Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION! Please Read!!

+19
Rach
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Grace
PinkLizard
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Pammy
susiecat
ilprincipe
Another.Part.Of.Me
just_friend
gujunpyo
rellababy
shirley-grace
silvy
summer+sc3nt
EarthAngel90
PepaBCN
Human_nature
CharlieBarley
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ATTENTION! Please Read!! Empty ATTENTION! Please Read!!

Post by CharlieBarley Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:40 am

Thanks for stopping to read the post, all I ask is please read, and look at the images carefully.
Sorry to keep bringing up JCC again, but I believe 10 heads are better than one. I have carefully been researching JCC’s comments and they are making sense. I really think it is worth investigating as I have said before, most attention seekers, keep coming back for more JCC was different he just left us with the messages and went. Please look, read carefully. I have added more to what I did yesterday and have made clearer by adding the images etc.

I also just want to thank Human nature and Mrs Benjamin as they kept all the information on JCC and posted the information yesterday and that is what I have been working from.

JCC:
-I am a very close London based friend of MJ.
-I am not prepared to say too much but a few people on this site are very close to the truth with what they are speculating.
-Everything will become clear soon, trust MJ.
-I cannot reveal too much at this present time but I can tell you, MJ is happy now.
-“Please understand the sensitive nature of this issue.”
-“People could go to prison can you see my reason for being so secretive.
JCC:

-“Germany is key”
-“I must go now”
-"I shall not be able to post very often as I will be travelling out of the country"
-“The Sweetest River in Germania”

OK so then I google the word Germania, please see link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germania

Germania was the Latin exonym for a geographical area of land on the east bank of the River Rhine (inner Germania), which included regions of Sarmatia as well as an area under Roman control on the west bank of the Rhine. The name came into use after Julius Caesar adopted it from a Gallic term for the peoples east of the Rhine that probably meant "neighbour"

You will see on this map the area of Germania:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/44/Germania_Superior_SPQR.png

So the river that runs through Germania, is the River Rhine. (The sweetest river in Germania)

JCC:
-“keep faith”
-“colour of flowers”

On the other forums people said the family wore yellow flowers, but I have taken a look at the memorial images and the family are wearing red roses. I could not find any yellow? I have pointed out the meaning of red further down.
Brothers wearing red roses:

http://www.orange.co.uk/images/editorial/jackson_brothers.jpg

JCC:
-"I'll still be here on “1st August 2009″

Where? In Germania?

JCC:
-“German Banquitting Hall”

Ok now so the clues are: Germania, River Rhine, and Banquetting hall. So I googled that and it came up with this.
Now the site I am showing you was top of the search a place called “Marksburg” I think it is a castle here is an image of the castle:

You will see the River Rhine is in front of the castle:
http://www.vikingrivercruises.com/us/Images/RhineGetaway-hero-686x262_tcm43-11991.jpg

There is a circuit that run’s through the castle grounds, please see the link:
http://www.marksburg.de/english/rundgang1.htm

As you will see on there is “The Banquetting Hall” (about 13th image down) in the grounds of the castle Here is an image of the banqueting hall

The info given on the hall, which is known as the “Great Banquetting Halll:
The adjoining room is the impressive Rittersaal (Great Banqueting Hall) with its mighty fireplace, a gothic chest and armchair. A unique item is the garderobe (medieval toilet) integrated into the wall on a corbel above the upper bailey. Note the portrait of Landgrave Johann II of Hessen (a.k.a. "The Belligerent"), one of the great compaigners of the 30 Years' War (1618-1648).

Please hang in there bear with me!!

JCC:

“oodles of press”
“set destination”

If we are looking at the film theory, maybe a film set desination?
Maybe the Banquetting Hall is one of the locations?

JCC:

“Things are progressing well and everything is going according to plan"
“Sunshine Boat Games”
“Hello everybody, I have now landed at my set destination.
Things are progressing well and everything is according to plan.
shhh! The worthier, over-fed patient
Trust MJ"

JCC:

“He takes all the credit”

My first thought, maybe Randy from AEG?

JCC:

"I am being silenced and maybe its for the best.
The heat is on and the circle is closing tighter.
May the sun set on the darkest grass.
Trust MJ"

JCC:
“Censorship”

The meaning of cencorship:
1. The act, process, or practice of censoring.
2. The office or authority of a Roman censor.
3. Psychology Prevention of disturbing or painful thoughts or feelings from reaching consciousness except in a disguised form.

Read No.1 and 3 read carefully, interesting?
No 3, disguised form?

JCC then wrote this:
-" ||||||| \|||\\||||\\||| "

I think this is some sort of code for a date?

JCC:

-"hundred cremators"
-"the sun that shines on everyone"
-"princess grace"

Correct me if I am wrong? But as far as I am aware there is a conspiracy theory behind Princess Grace that people believe she was murdered and died in similar circumstances to Princess Diane. I am sure Princess Grace died in a crash too.
-"Really this is all I can say, I have said too much already.
-From this you can work it out, you just have to research and put together a few other things on this."
-"TMZ

Well as we all suspect TMZ are getting tipped off all the time.

JCC:

..."
-"PRUH"
-"mourn small flowers"

At the time JCC posted people talked about yellow flowers, I think JCC may have been trying to correct us all here that is why he said morn small flowers. Maybe meaning red roses on the casket? As I mentioned above brothers are wearing red roses.

Red Roses meaning: Red roses say-
“I love you” and also stand for respect and courage. But can also mean danger.

JCC:

"Dominate insociable thieving"

I think this could be something to do with Dr. Conrad. What made me come to the conclusion was I googled the term Dominate insociable thieving and the 5th link down was a link to a writer called Joseph Conrad. But have just tried it and it is not happening now, very weird? But I thought it could make a lot of sense.
"Overjoyed helping crudities"

Does anyone know the meaning of Crudities? Can you help?

JCC:

"Alert steel thickhead"

With the clues , so far I think the film theory is possible. But also the chance that he has had to go into hiding with a fear of being murdered.

In the clues it mentions:
Red roses- meaning: love you, courage, respect, danger
Princess Grace- there was a conspiracy behind her death
As I said I think there is an indication of being murdered maybe AEG? Doctor Conrad?

Can anyone remember what people were talking about when JCC said this?
-I am not prepared to say too much but a few people on this site are very close to the truth with what they are speculating.
Were we talking about the film then? Please can anyone help?

As you can see there is still a lot to work out, but if all I can say is if JCC is for real, we all know MJ is ok!!!
ATTENTION! Please Read!! Germania_Superior_SPQR
ATTENTION! Please Read!! Jackson_brothers
Map of Germania
Brothers wearing roses
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION! Please Read!! Empty Re: ATTENTION! Please Read!!

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:41 am

I will just begin with the roses, color of flowers.

Brother had red roses, but some others had yellow roses.
And... some had no rose ...
Michael boys had no rose.

some pictures : YELLOW roses

ATTENTION! Please Read!! UsheryellowATTENTION! Please Read!! Yellowrose2ATTENTION! Please Read!! Yellowrose5

ATTENTION! Please Read!! Yellowrose4ATTENTION! Please Read!! Yellowrose3

ATTENTION! Please Read!! Yellowrose6ATTENTION! Please Read!! Yellowrose
ATTENTION! Please Read!! Reversedcolors

No roses :

ATTENTION! Please Read!! Noroses2ATTENTION! Please Read!! Noroses
ATTENTION! Please Read!! Noroses3ATTENTION! Please Read!! Noroses4
ATTENTION! Please Read!! Noroses5ATTENTION! Please Read!! Greyx
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:45 am

Now the meaning of roses :

Red Roses

Red roses symbolize eternal love, respect, courage and passion. A dozen red roses are considered to be a gift of love, while a single long stemmed red rose is usually seen as a passionate gift. Red roses can be used to send both romantic and non-romantic messages. They are the perfect way to say "I love You", "Congratulations" and "Job Well Done".

Yellow Roses

Symbolizing friendship and jealousy, yellow roses send messages of celebration, joy, hope, freedom and questioning. Yellow roses are a great way to say "Let's Be Friends", "I Care", "Welcome Back", "Get Well" and "Remember Me". But they can also be used to question whether or not you are still loved or to signify a parting of ways.

Mixed :
Red and yellow roses - "Congratulations"[
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:01 am

Crudities is the plural of Crudity
Meaning :

The noun CRUDITY has 2 senses:

1. a wild or unrefined state
2. an impolite manner that is vulgar and lacking tact or refinement

So : "Overjoyed helping crudities"

"overjoyed helping ( we can choose..2 senses )..
"Overjoyed helping an impolite manner that is vulgar and lacking tact or refinement"
"Overjoyed helping a wild or unrefined state"
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:05 am

Now :

“oodles of press”
“set destination”

"Many publicities, press telling about the set destination"

Jermaine announced a big event in a castel Vienna, Austria
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:16 am

"Trust MJ" may be Michael OR Marlon.

Here what's Marlon says about Michael :

Marlon Jackson had an interview with Essence Correspondent Roland Martin about the Death of his younger brother Michael Jackson:

ROLAND S. MARTIN: Marlon, how did you find out about Michael’s death?
MARLON JACKSON: I Talked to Frank Dileo, Michael’s manager. Frank told me that Michael last night was complaining about not feeling well. He called to tell him he wasn’t feeling well. Michael’s doctor went over to see him, and Frank said, ‘Marlon, from last night to this morning, I don’t know what happened.’ When they got to him this morning, he wasn’t breathing. They rushed him to the hospital and couldn’t bring him around. That’s what happened. They don’t know what happened.

MARTIN: When was the last time you saw Michael?
JACKSON: It was May 14 at a family gathering. I had just gotten back from Africa. Michael looked great. He was looking well. He was getting ready to go into rehearsals for his tour. I don’t know what happened.

MARTIN: There were some reports he wasn’t feeling well and was in a wheelchair.
JACKSON: He wasn’t in a wheelchair. He was walking around with his kids. When we saw him he wasn’t in a wheelchair. We all talked. He was doing great.

MARTIN: Was that the last time you spoke with him?
JACKSON: May 14 was the last time I spoke with him. The last time I saw him.

MARTIN: Have you talked to any of your other family members about his death?
JACKSON: I’ve been trying to get a hold of my mom. I talked to Jackie. I talked to Tito. They feel the same way. A piece of our heart, a piece of us went with him. It was a shock to them, too. I talked to my brother, Jackie, and he said, ‘Marlon, is it true?’ I said, ‘I’m calling them right now to see if it’s true. That when I called Frank Dileo and I couldn’t get to my mom. I talked to him the first time and he was at the house and my mom was in the background crying, and was just upset.

MARTIN: Was Michael still at the house?
JACKSON: Michael had passed. Frank told me, ‘We lost him.’

MARTIN: And you said a doctor saw him last night, but he didn’t see a need to take him to the hospital?
JACKSON: He didn’t take him to the hospital. This morning he wasn’t breathing and they rushed him to the hospital. He was going to be 51 in August. Gone too soon.

MARTIN: Marlon, it’s amazing to look at the reaction from all over the world. People are at the hospital, at the Jackson family home in Gary, Indiana, at his star on the Wall of Fame.
JACKSON: I never knew the effect the Jackson 5 had on people until I began traveling with (Major Broadcasting) network, and people would say our songs were the reason for them getting married. Me and my brothers did what we did because we loved it. That’s the way we thought. I’m happy that we did get a chance to just bring happiness to everybody, and Michael took it to another level to bring people happiness. He cared about people a lot. Michael was known all over the world, and that’s why people care, and it’s nice to see that people care. Not only did they grow up with my brother, but they grew up with the Jackson 5. They care, they care. He’s going to be missed. He’s definitely going to be missed. We are always going to remember him. We cannot forget him.

MARTIN: I hear the comparisons to Elvis Presley and people looking to him a generation later. I know it’s very soon after the death of Michael, but should something like Graceland be established so the next generation is aware of Michael’s impact?
JACKSON: He’s going to live on. He has left a legacy and it’s going to be forever, and I really feel that in my heart. I want people to concentrate on those things that he did for people. He did a lot of positive things. He’s going to live forever. I’m going to miss him. The memories, all the great things he has done, and my family is going to miss him. It’s hard. It’s really hard for us right now.

MARTIN: For the world he was the King of Pop. But for you, he was your younger brother.
JACKSON: And that’s the way we saw him, as a younger brother. It’s like when anyone else loses their family member. It hurts. It hurts right now. It really hurts.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:18 am

It's told about yelow roses, but it's told about yelow ties too, from MJ brothers...
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:30 am

PepaBCN wrote:It's told about yelow roses, but it's told about yelow ties too, from MJ brothers...

ok, sorry, if you want I will just edit my post and delete, it's simple as ABC
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:55 am

Human_nature wrote:
PepaBCN wrote:It's told about yelow roses, but it's told about yelow ties too, from MJ brothers...

ok, sorry, if you want I will just edit my post and delete, it's simple as ABC

Oh, no! It wasn't my intention! I just wanted to remember the yelow ties in this thread. I mean: it wasn't only yelow roses but yelow ties too... Embarassed
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:26 am

Thanks everyone for your replies! How did I miss all those yellow roses? I think I have officially lost the plot! Shocked

Human nature- you made some interesting comments on Marlon.

Maybe I was not onto the right thing with the roses? But there have been a few threads now indicating towards Germany and Austria. Last week I was giving up hope, but now I am really starting to believe there is something in all of this.

Charlie x
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:04 pm

I had the feeling the Yellow Roses meant ... friendship or "remember me" or "hello" ... I couldn't remember at the moment - good figuring out the what the roses symbolized.... that had played with my mind since July 7th.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:50 pm

This is the autobiography of Princess Grace... She was killed in a car crash on September 14th 1982.

Hence:
1+4 = 5
9(Sept) = 9
1+9+8+2 = 20
Total = 34;
3+4 = 7 again! Does this signify anything..?

http://www.ekaterina-foundation.ru/eng/exhibitions/grace/grace_kelly_biography.shtm
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:58 am

Look closer at the code..I came up with this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langenau   Area code 07345..(???)
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:29 am

silvy wrote:Look closer at the code..I came up with this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LangenauArea code 07345..(???)

Nice try!
||||||| \|||\\||||\\|||
but i think it would be
7 - 3 - 4 - 3

and what is with the single and double slash?
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by rellababy Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:35 am

shirley-grace wrote:
silvy wrote:Look closer at the code..I came up with this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LangenauArea code 07345..(???)

Nice try!
||||||| \|||\\||||\\|||
but i think it would be
7 - 3 - 4 - 3

I think there is more to these parallel lines and backward slashes than meets the eye. There could be bar codes of some sort, i think the backward slashes indicate incremements...I will have a look
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:40 am

rellababy wrote:
shirley-grace wrote:

Nice try!
||||||| \|||\\||||\\|||
but i think it would be
7 - 3 - 4 - 3

I think there is more to these parallel lines and backward slashes than meets the eye. There could be bar codes of some sort, i think the backward slashes indicate incremements...I will have a look

I already checkt on bar codes, couldn't find anything that would come close
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gujunpyo Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:42 am

wow! you guys are geniuses! haha! this is brainstorming and confusing at the same time!! LOL!
gujunpyo
gujunpyo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Leeftijd : 37

http://perllee.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:32 am

I would really like to know were JCC is at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Basketball
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:35 am

Also take a close look at the "twin towns" at the wikipedea-page.DerekClontz think that mj is in Hungary.. Maybe in Somberek? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somberek
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:52 am

if we count ||||||| \|||\\||||\\||| 7 -(1)-3 -(2) -4 - (2) - 3

if we take 7343 - zip code of Aalen, Germany
(link: http://www.faerber.muc.de/dmoz/de-gemeinden/a.html)

i will think more lol!
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:55 am

Very Good! I see it! It makes sense!
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:58 am

Baden-Württemberg..hmmmm..
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:03 am

just_friend wrote:if we count ||||||| \|||\\||||\\||| 7 -(1)-3 -(2) -4 - (2) - 3

if we take 7343 - zip code of Aalen, Germany
(link: http://www.faerber.muc.de/dmoz/de-gemeinden/a.html)

i will think more lol!

But the ZIP for Aalen is 73430
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:39 am

maybe it is 73435  (if we ad the 5 backslashes)??
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:43 am

I have just posted this on the other thread as I feel JCC'S message is going somewhere, Sorry for bombarding you! Neutral

Guys!! I really feel I have
cracked the first part of JCC's message. Been doing more research and
it is really strange............Unfortunately one of the threads was
deleted the other day, due to people being nasty towards each other,
which is a shame, I know it sounds far fetched but I think the
guy(Knocki06) that claimed to have seen MJ in Kallausten may have been
telling the truth. Here is my reasons, why please read:

Jcc's Message:

“Germany is key”

The River Rhine is the the major River that runs through the region of Germania. Germania is a region in Germany.

One
of the Rivers that runs off the RIVER RHINE is the MOSEL RIVER which is
also known as the "SWEETEST RIVER" As there are Vine Yards and wine is
apparently produced in the area of the MOSEL RIVER. But apparently the
river is known as the "SWEET RIVER"

Please see the map Areas I have circled cause it gets better.
ATTENTION! Please Read!! Germanymap

The circle on the right is a place called BRAUBACH and there is the
MARKSBERG CASTLE there is a circuit running throught the castle grounds
and on the circuit is the "The Great Banquetting Hall. Please see link
the room is towards the bottom of the page.

Then
2 days ago a person called Knocki06 put a thread up claiming to have
seen Michael in a place called KASTELLAUN and look at the circle at the
bottom. It's KASTELLAUN!!!
Shocked
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Cc54T-_GI

Look..JCC is a joker !I dont think that Michael Jackson goes to techno/hardcore/trance/dance events. Like Nature One..Or this is another clue? 

Last edited by silvy on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:55 pm

What was this all about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Here's a sticking point for me about Knocki's post about seeing Michael using the ATM machine at Nature One.
Using an ATM machine means one has to have a credit/debit card to withdraw cash - a credit/debit card is traceable - get Interpol or the local authorities onto it and they can trace the card and everywhere it is used. ATM machines also have CCTV cameras built into them which captures the face of the user, this is to identify anyone who tries to tamper with the card, and also helps to prevent credit card fraud or cloned cards being used.

Can Knocki's claim be verified? Can this card be traced, if we knew the exact date/time then it is possible for the authorities to trace the person at the ATM machine at this particular time.
One can argue that Michael wouldn't use his own credit/debit card - sure, then it's credit card fraud if it's under someone else's name and I think Michael would have covered every single possible eventuality to avoid being arrested for fraud or anything else for that matter.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:33 pm

I wrote some PMs with knockie....I think he was fooled by a kind of imposter...
He wrote me some things, which don`t sit well on MJ.

The person who looked lke MJ was also shopping in a supermarket...buying vodka.
One day later he and his buddies met this guy in a vine restaurant (Kastellaun is near the sweetest river of Germany, called Moselle) and talked to him.
He requested them NOT to take pics, because he dislikes it.
They accepted it.
He told them his name is Rafael and he is indeed not MJ.
Knockie also claimed that this person smoked and drank a lot of vine.
So I think Knockie and his friends maybe got too much XTC...

To the credit card: In Germany you can only use your OWN credit card.
If I watch US-Teenie Soaps or sth. like that, the kids/teens have always the
possibility to go shopping with daddy`s credit card. So maybe in the US it is different.
And also if MJ could be anywhere in the world, using credit card or just maestro (this is also
a possibility)..There can also be one person who is involved in all this hoax
opened an account....and given the credit or maestro card to MJ to get money all over the world...This would be no fraud IMO.
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:06 pm

Was not sure if I should say, but I found out tonight that Knocki is a fake. I was not sure if I should mention it, but I feel it is only fair that other members here are enlightened. Crying or Very sad
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Charlie I also had hopes...and now I`m a little bit disappointed...
The only thing to do is....being more distrustful than ever...
and expect the worst....
then you can positively be surprised...

Although the bad experience with another faker I don`t cease this JCC thing...
it`s still quite interesting...
Kastellaun was a try...
but this is not the end yet...

We will investigate further... Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:03 pm

ilprincipe wrote:I wrote some PMs with knockie....I think he was fooled by a kind of imposter...
He wrote me some things, which don`t sit well on MJ.

The person who looked lke MJ was also shopping in a supermarket...buying vodka.
One day later he and his buddies met this guy in a vine restaurant (Kastellaun is near the sweetest river of Germany, called Moselle) and talked to him.
He requested them NOT to take pics, because he dislikes it.
They accepted it.
He told them his name is Rafael and he is indeed not MJ.
Knockie also claimed that this person smoked and drank a lot of vine.
So I think Knockie and his friends maybe got too much XTC...

To the credit card: In Germany you can only use your OWN credit card.
If I watch US-Teenie Soaps or sth. like that, the kids/teens have always the possibility to go shopping with daddy`s credit card. So maybe in the US it is different.
And also if MJ could be anywhere in the world, using credit card or just maestro (this is also
a possibility)..There can also be one person who is involved in all this hoax opened an account....and given the credit or maestro card to MJ to get money all over the world...This would be no fraud IMO.
It's the same in the UK too, you can only use your own credit/debit card - I never understood how the Americans can use other peoples' (daddy's lol) card because here it's fraud if you use a card which is not your own, or if you use a fake/cloned card. It also means you can't use someone else's card to take cash out all over the world.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by susiecat Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:23 pm

CharlieBarley wrote:Thanks for stopping to read the post, all I ask is please read, and look at the images carefully.
Sorry to keep bringing up JCC again, but I believe 10 heads are better than one. I have carefully been researching JCC’s comments and they are making sense. I really think it is worth investigating as I have said before, most attention seekers, keep coming back for more JCC was different he just left us with the messages and went. Please look, read carefully. I have added more to what I did yesterday and have made clearer by adding the images etc.

I also just want to thank Human nature and Mrs Benjamin as they kept all the information on JCC and posted the information yesterday and that is what I have been working from.

JCC:
-I cannot reveal too much at this present time but I can tell you, MJ is happy now.
JCC:

-“Germany is key”
-“I must go now”
-"I shall not be able to post very often as I will be travelling out of the country"

Germania was the Latin exonym for a geographical area of land on the east bank of the River Rhine (inner Germania), which included regions of Sarmatia as well as an area under Roman control on the west bank of the Rhine. The name came into use after Julius Caesar adopted it from a Gallic term for the peoples east of the Rhine that probably meant "neighbour"

So the river that runs through Germania, is the River Rhine. (The sweetest river in Germania)

JCC:
-“keep faith”
-“colour of flowers”

On the other forums people said the family wore yellow flowers, but I have taken a look at the memorial images and the family are wearing red roses. I could not find any yellow? I have pointed out the meaning of red further down.

JCC:

Where? In Germania?

JCC:

Ok now so the clues are: Germania, River Rhine, and Banquetting hall. So I googled that and it came up with this.
Now the site I am showing you was top of the search a place called “Marksburg” I think it is a castle here is an image of the castle:

http://www.vikingrivercruises.com/us/Images/RhineGetaway-hero-686x262_tcm43-11991.jpg

As you will see on there is “The Banquetting Hall” (about 13th image down) in the grounds of the castle Here is an image of the banqueting hall

The adjoining room is the impressive Rittersaal (Great Banqueting Hall) with its mighty fireplace, a gothic chest and armchair. A unique item is the garderobe (medieval toilet) integrated into the wall on a corbel above the upper bailey. Note the portrait of Landgrave Johann II of Hessen (a.k.a. "The Belligerent"), one of the great compaigners of the 30 Years' War (1618-1648).

JCC:

“oodles of press”
“set destination”

JCC:

“Sunshine Boat Games”
Trust MJ"

JCC:

JCC:

Trust MJ"

JCC:
“Censorship”

3. Psychology Prevention of disturbing or painful thoughts or feelings from reaching consciousness except in a disguised form.

No 3, disguised form?

JCC then wrote this:

JCC:

-"hundred cremators"
-"princess grace"

Correct me if I am wrong? But as far as I am aware there is a conspiracy theory behind Princess Grace that people believe she was murdered and died in similar circumstances to Princess Diane. I am sure Princess Grace died in a crash too.
-From this you can work it out, you just have to research and put together a few other things on this."
-"TMZ

JCC:

..."
-"PRUH"
-"mourn small flowers"

At the time JCC posted people talked about yellow flowers, I think JCC may have been trying to correct us all here that is why he said morn small flowers. Maybe meaning red roses on the casket? As I mentioned above brothers are wearing red roses.

JCC:

I think this could be something to do with Dr. Conrad. What made me come to the conclusion was I googled the term Dominate insociable thieving and the 5th link down was a link to a writer called Joseph Conrad. But have just tried it and it is not happening now, very weird? But I thought it could make a lot of sense.

JCC:

"Alert steel thickhead"

With the clues , so far I think the film theory is possible. But also the chance that he has had to go into hiding with a fear of being murdered.

As I said I think there is an indication of being murdered maybe AEG? Doctor Conrad?

As you can see there is still a lot to work out, but if all I can say is if JCC is for real, we all know MJ is ok!!!
Map of Germania
Brothers wearing roses
if that code is letters, the first is g, and the second set is o counting like, abcdefg... don't know what that means, but I get out of the code the word go.
susiecat
susiecat

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by susiecat Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:33 pm

CharlieBarley wrote:Thanks for stopping to read the post, all I ask is please read, and look at the images carefully.

JCC:
JCC:

-“Germany is key”
-“I must go now”

JCC:
-“keep faith”
-“colour of flowers”

JCC:

Where? In Germania?

JCC:

JCC:

“oodles of press”
“set destination”

JCC:

“Sunshine Boat Games”
Trust MJ"

JCC:

JCC:

Trust MJ"

JCC:
“Censorship”

No 3, disguised form?

JCC then wrote this:

JCC:

-"hundred cremators"
-"princess grace"

-"TMZ

JCC:

..."
-"PRUH"
-"mourn small flowers"

JCC:

JCC:

"Alert steel thickhead"

Map of Germania
Brothers wearing roses
ok I may be way off here, but mourn small flowers, and yellow roses, look at all the ppl with the yellow roses, what do they have in common? All in the music INDUSTRY! Remember the industry/sony speech? feel bad for them in the industry?
susiecat
susiecat

Back to top Go down

Post by susiecat Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Human_nature wrote:Now the meaning of roses :

Red Roses

Red roses symbolize eternal love, respect, courage and passion. A dozen red roses are considered to be a gift of love, while a single long stemmed red rose is usually seen as a passionate gift. Red roses can be used to send both romantic and non-romantic messages. They are the perfect way to say "I love You", "Congratulations" and "Job Well Done".

Yellow Roses

Symbolizing friendship and jealousy, yellow roses send messages of celebration, joy, hope, freedom and questioning. Yellow roses are a great way to say "Let's Be Friends", "I Care", "Welcome Back", "Get Well" and "Remember Me". But they can also be used to question whether or not you are still loved or to signify a parting of ways.

Mixed :
my daughter said to me the other day, they yellow ties remind me of the yellow ribbons in the song "tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree" song is interesting "it's been 3 long years do you still want me" , written by tony orlando and dawn I believe, someone with the capabilities to download music LEGALLY, go download the song and get us all the words? thank you to my daughter, "out of the mouths of babes", LOL afro groovy!
susiecat
susiecat

Back to top Go down

Post by susiecat Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:41 pm

susiecat wrote:

Red Roses

Yellow Roses

Mixed :
my daughter said to me the other day, they yellow ties remind me of the yellow ribbons in the song "tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree" song is interesting "it's been 3 long years do you still want me" , written by tony orlando and dawn I believe, someone with the capabilities to download music LEGALLY, go download the song and get us all the words? thank you to my daughter, "out of the mouths of babes", LOL afro groovy!
P.S. Be careful with your he is in hiding theory, he was going to be murdered, that has been my theory all along, but could not type it on the other forum, got thrown out. Like I said day 1, he was going to blow the lid off something big, he is in hiding, will be back to testify, and he will be given immunity from any prosecution.
susiecat
susiecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:47 pm

ARTIST: Tony Orlando and Dawn
TITLE: Tie a Yellow Ribbon
Lyrics

I'm comin' home, I've done my time
Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine
If you received my letter tellin' you I'd soon be free
Then you'll know just what to do if you still want me
If you still want me

{Refrain}
Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree
It's been three long years, do you still want me
If I don't see a ribbon round the old oak tree
I'll stay on the bus, forget about us, put the blame on me
If I don't see a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree

Bus driver please look for me
'Cause I couldn't bear to see what I might see
I'm really still in prison and my love she holds the key
A simple yellow ribbon's what I need to set me free
I wrote and told her please

{Refrain}

Now the whole damn bus is cheerin' and I can't believe I see
A hundred yellow ribbons 'round the old oak tree

Back to top Go down

Post by susiecat Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:57 pm

I don't know if it means a thing, but interesting. Just odd that my daughter brought up the yellow ties, and the ribbon. She said yellow doesn't go with anything there? hmmm
susiecat
susiecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:31 pm

this is indeed interesting. I still have in mind that someone on here posted that he will be back in 2 or 3 years ? Or was it on the other forum? I cant remember... does anyone know what I mean?
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:34 pm

susiecat wrote:

Red Roses

Yellow Roses

Mixed :

Yes it did brings to mind this song when it was mentioned about the yellow roses...

If you received my letter telling you I'd soon be free
Then you'll know just what to do
If you still want me
If you still want me

Whoa, tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree
It's been three long years
Do ya still want me?
I'll stay on the bus
Forget about us
Put the blame on me

Bus driver, please look for me
'cause I couldn't bear to see what I might see
I'm really still in prison
And my love, she holds the key

Whoa, tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree
Do ya still want me?
I'll stay on the bus
Forget about us
Put the blame on me

Now the whole damned bus is cheerin'
And I can't believe I see
A hundred yellow ribbons round the old oak tree

I'm comin' home
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:36 pm

... also these songs were playing in my mind when I read about the yellow rose..

Elvis Presley : The Yellow Rose Of Texas Lyrics

Oh the yellow rose of Texas is the only girl I love

Her eyes are even bluer than Texas skies above

Her heart's as big as Texas and wherever I may go

I'll remember her forever because I love her so

There are so many roses that bloom along the way

But my heart's in Amarillo and that's where it will stay

With the yellow rose of Texas so I'd better get there fast

'Cause I know I was her first love and I want to be her last

Oh the yellow rose of Texas is the only girl I love

Her eyes are even bluer than Texas skies above

Her heart's as big as Texas and wherever I may go

I'll remember her forever because I love her so

The eyes of Texas are upon you all the live long day

The eyes of Texas are upon you, you cannot get away

Do not think you can escape them at night or early in the morn

The eyes of Texas are upon you 'till Gabriel blows his horn

summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:37 pm

How about this then..

The Yellow Rose of Texas ATTENTION! Please Read!! Maydot
First written 1853 by J.K.
1955 hit for Mitch Miller

There's a yellow rose of Texas
That I am going to see
No other fellow knows her

No other, only me
She cried so when I left her

It like to broke my heart
And if I ever find her
We never more will part

(Chorus)

She's the sweetest rose of color
This soldier ever knew
Her eyes are bright as diamonds
They sparkle like the dew
You may talk about your dearest May
And sing of Rosa Lee
But the Yellow Rose of Texas

Is the only girl for me

Where the Rio Grande is flowing
And the starry skies are bright
She walks along the river
In the quiet summer night
She thinks if I remember
When we parted long ago
I promised to come back again
And never leave her so

(Chorus)

Oh now I'm going to find her

For my heart is full of woe
And we'll sing the song together

That we sang so long ago
We'll play the banjo gaily
And we'll sing the song of yore

And the Yellow Rose of Texas
Shall be mine for ever more

(Chorus)

*Some versions have these 2 lines as
the last lines of chorus*

But the Yellow Rose of Texas

Beats the girls of Tennessee
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:ARTIST: Tony Orlando and Dawn
TITLE: Tie a Yellow Ribbon
Lyrics

rendeer
OOPS! Sorry did not see you already posted the lyrics...
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:44 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:
susiecat wrote:

Red Roses

Yellow Roses

Mixed :

Yes it did brings to mind this song when it was mentioned about the yellow roses...

If you still want me
If you still want me

Do ya still want me?
I'll stay on the bus
Forget about us
Put the blame on me

Do ya still want me?
I'll stay on the bus
Forget about us
Put the blame on me

I'm comin' home

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:49 pm

missdahmer wrote:

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!

Yes hunni... if this is something to go by lets tie yellow ribbons so Michael will know that everyone here are eagerly awaiting his return.. king
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:03 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:
susiecat wrote:

Red Roses

Yellow Roses

Mixed :

If you still want me
If you still want me

Do ya still want me?
I'll stay on the bus
Forget about us
Put the blame on me

Do ya still want me?
I'll stay on the bus
Forget about us
Put the blame on me

I'm comin' home

I you want see more yellow roses + a yellow ribbon/bow , watch this video, again :

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:18 pm

Human_nature wrote:

I you want see more yellow roses + a yellow ribbon/bow , watch this video, again :

OH MY GOD! I was watching this you posted on another thread then I was suddenly called away and did not finished watching it... I'm having goose bumps now. I did not believe he was it danger. Only thought he needed some peace. Now i'm not too sure. I pray hard for Michael tho.. Oh my God! He held a placard saying "$ony Kills".. Sony kills for money!? I'm having tummy ache now.. Crying or Very sad Thank you for asking me to open my eyes to his plight!

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:40 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

OH MY GOD! I was watching this you posted on another thread then I was suddenly called away and did not finished watching it... I'm having goose bumps now. I did not believe he was it danger. Only thought he needed some peace. Now i'm not too sure. I pray hard for Michael tho.. Oh my God! He held a placard saying "$ony Kills".. Sony kills for money!? I'm having tummy ache now.. Crying or Very sad Thank you for asking me to open my eyes to his plight!

I think he planned something since 2002. And I hope he succeed...
But I don't know yet, I'm like you.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:48 pm

Human_nature wrote:
I think he planned something since 2002. And I hope he succeed...
But I don't know yet, I'm like you.

Thank you hunni... I hope he succeeded too. I've to think more on this topic you've started.. it rather surprised me. Anyway hugs ya and keep the faith and keep smiling even when you're feeling down.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:56 pm

Thank you Summer Smile You too ok Smile flower
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next