Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after the dateline special

+18
amber
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Harleyblonde
spider monkey
GirlSaturday
BillieJean
Red Velvet
Willa
jade jackson
neverlandprincess
lovelidae
annieisnotokey
EarthAngel90
WanaBstartnSthn
MauraMissesMichael
Sweet1
marsheliamorgan
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

after the dateline special - Page 2 Empty Re: after the dateline special

Post by hungry Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:34 am

spider monkey wrote:he was MJ's spiritual adviser and they did have a fall-out sometime after the taped convos. he was 'deleted' from MJ's inner circle, and its accompanying privileges, and he had been sullying MJ's reputation since then. in one MJ docu, he was actually there talking about telling Michael not to bleach his skin anymore, and how MJ just turned away without saying anything. this man is so self-righteous and put MJ down for not following his advice. he didn't believe MJ had vitiligo, and just gave unsolicited advice without knowing the facts first - either that, or he actually didn't believe MJ when he admitted to having vitiligo.

during the trial, schmuley shared part of the tapes with media. it was a good part about MJ's unconditional love for children, which schmuley said was inspiring. in the same breath, he said that although he believed MJ would be acquitted of this one case, he didn't know if MJ was a child molester in general. so his motive for sharing the tape was self-advertising.

MJ did agree to being taped - supposedly, it was for a book on parenting. but there were speculations that some of the convos were taped secretly by schmuley. i suppose these are the parts that have nothing to do with parenting. and maybe that is why he could not release them at any time before june 25 09 - because he knew there was invasion of privacy, and he could be sued.

here is another old article, about what happened to Heal the Kids, which MJ started with schmuley. apparently, the donations went to schmuley's pockets. scroll down a bit for the article.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,49808,00.html

and yet through all this, MJ didn't speak bad about schmuley. it was always schmuley saying something negative about MJ. except now, when we saw his black list, which originated from Germany's (Germany is the key LOL) Dieter Wiesner.
I can't understand why anyone would want to do this is to Michael. after the dateline special - Page 2 Icon_mad
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am

You can never make sense out of nonsense. I was watching Dionne Warwick this morning on a gospel show. She was asked about MJ. She said she met MJ when he was 9 yrs old and it was great to see him evolve into the Entertainer that he became. She said in MJ's latter life he was tortured. She said she couldn't understand it. I can't understand it either. after the dateline special - Page 2 Confused Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm

To me, it seems that the conversations were meant to be kept private... I'm not sure Michael would have trusted Schmuley (he disanced himself from Mr. Boteach for a reason) to release these tapes. He keeps insinuating that Michael is guilty with no shred of evidence, no "inappropriate" behavior, no nothing. Why? ...he sounds bitter. I'm very curious about the contents of this book (Michael's words, not Boteach;s commentary), but I won't be buying it. Maybe I'll pick it up at the library.
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down