Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Much Bigger Than a Movie!

+8
STARbaybeeRoqk
Human_nature
looking4truth
newgirl1234
juliet
annieisnotokey
TheKiddNerd
sunnyscrapper
12 posters

Go down

This is Much Bigger Than a Movie! Empty This is Much Bigger Than a Movie!

Post by sunnyscrapper Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Ok, so I have been instructed to be a 'Messenger of Truth' (don't ask me about this, lol) so I am going to post what I think. Nothing really new in these ideas but I wanted to bring together most of the theories I have posted (mostly on MJHD) since mid July as they support what I am trying to say. Its up to you what you do with it, I am not saying I am right but I will have done what I have been told to do and maybe I can retire!!

The starting point is the diagram posted on here http://michaeljacksonhoax.lefora.com/2009/09/25/shall-i-tell-them/page2/.

I have tried to post the picture here but with no success, so if you want to see it you will need to look there. This link has the posts that I and others made in response to this diagram, together with an affirmation that we were correct.

We have a number of things going on here with regard to the hoax and it is important that we understand what is the Final Goal and what is just the mechanism by which it is achieved.

Movie and other Marketing

The current vogue surrounds the movie and the fact that we are in the middle of a huge marketing exercise to promote it and related products. I have posted on this too and I agree that it is happening. But this is just one step in the process towards the goal. Large amounts of money will change hands, the world will apparently "discover the man they never knew". The forums are key players in this process of passing on information about merchandise and hyping up the whole situation in the run up to the release of the film. We are active and willing players in this game and in this respect what we do is very interesting to observers. The phrase 'lab rats' does come to mind (credit to Housewife). You could call this the 'Forum Theory'.
This all links into PT Barnum of course. Think of 'The Greatest Show on Earth' and PT Barnum as the original advertiser. He understood that you needed to draw a crowd, to create a spectacle (brickman theory and all the other PT Barnum references). Everyone, fans and hoaxers alike are on the edge of their seat now, waiting for the circus to start"

Re-Branding of Michael Jackson

I believe this was the message that the original poster of that diagram was applauding. This was raised before, by myself and others so it is not a new idea but a logical one. This refers to that diagram again but takes the analysis a bit further. Yes the forums are spreading the word about the movie, CDs etc but also the message about Michael. Look at my posts on this link and look at the diagram. They explain this more fully.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/viral-marketing-in-relation-to-the-hoax-no-news-is-bad-news-bad-news-is-good-news/page-2/

What Michael is trying to achieve and will achieve is a complete Re-branding of his image. You are going to get the full story now, warts and all, to examine (Look, Observe, Verify and Explain = L.O.V.E). You are getting the good stuff as well as the bad, the whole picture. Think about all those reports, stories from people who know or used to know Michael, the tapes, the photos and videos, many of which have come out of the woodwork in the last month or so, the interviews, the tell-all books. Some of the information has shocked us, some of it has made us sad and some of it has made us laugh in disbelief. Not all of this material has been released and controlled by Michael but much of it has.

Recast Reality is the Message here.

http://www.recastreality.org/
This website is the key to what is going on here. The diagram carried this logo. I believe this site is part of the plan but it carries the central message. You should read the site for yourself but here are the key points. These are mental training drills.

• Realize that your mind is a recorder
  • Realize that your mind has been recording reality all your life and is replaying it daily, often good and bad alike.
  • Stop replaying the bad things and replay more of the good things
  • If you project new factors into the reality that others will record from you (and replay for many years), make sure that they consider the greatest good!

We hear things everyday from the media and other people which we remember. We store this information often without questioning it (it was in the newspaper so it must be true). This is how we have been conditioned to react over many generations.

We repeat and pass on these good and bad things that we hear or learn, without necessarily questioning it. Think of our discussions in the chat room. Generally though people tend to focus on the bad about someone or something (think about the phrase 'no news is good news'). The media is very guilty of this!!

We need to stop mindlessly regurgitating the bad stuff we here on the media and try to act as a conduit for good and bad news (the full picture). We need to rebalance the equation.

