Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pepsi Footgae

+13
techdiva
marsheliamorgan
ishealive
EarthAngel90
Harleyblonde
iMISSYOUMJ
spider monkey
hungry
emanviam
WanaBstartnSthn
MJFoReVeRandAlways
mjssoulmate
Rach
17 posters

Go down

Pepsi Footgae Empty Pepsi Footgae

Post by Rach Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Hey Guys,

I'm working on a new theory at the moment and would love some input from you all.

What is your reasoning as to why the Pepsi footage was released so soon after the "death"?

Please tell me what you think and feel. Oh and no answer is taboo or considered silly so be as wacky and outrageous as you like!

Rach xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Pepsi Footgae Empty Re: Pepsi Footgae

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Just another explanation of why Michael was dependent on pain killers. Just another way to blame him for his own death.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:40 pm

I really think it´s simply because media somehow thought they could once again make money of MJ. I´m curious though, because it is said that MJ was the only one who had that tape, how it was possible for the tapes to leak out so soon after his "death". So I´m not a stranger to the thought of MJ having something to do with it. But my first thought was sensationalism, making money of Michael Jackson (and his misoury).

Looking forward to read your theory Rach!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:44 pm

Ooh! Oooh! Pick me Rach! Pick me! This is easy! I'd saayyyy to set the tone for "Why was Michael on prescription drugs" scenario...So far, we have the following reasons given to us as to why he was on these drugs. They are as follows:

1. He was in much pain after suffering the burns from the commercial
2. He said in his own words that he hurt himself many times while doing some performances.
3. They say he was really sad and depressed after the last child molestation case and took the drugs to escape...

In my opinion, we have to be fed some "good" reasons as to why Michael was taking these drugs that eventually "took his life" so that way there can be a logical explaination for it all! That way, no one will question it! We are all wondering, 2 things, why in the hell are the tapes released after Michael "dies" and who could've leaked it other than Pepsi themselves? Unless they handed over the footage to MJ...and after what that damn commercial put him through, they have NO RIGHT to tell him, "No, you can't have this tape!" Please, he's more than entitled to that. I think Michael had the tape released "posthumously".....Any thoughts???
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:52 pm

To justify his painkillers "addiction"...
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:16 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:Just another explanation of why Michael was dependent on pain killers. Just another way to blame him for his own death.
You pulled the words right out of my mouth Smile
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by spider monkey Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:38 am

i have read that MJ owned the only existing copy of that footage. when it came out, first thought that came to mind was that it was to establish drug usage and to exonerate Murray. i'm looking at this from the hoax point of view...
spider monkey
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:49 am

spider monkey wrote:i have read that MJ owned the only existing copy of that footage. when it came out, first thought that came to mind was that it was to establish drug usage and to exonerate Murray. i'm looking at this from the hoax point of view...

Interesting that you say to exonerate Dr Murray! I never looked at it that way before.

My own personal belief is that Michael leaked this himself. After June 25th rumours were going to start circulating about his "drug use" and there was really no way that he could stop it. I think he leaked the video to change peoples perceptions of him. He played the best hand available to him. I know people who thought he was a "junkie" before the video was released and then after they started to feel sorry for him and more people could understand the drug abuse stories. It had the desired effect IMO Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:16 am

Maybe this is another explaination of why the release it after his death so soon . They just want to shut our mouth with this footage saying that Michael hair is burn and he has no hair since the Pesi commercial incident . That is why we saw sideburns and diffrent hair at the ambulance picture because he wore wigs ?

PS:This is just my silly thoughts . And sorry for my english ! Pepsi Footgae Icon_biggrin
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:26 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Maybe this is another explaination of why the release it after his death so soon . They just want to shut our mouth with this footage saying that Michael hair is burn and he has no hair since the Pesi commercial incident . That is why we saw sideburns and diffrent hair at the ambulance picture because he wore wigs ?

PS:This is just my silly thoughts . And sorry for my english ! Pepsi Footgae Icon_biggrin

Pepsi Footgae Lol I like your thinking!

I think Michael wore weaves as opposed to wigs but I may be wrong.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:38 am

emanviam wrote:To justify his painkillers "addiction"...

