Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LK Live blog very interesting

+78
jruby
MJsAngelEyes1987
me0101
carelesslove46
YouAreMyLifeMJ
nellyka7
cirque333
yaya
KNOWhesALIVE
MJJ
MJLover1990
Ilovemjstill
lisap27
mariza
Melzy777
Ben~
FatHeadedRascal
Secret Dove
Selectively Chromatic
Lorrie
Kirsche
azriensarai
MJLove
speechlessornot
mjboogie
MJhunny
Missyb007
SPAKKLE29FUL
Gema
NYMoonwalker
ValeNova
Human_nature
iMISSYOUMJ
Christiana
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
annieisnotokey
kdkennedy74
Tenschi
ilprincipe
MJFOREVER
Kuki
yitsy
HeavyHearts
AugustMoon
andrea_garay2005
eva05
neverlandprincess
amy
April-R
miss j
mjthelegendlives
lovelidae
Gabriel Walker
EMPATHY
jade jackson
Makea
Grace
MJJ5
SweetRiver
infinitylady
city.gal1
Smelly
jpresley
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
2000watts
amber
illusionist
See
lou
CantStopLovingU
marsheliamorgan
The Little White Bird
4evermichael71
ziffes
Truth_or_Dare
ILuvUMoreMJ
DreamsComeTrue
shirley-grace
82 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

LK Live blog very interesting - Page 12 Empty Re: LK Live blog very interesting

Post by MJLover1990 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:59 am

I defintely think that Michael has a few usernames on the LKL blog I think he might be both Superfly Jive Master's and I think he may have a few other names on there aswell, because when some say they go away others come back LK Live blog very interesting - Page 12 Icon_biggrin
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:00 am

Maybe CNN should make you register with a username and pw before you can post. Same thing that we do here and that way once your e-mail is connected to a username you can't just enter anything you want your id to be.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:05 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Amazingly after Superfly announced his exit, that a few hours later Michael...LOVE showed back up after a long absence. hmm

Im really not sure if superfly is MJ...I just cant see it.

And yes Ive heard of MJ calling fans, emailing them too...but I dont know if he would post an email in a blog....thats just asking for it! LOL

I noticed that when Superfly left Michael L.O.V.E showed up a few hours later. Very odd...

I'm not sure if Superfly is MJ either. I don't get why someone that works for Larry would tell a friend that openly that superfly is Michael Jackson. Maybe Ben can explain it better?

I don't know if he would post a e-mail address in a blog in a blog. I agree, it is asking for it(he did say once he posted the e-mail he got like 60 e-mails asking if he's MJ, lol).
BUT we're not MJ, we don't know what he would do and not do. Remember that Michael tends to think with his heart more then with his head. Maybe he wants to communicate with his fans without them anyone knowing it's him? He probably made a special e-mail address for the people who post on the blog. I doubt he would post his private e-mail. I'm sure Michael's missing his fans a lot. He went from having them around him all the time to being isolated. That's got to be hard for him.

I don't know what to think or feel about this... Question
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:05 am

This is how it went down as to how I was told about sfjm being Michael. My friend is an IT guy who runs that LK blog..well he does not "run" it, but he works on it, that is his job..he has worked on the blog since the first of the year. I have always read it, just because I know he works on it..lol..

Back when the Informer use to post, I would ask him who the hell that was. He always said he did not know, but that I should listen to them..

(he also knows what an MJ fan I am..we dated in High School..not me and MJ me and this guy..lol)

So I always paid attention to the MJ posts. And if yo notice they run some of the STUPIDEST stories on MJ, sometimes like 2 or more in a day, and Im sure there is a reason. Did you notice how SFJM said the other day that he was not posting again until there was a new blog, and within 5 minutes there was a new one? Weird..

So anyway, last week I noticed that Love Lives Forever and asked him who that was..Again he told me to watch them..

So I did...than they changed thier name and I asked him why people were buggin this guy, and he told me there is a strong reason to believe that it is Michael..He had over heard someone talking about it..