In relation to re-branding then you will try to introduce all the positive information into the situation. So if you are going publish or pass on information to people you should stop and consider how others will interpret and react to that information. In other words, Think Before You Speak. Is this really about just shouting from the rooftops what you have heard, or should you sit back for a while and consider what you are going to say, including all the ramifications.

We have been fed lots of positive stories over the last couple of months about Michael since his 'death'.Think of the movie clips, the stories etc. He is trying to change the picture here!!

Instead of people saying 'Michael Jackson who was accused of molesting......'
the opening line will be 'Michael Jackson, you know the one who hoaxed his death'

The new event (and more positive event I suppose) overrides the previous one. Mission accomplished.

A Step Wider Than This

Ok, so lets look beyond this a little further. This next bit has not been validated by the original poster of the diagram clue, it is just my thoughts alone but I believe this is where it goes next. I just think the message is wider. We have Michael re-promoting himself but maybe there is wider message to us. Michael is a 'high-order thinker', he is concerned with things beyond the end of his nose so we need to try to think along his lines. He is going to teach the media a lesson by this hoax and us as well. We need to question things we hear and see. But there is more.

Michael/whoever has been sending us a message of Freedom. There are many examples but here are a few, all of which have been discussed here before on the forum but have been forgotten in the frenzy surrounding the film. We have rights and privileges living in democratic nation which others in history have fought long and hard to obtain. We should not waste them, we should know our rights and part of this requires us to Think, to Evaluate and to Question.

1.The first song shown on the footage from the film - They Don't Really Care About Us has a message of Freedom and mentions Roosevelt.

2. Roosevelt's 'Four Freedoms' - links to that very stage photo of the 'bloody shirt'.
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/your-theories-about-michael-jacksons-death/blood-stained-shirt-four-freedoms-theory-or-radio-stunt/&value=sf%members%2%user1287&type=0&include=0&search=1&ret=all

Roosevelt's 'Four Freedoms Speech 'laid out the case for an American defense of basic rights throughout the world and a statue was built called the Four Freedoms Monument to represent that.

The Four Freedoms are:
Freedom of Speech and Expression,
Freedom of Worship,
Freedom from Want,
Freedom from Fear.

3. The names of those ex-patients of Doctor Murray listed on his lawyer's website. Look through this thread and you will see that many of the names can be linked to figures in history who were ground-breakers against the status quo, people who fought or represented Freedom and Civil Rights, people who were abused by the system.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/murrays-friends-and-patients-exhibited-on-lawyers-site/page-3/

Monica Montoya - victim of wrongful arrest for helping someone at the scene of a crime (Good Samaritan)
Marietta Lewis - links to Thomas Jefferson and the Declaration of independence
Ben Mask - relates to Benjamin Franklin (foundational to the roots of American values and character)
Eliza Robertson - first woman to be awarded Honorary PhD
Other names were - Reverend Curtis Lewis (Walter Curtis Lewis), Mary and Kenneth Barnett (Mary Barnett Gilson and John Kenneth Galbraith both economists involved with social justice and fighting corporate power and greed), Floyd Williams (North American mathematician who broke barriers and is a role model to ethnic minorities)....and so on.

I believe this whole thing is a publicity stunt but a very clever and complicated one with many messages for us and the wider world. Michael being Michael does not just stop at promoting himself. He is a humanitarian and he wants to use the experience that he has had at the hands of the media to educate us.

We need to wake up and hear this message. The media lies to us, the media is often a puppet of the forces that rule and control our governments and the world at large. We have rights and we should exercise those rights and not just be dragged along believing what those at the top tell us.

The Recast Reality model can be applied. We are all part of the puzzle, the little tiny dots that make up the mosaic (remember the mosaic picture from This Is It) and we are all important. Together we can change the picture.

• There is a creative force shaping all that exists
  • Every living being harbours a spark of that creative force
  • The interplay of these myriads of creative impulses is what forms reality (like millions of colored dots form an image)
  • The more individuals take on a dark colour the darker will be the overall image (reality on this planet)
  • Any attempt to change reality must therefore go through the individuals that compose it.
  • No individual can ever be unimportant because only a change in many individual "dots" can make a noticeable difference in the overall image.
  • The only way to a brighter reality is to motivate as many individuals as possible to change from a dark to a bright "dot" in the overall image.(RecastReality)

I believe this is the real message to us.

Last edited by sunnyscrapper on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:57 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a line of text)
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

This is Much Bigger Than a Movie! Empty Re: This is Much Bigger Than a Movie!

Post by TheKiddNerd Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:29 am

This is something that can truly be true.
I fully understand this and it aligns with
everything that's happen thus far.
Great Post Sunnyscrapper !!!
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:48 am

@Sunnyscrapper

Very interesting post! Thank you! This is Much Bigger Than a Movie! Icon_cheers

Just a question: how do the official investigation & other events fit in this theory? Is it all make believe? Is there a real LAPD / DEA investigation going on? Is there a real court case (estate and custody) going on?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:58 am

SUNNYSCRAPER, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but whose truth are you a messenger of? Everybody nowadays uses the word truth too often. Some people use the words 'speculations' or 'thoughts'. Not unless I hear Michael say so, then I will believe. I don't believe that Michael will use people for his own benefit. He has been a victim of it and wouldn't want others to be one.

Is this a promotion for Recastreality.Org? Isn't it the main theme of RecastReality.Org is bringing about change through the mind?

So what's the connection with Michael? Michael doesn't bring about change through the mind only, he goes around to check what's wrong and he does something about it. I remember he said something about knowing that there are hungry people in the world, so what are we going to do about it, he said give them food. It was one of the interviews in YT videos.

Please don't get offended, it's just my opinion.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:01 am

juliet wrote:SUNNYSCRAPER, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but whose truth are you a messenger of?

Is this a promotion for Recastreality.Org?

Juliet,
I'm with you on this. One thing that keeps worrying me about the existence of secret informers that tell hoax forum members clues and the like is the possibility that they are just playing with our feelings or using us for their personal gain... This is Much Bigger Than a Movie! Kopfschuettel
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:05 am

Gee, AGENT A, you're doing pretty well holding them back. So, I don't think they will last and they have to think of a better scheme to be more convincing.

Last edited by juliet on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:07 am

juliet wrote:Gee, AGENT A, you're doing pretty well holding them back. So, I don't hink they will last and they have to think of a better scheme to be more convincing.

Agent A is certainly doing her best to weed them out. This is Much Bigger Than a Movie! Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by newgirl1234 Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:31 am

Excuse me to the person who just posted Dr. Murray's "patient list". On the website it clearly says FRANK BARBEE. No Lloyd in the name. Lloyd A. Barbee, attorney & civil rights activist in Wisconsin is my deceased grandfather! I would appreciate if you checked your information before posting in the future. And please remove my grandfather's name from any of this stuff having to do with Dr. Murray as it is a mistake. And if there is a site where it says my grandfather Lloyd's name please let me know, so I can have it removed.

BTW No I am NOT a "suspicious" person. I am NOT a part of any hoax or conspiracy anything. I just want my grandfather's name off of this & to correct whoever posted the list. Stop googling people's names please. Thank you. I am a fan of MJ & I am not saying you all are wrong for believing in these things. Just making the correction.
newgirl1234
newgirl1234

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:48 am

I just wanted to say that I have no axe to grind and I am not crazy. I am married with 2 kids and I am an accountant, lol. I would much rather not be having stones thrown at me. Don't forget that I was there when JCC was hounded off MJHD. I wasn't keen to have that experience myself!!

Ok, so the story is that I responded to a post on Rae's forum from someone called Aletheia (please come and check it out for yourself) and following that, I received a message telling me that this was correct and suggesting that I should convey the message to others. I might post the pm at some point just so that all the information is on the table, however, you can understand that this has made me a bit nervous.

Anyway, people that know me understand that I am a quiet, peaceful, responsible and quite sensible person who likes solving puzzles and clues. I also have a pretty good sense of humour so I know not to take all this too seriously. I am not the sort of person who wants to be the target of wrath. I am a member of all the forums and have been on MJHD since it started so I have no reason to lie.

So I sat and considered this message for about 5 days and was in fact quite stressed out about it. In the end, I was convinced that the message contained enough for me to do what I as being asked to do. To be honest, I thought 'Damn it, I am going to stand up and put my head above the wall for once'. So that is what I have done. If you don't want to listen then frankly I don't care. I am just doing what I was asked to do.

Maybe someone is messing with us, that is true. I am sorry if that is indeed the case but I made a judgement based upon what I had received and after discussing with at least one other person mentioned therein. I wonder what everyone else would have done in the same difficult situation??

The message also mentioned White Tiger and Jonell, both of whom have become rather quiet of late, so maybe that is what I supposed to do too. Relay the message and then disappear, lol.

Don't shoot the messenger!! This is Much Bigger Than a Movie! Icon_smile

To newgirl1234
All sorted. Deleted all references on MJHD as well. No intention to offend. These names were all people we should be proud of for standing up for what they believed in or breaking barriers. They are heroes in my book.
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:53 am

@Sunnyscraper: I'm not doubting YOU I'm doubting the misterious informers that tell Forum members to spread whatever message.

Anyway, I'd really appreciate it if you could answer my question posted above (if you can and if it's part of the message you are conveying):

Just a question: how do the official investigation & other events fit in this theory? Is it all make believe? Is there a real LAPD / DEA investigation going on? Is there a real court case (estate and custody) going on?

Thank you! This is Much Bigger Than a Movie! Icon_cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:28 pm

This is really interesting. Thanks for posting.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:50 am

annieisnotokey wrote:@Sunnyscraper: I'm not doubting YOU I'm doubting the misterious informers that tell Forum members to spread whatever message.

Anyway, I'd really appreciate it if you could answer my question posted above (if you can and if it's part of the message you are conveying):

Thank you! This is Much Bigger Than a Movie! Icon_cheers

I would like to know too....

thanks Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:28 pm

Bump!
I'm really looking forward to Sunnyscrapper answers! This is Much Bigger Than a Movie! Icon_cheers

Sunny are you okey, are you okey Sunny? This is Much Bigger Than a Movie! Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:08 pm

i have thought about this a million times...lol ive always had this in my mind that hes restoring his image thats the main thing i believed all along, i posted that on MJHD about him restoring his image it was around i think july but people just ruled it out lol
like all the good things people are now stating he has done and all the great books coming out about him...the videos of his children (showing hes a normal father and a loving father, someone who has never molested a child)
and all the other stories like Jordans and Bashirs (even if they were suppesed rumors they were never ruled out) thats also restoring his image
i never thought about the other half but that also fits into this whole thing!
but i agree with this theory i LOVE this theory very much thanks for the post....everyone should see this theory its the best one yet! =)
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:05 pm

I like this post.
STARbaybeeRoqk, I hope this is what it is.
He deserves this BIG TIME.
People accused such a great person of the most horrible things ever. This poor man just could not get a break.
They should REALIZE Just because people are different doesn't make them weird or bad.
I wish the idiots of this worlf would get that.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:14 pm

@sunnyscrapper- Thanks for posting and I am taking on board all the information I can get.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:18 am

Im quite shocked that this thread hasnt gotten more attention.

I read this thread when it was first was posted here over the weekend and I have been thinking about it ever since. I cant believe no one has bitten on this....Im going to add my own thoughts to this, but give me a little time.
Hopefully it will be before the end of the day today...I may even start another thread...not sure yet. In the meantime, PLEASE everyone read the above post and THINK. This is very important.

THIS IS IT!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:40 am

sunnyscrapper wrote:Ok, so I have been instructed to be a 'Messenger of Truth' (don't ask me about this, lol) so I am going to post what I think. Nothing really new in these ideas but I wanted to bring together most of the theories I have posted (mostly on MJHD) since mid July as they support what I am trying to say. Its up to you what you do with it, I am not saying I am right but I will have done what I have been told to do and maybe I can retire!!

The starting point is the diagram posted on here http://michaeljacksonhoax.lefora.com/2009/09/25/shall-i-tell-them/page2/.

I have tried to post the picture here but with no success, so if you want to see it you will need to look there. This link has the posts that I and others made in response to this diagram, together with an affirmation that we were correct.

We have a number of things going on here with regard to the hoax and it is important that we understand what is the Final Goal and what is just the mechanism by which it is achieved.

Movie and other Marketing

The current vogue surrounds the movie and the fact that we are in the middle of a huge marketing exercise to promote it and related products. I have posted on this too and I agree that it is happening. But this is just one step in the process towards the goal. Large amounts of money will change hands, the world will apparently "discover the man they never knew". The forums are key players in this process of passing on information about merchandise and hyping up the whole situation in the run up to the release of the film. We are active and willing players in this game and in this respect what we do is very interesting to observers. The phrase 'lab rats' does come to mind (credit to Housewife). You could call this the 'Forum Theory'.
This all links into PT Barnum of course. Think of 'The Greatest Show on Earth' and PT Barnum as the original advertiser. He understood that you needed to draw a crowd, to create a spectacle (brickman theory and all the other PT Barnum references). Everyone, fans and hoaxers alike are on the edge of their seat now, waiting for the circus to start"

Re-Branding of Michael Jackson

I believe this was the message that the original poster of that diagram was applauding. This was raised before, by myself and others so it is not a new idea but a logical one. This refers to that diagram again but takes the analysis a bit further. Yes the forums are spreading the word about the movie, CDs etc but also the message about Michael. Look at my posts on this link and look at the diagram. They explain this more fully.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/viral-marketing-in-relation-to-the-hoax-no-news-is-bad-news-bad-news-is-good-news/page-2/

What Michael is trying to achieve and will achieve is a complete Re-branding of his image. You are going to get the full story now, warts and all, to examine (Look, Observe, Verify and Explain = L.O.V.E). You are getting the good stuff as well as the bad, the whole picture. Think about all those reports, stories from people who know or used to know Michael, the tapes, the photos and videos, many of which have come out of the woodwork in the last month or so, the interviews, the tell-all books. Some of the information has shocked us, some of it has made us sad and some of it has made us laugh in disbelief. Not all of this material has been released and controlled by Michael but much of it has.

Recast Reality is the Message here.

http://www.recastreality.org/
This website is the key to what is going on here. The diagram carried this logo. I believe this site is part of the plan but it carries the central message. You should read the site for yourself but here are the key points. These are mental training drills.

• Realize that your mind is a recorder
  • Realize that your mind has been recording reality all your life and is replaying it daily, often good and bad alike.
  • Stop replaying the bad things and replay more of the good things
  • If you project new factors into the reality that others will record from you (and replay for many years), make sure that they consider the greatest good!

We hear things everyday from the media and other people which we remember. We store this information often without questioning it (it was in the newspaper so it must be true). This is how we have been conditioned to react over many generations.

We repeat and pass on these good and bad things that we hear or learn, without necessarily questioning it. Think of our discussions in the chat room. Generally though people tend to focus on the bad about someone or something (think about the phrase 'no news is good news'). The media is very guilty of this!!

We need to stop mindlessly regurgitating the bad stuff we here on the media and try to act as a conduit for good and bad news (the full picture). We need to rebalance the equation.

In relation to re-branding then you will try to introduce all the positive information into the situation. So if you are going publish or pass on information to people you should stop and consider how others will interpret and react to that information. In other words, Think Before You Speak. Is this really about just shouting from the rooftops what you have heard, or should you sit back for a while and consider what you are going to say, including all the ramifications.

We have been fed lots of positive stories over the last couple of months about Michael since his 'death'.Think of the movie clips, the stories etc. He is trying to change the picture here!!

Instead of people saying 'Michael Jackson who was accused of molesting......'
the opening line will be 'Michael Jackson, you know the one who hoaxed his death'

The new event (and more positive event I suppose) overrides the previous one. Mission accomplished.

A Step Wider Than This

Ok, so lets look beyond this a little further. This next bit has not been validated by the original poster of the diagram clue, it is just my thoughts alone but I believe this is where it goes next. I just think the message is wider. We have Michael re-promoting himself but maybe there is wider message to us. Michael is a 'high-order thinker', he is concerned with things beyond the end of his nose so we need to try to think along his lines. He is going to teach the media a lesson by this hoax and us as well. We need to question things we hear and see. But there is more.

Michael/whoever has been sending us a message of Freedom. There are many examples but here are a few, all of which have been discussed here before on the forum but have been forgotten in the frenzy surrounding the film. We have rights and privileges living in democratic nation which others in history have fought long and hard to obtain. We should not waste them, we should know our rights and part of this requires us to Think, to Evaluate and to Question.

1.The first song shown on the footage from the film - They Don't Really Care About Us has a message of Freedom and mentions Roosevelt.

2. Roosevelt's 'Four Freedoms' - links to that very stage photo of the 'bloody shirt'.
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/your-theories-about-michael-jacksons-death/blood-stained-shirt-four-freedoms-theory-or-radio-stunt/&value=sf%members%2%user1287&type=0&include=0&search=1&ret=all

Roosevelt's 'Four Freedoms Speech 'laid out the case for an American defense of basic rights throughout the world and a statue was built called the Four Freedoms Monument to represent that.

The Four Freedoms are:
Freedom of Speech and Expression,
Freedom of Worship,
Freedom from Want,
Freedom from Fear.

3. The names of those ex-patients of Doctor Murray listed on his lawyer's website. Look through this thread and you will see that many of the names can be linked to figures in history who were ground-breakers against the status quo, people who fought or represented Freedom and Civil Rights, people who were abused by the system.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/murrays-friends-and-patients-exhibited-on-lawyers-site/page-3/

Monica Montoya - victim of wrongful arrest for helping someone at the scene of a crime (Good Samaritan)
Marietta Lewis - links to Thomas Jefferson and the Declaration of independence
Ben Mask - relates to Benjamin Franklin (foundational to the roots of American values and character)
Eliza Robertson - first woman to be awarded Honorary PhD
Other names were - Reverend Curtis Lewis (Walter Curtis Lewis), Mary and Kenneth Barnett (Mary Barnett Gilson and John Kenneth Galbraith both economists involved with social justice and fighting corporate power and greed), Floyd Williams (North American mathematician who broke barriers and is a role model to ethnic minorities)....and so on.

I believe this whole thing is a publicity stunt but a very clever and complicated one with many messages for us and the wider world. Michael being Michael does not just stop at promoting himself. He is a humanitarian and he wants to use the experience that he has had at the hands of the media to educate us.

We need to wake up and hear this message. The media lies to us, the media is often a puppet of the forces that rule and control our governments and the world at large. We have rights and we should exercise those rights and not just be dragged along believing what those at the top tell us.

The Recast Reality model can be applied. We are all part of the puzzle, the little tiny dots that make up the mosaic (remember the mosaic picture from This Is It) and we are all important. Together we can change the picture.

• There is a creative force shaping all that exists
  • Every living being harbours a spark of that creative force
  • The interplay of these myriads of creative impulses is what forms reality (like millions of colored dots form an image)
  • The more individuals take on a dark colour the darker will be the overall image (reality on this planet)
  • Any attempt to change reality must therefore go through the individuals that compose it.
  • No individual can ever be unimportant because only a change in many individual "dots" can make a noticeable difference in the overall image.
  • The only way to a brighter reality is to motivate as many individuals as possible to change from a dark to a bright "dot" in the overall image.(RecastReality)

I believe this is the real message to us.
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:55 am

Aaaaaaaaaaaah MYSTERY......How i love U MY Sweet Mystery....i even can't describe..... How i adore all JCCs, Cassandras, Informers-Transformers.... Ohh gosh, im getting excited only by thinking of YALL...... This is Much Bigger Than a Movie! Icon_rolleyes This is Much Bigger Than a Movie! Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down