Quite. Some say he wasn't an addict but he was filmed admitting he was so after his "staged" death surely he would want to give his fans a valid and justified reason for his addiction. Maybe the "dying from drugs" was the best and most believabl eway to stage his death.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:42 am

PainKillers + "Addiction" = Hoax Death that is believable ..... & predictable for people to believe .... fool proof for everyone else ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:21 pm

I think Michael released this video so people could understand him more and see some of the horrible things he went through. He was always seen as Michael Jackson the entertainer/personality and I think he leaked it to show people he was only human and did get addicted to prescription pain killers and for a good reason, he wasn't a junkie. I think he leaked it to show us the hardship he went through.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:33 pm

i dont know the way i understand it,michael BOUGHT all the footage so the way i figure it,if it was released (shortly after his death)the use of painkiller addiction story would seem NOT so far out,and unbelievable,as all other people have said how michael was basically a health nut,watching his diet,weight,ONLY eating organically grown food etc.(this from his chef)so,i am guessing that in order to outweigh the "good"health consceious stories,SOMETHING HAD to be shown that would lead us to the POSSIBLITLY that addict stories COULD be true.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:39 pm

I think he has agreed for it to be released (we know he's alive eh folks?) because I believe for the hoax to be believable and to pull it off properly he would have to do the hoax with a drug overdose (after all he had in the past admitted to the reliance on painkillers) and to release this footage and allow everyone to see how he suffered with those horrific burns is a sort of explaination for his addiction to the world so there would be not any disappointment in him and he would want us to have nice cherished memories of him and to know he didn't have this problem on purpuse to do this to his children and fans. I honestly think the drug overdose was probably the only option he had for staging his death-he would have considered all other options and it is not so unusual for a celebrity to die of an overdose but non suffered with horrific burns and he wanted us to see that. Perfect plan if not for his Brothers and Latoya who keep dropping clues like concrete bricks!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:02 am

Here's an article of someone's opinion about the MJ's Pepsi commercial accident.

http://brainsnorts.blogspot.com/2009/08/michael-jackson-hair-accident-hoax.html
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:45 am

techdiva wrote:Here's an article of someone's opinion about the MJ's Pepsi commercial accident.

http://brainsnorts.blogspot.com/2009/08/michael-jackson-hair-accident-hoax.html

hmm...they have an interesting way of looking at it. but it does look like michael going down the stairs (judging solely from the way he moves).
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:22 am

My theory is that MJ mayb wants to show the world that the Pepsi accident did happen. Some people doubted and said that was a lie for him to have attention.

I saw on TV this guy, Henry Vaccaro. He owns a lot of MJ´s never seen pics and videos.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=127993&page=1

Henry Vaccaro said he never expected to get caught up in a legal battle
with Michael Jackson's family. But he did, and in the end, he wound up
with Jackson memorabilia that could be worth a small fortune.
Vaccaro says his story with the Jackson family began back in
1993, when, he says, the Jackson family failed to follow through on a
deal to buy Vaccaro's guitar company......
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=127993&page=1
https://www.youtube.com/user/HenryVaccaro

Henry Vaccaro is the owner of the biggest Jackson Family collection ever some of which can be seen on YouTube.

The Collection includes items from the entire Jackson family.

The
Collection includes,pictures,concert footage,studio and home
recordings,autographs from various celebrities,clothes,stage
props,personal belongings, etc.

The reason that he has the items
are because of a bad business deal with The Jackson's.He first got a
hold of the items in 2002.He has have been featured on Liquid
assets,Michael Jackson Not for sale and a lot more documentaries.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:32 am

I remember reading years ago and I believe this to be true that footage of film of this nature has a clause that it cannot be released until the death of whoever it concerns. As Michael in all intents and purposes is supposed to be "dead" then I think that is why the film of the pepsi accident was able to be released.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:43 am

Karen was doing a project with pepsi she said on twitter :O
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:54 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:PainKillers + "Addiction" = Hoax Death that is believable ..... & predictable for people to believe .... fool proof for everyone else ...

AMEN!! Pepsi Footgae Icon_cat
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down