Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me)

+4
PinkLizard
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
GirlInTheMirror1
jpresley
8 posters

Go down

How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Empty How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me)

Post by jpresley Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:35 am

All credit for the following post goes to MJHD moderator rhiannon and Illusionist's topic Mind is the Magic - Slowing Fitting the Pieces Together.

Now, we know in March of 2009 Michael Jackson announced his upcoming residency at London's O2 arena. This was an idea pitched to him initially by AEG in 2007, wanting him to kick off the "Grand Opening" of the O2. At this time Michael had still been living like a vagabond, and after little consideration he turned down the offer. His counter offer to Randy Phillips and Kenny Ortega was he would rather make movies. Movies that he "produced, directed, and starred in"… shows "like the world has never seen". AEG, not in the market for filmmaking respectfully declined the offer and found a more than eager to oblige Prince to fill the opening dates.

Michael had long been in a self-fueled competition with Prince ever since the "Purple Rain" singer refused to record with him on the "Bad" album. Michael is the type of person who always feels that he has to one-up himself, and one-up the world in the process.

Through whatever means, Michael re-approached AEG in November of 2008 again with his movie ideas. What happened next is anybody's guess. This only brings us to March, the 10 shows turned 50, and the ensuing media silence that followed.

The shows were set to begin in early July then pushed back a week. Taking in things as they were on June 24th, assuming the shows were legitimate and had every intention of actually happening, where was the pre-push?

Michael was set to take the stage in London in mere weeks for his "final performances" there. This is some pretty big news, right? We hear now that he had recorded a single entitled "This Is It"… why wasn't this released to promote these shows? From a traditional standpoint there was absolutely no marketing or advertising going on for the O2 shows, at all! We know MJ wasn't one to grant loads of TV interviews, but he was definitely a marketing genius (remember the statue floating down the Thames?) only here on the cusp of his career comeback and professional vindication… there is NOTHING?! TV he may have stayed shy from, but he did do magazines, he always seemed to have some kind of "making-of" or "preview" leaked before whatever his next big thing was… but for This Is It we saw nothing.

Or did we? …Hang on.

So now, we find ourselves in the present, less than a month away from the opening of the rapidly produced "Michael Jackson's This Is It" in theaters worldwide. And what do we have now? There are a few radio spots, a random TV commercial, you may have even seen a banner or poster. This is all totally normal for a movie. Nothing to see here. Right?

Wrong. In promoting a film of this magnitude (let's just say this will be the movie everyone remembers from 2009… unless you live under a rock) it would be especially commonplace to have a media circuit push in effect. At this point, it would be the final push.

What you should see is Kenny Ortega, some of the dancers, anyone associated with the film promoting it by going on Letterman, Today, GMA, and giving quick 5-minute sit downs about the movie. And trust me folks, it's not like they've not been contacted to do these. So why in the world would they turn down free publicity? Why don't they want to talk about Michael's vision and L.O.V.E., etc? Are they hiding something?

Meanwhile, the internet is hot with people talking, "buzz-bombing" is a term used sometimes for people planted by the company in question to litter sites and networks with information and keep the chatter going. A common marketing phrase states, "There is no better advertising than word of mouth."

So, that all said, let's imagine the "what-ifs".

The only major media talk surrounding the O2 shows in the weeks before they were set to happen were tethered to how Michael had just tragically and suddenly "passed-away". Then, how kindly, AEG volunteered the Staples center out to the Jackson family to have Michael's public memorial, being as how they still had it rented out for rehearsals.

Wait… rehearsals for the show, on July 7th? That's cutting it dangerously close considering Michael had to move to the UK, the set had to be moved, the dancers had to move, and they're all expecting us to believe this could be done in a week? What seems more likely is they had a rental agreement still in place for the Staples Center through July 7th because the Memorial was a part of the plan all along.

Remember how Michael came around to AEG in November wanting to do movies? What's more foolish to believe, Michael was really going to do 50 shows in London like nothing… or that he said, "Ok, guys, here's what I want to do… this might sound crazy but I've got it all planned out… this is my vision, you will make serious coin, and I get my public vindication and professional dignity restored." To say the latter is not possible is to sorely underestimate the genius that IS Michael Jackson.

AEG seeing an opportunity to make money hand over fist and be apart of the largest publicity stunt in history gladly signs on. Michael then brings back his "dream team", John Branca, Frank DiLeo, Karen Faye, even Kenny himself was around in the glory days.

The story of his "death" is believable because to the general unassuming public Michael was "odd" and most were aware he had issues dealing with prescription vices on and off for many years. It's easy to pin the tail on the donkey, Conrad Murray, because no one… still to this day… is entirely certain who he truly is, if he exists, and what his story is. And shockingly, over three months have passed and we're no closer to wrapping up the "investigation" than we were on June 25th.

So, how can this be? Wouldn't the officials involved risk professional demise once this is out? Not necessarily, remember in Los Angeles, it's not exactly difficult to obtain a filming/location permit or work out an agreement with hospital, coroner, and law enforcement higher-ups. And to keep it quiet, all you need is one person in charge at each place to delegate information to his employees on a need-to-know basis. They could be just as in the dark as we are! Hence why the investigation is so flawed. Hence why Chief Bratton is retiring in about 4 weeks. For the hospital and coroner, you'll notice you still don't have any conclusive concrete, beyond shadow of a doubt, proof that they have been fraudulent. In fact, Jermaine made the statement at UCLA, and after the announcement of an autopsy pending and the subsequent "security hold" on the findings, we have nothing official from them either. All of the news people assume as factual has been leaked from sources "close to" or "involved with" the case.

Meanwhile, none of the insurance policies have been cashed in by Michael's estate or AEG. Some people mistakenly thought one had been, when actually all that happened was a judge granting Branca and McClain permission to use funds from the estate to produce TII and give Katherine and the kids some allowance money. And also, nothing official was ever decided about custody of the three kids… again, many people think this is wrong that Katherine was granted permanent and sole custody, but she still only has temporary guardianship.

And until anyone can see the original death certificate with their own eyes, you honestly can't prove that it is real either.

Point being, with the right amount of money and the proper legal planning (confidentiality, non-disclosures, gag orders, etc.) Michael Jackson hoaxing his death wouldn't be all that difficult.

Meanwhile, what we have is a two-week engagement in theaters (anyone else find that confusing?), teasers leaked to the public only *after* June 25th: demo clip, rehearsal footage, pictures, now a new single just in time for the movie… that has the entire world watching. Michael's catalogue can't hardly be kept in stock anywhere, and his debts are being cleared a little faster than anyone presumed. Leaving everyone without a loss on their investments. So will he come back in the movie? Before it? After? At all?

Well, I mean, they say This Is It, right? …So if he's not coming back soon then that can only mean This Is NOT It. So which is it… Is This It, or Isn't It?

By the way, has anyone heard from the children recently? Odd that they were in the house the day their father was potentially "murdered" and they haven't been interviewed by authorities at all.

————————————————–

EDIT from rhiannon: I want to give credit and major props to Illusionist's topic on
Mind is the Magic — Slowly Fitting the Pieces Together
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Empty Re: How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me)

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:44 am

Well done, thanks.
I hope you guys are right. Because it sounds plausible!
How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_biggrin
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323

Back to top Go down

How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Empty Re: How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me)

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:07 pm

Ya havent heard about debbie rowe visiting with the kids either, cus she was granted visitation rights....supposedly.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:19 pm

@Jacksonologist:

Exactly. She brings up excellent points re the children's custody arrangement and it's funny that we haven't seen the kids since the 'burial' which we have speculated on and then all of sudden there are pics on the internet of them w/ Grace.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:38 pm

Yea, and I thought she was "let go" by the Jacksons since MJ "died"......whats up with that? The whole Jackson fam keeps hirinfg and firing!! Its hard to keep track dammit!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:40 pm

This sounds great. I had the feeling that he would come back after the movie but recently I'm starting to think maybe everything is falling into place quicker and maybe he will come back in time for the movie??? I don't know, I just know what my wishful thinking wants Smile
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:41 pm

Oh yea... another one.....we have been told that the kids were told that Deb was their real mom correct? Remember toya being interviewed by BaBa WaWa and Toya siad she didnt think the kids had been told...another conflict!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:42 pm

PinkLizard wrote:This sounds great. I had the feeling that he would come back after the movie but recently I'm starting to think maybe everything is falling into place quicker and maybe he will come back in time for the movie??? I don't know, I just know what my wishful thinking wants How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_smile

dreams do come true you know!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:59 pm

This is brilliantly written and sounds very feasable. Made me very happy and full of hope to read it. HE IS STILL ALIVE AS WE SUSPECTED!!!
How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_lol How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_lol How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_lol How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_lol How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_lol How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:05 pm

Those kids don't live under a damn rock, from everything I've seen they are VERY well-adjusted and intelligent. The know who their damn mother is. Period. The fact that we haven't seen pics of Debbie Rowe visiting them or them leaving the Encino compound to visit her speaks volumes to me and I think it's all part of 'it'. Whatever 'it' is.

Another thing, the recent pics of those kids was planned. It's simply not possible that all 3 of them have not left the Encino house since the 'burial'. They've just been very clever w/ their comings and goings. Therefore, the photo-op was planned/staged for a purpose. But, what purpose could that possibly be? How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_scratch Perhaps to show the world that the kids are still out there and not with daddy? Dunno what da troot is guys, except that I believe that it will all be revealed in - Michael's - good time. How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_cheers
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:This is brilliantly written and sounds very feasable. Made me very happy and full of hope to read it. HE IS STILL ALIVE AS WE SUSPECTED!!!
How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_lol How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_lol How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_lol How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_lol How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_lol How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_lol

I'm so glad you feel that way! As soon as I read it, I knew it needed to be posted over here. Between this forum and MJHD, we have a lot of intelligent, brilliant people. Michael has some kick-@ss fans in my humble opinion!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:08 pm

What the hell happened to my pretty avatar pic?? Grrr...
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:13 pm

jpresley wrote:What the hell happened to my pretty avatar pic?? Grrr...

I had to put mine back up because it went away too..
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:32 pm

Aw....there he is!! My beautiful boy!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:33 pm

jpresley wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:This is brilliantly written and sounds very feasable. Made me very happy and full of hope to read it. HE IS STILL ALIVE AS WE SUSPECTED!!!

I'm so glad you feel that way! As soon as I read it, I knew it needed to be posted over here. Between this forum and MJHD, we have a lot of intelligent, brilliant people. Michael has some kick-@ss fans in my humble opinion!

Is great and just the sort of boost we need, thanks for posting!! How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:37 pm

@jpresley-Very sexy avatar!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:40 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:@jpresley-Very sexy avatar!

Thanky! I love your siggy too! I'm not tech-savvy enough to figure out how to post one myself. How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_redface
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:44 pm

It all seems so..staged. If this is really it, in my opinion this can´t be it! How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_smile So I bet there is more to come...
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:45 pm

jpresley wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:@jpresley-Very sexy avatar!

Thanky! I love your siggy too! I'm not tech-savvy enough to figure out how to post one myself. How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_redface

Thank you, I'm loving the gold pants!
For the siggy if you upload a pic to photobucket or another image hosting site just copy the img code and paste it in the signature section when you edit your profile. I hope I explained that ok..if not maybe someone else can word it better as I'm not that great at explaining things How to Get Away with Fake Murder (titled edited by me) Icon_redface
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Well written and very hopeful! Let's hope it will happen soon.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Thanks for posting!
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down