Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a must read! Michael's former doctor cries conspiracy

2 posters

Go down

This is a must read! Michael's former doctor cries conspiracy Empty This is a must read! Michael's former doctor cries conspiracy

Post by HeavyHearts Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:42 am

http://www.examiner.com/x-704-Pop-Media-Examiner~y2009m9d17-Steven-Hoefflin-Michael-Jacksons-doctor-reveals-I-possess-abundant-incriminating-evidence

Here is what the story reads:

As reports surface that the actual investigation into the death of Michael Jackson has ended, MJ's former doctor Steven Hoefflin has now revealed that 'members of law enforcement know that I possess abundant incriminating evidence [regarding the Jackson death] that is going to put a lot of people in prison.'
Hoefflin is being sued for defamation of character by MJ's former dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein, as he is claiming that he is now caught in the center of a conspiracy.
In response to this, Hoefflin has issued a statement. He alleges that people are working with the police 'to use false documents to threaten me, obstruct my independent investigation into Michael’s death and to stop me from providing evidence to the proper authorities.' In his statement, Hoefflin concludes that Klein and his attorneys are, 'attempting to prevent me from discussing incriminating evidence that I possess on Dr. Klein.'
What do you think?

Whoops already a thread about this:
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/news-and-odd-things-f8/statement-from-steven-m-hoefflin-t2078.htm
Containing the full letter he realeased :]

Could this man expose the truth about michaels death?

Last edited by HeavyHearts on Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

This is a must read! Michael's former doctor cries conspiracy Empty Re: This is a must read! Michael's former doctor cries conspiracy

Post by yaya Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:47 am

i think he easily could expose "truth", but doubt he will This is a must read! Michael's former doctor cries conspiracy Icon_smile
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down