So than the next day I asked him again, and he said it was Michael and he was wanting to talk to his fans and to try and let others know those MJs were not real and to not concentrate on his death and to not try and figure out what happen to him.

He also told me if sfjm had even a hint that people thought he was mj he would leave..because his intention is not to be mj but to be a normal joe..

(i think the folks who run the blog know something. i think they know who the family is and whatnot, i think that is why the blog has gone haywire because the family could easily put a stop to this, but yet it goes on and on..like there is a reason for this all..)

If he would have told me not to say anything I never would of, but he did not. Smile

I talked to him last nite about this..because I am worried he wont be back..He told me that we should give it time. And to not be shocked if he does change his name..

so thats the story Smile
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:10 am

MJLover1990 wrote:I defintely think that Michael has a few usernames on the LKL blog I think he might be both Superfly Jive Master's and I think he may have a few other names on there aswell, because when some say they go away others come back LK Live blog very interesting - Page 12 Icon_biggrin

You might be right. Maybe he has names that he says that he is Michael and ones that he swears up and down that he isn't Michael. I can see him doing that. If he is,he's probably having a ton of fun confusing everyone!! Typical MJ. The Jokester!! Razz Laughing Razz

It is interesting how some disappear for a while then reappear from out of the blue. It's so confusing! But maybe that's the point, keep people on their toes guessing? scratch confused
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:17 am

@ Ben.............hmmm..

I did notice that a few days ago too when superfly said we needed a new blog and a new one popped up. Actually that was yesterday!!

So LLF and Superfly are the same person.....who was LLF before he turned into Superfly?

And what about Scarecrow1958?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:18 am

I did notice that on TNZ - they have that Blog titled Being Michael Jackson.

In it they speak about the various MJ'S that have surfaced over the past few months on different places - IE: LKL Blog - They feature QUOTES from

SCARECROW1958 - Who I believe was posting on the LKL blog for awhile saying he was Michael -

On the TNZ blog page quotes from Scarecrow1958 - he admits to saying he was MJ even though he wasn't - he said it was an experiment and that people are gullible.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:21 am

I am not sure who scarecrow is..i think he may be jermaine or someone else in the family...but im not sure..it is not michael though, im pretty sure of that..

as far as i know love lives forever is the only other name that superfly used..but shortly after he posted someone stol the name and started saying stuid things so he changed it...and now the same thing is going on with this name..my freind told me back in august he thinks mj posted once...and to his knowledge he had not been back until now..
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:22 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:I did notice that on TNZ - they have that Blog titled Being Michael Jackson.

In it they speak about the various MJ'S that have surfaced over the past few months on different places - IE: LKL Blog - They feature QUOTES from

SCARECROW1958 - Who I believe was posting on the LKL blog for awhile saying he was Michael -

On the TNZ blog page quotes from Scarecrow1958 - he admits to saying he was MJ even though he wasn't - he said it was an experiment and that people are gullible.

Just like we believe what the media tells us when its a lie. Same thing happens with the MJ's on LKL....wow...thats heavy!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:26 am

check this out:

AppleheadNovember 20th, 2009 9:45 am ET

It is really a shame was has happend to this blog. First off, stealing names is rather childish,if you are that lonely go volunteer your time and help someone instead of push them down. And none of these people claiming they are Michael Jackson, are Michael Jackson. As if he would come here and tell you who he is. If he ever did come here, I'm sure some of you would have scared him off, and you probably did not even realize it.

Not that he has been here, because I do not know, but be watchful how you treat others in here. You should be a family. A big family who loves Michael and come to terms with your dissagreements and know your common ground, which is wanting justice for Michael. Whether that justice be letting him claim his life back, or punishing those who killed him. Wherever you stand, be strong together.

Stay strong and have a wonderful day.

<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=585 _extended="true"><tr _extended="true"><td style="FONT-SIZE: 10px" vAlign=top width=138 _extended="true">ibelieve</TD>
<td width=5 _extended="true"></TD>
<td vAlign=top width=442 _extended="true">November 20th, 2009 10:59 am ET

@ Applehead
You have hit this one out of the park, it's the same thing that others have said on here. Hope that many really take your post and think about it. There in no way of knowing who we address on this blog. Everyone needs to be more respectful of one another.
I was talking to a friend the other day about this very thing. I even thought wouldn't it be something if Michael was posting on here, and he got bashed. (keep with me on this one). Then when he decided to show the world he is ok, he posts a video on youtube, reading back those posts...betcha that would make some cringe. I mean think about it, what if the person you have attacked, was Michael? How would it make you feel knowing you attacked the one person you came here to discuss?
Again, just my thoughts..</TD></TR></TABLE>
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:28 am

I'm not a mod on here, but I do admin and mod other forums and I'm going to be straight up about something right now.
This may sound blunt, but I think it's best to throw it out in the open.

ben~ you don't post anywhere but in this thread. You could be Superfly for all we know,
and Superfly could be that sicko that's imitating MJ. No offence if you are not.

Guys.. Just be careful what and who you believe.
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:28 am

Ben~ wrote:I am not sure who scarecrow is..i think he may be jermaine or someone else in the family...but im not sure..it is not michael though, im pretty sure of that..

as far as i know love lives forever is the only other name that superfly used..but shortly after he posted someone stol the name and started saying stuid things so he changed it...and now the same thing is going on with this name..my freind told me back in august he thinks mj posted once...and to his knowledge he had not been back until now..

I really cant imagine MJ posting on LK!! I WANT to believe it but LARRY KING????

LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:33 am

acctually i posted on a diana ross this morning Smile

and i post on this one, because i saw over the weekend it was being talked about...

i wnt share any info i get if that is how u want to work it...i was only tryin to help...
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:34 am

Ben~ wrote:This is how it went down as to how I was told about sfjm being Michael. My friend is an IT guy who runs that LK blog..well he does not "run" it, but he works on it, that is his job..he has worked on the blog since the first of the year. I have always read it, just because I know he works on it..lol..

Back when the Informer use to post, I would ask him who the hell that was. He always said he did not know, but that I should listen to them..

(he also knows what an MJ fan I am..we dated in High School..not me and MJ me and this guy..lol)

So I always paid attention to the MJ posts. And if yo notice they run some of the STUPIDEST stories on MJ, sometimes like 2 or more in a day, and Im sure there is a reason. Did you notice how SFJM said the other day that he was not posting again until there was a new blog, and within 5 minutes there was a new one? Weird..

So anyway, last week I noticed that Love Lives Forever and asked him who that was..Again he told me to watch them..

So I did...than they changed thier name and I asked him why people were buggin this guy, and he told me there is a strong reason to believe that it is Michael..He had over heard someone talking about it..

So than the next day I asked him again, and he said it was Michael and he was wanting to talk to his fans and to try and let others know those MJs were not real and to not concentrate on his death and to not try and figure out what happen to him.

He also told me if sfjm had even a hint that people thought he was mj he would leave..because his intention is not to be mj but to be a normal joe..

(i think the folks who run the blog know something. i think they know who the family is and whatnot, i think that is why the blog has gone haywire because the family could easily put a stop to this, but yet it goes on and on..like there is a reason for this all..)

If he would have told me not to say anything I never would of, but he did not. Smile

I talked to him last nite about this..because I am worried he wont be back..He told me that we should give it time. And to not be shocked if he does change his name..

so thats the story Smile

Interesting... I didn't know that your friend runs the blog, interesting. You almost gave me a heart attack when you said that you dated him, I thought you meant MJ until I read that you dated your friend! LOL.

I noticed that they do run some of the stupidest stories on Michael, some that are pathetic. I also noticed that SFJM said that he wasn't going to post until theirs a new blog and wa la, there's a new blog a few minutes later! Weird...

I think Love Lives forever is SFJM's old name. In one of the blogs he said that he changed his name to SFJM. I so think that someone is on to the fact that he is MJ and that's why he's being attacked. I figured that he wants to talk to his fans, let people know that the MJs are fake, not to concentrate on his death and not to try to figure out what happened to him and also spread his message. He makes it really clear to stop concentrating on his "death" ,etc and to spread his message.
I also have the feeling that if he knew people knew or suspected who he is, he would leave. It's a shame that Michael can't go on a open forum/blog, be a normal person and talk to his fans. He deserves to be able to do this.

I too think the family knows this is happening. Like you said ,they could stop it and their not. Very odd. I also think his family posts on the blog. I've noticed a lot of craziness the last few weeks.

I hope he comes back, even if it's under a different name. I enjoy reading his posts and talking to him. If it is Michael, it'll be nice to get to know him for who he is not what he is. I guess we need to be patient.
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:36 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Ben~ wrote:I am not sure who scarecrow is..i think he may be jermaine or someone else in the family...but im not sure..it is not michael though, im pretty sure of that..

I really cant imagine MJ posting on LK!! I WANT to believe it but LARRY KING????

LOL

i know what u mean..but where did jermaine and joe go right after mj died? to larry king...they are friends of the family...and its really the only credible blog out there where someone could post i guess..and they run a mj story nearly everyday..out of the blue..some that make no sense..

i dnt even know what to make of it..
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:42 am

Ben~ wrote:

LOL

i know what u mean..but where did jermaine and joe go right after mj died? to larry king...they are friends of the family...and its really the only credible blog out there where someone could post i guess..and they run a mj story nearly everyday..out of the blue..some that make no sense..

i dnt even know what to make of it..

I know that the Jackson's are very close to Larry King. It does seem to be the only credible blog on the net too.

Ben~ What do you make of Superfly posting his e-mail address and twitter? If this is MJ, why would he do that? what's your take on it? scratch

I don't know what to make of it either. I just hope this person isn't playing games. confused
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:43 am

Ben~ wrote:acctually i posted on a diana ross this morning Smile

and i post on this one, because i saw over the weekend it was being talked about...

i wnt share any info i get if that is how u want to work it...i was only tryin to help...

No, thats not what I meant....I was just saying of all the blogs in the world, why would MJ choose LK? I didnt mean anythign by what I said! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:48 am

WTH? Scarecrow might be Jermaine? What a Face Shocked affraid No offence but Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes . Who else could it be, if it's someone from the Jackson family? confused

Why would Michael post once then leave? If he wants to talk to his fans, he would keep posting, at lest that's what I would think. scratch
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:50 am

I am not sure why he would post those things..im sure it is not his real personal email..if it is him, i think he must be very lonely, think about it, he is really sort of trapped..not like he can go willy nilly out into the world and enjoy things and to talk to people..maybe he felt it was his only way to reach out to people..to have contact with people, afterall he has been in cuclusion for 5 months...i bet he hates it.

and twitter is harmless really...im not sure what to makeof any of it though..im just as puzzled as u..
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:51 am

Ok..... I want his email adress!! When did he post it?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:53 am

Secret Dove wrote:

WTH? Scarecrow might be Jermaine? What a Face Shocked affraid No offence but Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes . Who else could it be, if it's someone from the Jackson family? confused

Why would Michael post once then leave? If he wants to talk to his fans, he would keep posting, at lest that's what I would think. scratch

No NO..i do not know if it is jermaine, i was just guessing...i dnt know who it is..

not sure why he would psot once than leave..maybe it was too soon and he realized that...more time has went by now...maybe..

if it is even him...
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:53 am

Secret Dove wrote:

No NO..i do not know if it is jermaine, i was just guessing...i dnt know who it is..

not sure why he would psot once than leave..maybe it was too soon and he realized that...more time has went by now...maybe..

if it is even him...
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:53 am

Ben~ wrote:acctually i posted on a diana ross this morning Smile

No, thats not what I meant....I was just saying of all the blogs in the world, why would MJ choose LK? I didnt mean anythign by what I said! LOL

Maybe he feel comfortable there knowing that his family is close to LK? Maybe he knows that LK and his staff would do their best to keep him safe, not so sure about that one though since people are attacking the poor guy. Since the blog is attended by people all over the world, maybe he figured that he can reach al lot of more of his fans then just a group from the US, etc? Good question though! scratch scratch scratch scratch
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:55 am

i dnt know when he posted it...it was last week sometime...i remeber seeing it, but i never wrote it down or anything...
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:56 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Ok..... I want his email adress!! When did he post it?

I want his e-mail too. I looked at past blogs, it must've been deleted, it wasn't on any of them. Can someone post it? Please!!! Razz bounce cheers Wink
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:59 am

I saw it last week...it was when he was posting under love lives forever..i did not write it down because this was b4 i was told it could be him..i know they delete links and whatnot sometimes, i bet they deleted it..
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:00 am

Ben~ wrote:I am not sure why he would post those things..im sure it is not his real personal email..if it is him, i think he must be very lonely, think about it, he is really sort of trapped..not like he can go willy nilly out into the world and enjoy things and to talk to people..maybe he felt it was his only way to reach out to people..to have contact with people, afterall he has been in cuclusion for 5 months...i bet he hates it.

and twitter is harmless really...im not sure what to makeof any of it though..im just as puzzled as u..

I agree. I'm sure he's very lonely and feels trapped. That's the only reason that I can think of why he would post on a blog. I'm sure after 5 months of being locked up, he's about to go stir crazy, if he hasn't already. I also bet he hates it. Everyone knows that the internet is the best means of communication where no one knows who you are.

You're right about twitter, it is harmless. Perfect way for him to keep in touch with his fans too.

I'm glad I'm not the only one puzzled! Razz
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:02 am

Ben~ wrote:I saw it last week...it was when he was posting under love lives forever..i did not write it down because this was b4 i was told it could be him..i know they delete links and whatnot sometimes, i bet they deleted it..

Is there a way to find it out? Maybe he'll post it again, if posted his twitter account again. I hope he does, if it is MJ.
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:03 am

Ben~ wrote:
Secret Dove wrote:

if it is even him...

No, I didn't say that you know that it's Jermaine! Exclamation You might be right, maybe he realized it was too soon, if it is MJ.
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:04 am

when he first posted the twitter i went there, and a few days later he had posted some twit pics, of personal family pics..none i had ever seen beofre on the internet...like one was a family gathering and it was him, his mom, janet, laytoya, jermaine and some others i werre not sure who they were..it looked fairly recent..like this past year..and there was a few other ones..but shortly after they were posted he deleted them..never to be seen again..
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:04 am

Wait.. so people actually saw this email address??? Shocked I wonder who has emailed him and what they know.. I am actually really curious now. Question
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:05 am

Ben...this is all too strange for me....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:06 am

no kidding.
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:10 am

Secret Dove wrote:
Ben~ wrote:I am not sure why he would post those things..im sure it is not his real personal email..if it is him, i think he must be very lonely, think about it, he is really sort of trapped..not like he can go willy nilly out into the world and enjoy things and to talk to people..maybe he felt it was his only way to reach out to people..to have contact with people, afterall he has been in cuclusion for 5 months...i bet he hates it.

I agree. I'm sure he's very lonely and feels trapped. That's the only reason that I can think of why he would post on a blog. I'm sure after 5 months of being locked up, he's about to go stir crazy, if he hasn't already. I also bet he hates it. Everyone knows that the internet is the best means of communication where no one knows who you are.

You're right about twitter, it is harmless. Perfect way for him to keep in touch with his fans too.

I'm glad I'm not the only one puzzled! Razz

I think he is very lonely and hurting. I found this quote earlier and it breaks my heart to know he has hur so much. Sad LK Live blog very interesting - Page 12 Icon_cry LK Live blog very interesting - Page 12 Icon_cry LK Live blog very interesting - Page 12 Icon_cry LK Live blog very interesting - Page 12 Icon_cry
"People
think they know me, but they don’t. Not really. Actually, I am one of
the loneliest people on this earth. I cry sometimes, because it hurts.
It does. To be honest, I guess you could say that it hurts to be me.
"
http://blog.taragana.com/e/2009/06/26/michael-jackson-famous-quotes-11627/
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:11 am

he said the e-mail address was removed,a lot of things are either being removed or not being posted its just crazy
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:51 am

Ben~ wrote:when he first posted the twitter i went there, and a few days later he had posted some twit pics, of personal family pics..none i had ever seen beofre on the internet...like one was a family gathering and it was him, his mom, janet, laytoya, jermaine and some others i werre not sure who they were..it looked fairly recent..like this past year..and there was a few other ones..but shortly after they were posted he deleted them..never to be seen again..

Interesting... I was going to say, I don't see any links to pics on his account, but he deleted them. It's odd that he posted a picture that you haven't seen yet. Why would he post it on twitter? Especially if its a fairly recent picture. I guess if it is MJ, he realized it was a mistake and deleted it.

Has anyone noticed who he follows? MJ's nephews(3 t's), Randy Jackson, Liz Taylor, etc. I also noticed a tweet to Randy Jackson saying that he knows who he is. He also called him brother. Strange...
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:00 am

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:he said the e-mail address was removed,a lot of things are either being removed or not being posted its just crazy

Yeah, a lot of things are being deleted or arn't being posted. Strange...

I know that the other day he posted the link to his twitter account, a minute later it was gone. He made a comment that they deleted it. He re-posted the name of the twitter in another post. After he posted the name of the account, someone commented that they couldn't find the account, sorta alluding to the fact that he lied. I told them that I had the same problem but did eventually find the page. Superfly thanked me for confirming that it does exist and said that he wouldn't lie. He seemed happy that I stood up for him and told them that the account is there. Smile
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:01 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Ben...this is all too strange for me....

Tell me about. I don't think it could get any stranger. May be it will, we'll see. confused
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:02 am

Ben~ wrote:This is how it went down as to how I was told about sfjm being Michael. My friend is an IT guy who runs that LK blog..well he does not "run" it, but he works on it, that is his job..he has worked on the blog since the first of the year. I have always read it, just because I know he works on it..lol..

so thats the story Smile

So SFJM said to you you dont have too worry and that he will be back???, sorry i dont know if i understand it correctly lol! Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:06 am

MJFOREVER wrote:

so thats the story Smile

So SFJM said to you you dont have too worry and that he will be back???, sorry i dont know if i understand it correctly lol! Razz

lol! I think Ben meant that his friend told her(I think your a she, sorry if you're not! pale ) not to worry, he'll be back. Razz lol!

Last edited by Secret Dove on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:06 am

I have tried posting links on LKL blog and they do get deleted for some reason...other people have complained about that too...SO to avoid this they somethimes type it like this mjkit dot forumotion dot net.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:07 am

I do have a question for you Ben. You said in one of your posts that your friend over herd someone saying that SFJM is MJ. I take it that your friend isn't 100% sure SFJM is MJ or not? Did I misunderstand?
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:08 am

Ben~ wrote:when he first posted the twitter i went there, and a few days later he had posted some twit pics, of personal family pics..none i had ever seen beofre on the internet...like one was a family gathering and it was him, his mom, janet, laytoya, jermaine and some others i werre not sure who they were..it looked fairly recent..like this past year..and there was a few other ones..but shortly after they were posted he deleted them..never to be seen again..

What's the Twitter link?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:12 am

4evermichael71 wrote:

What's the Twitter link?

http://twitter.com/lovelives4evr. Take a note to who he's following, interesting...
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:14 am

4evermichael71 wrote:

What's the Twitter link?

Yeah what is the link??Razz

@4evermichael71 your signature is funny Smile Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:15 am

yes, but they dont follow him.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:15 am

Sorry didnt saw your post

It says page does not exist Neutral
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:18 am

For me, seeing him lonely would honestly make me feel terrible for him & it'd even make me cry as well. :'(
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:18 am

ohw got it my bad had the dot with it:P Sorry Embarassed
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:18 am

MJFOREVER wrote:Sorry didnt saw your post

It says page does not exist LK Live blog very interesting - Page 12 Icon_neutral

You need to copy the link and remove the dot at the end LK Live blog very interesting - Page 12 Icon_smile
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down