Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helicopter Footage - The Incredible Shrinking Body!!

Go down

Helicopter Footage - The Incredible Shrinking Body!! Empty Helicopter Footage - The Incredible Shrinking Body!!

Post by rowdyangel Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:16 pm

I have already posted this on another thread about the '2 helicopters' but I didn't want this to get 'lost' within that thread. I want to make sure that more of you see this as I feel it's another piece of important evidence which supports the hoax theory.

I hope you don't mind me putting this into it's own thread and I'd appreciate any feedback from those who haven't already seen it.

First go to YouTube and play this video, freeze at 24 seconds. Notice the black strap going across the body bag?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3NLmHZO2XE

Now go to the following video and freeze at 29 seconds. Where is the black strap around the body bag now???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPvDlZlDUvo&feature=related

What? You don't see it???????? Hmmmmmmmm. And not only that but the 'body' coming out of the helicopter into the coroner's van seems to have shrunk somewhat during the journey!!!
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Helicopter Footage - The Incredible Shrinking Body!! Empty Re: Helicopter Footage - The Incredible Shrinking Body!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Okey I didnt look at the link yet, but I just rememberd something. Mabye im totally off guard here. But if you have seen the docomentary LWMJ You know that he bought a gold statue, they use in egypt to burry people it. Its the part where Martin bashir (May he burn in hell Helicopter Footage - The Incredible Shrinking Body!! Icon_mad ) asks Michael if he wanna be burried in one of those and michael goes" No I dont ever wanna be burried, I would like to live forever"

Now to my point. Can that be the thing they carried from the helicopter to the van?? Or is a thing like that to heavy?? I mean, look at the shape of the "body" there, its to weird. Okey mabye im totally off guard here, but I just thought about it.

Any thoguhts?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum