Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elizabeth Taylor speaks

+12
ilprincipe
EarthAngel90
HeavyHearts
ishealive
Ivonne
mjssoulmate
phoenix
jess.loves.mj
MJSmile4Us
emanviam
WanaBstartnSthn
Harleyblonde
16 posters

Go down

Elizabeth Taylor speaks Empty Elizabeth Taylor speaks

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:26 am

I came across this on the internet and it has really saddened me as I thought apart from showing up at the funeral Elizabeth had kept a dignified silence which I thought the reason was the hoax ( and she knew he wasn't dead-she would have to know as she was a trusted and loyal friend for many years) but now it seems that she has spoken of her extreme sadness. I really want to keep the faith but as someone on this forum said we come across negative things that makes us for a moment doubt our beliefs. I want to keep the faith and am hoping some of you can maybe explain why she should now announce her grief to the world. Here it is:

Wheelchair-bound because of a curvature of the spine, the eight-times married acting icon has seen her health rapidly deteriorate in recent years.
She now suffers from diabetes and congestive heart failure - where the heart is too weak to pump blood around the body - has had both hips replaced, and had a benign brain tumour removed in 1997.
Meanwhile, the loss of Michael Jackson reportedly hit her hard, and she was rushed to hospital in July.

'I loved Michael with all my soul and I can't imagine life without him,' she said at the time.

'He will live in my heart forever but it's not enough. My life feels so empty. I don't think anyone knew how much we loved each other.'
According to recent reports, she is now trying to find a burial plot next to the singer after attending his funeral at the Great Mausoleum in Los Angeles' Forest Lawn

'After sitting through Michael's funeral service at the Great Mausoleum, with its magnificent stained-glass windows and replicas of Michelangelo's artworks, she later told friends, ‘I felt a sense of peace there that I've never experienced before,’” a source told the Mirror.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1215970/Frail-Elizabeth-Taylor-makes-public-appearance-Michael-Jacksons-funeral.html#ixzz0SDa2BqSG
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Taylor speaks Empty Re: Elizabeth Taylor speaks

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:37 am

Damn it. Are they trying to break us? What is going on here? Why doesn't Diana Ross and Katherine just come out and cry and talk about how much they miss him so we can all just give up? Cuz I seriously think that's next!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:46 am

I don't think she is involved in the HOAX, probably.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:47 am

I don't know how credible the source is to fully believe what they printed. anyone can say whatever they want to say these days..just look at RTL - they got scot free after fabricating the coroner's van video and putting Michael's fans through hell all over again Elizabeth Taylor speaks Icon_cry
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:51 am

Ok, I'm going in to bat for the believers this time (believe it or not LOL) and I'm going to say that IMO this doesn't really prove anything...Did she actually say she's looking for a plot there? Or was that just reported? All it says she said, was that she felt peace there. Heck, I watched the footage on the internet and it felt somewhat peaceful. It's just a nice looking area - I can only imagine what it's like inside Elizabeth Taylor speaks Icon_smile

Harley - I tried to PM you but it's just sitting in my outbox. Do you know what I can do about that? I've never sent a PM before, only replied to ones that I've received Elizabeth Taylor speaks Icon_lol
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:53 am

lets think logical- and read once again how Liz was described at the beginning of article- sick and frail old woman...would you involve that kind of person in your dangerous plans? pobably not
the second thing- the quotation was taken nearly word by word from her tweet posts- this is nothing new to me

I
don't think anyone knew how much we loved each other. The purest most
giving love I've ever known. Oh god! I'm going to miss him.2:04 PM Jun 26th from web

this is not even a real interview for public so no need to panic
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:55 am

jess.loves.mj wrote:Ok, I'm going in to bat for the believers this time (believe it or not LOL) and I'm going to say that IMO this doesn't really prove anything...Did she actually say she's looking for a plot there? Or was that just reported? All it says she said, was that she felt peace there. Heck, I watched the footage on the internet and it felt somewhat peaceful. It's just a nice looking area - I can only imagine what it's like inside Elizabeth Taylor speaks Icon_smile

Harley - I tried to PM you but it's just sitting in my outbox. Do you know what I can do about that? I've never sent a PM before, only replied to ones that I've received Elizabeth Taylor speaks Icon_lol

PM is going to stay in outbox till the person you send it to read it
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:55 am

emanviam wrote:I don't think she is involved in the HOAX, probably.

I would have to assume that she is. Michael loves and trusts her. Plus he'd be very cruel to let this sick elderly woman think he's dead when he's not. This couldve killed her!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:58 am

Once again - contracting reports.
According to LaToya no one went inside to see the actual "burial", except she and the kids, and Jermaine. Not even Katherine.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:59 am

emanviam wrote:I don't think she is involved in the HOAX, probably.

I could be wrong but I dont think Michael would want her to suffer thinking he was dead when he was in fact NOT. He loved her dearly and had done for many years-she stood by him through everything and he did know of her very frail health. She has suffered very many health issues throughout her life and I cannot see MJ wanting to fool and hoax her like that but is just my opinion, A guy who could do that to a dear friend like Elizabeth I think is not the man who has done all the good and made a huge difference to the world as MJ did.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:05 am

If Michael Jackson is still alive, then Liz is inaugurated. I do not think
Michael would agree to let Liz be so bad suffer. The two would do
anything for each other!
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:07 am

however Liz Taylor is an actress- she can easyly play with media and public

everything is just facade
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:10 am

phoenix wrote:however Liz Taylor is an actress- she can easyly play with media and public

This is very true!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:13 am

phoenix wrote:PM is going to stay in outbox till the person you send it to read it

Oh thanks for that! Elizabeth Taylor speaks Icon_biggrin
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:22 am

phoenix wrote:
jess.loves.mj wrote:Ok, I'm going in to bat for the believers this time (believe it or not LOL) and I'm going to say that IMO this doesn't really prove anything...Did she actually say she's looking for a plot there? Or was that just reported? All it says she said, was that she felt peace there. Heck, I watched the footage on the internet and it felt somewhat peaceful. It's just a nice looking area - I can only imagine what it's like inside Elizabeth Taylor speaks Icon_smile

PM is going to stay in outbox till the person you send it to read it

Hi Jess, Thanks for that, I have sent you a PM. Take care and I appreciate it. Elizabeth Taylor speaks Icon_biggrin Elizabeth Taylor speaks Icon_flower
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:56 am

phoenix wrote:however Liz Taylor is an actress- she can easyly play with media and public

My exact thoughts!!

We've been wondering why Liz wasn't talking and now she is, we knew if she spoke she'd sound like this she was hardly going to come out laughing and joking....
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:19 am

It was on her twitter when he died
Her twitter is www.twitter.com/dameelizabeth
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:39 am

She is a Actress ... is Proably going along with this whole thing ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:55 am

Harleyblonde wrote:I came across this on the internet and it has really saddened me as I thought apart from showing up at the funeral Elizabeth had kept a dignified silence which I thought the reason was the hoax ( and she knew he wasn't dead-she would have to know as she was a trusted and loyal friend for many years) but now it seems that she has spoken of her extreme sadness. I really want to keep the faith but as someone on this forum said we come across negative things that makes us for a moment doubt our beliefs. I want to keep the faith and am hoping some of you can maybe explain why she should now announce her grief to the world. Here it is:

[size=9]Wheelchair-bound because of a curvature of the spine, the eight-times married acting icon has seen her health rapidly deteriorate in recent years.

She now suffers from diabetes and congestive heart failure - where the heart is too weak to pump blood around the body - has had both hips replaced, and had a benign brain tumour removed in 1997.
Meanwhile, the loss of Michael Jackson reportedly hit her hard, and she was rushed to hospital in July.

'I loved Michael with all my soul and I can't imagine life without him,' she said at the time.

'He will live in my heart forever but it's not enough. My life feels so empty. I don't think anyone knew how much we loved each other.'
According to recent reports, she is now trying to find a burial plot next to the singer after attending his funeral at the Great Mausoleum in Los Angeles' Forest Lawn

'After sitting through Michael's funeral service at the Great Mausoleum, with its magnificent stained-glass windows and replicas of Michelangelo's artworks, she later told friends, ‘I felt a sense of peace there that I've never experienced before, a source told the Mirror

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1215970/Frail-Elizabeth-Taylor-makes-public-appearance-Michael-Jacksons-funeral.html#ixzz0SDa2BqSG

The part in bold letters is the most important part..and that's a reason why I won't lose faith...
a) it's a f***ing british tabloid...MIRROR
b) a source....I don't trust those sources
and finally...like many of you have already recognized...
she's a really good actress Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Michealisbeautiful Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:13 am

If she loved him so dang much and he her, then why did he still feel empty, lonely sad, and evidenly suicidal...or at the very leaste in "alot of pain" and couldn't even sleep at night. People like to puff them up to the position of being so big in his life, like Maddaonna. You know what they're doing? Trying to BREAK HIM. Trying to make him come back for them, when they're not his soul mate. Maybe an ok or even a great friend, but she wasnt his soul mate, she ought to quit it. She didnt save him from all those people or his life.
Michealisbeautiful
Michealisbeautiful
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Leeftijd : 44

http://www.myspace.com/iagreetogivejennymysoul

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:14 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:She is a Actress ... is Proably going along with this whole thing ...

100% agree....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:23 pm

Michealisbeautiful wrote:If she loved him so dang much and he her, then why did he still feel empty, lonely sad, and evidenly suicidal...or at the very leaste in "alot of pain" and couldn't even sleep at night. People like to puff them up to the position of being so big in his life, like Maddaonna. You know what they're doing? Trying to BREAK HIM. Trying to make him come back for them, when they're not his soul mate. Maybe an ok or even a great friend, but she wasnt his soul mate, she ought to quit it. She didnt save him from all those people or his life.

No dis-respect or offence to you but Elizabeth had her own life to lead and she did on many occasions have many serious health problems, Unless she was with him 24/7 how could she prevent him feeling loney? also how do you stop someone not sleeping? I do not think you can put Elizabeth Taylor in the same category as Madonna as a friend to Michael. He had his children so I think when he speaks of lonlieness is when he was in his childhood and had to perform and had no friends/not a normal childhood and for many years in his adult life he was not treated in a normal way by many because of his wealth and celebrity and how do you know if anyone actually likes the real person when you are as famous as he was? I think he knew that Elizabeth loved and respected the man and not the "celebrity". We should respect her and be thankful she was there for Michael and hopefully still is. She has behaved with dignity for years regarding Michael and God bless her.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Oh yes and I should have added that no Lady on earth can tell/advise a guy what to do even if you are Elizabeth Taylor. He was a grown man and not her child after all. If there is a secret formula getting a man to
do what you think is right I wish I knew it! Elizabeth Taylor speaks Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:22 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
Michealisbeautiful wrote:If she loved him so dang much and he her, then why did he still feel empty, lonely sad, and evidenly suicidal...or at the very leaste in "alot of pain" and couldn't even sleep at night. People like to puff them up to the position of being so big in his life, like Maddaonna. You know what they're doing? Trying to BREAK HIM. Trying to make him come back for them, when they're not his soul mate. Maybe an ok or even a great friend, but she wasnt his soul mate, she ought to quit it. She didnt save him from all those people or his life.

No dis-respect or offence to you but Elizabeth had her own life to lead and she did on many occasions have many serious health problems, Unless she was with him 24/7 how could she prevent him feeling loney? also how do you stop someone not sleeping? I do not think you can put Elizabeth Taylor in the same category as Madonna as a friend to Michael. He had his children so I think when he speaks of lonlieness is when he was in his childhood and had to perform and had no friends/not a normal childhood and for many years in his adult life he was not treated in a normal way by many because of his wealth and celebrity and how do you know if anyone actually likes the real person when you are as famous as he was? I think he knew that Elizabeth loved and respected the man and not the "celebrity". We should respect her and be thankful she was there for Michael and hopefully still is. She has behaved with dignity for years regarding Michael and God bless her.
EXACTLY. Ms. Taylor does everything with dignity. Why would she stop now? She has to have noticed that beautifully serene looking face of hers in the one memorial shot that's been soaring around the world.

What else would she do?

She saw the pic of herself with red eyes and a happy face while her deepest, best and most special friend on the face of this earth is supposedly about to be put under the ground.

Of course she will 'dignify' something like that.

She offerred a 'dignified' explanation of it. Simple as that.

I honestly don't mean this to any one person so please do not any one person take it that way and I hope fans who feel insecure will always come to ask for support. With that said, after noticing so many fans in so much pain, I do wonder if its possible that some, many or maybe even ALL on this board should maybe STOP reading each and every thing pertaining to MJ's "death" or at least those who are especially emotionally sensitive and tottering because all it does is make you feel he is dead. Doesn't feeling he is dead after every little thing you read, make you feel too vulnerable and in pain? Pain's not a good thing. Elizabeth Taylor speaks Kopfschuettel

As far as Latoya's account that she and the kids witnessed the actual burial, according to this article http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunting/2009/09/sleeping-in-beauty-rest-in-peace-michael-jackson.html this woman was told by eye witnesses that nobody from the Jackson family stayed to witness the actual burial.

Another conflicting story at best! Thanks Latoya!! Elizabeth Taylor speaks Icon_flower I feel her role in this is to keep fans aware that everything is alright. Don't hate her. She's perfect! Elizabeth Taylor speaks Icon_clown
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:04 pm

It's always been reported that he would be laid to rest under The Last Supper Window. Now it is under The Ascension?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:14 pm

Was this said to a magazine? If so, they can twist words around...

It kinda makes me crazy. Are they trying to take us down? Why havn`t Katherine spoken about this out loud?

Im lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:25 pm

I don't know anymore.
I love Elizabeth with all my heart.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30