael not trying to "beat the Second Coming" but taking the idea of it...Stages it with the purpose to aware the world about what is going on.And on the most stunning stunt ever, "ressurects" on the Armaggedon spot, before the entire world eyes.

However, his energy is so pure, that sometimes can even see Michael, as the famous Archangel, and if Im not wrong Michael the Archangel for Jehova Witness is also Jesus...Correct me please, if Im wrong.

Tough I dont think he claims to be the Second King for real, but just someone who´d use the "legend" on his behalf to tell us what we are doing with our own planet.

We also forgot to tell that "dark forces" were acting to destroy him...As they made with Jesus 2 milleniums ago.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:28 pm

I do not think anyone is crazy for thinking along the same line of Jesus. I been having the same thoughs but have not had the courage to voice my concerns because people would label me as crazy. Especially when they mentioned the 12 people commiting sucide. I was like what?! Too coincidental for me.

The other thing i was told as i was growing up you never discuss, religion, politcis or sex in public becasue that leads to problems.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:58 pm

And don't forget that Jesus turned himself in, he "let" them crucify him. With his relationship with the media, "leaking" gossipy rumors about himself, MJ let them crucify him as well. Both men did it because they knew it would increase their power and influence to spread their message.

Additionally, in both stories, the majority shunned, ridiculed, and eventually murdered the prophet. History repeats itself, the second coming is here in the flesh and they repeat the same mistake again. They waited 2000 years for him to ressurect and when he does they treat him exactly the same way.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:27 pm

I am so glad someone had the courage to post this. I, too, have been having similar thoughts. Michael was such a very spiritual person and, while I don't think he saw himself as equal to Jesus or anything of the sort, I do believe he identified with the persecution he endured when all he was trying to do was God's work. Threads like this certainly reaffirm my hope that MJ has orchestrated all of this.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:30 pm

It is exactly what Im writtin about.Not as him thinking to be a God Like, but a man who had got pursuited without mercy on the same way, so he will use the "legend of the second coming"...Maybe is not a fiction tale at all, maybe its what he is really doing...Shall we start to call him Methatron?
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iheartmichael Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:10 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:It is exactly what Im writtin about.Not as him thinking to be a God Like, but a man who had got pursuited without mercy on the same way, so he will use the "legend of the second coming"...Maybe is not a fiction tale at all, maybe its what he is really doing...Shall we start to call him Methatron?

Oooooo. That gives me chills.
iheartmichael
iheartmichael

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:28 pm

just a follow-up: NEVER be ashamed of stating your beliefs....

If you THINK it, I'm sure others have too! Very Happy

neverlandsfairy, where are you from?

(I'm thinking English isn't your native language.)
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:28 pm

So do we have the key players in Michaell's life like we do int Jesus's life?

First we have the 12 people commiting suicide. Disciples possibly? Though we have no info on these people.

he has been through 2 trials.

Crucfied by the media for untruths.

Maybe Corey Feldman is his judas?

and So then is Bashir Pontius Pilate ?

My bible studies are sadly lacking. Sad
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:59 pm

What a good read! You give us new hope. Thanks and do write whatever is on your mind. We can all go crazy together here lol... (((HugS)))
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Rachel wrote:I don't think you're a crazy person Hon! You raised some really great points in your post. People thought I was crazy the other day when I said I talked to Michael but I believe and that's all that matters!

I can't help but feel that this isn't for him to resurrect though. I think he had to hoax his death because he was in danger, possibly something to do with money. I could sit here all day and type why I think that but everyone has their own theories and that's what makes the site so great!

Ditto with Rachel .... Very Happy
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Isn't it in the book of revelations where they say about a reserection but someone from the middle east is going to come forth? I remember something like that in the bible and the middle east is sticking in my head. Oh poop lol who is that guy from along and i mean ALONG time ago he said something about predictions nastodomus i believe that was him sorry if I spelt it wrong does he even say something about it too? I could be wrong sorry if Im wrong Smile
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81

https://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:00 pm

mjjforever72 wrote: Isn't it in the book of revelations where they say about a reserection but someone from the middle east is going to come forth? I remember something like that in the bible and the middle east is sticking in my head. Oh poop lol who is that guy from along and i mean ALONG time ago he said something about predictions nastodomus i believe that was him sorry if I spelt it wrong does he even say something about it too? I could be wrong sorry if Im wrong Smile

I've heard of this before too but really it's a lil faded in my mind. I'll have to try and search it then..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:21 pm

Ya I remember something in the bible about someone coming from the middle east and I do remember that it is in the book of revelations.
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:30 pm

mjjforever72 wrote: Ya I remember something in the bible about someone coming from the middle east and I do remember that it is in the book of revelations.

You could be on to something... I've heard that the book of revelations foretold of what has been happening around the world. The gulf war etc. was in the book too. I've read some notes written by Karen 'something' about Michael. Jeeze.. I've lost the link wished I'd it bookmarked. i've not even finish reading it. I'll try looking it up and also get my Bible.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:32 pm

mjjforever72 wrote: Ya I remember something in the bible about someone coming from the middle east and I do remember that it is in the book of revelations.

You could be on to something... I've heard that the book of revelations foretold of what has been happening around the world. The gulf war etc. was in the book too. I've read some notes written by Karen 'something' about Michael. Jeeze.. I've lost the link wished I'd it bookmarked. i've not even finish reading it. I'll try looking it up. Altho some friends said that it was Jesus Christ that was mentioned.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:42 pm

This getting freaky cause I also remember in the bible they proclaim that someone from the middle east comes and something about the anti christ if i'm not mistaken and thats just about when the world comes to a end. I remember it is also told that jesus comes down to take us to heaven and the rest battles on earth, call me nuts if you will lol but i'm pretty sure that is in the book of revelations.
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:53 pm

Yea it said some like this... 'Behold he is coming with the clouds and every eye will see him. All tribes of earth will moarn him'. If you're nuts then I share the same shell of a nut with you lol...
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:23 am

lol! funny but isn't it said something on what i said above true about a anti christ meaning the form of reserection and from the middle east, and people believeing it to be the anti christ or am i getting all caught up on this anti christ thing lol I'm not saying that people would think that he is the anti christ but still on what everyone has said above kinda made me think of this thats why i had to write it Smile
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:34 am

ok, about religions, I've been raised catholic. But now, I have no religion. I'm not atheist, I'm very spiritual, but I have my own beliefs Smile

I still love reading, I'm curious and I read about everything. Religions are like history books for me.

What you wrote here is very interesting Smile

Here, a link I think you may like Smile

http://www.opednews.com/leupp_071904_revelations.htm

Many informations about The book of revelations there Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:41 am

mjjforever72 wrote:lol! funny but isn't it said something on what i said above true about a anti christ meaning the form of reserection and from the middle east, and people believeing it to be the anti christ or am i getting all caught up on this anti christ thing lol I'm not saying that people would think that he is the anti christ but still on what everyone has said above kinda made me think of this thats why i had to write it Smile

Yes I think I know what you're trying to say.. They are saying above that Michael does not claim to be like Jesus Christ... Hence the resurrection and antichrist. It could be metaphoric. Who knows..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:43 am

Human_nature wrote:ok, about religions, I've been raised catholic. But now, I have no religion. I'm not atheist, I'm very spiritual, but I have my own beliefs Smile

I still love reading, I'm curious and I read about everything. Religions are like history books for me.

What you wrote here is very interesting Smile

Here, a link I think you may like Smile

http://www.opednews.com/leupp_071904_revelations.htm

Many informations about The book of revelations there Smile

I am Catholic by birth then it later years I followed my Dad's footsteps and became spiritual more than religious. I love reading too and respect all religions. Thank you for the link... Checking it out now.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:46 am

You're welcome Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:48 am

Human_nature wrote:You're welcome Smile

Very Happy You're welcome too.. That is an interesting read and I'm gonna bookmark it. It beats going to the store to buy one lol... cheers
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 am

thank you human_nature for that link it was helpful but I got something here that I copied from it and wanted to share it with you guys so ok here it goes. On the other forum I remember someone posted a topic about michael and the facination with the number 7 hope you guys would remember that topic ( I HOPE YOU DO ) well anyways I don't know if this makes any sence but like i said i copied this part of that article that nature gave the link to and it kinda freaked me out or maybe i'am going nuts and going off track with this but here you read for yourself please;

---for example, by supporting administration actions in the Middle East believing they portend the Second Coming.

It's easy to understand Luther's doubts about the Book of Revelation. It is filled with kabbalism, symbolic use of numbers, such as the number seven (as in, the seven hills of Rome, the seven Roman emperors from Augustus, the seven churches of Asia to whom the work is addressed); and that number striking fear into some hearts: 666. Revelation makes no reference to the Trinity, but rather to "seven spirits of God" and to Jesus as an emanation of God, subordinate to him although present from the dawn of time. The book's theology is hard to reconcile with the rest of the New Testament, which was still taking shape; it stands apart. Jesus in Revelation is not meek and mild but brutally vengeful upon his return---the second earthly appearance predicted in Matthew 25, Luke 21, John 16 etc.
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 am

Refering to the link provided by "Human_Nature's".. What I've read thus far.. makes me think of some of Michael's songs. There could be a connection here. Songs like "Man In The Mirror", "Scream", "Stranger In Moscow"... and maybe there are more. I hope I'm not over reacting. study
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:06 am

It just got to me because of what someone posted in the main forum not this back up one and i don't know if you read it on the other forum but if you did you will understand why Smile
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:10 am

mjjforever72 wrote:thank you human_nature for that link it was helpful but I got something here that I copied from it and wanted to share it with you guys so ok here it goes. On the other forum I remember someone posted a topic about michael and the facination with the number 7 hope you guys would remember that topic ( I HOPE YOU DO ) well anyways I don't know if this makes any sence but like i said i copied this part of that article that nature gave the link to and it kinda freaked me out or maybe i'am going nuts and going off track with this but here you read for yourself please;

---for example, by supporting administration actions in the Middle East believing they portend the Second Coming.

It's easy to understand Luther's doubts about the Book of Revelation. It is filled with kabbalism, symbolic use of numbers, such as the number seven (as in, the seven hills of Rome, the seven Roman emperors from Augustus, the seven churches of Asia to whom the work is addressed); and that number striking fear into some hearts: 666. Revelation makes no reference to the Trinity, but rather to "seven spirits of God" and to Jesus as an emanation of God, subordinate to him although present from the dawn of time. The book's theology is hard to reconcile with the rest of the New Testament, which was still taking shape; it stands apart. Jesus in Revelation is not meek and mild but brutally vengeful upon his return---the second earthly appearance predicted in Matthew 25, Luke 21, John 16 etc.

Yes I was just reading that.. and I do soooooooooo remember the number 7. It was mentioned by Shouza. I specifically remembers it coz numbers plays an important role in where I live. Lets look more into this stuff my new friend.. No matter what others may say, you'll always have me by your side.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:11 am

no I don't read anymore on the other forum mjjforever ...
But I noticed many things in what I read (link I gave you) Wink

And I'm glad you found some good infos there Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:21 am

Thank you my friend Smile that means alot to me Smile and thank u so much nature again for the link Smile
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:27 am

mjjforever72 wrote: The book's theology is hard to reconcile with the rest of the New Testament, which was still taking shape; it stands apart. Jesus in Revelation is not meek and mild but brutally vengeful upon his return---the second earthly appearance predicted in Matthew 25, Luke 21, John 16 etc.

This sentence so reminds me of what Marlon Jackson said during the Memorial... "How much can one take being ridicule". Maybe after the resurrection he'll not stand for nonsense by the Media. That can be called vengeful too. I'm sorry but I'm gonna say this... I'm a spiritual person and if you believe in buddhism too then you'll believe in reincarnation. I think Michael may be a reincarnation of Jesus or more like since he too tried to heal the world. Hence, when he does make a comeback he might not be so soft on the Media. Well, his kids are growing up he'll need to be less soft if he wants to protect them. In this way he'll help many that have been bullied by the Media. Be vengeful in order to be kind to others. Moreover I do believe by doing so... he's helping to heal the world and people will begin to open their eyes to the sufferings of the world.

I've bookmarked the link Human-nature posted and going to read it some more and see if I can see more into what is written in the revelation. Thank you mjjforever72 for opening my eyes to the Book of Revelation. Thank you again Human_nature for the link. it does wonders.

Check this link out..

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce10.html

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:16 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:53 am

Ya after what he has been through I would too be alittle more harder on the media and not take any crap off of them. I'm spiritual myself as well i do believe reincarnation. Ya even in our normal part of life us too who ever has children we must do whatever it takes to protect them no matter what. I have 5 children so I know you can't be always so soft as i use to more softer in the past i even say to myself at times that i can't be to soft or sencitive i got to be more stronger. I know what your saying about being more vengeful in order to be kind to others and that was my problem it seemed to me the more i was kind to others the more they threw dirt in my face or like getting stabed in the back. I know there is to much suffering in this world, why people can't love instead of hate, why does there have to be racisim sorry if i spelt that wrong, why does there have to be war, why does people on the other side of the world have to starve etc....... i know i'm doing my part for few i'm sponcering a child, i've always believe to love one another and not to hate. I never hate no one but as i say i feel sorry for them that they have to be the way they are to me its really sad, thats just the way i'am, have love in your heart for everyone but feel sorry for the ones that don't feel that same kind of love that should be in this world. Your very wellcome my friend Smile
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:55 am

Ya I tried to look for that thread on the 7's but i can't find it now not unless they deleted it but if i find it nature i will copy it and put it here for you to read Smile
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:16 am

Yes dear friend... I've a friend like you on my other social site. She is from NY and she is nice to people around her. She got stepped on for being that. People take her for granted. They treated her like in one of Michael's song, Black or White

Don't Tell Me You Agree With Me
When I Saw You Kicking Dirt In My Eye

I'm not saying to be cruel to people but there is a limit in taking bullcrap from people lol... In a way Michael is like an angel for not taking heed of what the Media printed falsely about him. Should Michael comes back one day and decides to stand up againts the Media.. I'd say kick em in the teeth Michael... You too my friend. Do what you have to do but remember if you want to throw back the knife people threw in your backyard you're not being bad. That is only human nature and we're only human. On the other hand if you remain quiet about it I do believe they who does bad to people will suffer of their own doings. What goes around comes around. Yea, I sometimes wonder too why are there sufferings for some people.. then in buddhism it is stated that it is all karmic. You'll never know happiness if there is no pain. It's a package. Part and parcel of life. Spiritually speaking.. we try to help the less fortunate or pray for them. That's the least we could do. Then WHY do the Media belittle Michael.. Instead of highlighting his good deeds they throw mud on him. A time will come when they have to pay for their actions. You keep safe over there "mjjforever72".. Don't let people take you for granted..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:23 am

Hey I just found michael's 7's in was in another thread on here in the movie therory thread but i copied just part of it for you and nature to read cause i think nature either hasn't read it so here it is nature below;

MJ's 7's:
– Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
– Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 … exactly 7
years after the will was signed.
– Michael Jackson's two biggest hits — “Black & White”
and “Billie Jean” — were each #1 for 7
weeks.
– Michael Jackson's three biggest albums — “Thriller,”
“Bad” and “Dangerous” — each produced 7

top 40 hits.
– Michael Jackson was the 7th pregnancy of Katherine.
– Michael Jackson was born in 1958 … 19 + 58 = 77
– Michael Jackson died on the 25th … 2 + 5 = 7
– Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last
name.
– his last tour with the Jacksons started on 7/7
– Look at the date of the letter of MJ's Doc (staged IMO) they
had found in MJ's house: July 21, 2002.

July=7, 2+1+2+0+0+2=7. So
another 7/7, coincidence? You tell me. Also weird the had the article a few days
after the 7’s article, clue here? http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/10/jackson-doc-offers-potent-narcotic-solution/

Michael has planned this perfectly, like he wants everything to be: perfect.
I think that he has planned this for years now.

Michael spend his 'last' months a lot of time with David
Blaine who is famous for his major stunts.
I haven´t found people that had tickets for July, or 2009,
that weren´t postponed till 2010. I also haven’t heard yet that people got
their money back for the tickets and nobody have received the special
lenticular tickets yet. Why not= Maybe because the tickets they will receive
are tickets for his Resurrection Tour in 2010.. Also in the movie therory thread it talks about bar something can't remember the name sorry its like 5:23 am here so getting alittle tired here and my brain is getting overworked lol sorry again
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:36 am

Thank you my friend Smile I know what your talking about and i do feel what comes around goes around and i do believe in it too! It sure happened to my ex husband lol he did bad things to me and he got it in the end but i don't hate him for any wrong doing for what he did to me but i feel sorry for him cause of the kind of person he was and always will be! Anyways getting off track lol sorry but ya everything with this anit christ and now the 7 i read on that site and now that i found above with the 7's its really strange but maybe its totally different and i'm taking this in a totally different way but who knows cause in the tread where i got that from is taking it all in another way too so i don't know i just wanna alteast try to search for the truth but not to exspose him either but just to know he is alright and safe thats what really matters. I need to say this even if its only to where the fans can see but i wanna say I LOVE YOU MICHAEL ALWAYS AND FOREVER AND YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND WILL BE FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE!
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:49 am

You're most welcome 'mjjforever72'... There you go about people doing bad things to others. I feel sorry too for people that have so much of hatred in them and wanting to hurt others but it is they who will suffer in the end. Lol... you're not getting off track. Well, not exactly off the track just trying to explain what runs in people's mind. Especially ones that does not want to see the true beautiful side of every person. Shouza has a good analysis on Michael's numbers. Michael loves reading... and I'm sure he read the Book of Revelation too. It mentioned Martin Luther and Michael did mentioned Martin Luther in one of his songs..."Man In The Mirror" I guess. Love ya Michael.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:52 am

"mjjforever72' you've a point about the Book of revelation in connection to Michael.. Just that can't point my finger to it yet. Maybe you or someone else will one day..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:12 am

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:just a follow-up: NEVER be ashamed of stating your beliefs....

Im a proud die hard fan from Brazil , heheeh, who had the pleasure to see him on Dangerous concert, and also recording They Dont Care About Us on Salvador and Rio. lol!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:56 am

neverlandsfairy wrote:
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:just a follow-up: NEVER be ashamed of stating your beliefs....

Im a proud die hard fan from Brazil , heheeh, who had the pleasure to see him on Dangerous concert, and also recording They Dont Care About Us on Salvador and Rio. lol!

sunny Lucky you!
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:16 am

Fantastic post!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down