Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Tributes - AEG vs Jermaine??

4 posters

Go down

Battle of the Tributes - AEG vs Jermaine?? Empty Battle of the Tributes - AEG vs Jermaine??

Post by SeeingClues Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:43 pm

I'm wondering if AEG wanted to have the big "comeback" show for his birthday but got sideswiped by Jermaine? Somehow Jermaine was able to secure the big stars but AEG couldn't? Now AEG wants to do a show next year..

What do you guys make of this?

btw, I'm nauseous of the possibility of seeing Justin Timberfake imitating MJ...
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article6790648.ece
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Tributes - AEG vs Jermaine?? Empty Re: Battle of the Tributes - AEG vs Jermaine??

Post by MJSmile4Us Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 am

It's so disturbing how Michael's own family, more specifically Jermine, is trying to make money off him. Well AEG - they are a a bunch of tools. but yes I thin ku right - it does seem like a contest to see who can pull off the biggest tribute show with money as the sole reason for running it anyway. I thought none of his family could be worse than LaToya until Jermaine showed his true colours after Michael's 'death'. Mad

ugh, Timberlake makes me sick ! that's why people can imitate Michael but never BE like him. Justin can't even imitate Michael properly and I think Navi and Ecasanova do a much better job than he could ever do. And he call himself a singer... I knew that he was gearing up to make money off Michael like so many others when he started to suck up to Janet b4 his first solo album came out. He attempted at acting but well.. that turned out great, didn't it? [sarcasm]. He's such an insult to dear Michael!
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Tributes - AEG vs Jermaine?? Empty Re: Battle of the Tributes - AEG vs Jermaine??

Post by Silence Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:08 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:It's so disturbing how Michael's own family, more specifically Jermine, is trying to make money off him. Well AEG - they are a a bunch of tools. but yes I thin ku right - it does seem like a contest to see who can pull off the biggest tribute show with money as the sole reason for running it anyway. I thought none of his family could be worse than LaToya until Jermaine showed his true colours after Michael's 'death'. Mad

ugh, Timberlake makes me sick ! that's why people can imitate Michael but never BE like him. Justin can't even imitate Michael properly and I think Navi and Ecasanova do a much better job than he could ever do. And he call himself a singer... I knew that he was gearing up to make money off Michael like so many others when he started to suck up to Janet b4 his first solo album came out. He attempted at acting but well.. that turned out great, didn't it? [sarcasm]. He's such an insult to dear Michael!

well, I feel no need here to discredit other artists. And to compare an artist like JT to impersonaters like EC or Navi is somehow strange I think.

just imagine what James Brown fans say 'bout MJ ????

And no, I'm no JT fan but I respect him
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:25 pm

Silence:

sorry if I sound overcritical - I guess it was a heat of the moment thing as I've been hearing so many reports about various people who either claimed to be his 'friend' or 'a part of his inner circle' taking advantage of Michael when he was 'alive' and even after his 'death'- Ian Halperin, Mark Lester, Arnie Klein...

I guess I preferred Justin when he was a member of a group back in the 90's when he had his own musical style and all which made him just Justin which was nice Very Happy rather than a Michael Jackson imitator, u know? And because Michael has/had immense amount of talent but was also a constant innovator and had a creative mind which led him to produce so many albums that are heard and loved by so many around the world.

And since Navi and Ecasanova are impersonators (and pretty damn good ones too! Razz ) of Michael's and Justin imitates Michael, I thought that it would be a good example to compare the two with him?

nways,I was just trying t voice my opinion on the topic - we are all entitle to one right? sorry if I made u misunderstood what I was trying to get across Very Happy
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:08 pm

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/breaking-news-f3/vienna-tribute-t254-25.htm

Not sure if anyone read my post about jermaine in the thread above but it puts a different light on Jermaine.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down