Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN MICHAEL JACKSON FRIENDS/ FANS/ LOVERS/ SUPPORTERS: Please Help with VINDICATION for MJ

+6
marsheliamorgan
the king and I
~StarLight~UK~
YveLoVesMJ
WanaBstartnSthn
MJJ Love
10 posters

Go down

ATTN MICHAEL JACKSON FRIENDS/ FANS/ LOVERS/ SUPPORTERS: Please Help with VINDICATION for MJ Empty ATTN MICHAEL JACKSON FRIENDS/ FANS/ LOVERS/ SUPPORTERS: Please Help with VINDICATION for MJ

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Hello to All,
I mentioned this site a few days ago in one of my posts and said that I would post it.
I can clearly see, that mostly everyone here loves Michael Jackson and wants the absolute best for him.

One of the MOST IMPORTANT things we can do is try to help PROVE MICHAEL WAS INNOCENT IN THE EYES OF THE HYPNOTIZED WORLDS EYES and get vindication for Michael in all this false charges and accusations over the last 16 years.

So, if your dedicated and want to be a part of helping Michael, please visit VINDICATION BETTER THAN TRIBUTES and look through some of the mesages posted. I'm sure you'll see plenty that will interest you.

They are a great team of people trying to work on the media, getting lawyers, judges, celebs and etc to help with CLEARING MICHAEL's NAME.
I love the site.
Oh and I know its not so great looking but a new site is being built and will be much easier to navigate and much easier on the eyes.

Just thought I would share this with anyone who may be interested in helping.

Peace, Love and Light my MJ FAMILY!,

MJJ Love
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

ATTN MICHAEL JACKSON FRIENDS/ FANS/ LOVERS/ SUPPORTERS: Please Help with VINDICATION for MJ Empty Re: ATTN MICHAEL JACKSON FRIENDS/ FANS/ LOVERS/ SUPPORTERS: Please Help with VINDICATION for MJ

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Done.

I will do anything to defend him.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

ATTN MICHAEL JACKSON FRIENDS/ FANS/ LOVERS/ SUPPORTERS: Please Help with VINDICATION for MJ Empty Re: ATTN MICHAEL JACKSON FRIENDS/ FANS/ LOVERS/ SUPPORTERS: Please Help with VINDICATION for MJ

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:42 pm

I just joined! Michael is innocent! ATTN MICHAEL JACKSON FRIENDS/ FANS/ LOVERS/ SUPPORTERS: Please Help with VINDICATION for MJ Icon_biggrin
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:45 pm

YOU GUYS ROCK..

Oh and just to let you know, they fully believe Michael has passed away.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Thanks for sharing, I joined, I think they are doing a great job.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:03 pm

I joined! Thanks for sharing! ATTN MICHAEL JACKSON FRIENDS/ FANS/ LOVERS/ SUPPORTERS: Please Help with VINDICATION for MJ Icon_biggrin
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by the king and I Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:04 pm

michael ....i believe you

Veritas vos liberabit!
the king and I
the king and I
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-20
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:04 pm

i joined,and PROUD of it, i always believed in michael and knew he was getting a bad rap.doesnt suprise me,just jealous people who couldnt for one minute believe that someone could ACTUALLY be as good hearted and kind and pure of heart as michael.he never had any bad intentions and didnt do anything wrong,they saw what they thought was an easy target and to borrow a line from a movie,they used his love against him,they destroyed him by using his love for children and mankind against him. and whats really sad,is that most of the world fell for it,and continue to ignore the utubes and etc. that HAVE cleared up all that stuff,when THE ACTUAL KIDS come forward and admit,THEIR OWN FATHERS put them up to it, and yet,they still ignore the facts,thats SAD
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Thank you for sharing this, MJJ Love.

I am only here for a minute, so will look at this site later on.

L.O.V.E.
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Thank you very much...I will do that...VINDICATION for Michael!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:48 pm

k....so I couldn't wait.

Am looking forward to participating!

HUGS
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:25 pm

I'm going to go join right now Smile
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:06 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:i joined,and PROUD of it, i always believed in michael and knew he was getting a bad rap.doesnt suprise me,just jealous people who couldnt for one minute believe that someone could ACTUALLY be as good hearted and kind and pure of heart as michael.he never had any bad intentions and didnt do anything wrong,they saw what they thought was an easy target and to borrow a line from a movie,they used his love against him,they destroyed him by using his love for children and mankind against him. and whats really sad,is that most of the world fell for it,and continue to ignore the utubes and etc. that HAVE cleared up all that stuff,when THE ACTUAL KIDS come forward and admit,THEIR OWN FATHERS put them up to it, and yet,they still ignore the facts,thats SAD

I so agree with you Smile It`s truely heartbreaking, that they did this to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Thanks for your post sweetie,
I joined. I will be going on their anytime I think of injustice that has been and continues to be done to MJ to vindicate him. When he said he has haters he wasn't lying. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum