Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explaination for MJs shrinking height?

+8
dancemaze
Bri
shirley-grace
ilprincipe
juliet
Human_nature
BJ
Harleyblonde
12 posters

Go down

Explaination for MJs shrinking height? Empty Explaination for MJs shrinking height?

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:45 am

The discrepancies in Mjs height has been bothering me and caused me to research and as a result came across a possible and very likely explanation to his loss of height in many write ups about him over the years.The details of the recent autopsy report we do not know is legitamate or released as part of the hoax but what we are sure of is the swollen knuckles and finger joints in pictures of Mjs hand which are a result of osteoarthritis so we can probably assume as the autopsy states that he did suffer from it also in his spine and this can cause shrinkage in a person which would explain why he has gone from 5ft 11” down to 5ft 9”. If this is the case and he did in fact “shrink” then I think we should maybe rethink some of the doubts,theories etc regarding his height. It would if I am not mistaken question the height of the 02 MJ as he was tall. Here is what I found;

Your spinal bones begin to deform: your discs swell, then shrink; your ligaments, tendons and muscles begin to harden and weaken; and your entire spinal column loses its balance, flexibility, stability and strength. What's happening? Your spine is degenerating.
Spinal degeneration is often caused by long-standing physical stress. Along with the bones, tendons, ligaments and muscles, your nerves, body chemistry and internal organs can also be affected. Spinal degeneration leads to less overall ability to adapt to the pressures of life: you lose the spring to your step, and the youth in your being. You also lose your height!
Loss of Height
Most people believe they lose height when they get old. Does that mean that at age 65 you wake up and find yourself shorter? Of course not! The loss of height is silent, slow and gradual, and may begin in your 20s and 30s as one of the symptoms of spinal degeneration.
What Causes Spinal Degeneration?
Spinal degeneration (osteoarthritis) is usually caused by years of longstanding malfunction in your spine. Day-to-day stress can cause your spine's many complex parts (discs, ligaments, tendons and the bone itself) to deteriorate. Stress often causes the spinal vertebrae to shift from their proper position and irritate the surrounding nerves, bones, discs, ligaments and other soft tissues including muscles.
Spinal Decay
Spinal degeneration is like tooth decay (often a painless process)—by the time a person notices its effects or feels any pain, the dysfunction has been present for years! Although age is often the reason people are told they have degeneration, it's only partially true. A more accurate explanation would be the amount of time a spinal dysfunction has been present: the longer it exists the more the joint, nerves and vertebrae will breakdown. Often times a patient's spinal x-ray will reveal one level in the spine that's degenerated to a certain extent, but the rest of the spine will be fine! If old age was the cause of osteoarthritis/spinal degeneration then the whole spine would be worn out. It just doesn't make any sense. Regardless of the amount of degeneration there is always something that chiropractic can do to help relieve symptoms and prevent further damage.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Explaination for MJs shrinking height? Empty Re: Explaination for MJs shrinking height?

Post by BJ Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:50 am

Very good and interesting found.
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Explaination for MJs shrinking height? Empty Re: Explaination for MJs shrinking height?

Post by Human_nature Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:03 am

ANd I can confirm that. I'm 33 yrs old and recently, i noticed I'm a little shorter than before. Because I mesured my oldest son, he's taller than me now. But I was curious about me...and I'm a little shorter than a couple of years. So, yes !
And I'm only 33, so Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:07 am

Interesting find, but the autopsy is fake, so how can there be truth in the autopsy when there's No Dead Michael to do the autopsy on.

Be careful of the infos being fed. There will be more fake infos/reports now than before and these infos will sound very convincing because these fake reports has to be a very good bait for people to take on and get confused.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:16 am

Oh no...I don`t wanna shrink anymore...I'm already tiny(between 5'2 and 5'3 ft)

Me too!!!
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:27 am

juliet wrote:Interesting find, but the autopsy is fake, so how can there be truth in the autopsy when there's No Dead Michael to do the autopsy on.

Be careful of the infos being fed. There will be more fake infos/reports now than before and these infos will sound very convincing because these fake reports has to be a very good bait for people to take on and get confused.

We dont know anything for sure but on other threads many were wondering the height of MJ compared to people he was stood next to that would establish when there were doubles used and was the 02 Michael him or an inposter etc.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:28 am

ilprincipe wrote:Oh no...I don`t wanna shrink anymore...I'm already tiny(between 5'2 and 5'3 ft)

But it's slow. Don't worry Wink
I'm 5'7'' ...well I thought, it's my "official" height, and I noticed I'm a bit shorter than 5'7'' now...
This is a bit weird when we realise that lol, but, it's a part of life I guess Explaination for MJs shrinking height? Icon_lol
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:34 am

ok....I knew I will shrink..but not if I`m younger than 80 yrs. old I always thought Smile

I think the discrepancy of MJs height compared with the 2 autopsy-reports
is much more interesting than the discrepancy when MJ "was" alive...

also his gaining weight...

I have no real explanation for both of it
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:34 am

Lucky me! I have osteoarthritis in my lower spine, i'm 43 and I didn't shrink yet bounce
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:40 am

shirley-grace wrote:Lucky me! I have osteoarthritis in my lower spine, i'm 43 and I didn't shrink yet Explaination for MJs shrinking height? Icon_bounce

Sorry you have that-hope it isn't painful for you. You do have 7 years to go though before you are MJs age. Dont worry-I am only 5ft 2" and my Mum says good things come in small packages!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:45 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
shirley-grace wrote:Lucky me! I have osteoarthritis in my lower spine, i'm 43 and I didn't shrink yet Explaination for MJs shrinking height? Icon_bounce

Sorry you have that-hope it isn't painful for you. You do have 7 years to go though before you are MJs age. Dont worry-I am only 5ft 2" and my Mum says good things come in small packages!

do you mean I'm not good LOL !! Just kidding Harleyblonde Wink
Explaination for MJs shrinking height? Lol Explaination for MJs shrinking height? Lol Explaination for MJs shrinking height? Lol
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:49 am

Harleyblonde wrote:

I was afraid you're going to say:You do have 7 years to go though before you die Laughing
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Bri Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:40 am

I don't recall it saying anything about Michael having it in his spine. I do have it in my spine, I will be 45 in a few months and I haven't shrunk at all. That fake autopsy was also carefully worded. It didn't actually say Michael was five nine; it said for a man five nine. Explaination for MJs shrinking height? Icon_wink
Bri
Bri

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:37 am

Bri wrote:I don't recall it saying anything about Michael having it in his spine. I do have it in my spine, I will be 45 in a few months and I haven't shrunk at all. That fake autopsy was also carefully worded. It didn't actually say Michael was five nine; it said for a man five nine. Explaination for MJs shrinking height? Icon_wink
Before I say anything Hi and a very warm welcome! Explaination for MJs shrinking height? Icon_cheers
You misunderstand. In previous threads we were comparing the height of MJ in some photographs stood next to people of various heights and comparing wondering if in fact some was the real MJ or a double, I was just pointing out a fact. My friend I used to work with has arthritis in various parts of her body including her spine and has shrunk 2 inches and she is 47 so it can affect some and not others.
I also said that I did not know if the autopsy results were fake or not, in fact we have established since that due to the wording and some research they were most likely fakes. But we DO know that MJ did suffer from arthritis as his hands at times were swollen, my friends are exactly the same so I was only suggesting that we could maybe take the small reduction in his height as explainable.
We welcome all new members and we are really grateful for any contributions and is good you should debate and question what we have written but trouble is new to the forum are discussing things that we established previously-mind that isn't always bad as it refreshes our memories.
Anyway enjoy the forum, is good to know there are plenty more believers out there that MJ is alive.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dancemaze Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:46 am

I have thought all the while that MJ's height was 5'9". I'd read it somewhere long time ago
dancemaze
dancemaze
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:49 am

Harleyblonde wrote:

Same length here, in the Netherlands we say 'klein maar fijn', small but fine Wink
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:54 am

I did read in several places over the years that Michael was 5ft 10". My Mum says even back in the Thriller days all the stuff she read about him said he was 5ft 10" and there was plenty of MJ in every mag and comic then at the height of his fame. She says everyone everywhere was raving about the Thriller video.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:03 am

I think he says himself in Moonwalk that he is close to 5'10. Everyone that meets him seems to say he's taller than they thought he would be. It said he was 5'11 on his mug shot, but I'm guessing he had shoes on then. Photos are so deceiving, I don't think we can put any stock in them.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Bri Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Hi, I didn't not mean to put you on the defensive. I apologise if I have. I seem to have that problem when I'm typing but never in person?? I have no idea why. Yes, I may be new here but not new to Michael. I have seen the pictures on many sites. Because of shoes, lifts, angles etc. I find it difficult to count these; though I can understand how it can make you wonder. Also, we are taller in the morning than we are in the evening. When we are tired we seem shorter and our height changes according to our moods. Some of the people on here are so observant and are very good at putting things together. I just figure if we all throw in our two cents worth one of them will figure something out that others (like me) haven't been able to. That's just mho. I am very sorry for your friend. I know how painful it is.
Harleyblonde wrote:
Bri wrote:I don't recall it saying anything about Michael having it in his spine. I do have it in my spine, I will be 45 in a few months and I haven't shrunk at all. That fake autopsy was also carefully worded. It didn't actually say Michael was five nine; it said for a man five nine. Explaination for MJs shrinking height? Icon_wink
Before I say anything Hi and a very warm welcome! Explaination for MJs shrinking height? Icon_cheers
You misunderstand. In previous threads we were comparing the height of MJ in some photographs stood next to people of various heights and comparing wondering if in fact some was the real MJ or a double, I was just pointing out a fact. My friend I used to work with has arthritis in various parts of her body including her spine and has shrunk 2 inches and she is 47 so it can affect some and not others.
I also said that I did not know if the autopsy results were fake or not, in fact we have established since that due to the wording and some research they were most likely fakes. But we DO know that MJ did suffer from arthritis as his hands at times were swollen, my friends are exactly the same so I was only suggesting that we could maybe take the small reduction in his height as explainable.
We welcome all new members and we are really grateful for any contributions and is good you should debate and question what we have written but trouble is new to the forum are discussing things that we established previously-mind that isn't always bad as it refreshes our memories.
Anyway enjoy the forum, is good to know there are plenty more believers out there that MJ is alive.
Bri
Bri

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by SearchingForTruths Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:I did read in several places over the
years that Michael was 5ft 10". My Mum says even back in the Thriller
days all the stuff she read about him said he was 5ft 10" and there was
plenty of MJ in every mag and comic then at the height of his fame. She
says everyone everywhere was raving about the Thriller video.

My mom said that as well.
I decided to give up on figuring out how tall he was/is when I got 75 different answers on google once LOL
SearchingForTruths
SearchingForTruths
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

http://dark-desert-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:48 pm

I saw in one picture of his ID that is said 5'11.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Ok, I see where you mentioned 5'11, harleyblonde. I don't know why I thought I saw 5'10.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down