Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jermaine, go sit your a** down!

+7
andrea_garay2005
Harleyblonde
wandulka
Sweet1
mjssoulmate
applesaucers
WanaBstartnSthn
11 posters

Go down

Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Empty Jermaine, go sit your a** down!

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:51 pm

Oh, brother. Greedy, shameless brother that is.

LONDON (Reuters) – Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine, who was a member of The Jackson 5, will appear as a judge on a new BBC talent show "Move Like Michael Jackson," the public broadcaster said on Thursday.
The six-part series will be aired on BBC Three later this year.
"Michael was a superb dancer who inspired people across the world to master his moves and create their own unique routines," Jermaine said in a statement.
Executive producer for BBC Entertainment Commissioning, Karl Warner, said the show wanted to "hear from anyone who's ever been inspired by the Moonwalk, the Smooth Criminal lean or the crotch grab and find out if they can move like Michael Jackson."
Jackson died suddenly of a drug overdose on June 25. He was 50 years old.

Jermaine needs to do a reality show about him finding a new hairstyle from this century. Ugh. Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Empty Re: Jermaine, go sit your a** down!

Post by applesaucers Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:01 pm

Oh, Jermaine...

Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Icon_lol
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Well, he has a bunch of kids and exwives to support. So he finally decided to "work", although he's still riding on Michael's back.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Oh Jermaine! Still riding off your young brother's coat tails. Seriously, though it wouldn't be picked up by the BBC if MJ's name wasn't attached. mjsoulmate, regarding his ex-wives one of which was one of his brother's ex. I don't care for the man personally. He has no moral character. The show will be a success not because of him but because of MJ. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:40 am

What an @ss..
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:52 am

I dont know how he could even consider doing such a thing just 3 months after the loss of his Brother unless of course.........
Michael is still alive!!!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:05 am

I agree.....
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:10 am

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:Oh, brother. Greedy, shameless brother that is.

LONDON (Reuters) – Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine, who was a member of The Jackson 5, will appear as a judge on a new BBC talent show "Move Like Michael Jackson," the public broadcaster said on Thursday.
"Michael was a superb dancer who inspired people across the world to master his moves and create their own unique routines," Jermaine said in a statement.
Executive producer for BBC Entertainment Commissioning, Karl Warner, said the show wanted to "hear from anyone who's ever been inspired by the Moonwalk, the Smooth Criminal lean or the crotch grab and find out if they can move like Michael Jackson."

Jermaine needs to do a reality show about him finding a new hairstyle from this century. Ugh. Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol

OMG!!! I peed my pants laughing so hard!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!1
His hair looks like its one of the fake plastic things you put on for Halloween or something!!

Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:00 am

OMG Jermaine just shut the hell up!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:06 am

Jermaine will apaer as a judge on a new talent show? Are you kidding me?

This is getting out of hand..I dont care about the "Germany is the key" clue that is all garbage it means "Jermaine is the key" Hs name is connected to Germany. I cant find no other explanation for this Behavior of Jermaines.

He has to be the main key..

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:10 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

His hair looks like its one of the fake plastic things you put on for Halloween or something!!

Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol

on my facebook, someone said it looks like it was drawn and painted on...i couldn't help but crack up at that!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:55 am

Well this is funny Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Lol How could you possibly become a JUDGE for a talent search while you only have something called "almost-talent" AKA "not talent-yet". C'mon this man can sing i know i heard he sang, not bad honestly. BUt dancing??? Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Icon_bounce

He really obsessed with MJ. No wonder MJ even said we would pay his brothers 20 million to be more famous than him.

And yeah, sorry if double post. But Jermaine named one of his son Jermajesty Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Icon_rr Kinda obsessed with his brother crown i guess.
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:52 pm

SO U THINK U CAN DANCE?!!!!!
GO TO HELL GERMAINE U MONEYHUNGRYASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, im having a really bad day......

Michael.......come back, please! I'll do anything, i mean ANYTHING, and when im saying anything i really mean it! LOL....i ne Jermaine, go sit your a** down! Icon_sad ed a good psychiatrist....Too bad the last one told me he can't help me...and i mean it-he said-how can i help u since u seem to know everything better.....<dying slowly>

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:19 pm

yaya wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

on my facebook, someone said it looks like it was drawn and painted on...i couldn't help but crack up at that!

It looks like black play-doh! Im sorry Jermaine, but your hair..........needs a makeover, dude. Seriously.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:36 pm

"I don't care for the man personally. He has no moral character. The show will be a success not because of him but because of MJ. Keep the Faith!"

I totally agree!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum