Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LK Live blog very interesting

+78
jruby
MJsAngelEyes1987
me0101
carelesslove46
YouAreMyLifeMJ
nellyka7
cirque333
yaya
KNOWhesALIVE
MJJ
MJLover1990
Ilovemjstill
lisap27
mariza
Melzy777
Ben~
FatHeadedRascal
Secret Dove
Selectively Chromatic
Lorrie
Kirsche
azriensarai
MJLove
speechlessornot
mjboogie
MJhunny
Missyb007
SPAKKLE29FUL
Gema
NYMoonwalker
ValeNova
Human_nature
iMISSYOUMJ
Christiana
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
annieisnotokey
kdkennedy74
Tenschi
ilprincipe
MJFOREVER
Kuki
yitsy
HeavyHearts
AugustMoon
andrea_garay2005
eva05
neverlandprincess
amy
April-R
miss j
mjthelegendlives
lovelidae
Gabriel Walker
EMPATHY
jade jackson
Makea
Grace
MJJ5
SweetRiver
infinitylady
city.gal1
Smelly
jpresley
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
2000watts
amber
illusionist
See
lou
CantStopLovingU
marsheliamorgan
The Little White Bird
4evermichael71
ziffes
Truth_or_Dare
ILuvUMoreMJ
DreamsComeTrue
shirley-grace
82 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

LK Live blog very interesting - Page 9 Empty Re: LK Live blog very interesting

Post by Ben~ Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Im guessing they really did not go to the gym, just making small talk...just like i am sure he did not go the theater...just think he is trying to fit in..seem normal..

i do not get the impression it is a female at all..and i have no idea who litchaem is..
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:05 pm

How about you guys just give it a break gosh..isn't this what you guys have been asking for for Michael to come out and talk and if it is hi and he is talking you people attack him or say it is not him...gosh people make up your minds.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:07 pm

i could not agree more..

lets just see what happens..I think he is trying to blend in..and he seems to be doing a fairly good job..
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:08 pm

because if people think he is a woman..and going to the gym..he has succeeded at blending in...so there ya go..
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:11 pm

ben thanks im so confused today
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Would Michael come to talk on Larry King´s forums? I doubt it.

1st, MJ has kids to be with. I doubt he would hang in forums and chat lines "hiding" but pretending to be himself.

2nd, If he shows up one day, he would do it in another way.

Believe me, I have been fooled once when many people pushed me to believe that someone was MJ in a chatroom...I almost believe it and was not a pleasant experience.

I can believe MJ is alive, but from that to believe MJ is in a Larry King forum or a chatroom/ myspace/ messenger talking in riddles....please....no.

As I said, placebo is good but somewhere among the line, the brain can´t be fooled Wink
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Ben~ wrote:because if people think he is a woman..and going to the gym..he has succeeded at blending in...so there ya go..

I think you are trying to help but saying things like that will keep people going on and on and on...I am just saying. Hope you do not get offend.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Gema wrote:Would Michael come to talk on Larry King´s forums? I doubt it.

1st, MJ has kids to be with. I doubt he would hang in forums and chat lines "hiding" but pretending to be himself.

2nd, If he shows up one day, he would do it in another way.

Believe me, I have been fooled once when many people pushed me to believe that someone was MJ in a chatroom...I almost believe it and was not a pleasant experience.

I can believe MJ is alive, but from that to believe MJ is in a Larry King forum or a chatroom/ myspace/ messenger talking in riddles....please....no.

As I said, placebo is good but somewhere among the line, the brain can´t be fooled Wink

We don't know what Michael would do, now do we? So how can you say that. I am just trying to get people to see both sides. He could you never know, people also thought he would never leave his fans either...well weren't they wrong.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:20 pm

i just think they are funny they steal each others identity and then say im going to tell larry LK Live blog very interesting - Page 9 Lol its all comedy
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:32 pm

stealing the IDs is so damn stupid..

im not saying we should not be skeptical because we should..but they do not talk in riddles and they are not in a chat room. they are just talking, like a normal joe, something he never got to do before. lets face it, the brother has a lot of free time now..im sure his kids are right there with him..he kinda comes and goes..like he is busy doing other things..and he only started posting last week..

yes we should be leary i agree. but lets not totally shut the idea out. the jacksons and larry are very close...and his sister has been there as well as other friends...its sort of a nutral playing field..he could not very well go into a fan chat room, that would just go wrong..here he is just a nromal joe yet getting to talk to people..

lets just keep an open mind...and question everything..
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:36 pm

i agree
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:54 pm

oh my goodness, i just read this whole thing any boy am i lost!!
i hope it is true. i will watch the forum but probably won't join in.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:04 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I don't know if this person's believable, but it's interesting...

Unbreakable October 3rd, 2009 6:47 pm ET
Since this is going to be my last post here on LKL I will say a few more things.

First, YES Michael knew his true and dear fans loved him for WHO he was not WHAT he was.

My occupation outside of being a mother is a free lance photographer and set designer that works with CG things.

I worked with Michael on his HIStory tour breifly and on other things other the years.

I was contacted by someone in his camp to help with The Dome Project that Michael had been working on.

The two months prior to his passing I was in CA working on this with him amung others.

My job was to help with still photography and working with the sets and green screens and things related to CG aspects.

I saw Michael nearly everyday before he passed.

I was even blessed with the privelage of seeing the rehersals.

And seeing my work come to life. It was amazing.

Over the years I have had the honor of meeting most of Michael’s siblings as well as his children.

My work on the Dome Project brought me such joy and pride because Michael Jackson asked for ME. Not many people can say that.

The day Michael died was a horrifying day. I was to see him at rehersal that evening because we were having some glitches with some of our CG projects for the tour..

The day before he pased I saw him around 9pm and he asked me about the gliches we were having..I was pissed because I could not fix it. I told him I would stay all night to get it right, and he told me to go back to my hotel and get some rest and that we would worry about it in the morning.

When I left I told him I was so mad I was going to step on every bug I saw on the way..(it was a inside joke) and he told me

“you better not, or im gonna getcha”

Than we had a laugh and hugged and he kissed me on my cheek and told me not to stress out about the issues we were having.

I told him I would try not to, but i was still going to kill all the bugs.

I than told him I loved him and that I would see him tomorrow.

He than told me I was a bug killer but he loved me anyway.

And that was the last I saw of him.

Micheal was eating, i saw him eat many times, and eat candy, the man LOVEd candy, he always had a sucker in his hand unless he was singing or dancing..

He was not frail or sickly.

When I would talk to much he woud often tell me to go find his sucker stash and suck on it so I shut my mouth.

He was the funniest and warmest man I knew.

When we were working on The Dome Project we would sing songs together..

( I am a self proclamied karaoke queen and I told him every chance I got)

One day while we were waiting for someone to show up with some crap we needed, he said he wanted to hear the karoake queen in full mode.

He found a working mic and handed it to me and told me to “wow him”

So i grabbed the mic and told him I did not know any good songs worth singing.

(poking fun at him)

We than had a tiny karoaoke session and he told me that was the most fun he had had all day.

I told him it was not even noon yet, so that was not saying much.

Michael Jackson was a gift.

I was lucky enough to had known him for 12 years and to work with him as many times as I did.

What happen to him was a tragedy.

I have no idea if this is a hoax or not. I tend to think it is not.

I tend to think he was murdered and it is a dirty dirty murder with many people involved.

I am sorry for posting here, and making some people anrgy for whatever reason.

I never had any intention of ever saying I knew him. I have been coming here for months and reading comments. And have wanted so many times to shout out..THAT IS NOT TRUE.

But I did not.

I felt it was my time to get this off my chest.

This is not something I speak freely about for many reasons.

I was even asked months ago by LK staff if I wanted to particapte in a show where they were talking about MJ condtion before he died.

I declined.

To me, that would have been going against everything Michael stood for. Others did.

But now that 3 months have passed and we still have no answers and there are these reports he was frail and being spoon fed, I just wanted it to be known that those are all lies.

I want to tell you every MJ story I have, because it feels good to talk about him.

He was a wonderful father and an upstanding human being.

I think I have made my peace and I want to move on.

I don’t think justice will be served.

So there you all go. That is my story.

I will not post anymore in here as I feel it has been counter prodcutive.

Michael I love you and I’m going outside right now to smoosh every bug I see.

lol I 1st I thought YOU were saying all these things. But anyway, I don't think I believe it. Because there are lots of random people coming out and saying they knew MJ and all that crap. But who knows, anything is possible at this point.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:17 pm

That post there is from like sept or oct..that person is long gone, not sure who they were but they only posted for a couple days than left...anyone who says they know him i am leary of...
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:20 pm

i agree we could all say we know him from behind a computer i think there are to many wanna bes and larry needs to sort out the identity theft thing, but i dont think he is dead
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carelesslove46 Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:32 pm

I have read this before..This person made an number of posts..I believe her.
I just wish people on these forums would give people like this woman a chance....In the end someone left her a comment on LK it was information that only she and Michael had known..She got freaked out and left after that. Not everyone is lieing when they say they knew Michael you have to remember that.
carelesslove46
carelesslove46

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:45 pm

im not saying she did not no him but it gets crazy over there believe me
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:51 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I don't know if this person's believable, but it's interesting...

Since this is going to be my last post here on LKL I will say a few more things.

First, YES Michael knew his true and dear fans loved him for WHO he was not WHAT he was.

My occupation outside of being a mother is a free lance photographer and set designer that works with CG things.

I worked with Michael on his HIStory tour breifly and on other things other the years.

I was contacted by someone in his camp to help with The Dome Project that Michael had been working on.

The two months prior to his passing I was in CA working on this with him amung others.

My job was to help with still photography and working with the sets and green screens and things related to CG aspects.

Over the years I have had the honor of meeting most of Michael’s siblings as well as his children.

My work on the Dome Project brought me such joy and pride because Michael Jackson asked for ME. Not many people can say that.

The day Michael died was a horrifying day. I was to see him at rehersal that evening because we were having some glitches with some of our CG projects for the tour..

The day before he pased I saw him around 9pm and he asked me about the gliches we were having..I was pissed because I could not fix it. I told him I would stay all night to get it right, and he told me to go back to my hotel and get some rest and that we would worry about it in the morning.

When I left I told him I was so mad I was going to step on every bug I saw on the way..(it was a inside joke) and he told me

Than we had a laugh and hugged and he kissed me on my cheek and told me not to stress out about the issues we were having.

Micheal was eating, i saw him eat many times, and eat candy, the man LOVEd candy, he always had a sucker in his hand unless he was singing or dancing..

When I would talk to much he woud often tell me to go find his sucker stash and suck on it so I shut my mouth.

One day while we were waiting for someone to show up with some crap we needed, he said he wanted to hear the karoake queen in full mode.

(poking fun at him)

We than had a tiny karoaoke session and he told me that was the most fun he had had all day.

I was lucky enough to had known him for 12 years and to work with him as many times as I did.

I tend to think he was murdered and it is a dirty dirty murder with many people involved.

I never had any intention of ever saying I knew him. I have been coming here for months and reading comments. And have wanted so many times to shout out..THAT IS NOT TRUE.

But I did not.

I was even asked months ago by LK staff if I wanted to particapte in a show where they were talking about MJ condtion before he died.

I declined.

To me, that would have been going against everything Michael stood for. Others did.

But now that 3 months have passed and we still have no answers and there are these reports he was frail and being spoon fed, I just wanted it to be known that those are all lies.

I want to tell you every MJ story I have, because it feels good to talk about him.

lol I 1st I thought YOU were saying all these things. But anyway, I don't think I believe it. Because there are lots of random people coming out and saying they knew MJ and all that crap. But who knows, anything is possible at this point.

i am not sure if that i true or not but if it wasn't that is one heck of a story. i actually didn't want it to end.
@ carelesslover46 that is very true, Michael knew many people. And some could just like to think that this is not a hoax to get past their pain and suffering. But I must say, I am not too sure about this one.

Oh and on the twitter that was found they just posted something. I really am not sure who it is, I am kind of confused. They said, " Sometimes the best justice is the kind served up by God. Lets forgive people who have done us wrong,and pray for them.God Bless." And one thing I just realized was that their username, lovelive4ever, isn't that at the very end of This Is It? I don't know for a fact but I think that's what it says.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:01 pm

nellyka7 wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:

(poking fun at him)

But I did not.

I declined.

i am not sure if that i true or not but if it wasn't that is one heck of a story. i actually didn't want it to end.
@ carelesslover46 that is very true, Michael knew many people. And some could just like to think that this is not a hoax to get past their pain and suffering. But I must say, I am not too sure about this one.

Oh and on the twitter that was found they just posted something. I really am not sure who it is, I am kind of confused. They said, " Sometimes the best justice is the kind served up by God. Lets forgive people who have done us wrong,and pray for them.God Bless." And one thing I just realized was that their username, lovelive4ever, isn't that at the very end of This Is It? I don't know for a fact but I think that's what it says.

Yeah that Twitter thing is interesting. I think she may be telling the truth...because that is a pretty long story. But still, you can't believe everyone. I want to believe it...except for the fact she doesn't believe the hoax. But she said she didn't know if he did for sure so I guess that's reassuring in a way.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:11 pm

nellyka7 wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:

(poking fun at him)

But I did not.

I declined.

Yes that's the thing and Criss Angel has those words tattooed on his finger too so there is the connection again.
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:17 pm

MJLover1990 wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:

(poking fun at him)

But I did not.

I declined.

Yes that's the thing and Criss Angel has those words tattooed on his finger too so there is the connection again.

Have you seen the video that describes how Criss Angel has something to do with the hoax? He had some type of CD or something titled beLIEve...and it looked similar to the Dangerous album.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:59 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote: Have you seen the video that describes how Criss Angel has something to do with the hoax? He had some type of CD or something titled beLIEve...and it looked similar to the Dangerous album.

Actually I haven't. I know that the name of Orianthi's abulm was Believe and came out the same day as This Is it, but no i have never seen that video. Can you please post the link if you have it?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm

nellyka7 wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote: Have you seen the video that describes how Criss Angel has something to do with the hoax? He had some type of CD or something titled beLIEve...and it looked similar to the Dangerous album.

Actually I haven't. I know that the name of Orianthi's abulm was Believe and came out the same day as This Is it, but no i have never seen that video. Can you please post the link if you have it?

Yes, here it is. It talks about more then just Criss Angel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6cpQ4baYpU
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:52 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:

Yes, here it is. It talks about more then just Criss Angel.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6cpQ4baYpU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6cpQ4baYpU[/quote[/url]]

Thank you! I'll watch it soon.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:22 am

The post of ILuvUMoreMJ!! I remember long ago someone told me that story !!!
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:27 am

Funny how in every high profile celebrity death / murder, it always seems to go unsolved. Odd - Tupac, Biggie, I am sure there are many others. Not saying that our Michael is gone, but if he had to disappear, I am sure it is because he was was afriad for his life. We already know he said this in his own words.

I feel very weary today. I wonder if we will ever find the truth. I feel like all we do is go around in circles.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:32 am

keep the faith yesterday clues were appearing thick and fast and it is still early yet dont lose hope i refuse to let anyone be sad today
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:44 am

Well, the spitirual guide of Michael has an audio from one of her sessions and Michael said he was afraid. Can´t find the video now. June Gatlin was the
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:48 am

Gema wrote:Well, the spitirual guide of Michael has an audio from one of her sessions and Michael said he was afraid. Can´t find the video now. June Gatlin was the

I saw that one.. he was affraid of Thome Thome.. or didn't you mean that one?

If I'm correct his words were " Im affraid to death of Thome Thome"
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:01 am

Right!
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:05 am

You guys...this is in regard to the posts here yesterday about Unbreakables posts at LKL...

Is it really hard to comprehend that someone who DID know Michael would post on a blog? Seriously. We dont know these people and dont know if they are telling the truth or not, but I for one believed Unbreakables posts.
You cannot think that all the people in the world who knew MJ, worked with him or for him are avoiding speaking out..Cmon! The really sad thing is there ARE people telling the truth and they get crucified for it.
Just like what happened to MJ....
I like to keep an open mind when I hear of someone who knew him. If they are lying then it will show.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:20 am

see your point i agree with you fully on it
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:21 am

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:keep the faith yesterday clues were appearing thick and fast and it is still early yet dont lose hope i refuse to let anyone be sad today

Really is there many clues yesterday? Sorry I'm missing alot this few days. What kind of clues are they about? Do you mind telling me? Thankyou. LK Live blog very interesting - Page 9 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:30 am

try the doc murray and court thingy something about billion dollars i think
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:56 am

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:try the doc murray and court thingy something about billion dollars i think

LMAO!!! That was too funny '''doc murray and court thingy!"

LOL!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:14 pm

im insane today i must stop drinking LK Live blog very interesting - Page 9 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:33 pm

This is what SFJM posted yesterday in the Joe- Thread on the blog:

Superfly Jive-Master November 17th, 2009 3:25 pm ET
It was nice talking with all of you. I have to go now, and after
some things I have just learned I am not sure I will be back. Keep
spreading Michael's message to everyone who will listen. Do not focus
so much on his death, because it is a moot point. Spread joy, not lies.
So whoever wants to hijack my name and run wild with it, its all
yours..I must admit it was a super fly name, I can not hardly blame you
for stealing it.
Remember to not bash his family, you should not comment on things that you do not have the whole story on. And none of us do.
I hope the love spreads, because there is enough hate out there already.
Love to all of you.
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:44 pm

@ Kirsche Man, I really don't know. It could be him- anything is possible.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:46 pm

yeah....but a few posts later he/she was back...saying that something bothered her/him and the he/she realized that Michaels message couldn't be spread if he/she's not comin back at that blog etc....something in that way....very strange
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:48 pm

I was flirting with him last night!! LK Live blog very interesting - Page 9 Icon_razz
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:50 pm

you naughty girl
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:52 pm

Yes....I am!! He seemed embarrased too....it was cute. another girl and I were flirting....it was funny.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:55 pm

do you think it really is him ,face it none of us know what he is really like OMG it could be jemaine now i feel sick LK Live blog very interesting - Page 9 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:57 pm

2 funny..what did he say when u flirted with him? i have not been there yet today..but i see there is a new post up i am about to head over..my friend told me sf was thinking about leaving because of something not releated to what was said here..so we are good...i dnt know what it was..i did not ask and im sure he would not of told me anyway..he knows more than i ever would he does not say a word either...but he told me again last nite he was 100% its mj alright...but..again..i am not verifying that cause i dnt know for sure..its fun reading his posts anyway.
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:58 pm

naw its not jermaine.he has posted there before...i know that...but he does not any longer...again i get this all second and third hand..
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Eww. if its Jermaine, I will commit myself!!! You know I had the tiniest crush on him after this song came out!!! I KNOW!!!! ***slaps self***
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:01 pm

sorry i couldnt resist keep on flirting hi ben LK Live blog very interesting - Page 9 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Look what that superfly posted

For someone so addicted to drugs, he did not have any drugs found in his system other than what mr Murray put there. And if he abused drugs so badly it would have done major damage to his kidneys and liver, which, there was no such findings.

What a great photo of Janet and Michael

How does he know if mj was addicted and the drugs Would damage his kidney and liver??

Is that normal for all drugs?? not that i know off???
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:03 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

Eww. if its Jermaine, I will commit myself!!! You know I had the tiniest crush on him after this song came out!!! I KNOW!!!! ***slaps self***

LOL, my mom WAS in love with him!! so you definitely weren't the only one!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Ben~ wrote:2 funny..what did he say when u flirted with him? i have not been there yet today..but i see there is a new post up i am about to head over..my friend told me sf was thinking about leaving because of something not releated to what was said here..so we are good...i dnt know what it was..i did not ask and im sure he would not of told me anyway..he knows more than i ever would he does not say a word either...but he told me again last nite he was 100% its mj alright...but..again..i am not verifying that cause i dnt know for sure..its fun reading his posts anyway.

wait what username is he under, the super fly one? I too forgot to check yesterday.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next