Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's youngest son Blanket cries to sleep

+2
Truth_or_Dare
bibi
6 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson's youngest son Blanket cries to sleep Empty Michael Jackson's youngest son Blanket cries to sleep

Post by bibi Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Everytime I read stuff like this..Im in doubt whether its true or not...what do you guys think?
Michael Jackson's youngest kid 'cries himself to sleep and keeps asking where his daddy is', according to sources. The King of Pop’s seven-year-old son Prince Michael II, a.k.a Blanket, is said to be having a hard time coping with the tragic loss of his father.

"He cries himself to sleep and keeps asking where his daddy is,” Contactmusic quoted a Jackson family friend as saying to Britain's Sunday Times Magazine. “His aunt Rebbie spent the first few nights sleeping on a cot bed beside him because he was scared to sleep alone. He acts pretty wild during the day," the friend added.

The singer’s three children, Prince Michael I, 12, Paris Katherine, 11, and Blanket are presently under the care of legal guardian and grandmother Katherine. Paris is allegedly coming to terms with reality in her own way.

The source added: "Paris does a lot of reading and watercolour painting and hair-braiding with her cousins, who visit every day and she speaks regularly to a handful of friends on her mobile phone.
But the eldest, Prince, is purportedly spending unusual amount of time playing computer games, leading Katherine to restrict his time on the internet.The source added: "Katherine makes sure that internet access is monitored and time-limited around the house.

Michael Jackson's youngest son Blanket cries to sleep Icon_neutral
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's youngest son Blanket cries to sleep Empty Re: Michael Jackson's youngest son Blanket cries to sleep

Post by Truth_or_Dare Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:24 pm

I thought that didn't have friends outside the family...that they were very protected...now she talks with them on the mobile phone??
Please correct me if i'm wrong but that was the idea I got from all the stories so far... Michael Jackson's youngest son Blanket cries to sleep Icon_eek
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's youngest son Blanket cries to sleep Empty Re: Michael Jackson's youngest son Blanket cries to sleep

Post by hungry Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:39 pm

I've read about this in early July... but I don't know if it's true.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:41 pm

What a load of BS. Why the hell would Blanket keep asking where his Daddy is?? He is 7 years old, but he is old enough to understand, if his daddy is dead and not comming back. Im sure the family has told him that.

Thats why I know this is complete BS.

He would not keep asking, 3 months after if he knew his Daddy was dead. Thats all im saying.

Someone exploitet the kids. AGAIN!!!! Michael Jackson's youngest son Blanket cries to sleep Icon_mad

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:45 pm

"He cries himself to sleep and keeps asking where his daddy is,”

Did they not explain to little Blanket his father died and he was not coming back? Wasn't it reported the kids saw his body? I know when I was very young I was explained what was going on when someone died (usually it was, "so and so is in heaven now")

I don't trust anything I read anymore.

If this is true then it really breaks my heart.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:46 pm

I wish they would leave those poor children alone.
I feel for them.
And this story contradicts what was previously reported in regards to KATHERINE NOT ALLOWING THEM TO BE ON THE INTERNET at all.
Also, I can't see them needing a cell phone when they are surrounded at all times. They can use the home phone..

This story may be balogna (Baloney).
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:49 pm

This story is complete BS

BSBSBSBSBSBS

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Someone must be making this story up ..... Leave the Children alone ... they are not bothering no one .... seriously , stop it.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum