Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cassandra Gretchen Sims

+12
CharlieBarley
ilprincipe
hungry
itsmagic
Harleyblonde
annieisnotokey
EarthAngel90
WanaBstartnSthn
YveLoVesMJ
mjssoulmate
marsheliamorgan
MikesHoney
16 posters

Go down

Cassandra Gretchen Sims Empty Cassandra Gretchen Sims

Post by MikesHoney Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:04 pm

http://cyberdiet.terra.com.br/cyberdiet/colunas/050620_bel_tend_inverno.htm

A model for Brazillian Hair products as you see the same exact picture above....OR!! Model Sarah Shahi!! Cassandra Gretchen Sims Icon_eek

Cassandra Gretchen Sims Sarah-shahi3
MikesHoney
MikesHoney

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Cassandra Gretchen Sims Empty Re: Cassandra Gretchen Sims

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:11 pm

well, i guess this makes it pretty clear huh?i cant stand these fakers,do they NOT care how much they are hurting people and making us sick?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:12 pm

????
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:24 pm

So this Sarah is the one fooling us or someone else is using her photo to fool us? This is disgusting!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Im so mad but I knew she wasn't real! Thank you MikesHoney for posting this. Now we can put "Cassandra Gretchen Sims" to rest. How did u find this???
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:32 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:So this Sarah is the one fooling us or someone else is using her photo to fool us? This is disgusting!

Yves, I think someone was just using her picture. I dont think she even has time to do something so ridiculous and stupid.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikesHoney Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:32 pm

It's been mentioned on other forums.
MikesHoney
MikesHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by MikesHoney Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:35 pm

luvmjalways wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:So this Sarah is the one fooling us or someone else is using her photo to fool us? This is disgusting!

Yves, I think someone was just using her picture. I dont think she even has time to do something so ridiculous and stupid.

I agree, it's not the model who is posting but someone just using her picture.
MikesHoney
MikesHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:39 pm

luvmjalways wrote:

Yup why would she ruin her career? Makes no sense.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:46 pm

OOOOhhhh .... *No Comment * - very pissed & angry about that ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Some ppl have no life. Well, its just like I said for all we know Derek clontz could be "cassandra gretchen sims" I feel sorry for all the other MJ fans that will continue to ask this FRAUD questions. I tried to post a warning to them but my computer started acting up. and if you think about it, the comment will probably be deleted before anyone sees it because I posted the link to show Sarah Shahi on another website.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:59 pm

IMHO, Cassandra Gretchen-Sims doesn't even exist.
It's just this guy Derek Kloontz pretending to be somebody else.
To make it more believable, he took a random picture from the internet of somebody who is not very famous to make it pass as "Cassandra".

What has Annie been telling you all along? This woman is a fake!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:36 pm

I think the best we can do is ignore everything to do with Cassandra whoever it may be. A weird sicko!!! Disgusting to play on feelings of staunch fans like this. Dont give him/her any attention at all, they will soon get tired with no attention at all.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by itsmagic Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Okay, I'm not really clear...did people really assume that was a picture of Sims, to begin with? Or that she/he gave her real name (although the writer does speak more in the style of a female)?

I just don't get what all the fuss is about. Maybe the messages are from Michael, maybe they aren't. The idea of MJ using Derek Clontz to get a message out is in no way more ridiculous or implausible as him posting secret coded messages to these forums/chat. Or having a secret Twitter account. Or a....whatever that place is where Leachim posts, lol.

I can see Michael using Derek Clontz to talk to fans. It would fall right in line with his sense of humor and irony. After all, can you IMAGINE, later on, Michael wryly commenting "Well, I did tell people I was alive; I did an interview with the media. Why did CNN think the fake pictures/information were real, and not the interview I gave?"
Yeah, I can absolutely see Michael telling the truth to a crazy rag, and ignoring the "real" media. Do you really think he sees any difference? Do YOU really think there's a difference? (well, Mr. Clontz's stories are more interesting, at least. And often the writing is better)
Also, as I pointed out before: for all the "hidden clues" searched for, on these forums, the fact that Michael was in MIB II, and in the MIB storyline, the "real" truth is only reported in "hot sheets" like the Weekly World News, would suggest Michael would, indeed, find the situation poetically funny.

But back to this Sims woman. Again....who thought that was a picture of a 52-year old woman? Or that she gave her real name? Her real age? Her real GENDER, even?
Would YOU do that, if you were Michael's messenger? Just post your real information on the web, AFTER saying you were serving as the person he trusted with the truth?

See, myself, I would go find a fake picture, make up some fake details, and work behind a long string of dummy emails and proxy servers. Not only to avoid stalker fans tracking me down, but to avoid Derek Clontz following my trail.

Finding out that this person is not actually the one pictured in that ridiculous picture means absolutely nothing. The fact that the age and photo did not match was probably a hint - most likely just letting readers know "Obviously, we are not telling you who this source really is."

There isn't really much way of proving this "MJ answers your questions" thing true or false, short of serious (and illegal) hacking. Which would be a sh*tty thing to do, if there's even the slightest chance Michael IS behind this.

To be honest, most of the direct quotes this writer has posted, supposedly from Michael, do sound very much like him. And none of the claims she has posted have been all that wild (that I've seen, anyway), aside from perhaps the free world tour...which also sounds very much like a Michael Dream, even if it isn't that sensible. Especially because it isn't that sensible. But there's been no "I am MJ's secret wife," "I am MJ's OMGBFF," " or even "I do everything for him, planned all this, he trusts me above God, bwahahahahaaa!" This person has been pretty humble, given her story, which would suggest that a.) she/he is telling the truth, or b.) she/he is highly intelligent, skilled at the psychology of writing, and devoting a crazy amount of time to fooling what amounts to really not a lot of people. You can grab more views by posting pictures of your tits, online, so this is a rather silly way of getting attention. A person smart enough to answer as subtly as she/he has, should be able to thing up a more believable scam. It would not be hard to do; several come to mind, as I type this.

Look, I don't know if this story is BS or not. But for goodness sakes...this picture thing should not have surprised anyone. This is not debunking; it's distraction.

Edit: Oh, and annieisnotokey -
God bless you, for finding a picture of the elusive Agent M. Cassandra Gretchen Sims Icon_cheers
itsmagic
itsmagic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:01 pm

itsmagic wrote:Oh, and annieisnotokey -
God bless you, for finding a picture of the elusive Agent M. Cassandra Gretchen Sims Icon_cheers

Oh, well... everybody knows I'm in contact with MJ, so it comes as no surprise that I could get my hands on that elusive picture. lol!

I am also Kenny Ortega's BFF, but that's a whole other story. lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:09 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Oh, well... everybody knows I'm in contact with MJ, so it comes as no surprise that I could get my hands on that elusive picture. Cassandra Gretchen Sims Lol

I am also Kenny Ortega's BFF, but that's a whole other story. Cassandra Gretchen Sims Lol

lmao omg hahah

Back to top Go down

Post by itsmagic Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Annieisnotokey: Seriously, I nearly sharted myself, the first time I saw your sig. Semi-relatedly, when I mentioned the Derek Clontz thing, to my husband, as soon as I said "You know...he worked with The Weekly World News," my husband immediately yelled "AGENT M IS USING THE HOTSHEETS!"

He's on the fence, about the hoax. But weirdly enough, the Derek Clontz bit was more convincing for him, than most of what he's seen. Cassandra Gretchen Sims Icon_tongue
itsmagic
itsmagic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:15 pm

itsmagic

You put up a reasonable answer and you know what? You maybe right.

Jury is still out on Cassandra...If MJ was going to do anything to

show hes alive, then a site like that would be more his style.

And why hasnt MJs family made a public comment about this?

Im sure they know about Cassandra..gees its all over this and many other forums

which Im sure they read ( Cassandra Gretchen Sims Icon_eek ) After all shes making a VERY BOLD statement.

Time will tell..but i wouldnt be dismissing it just yet.

And The Plot Thickens!! Cassandra Gretchen Sims Icon_sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:19 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Oh, well... everybody knows I'm in contact with MJ, so it comes as no surprise that I could get my hands on that elusive picture. Cassandra Gretchen Sims Lol

I am also Kenny Ortega's BFF, but that's a whole other story. Cassandra Gretchen Sims Lol
Hook me up with some free tickets, girl Wink
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Cassandra just answered, that she needed to protect her identity, and that is why she posted a picture of this model, instedt of one of herself. I guess that makes sence.

BUT............ If cassandra could be in danger for posting a picture of herself, what about this model then? Cant se be in danger now??

Back to top Go down

Post by MikesHoney Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Then why post any picture at all?? I mean....really?
MikesHoney
MikesHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:06 pm

SO do you guys believe in her or not? After I saw the pic of the model, I left a comment asking if Michael would bring his tour to Beira, East Africa. I just looked at a map and picked the tiniest most unheard of little country I can think of because it seemed like everytime someone as Cassandra "Is Michael going on tour in my country?" she always said yes. So, I'm like ok Cassandra let's see if Michael's gonna come here! Her response: "I don't know. I will ask Michael and get back to you"....I still think she's a fraud!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:50 am

Please, don't pay attention to this BS.....

it's more than obvious that -whoever runs this site-
is lying....

If you ask special questions
she can't answer them properly....
Only bla bla bla....
She has to be protected...MJ has to be protected...

of course...and if so? Why running such a site? Why offer MJ fans to answer questions...
it's a waste of time....

I'm usually against censorship..but in this case I would prefer this site
to be a "Cassandra-freed-zone"

it's an absolut useless distraction from the bare essentials
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:37 am

I am sure the model who is supposed to be Cassandra would not be very happy if she saw her image being used in this way. If she does not know her image is being used in this way, I am sure she could get the Derek Clontz website into serious trouble for doing this.
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:37 am

I bet she does not know.
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrwinkel Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:15 am

how stupid! This is ridiculous.... really!

"K" farao
Karrwinkel
Karrwinkel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:00 am

ilprincipe wrote:Please, don't pay attention to this BS.....

it's more than obvious that -whoever runs this site-
is lying....

If you ask special questions
she can't answer them properly....
Only bla bla bla....
She has to be protected...MJ has to be protected...

of course...and if so? Why running such a site? Why offer MJ fans to answer questions...
it's a waste of time....

I'm usually against censorship..but in this case I would prefer this site
to be a "Cassandra-freed-zone"

it's an absolut useless distraction from the bare essentials

I totally agree. If as some of you think MJ is using the Cassandra and this media to get a message across to his fans why would he choose a really crappy totally unbelievable place to get his message across when no-one believes the stuff from that source anyway? Doesnt make sense at all.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by itsmagic Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:36 am

Harleyblonde:
"why would he choose a really crappy totally unbelievable place to get his message across when no-one believes the stuff from that source anyway?"

You kind of answered your own question, there.
I'm gonna go with "to make damn sure CNN doesn't believe it, thereby getting a message out to the most die-hard fans, while NOT tipping off the mainstream media."

Again...I don't know that I believe it, either. I think it's interesting how few indicators of a scam are present in the way they've handled such an outrageous claim, but then again...people are ridiculous, so it takes quite a bit for me to really believe anything.

But the point "if it were REALLY Michael, he would destroy his own hoax by going straight to the media outlets he hates" is not a valid one. It's so weird to me, that so many people have looked so long and so hard for Michael to have "sneaked" messages/clues out to his most dedicated fans...yet when such a far-fetched concept does materialize, in the form of MJ apparently saying "Psst...over here, heehee!" no one believes it.

Dressing up as Dave-Dave, hiding clues twenty years back in his career, sure. But hiding in plain sight and, in a sweeping gesture of irony, making contact through the same publication that supposedly keeps tabs on Elvis? OMG NO THAT'S CRAZY. Like, model-your-life-after-Peter-Pan, get-buried-in-a-gold-coffin, dress-up-a-chimp-and-teach-it-to-moonwalk kind of Crazy. Especially for someone who was obsessed with Elvis. Wait, no...

And besides, Michael would never play games with the mainstream media, right?
itsmagic
itsmagic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Heyy! Seen this?!!!

hi cassandra!!!… i just want to ask in the movie “THIS IS IT” is it
gonna reviel anything?!!! and tell MICHAEL we truly love and care for
him deeply and to get plenty of rest and let him know i pray for him
and his family every night!!godbless u casandra and MICHAEL… matter
fact everyone aroubd the world i love you!!!
[MelissamarieTN, Michael says there at 33 clues in the movie. 33! I
can't wait to see the movie and look for them myself. "Whoever can see
the 33 clues will know the truth and the whole truth about my
disappearance," he said. Cassandra]

33??? Like Jesus when they put him on the cross?!!!! what do u think........?

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Angie777 wrote:Heyy! Seen this?!!!

Ok....I'll watch the movie...and I will count....
if there are less than 33 clues and I don't get it...then I'll sue her for lying and raising false hopes...lol!
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:23 pm

ilprincipe wrote:
Angie777 wrote:Heyy! Seen this?!!!

Ok....I'll watch the movie...and I will count....
if there are less than 33 clues and I don't get it...then I'll sue her for lying and raising false hopes...Cassandra Gretchen Sims Lol

lol..And i think its easy... We r gonna get like 66 clues, not just 33...just imagine those ppl with their vivid imagination...its gonna be a big fight about-if "this" is a clue or not......to make a perfect 33 Cassandra Gretchen Sims Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:26 pm

@angie777: So I'm really frightened to join this site or MJHD after Oct. 28th....

I expect the servers to break down.....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:27 pm

ilprincipe wrote:@angie777: So I'm really frightened to join this site or MJHD after Oct. 28th....

I expect the servers to break down.....

so true.. Cassandra Gretchen Sims Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:37 pm

bumping an old thread with this...

I follow the thisisalsoit.com stuff for fun.. well, this paragraph from the V for Vendetta page caught my eye..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta#Background

Naïveté can also be detected in my supposition that it would take
something as melodramatic as a near-miss nuclear conflict to nudge
England towards fascism... The simple fact that much of the historical
background of the story proceeds from a predicted Conservative defeat
in the 1982 General Election should tell you how reliable we were in
our roles as Cassandras.

"While Cassandra foresaw the destruction of Troy (she warned the Trojans about the Trojan Horse, the death of Agamemnon, and her own demise), she was unable to do anything to forestall these tragedies since they did not believe her."

"In the upcoming movie 2012, the character played by Woody Harrelson
is a man who prophesies the end of the world and is considered crazy by
others. Harrelson compared his character to the mythological Greek
figure Cassandra, whose predictions were dismissed."

Gretchen is the name of a Brazilian singer turned pornstar.. Hey, MJ might've loved some Brazilian porn - you never know Laughing - really not sure about that one.. lol

Sims = first thought is the game The Sims. Much like having mannequins in your house... Second thought "The Simpson's"
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:04 am

Cassandra said in the first place that it wasn't her in that photo. I thought everybody knew.
Here is a picture of which a MJDH member says is Cassandra with her child, I don't know how she found that out.

I can't seem to succed in downloading it now so I just send you the link:

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=336&start=40 - the last post
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:17 am

andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:30 am

I think the "Gretchen" name is likely to have more to do with the Gretchen question than with a porn star.

Faust I - Faust and Gretchen
The Gretchen Question
<BLOCKQUOTE>GRETCHEN: ... Do you believe in God?
FAUST: My darling, who can (really) say:
I believe in God!
You may ask priests or wise men,
And their answer seems but a mockery
Of the questioner to be.
GRETCHEN: So you do not believe?
FAUST: Don't misunderstand me, you lovely sight!
Who may name Him,
And who declare:
I believe in Him.
Who can feel
And dare
To say: I do not believe in Him!
The all-embracing one,
The all-preserving one,
Does He not embrace and preserve
You, me, (and) Himself?
Does the sky not arch above us up there?
Does the earth not lie firm down here?
And do not with kind glance
The eternal stars rise?
Do I not look at you eye to eye,
And does not everything press
Upon your head and heart
And weave in eternal mystery
Invisible and visible around you?
Fill your heart, as big as it is, from that
And when you are completely blissful in the feeling,
Then call it what you like:
Call it happiness! Heart! Love! God!