Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My personnal theory so far, please read and give me your feedback.

2 posters

Go down

My personnal theory so far, please read and give me your feedback. Empty My personnal theory so far, please read and give me your feedback.

Post by jenn77 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:46 pm

I believe that morning everything was beeing planned and put in place for the fake ambulance call and photo, for escape plan, for making arrangments to feed the story to TMZ if they were not in it with him. I think he could have also been getting some form of revenge on them by giving them the info 1st and make them look and feel stupid for making such announcements without any verifications what so ever. I think this was beeing planned and prepared for a very long time now, and why he could have called his concerts in London "This is it" that sounds final but yet every1 is saying he was planning a major "comeback" wich to me is anything but final. I also think when and if Prince was called upstairs by "Dr. Murray" it could have been for MJ to explain to him what was going on and to reassure him. I think all of this was to make a point to the world and to get revenge on the media, by showing the world how media are capable of brainwhasing people and making them believe anything. He is creating illusions (his actor/magical side). Here are the illusions I think he wanted to create so far : 1. that he was dead 2. Dr. Murray, maybe there is actually a Dr. Murray but he sure aint the one we've been shown. He always said just because you read it or see it on tv dont mean it is real and I think he is proving how seriously we should take this statement before believing anything said by the media (L.look, O.observe, V.verify, E.examine LOVE) I believe there are more that aren't clear yet. I think the author of "Unmasked" set the stage for this hoax and that maybe AEG we're also in on it, in return they get to have a part in this fantastik time of unbelievable sales wich means they get to make a lot of money off of it.(cont. on next post)
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

My personnal theory so far, please read and give me your feedback. Empty Re: My personnal theory so far, please read and give me your feedback.

Post by jenn77 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:56 pm

All the timing and everything else was perfect, he needed a break of the media keeping track of his every move and he was tired and needed a rest perhaps MAYBE even some medical attention. Perhaps he could have been addicted to some prescription drugs(not sure), but then again by doing things this way he could expose the doctors who enable stars to become addicts, he could be frustrated at his alledgedly addiction and upset with doctors who allowed him to keep getting worse as far as that went. Finally I think we all need to go back to basics, all the rest of what is beeing said is to distract us from finding the truth. BASICS = MJ died at age, died of prescription drug overdose, media bad and dishonest to the core and all the rest of the phony stuff going on is to have us look the other way. Probably forgetting things I wanted to point out for so long cause I am tired but if there is anything else I will repost.

Thank you for reading.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

My personnal theory so far, please read and give me your feedback. Empty Re: My personnal theory so far, please read and give me your feedback.

Post by deedee75 Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:24 pm

i think you are right about TMZ properly thought they got story of the year for being first to announces mj death, but now they realize that something or all things about his death are wrong or untrue and like us they can't prove that his is alive yet My personnal theory so far, please read and give me your feedback. Icon_wink
deedee75
deedee75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:17 pm

After reading your post deedee75, it occured to me that perhaps TMZ came up with a bogus picture claiming it was MJ dead in ambulance so they would seem a little credible(trying to save their face) after realizing they may have rushed their coverage of the MJ death a little.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down