Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!!

+9
Makea
IndonesianGirl
Rach
juliet
Harleyblonde
iMISSYOUMJ
Jubilee
Smelly
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
13 posters

Go down

My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Empty My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:08 am

This is hilarious!!

Here is my dream from last night.

As I pull into my driveway coming home from work I see 3 blue Cadillac Escalades in my driveway...I immediatley think of MJ, cus he uses those. Anyways I cant pullin cus they are taking up all the room so this huge dude walks towards me as I get out of my car and he says "Can I help you maam?"

I say "This is my house...can I help YOU?"
He says " come with me please."

So he leads ME into my own house and Im thinking the FBI is after me for whatever...even though Ive done nothing wrong. So I walkin and there is Michael sitting on my couch eating popcorn and watching Perter Pan.
Im thinking WTF is MJ doing in my house?

So he gets up and introduces himself and he's wearing...what else? GOLD PANTS! I stare downwards.....he shakes my hand and Im awestruck and probably drooling at this point. He says "Come with me...." and we sit on the couch. He then tells me why he's there.

He was flying from NY to Miami and had to stop and fuel up the plane at the little airport down the road from my house and he "discovered" my house through, in his words, "the latest technology".

I havent said a word to him yet still. He takes me out to the car and shows me what looks like a MASSIVE gun. He says "Its called a Heat Seeking Peter Pan Movie Locater Gun"

WTF? My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Lol

He says when he's flying and wants to watch the movie all he has to do is aim the gun down towards the ground and whoever's house has a copy of Peter Pan, it will light up red.

Again,,, WTF? So he saw my house and when they landed for gas in the plane they drove to my house.
I asked him how he got inside? He said "Well, there's also a device on the gun that when you point it to a locked door, it will automatically unlock"............

I broke out in laughter and said I wanted a Heat Seeking Peter PAn Movie Locater Gun too and he snapped his fingers and there it was.

Then I told him I had some laundry to do and asked if he wanted to go to Publix to go shopping again and he agreed.
But we didnt drive....we flew.

I got on his back and off we went.

Thats all I remember!

Wasnt that awesome!!

LOLOL....God, I love him.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Empty Re: My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!!

Post by Smelly Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:11 am

OMGROFLMAO!!!!! That was funny as hell!! Especially this part:

I havent said a word to him yet still. He takes
me out to the car and shows me what looks like a MASSIVE gun. He says
"Its called a Heat Seeking Peter Pan Movie Locater Gun"

He
says when he's flying and wants to watch the movie all he has to do is
aim the gun down towards the ground and whoever's house has a copy of
Peter Pan, it will light up red.

Bwahahaha!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Empty Re: My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:16 am

I woke up in a great mood this morning let me tell ya!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:18 am

Yay you finally got a Michael dream and it sounded mental!! And you got to see the gold pants and his MASSIVE gun Wink

Sorry I'm a naughty girl still mourning over the bad girl forum hehe Smile

xxxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:31 am

I thought the dream was perfect!! Couldnt have been any better!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 am

Wow you could still remember your dreams, I could'nt. I have had many dreams of him. But when I woke up I forgot all of them. My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Icon_sad
Btw nice dream Jacksonlogist . My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:48 am

Hee hee, awesome. Are you sure you could control yourself if he had his gold pants on? and are you sure it was the gun that was MASSIVE when he had his gold pants on? My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Icon_scratch
My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Lol My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Lol My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:58 am

Harleyblonde wrote:Hee hee, awesome. Are you sure you could control yourself if he had his gold pants on? and are you sure it was the gun that was MASSIVE when he had his gold pants on? My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Icon_scratch
My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Lol My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Lol My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Lol

I think thats why I was speechless!! And BOTH were massive!! LOL My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Icon_cheers
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:08 am

JACKSONOLOGIST, you had an awesome dream. You talked with Michael, he went to your house(eating popcorn) and showed you his massive GUN, and you had some laughs, and he gave you the same gun he has, and the two of you flew out of your house to go somewhere, and even if it was just a dream, you had moments together - I'm soooooo jealous. At least he came to you in your dreams. I wonder who's next.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:53 am

This is so fecking funny! I lliterally spat juice out as I was reading the part about the "Heat Seeking Peter Pan Movie Locater Gun" My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Lol

I haven't had an MJ dream in a while and after reading this I am tempted to wish for a funny one rather than a naughty one Wink
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:55 am

bwahahahahhah ..

that was very very funny ...

hiyayahaha ..

my first dream about michael is .
he says he's still alive ..
and i see him walkin around with different face ... i just recognized his clothes
*even before i know about MJ's disguises ...
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:01 am

Yep....my first dream of him and we fly off to the store together. Not in his plane, but MJ himslef flying!!! It was the greatest......**sigh*** Peter Pan himself!! I felt like wendy!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:45 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Hee hee, awesome. Are you sure you could control yourself if he had his gold pants on? and are you sure it was the gun that was MASSIVE when he had his gold pants on? My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Icon_scratch

I think thats why I was speechless!! And BOTH were massive!! LOL My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Icon_cheers

I really dont know what I would have done when this was my dream..........
Its enviable.

Jubilee wrote:Yay you finally got a Michael dream and it sounded mental!! And you got to see the gold pants and his MASSIVE gun My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Icon_wink

Sorry I'm a naughty girl still mourning over the bad girl forum hehe My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Icon_smile......

Oh, YES! Me too!!! My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Icon_sad
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:52 pm

Im taking it as a sign to be honest.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:54 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:This is hilarious!!

Here is my dream from last night.

As I pull into my driveway coming home from work I see 3 blue Cadillac Escalades in my driveway...I immediatley think of MJ, cus he uses those. Anyways I cant pullin cus they are taking up all the room so this huge dude walks towards me as I get out of my car and he says "Can I help you maam?"

I say "This is my house...can I help YOU?"
He says " come with me please."

So he leads ME into my own house and Im thinking the FBI is after me for whatever...even though Ive done nothing wrong. So I walkin and there is Michael sitting on my couch eating popcorn and watching Perter Pan.
Im thinking WTF is MJ doing in my house?

So he gets up and introduces himself and he's wearing...what else? GOLD PANTS! I stare downwards.....he shakes my hand and Im awestruck and probably drooling at this point. He says "Come with me...." and we sit on the couch. He then tells me why he's there.

He was flying from NY to Miami and had to stop and fuel up the plane at the little airport down the road from my house and he "discovered" my house through, in his words, "the latest technology".

I havent said a word to him yet still. He takes me out to the car and shows me what looks like a MASSIVE gun. He says "Its called a Heat Seeking Peter Pan Movie Locater Gun"

WTF? My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Lol

He says when he's flying and wants to watch the movie all he has to do is aim the gun down towards the ground and whoever's house has a copy of Peter Pan, it will light up red.

Again,,, WTF? So he saw my house and when they landed for gas in the plane they drove to my house.
I asked him how he got inside? He said "Well, there's also a device on the gun that when you point it to a locked door, it will automatically unlock"............

I broke out in laughter and said I wanted a Heat Seeking Peter PAn Movie Locater Gun too and he snapped his fingers and there it was.

Then I told him I had some laundry to do and asked if he wanted to go to Publix to go shopping again and he agreed.
But we didnt drive....we flew.

I got on his back and off we went.

Thats all I remember!

Wasnt that awesome!!

LOLOL....God, I love him.

This is hilarious! I can just picture it. But why was he wearing the Gold panties? You ever figured that out, or did you slip in the drool on the floor My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:01 pm

hahaha...I wish my dream was as good as yours!!

Last night was my first MJ dream..or better said, nightmare, since June...kinda
I was in California, and Dakota Fanning was there..weird, I know!! My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Lol
I was crying bc I wanted to know the truth about Mj's "death"..and she told me she knew the truth: Michael had died a couple of years ago, in 2003...and nobody knew but the family...the guy who we know as MJ since then is a look alike, and now he wanted to quit..so they staged a death. And that is why the ambulance picture is fake..why the family was laughing at the memorial...etc.
Anyway, I thought she was lying, since she's an actress...so when I asked for proof, she showed me a picture of MJ dead,taken with her cellphone at the private viewing ( why mrs. fanning takes picures of dead people, idk) ... and he looked the way he did in his "thriller" era...
Than I started crying my eyes out...and we cried together...
SOOOO..techincdally MJ wasn't in my dream, just a picture of him, but...NOT a pleasant dream at all...I really hope it never ever comes back!!!
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:04 pm

@ Bibi

OMG your dream was scary! I would have cried my eyes out as well. In fact when I have had scary dreams in the past I have woken up crying.

I hope I never have a dream like that My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Icon_eek
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:07 pm

OMG Jacksonologist that is sooo funny.

I've had many dreams of Michael since 25th June but nothing that funny. Mine are always of Michael talking to me and re-assuring me. I never usually remember my dreams but srangely I always remember my Mj dreams Smile

Peter Pan Movie Locator Gun - WTF???
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:09 pm

rowdyangel wrote:OMG Jacksonologist that is sooo funny.

I've had many dreams of Michael since 25th June but nothing that funny. Mine are always of Michael talking to me and re-assuring me. I never usually remember my dreams but srangely I always remember my Mj dreams My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Icon_smile

Peter Pan Movie Locator Gun - WTF???

A HEAT SEEKING Peter Pan Movie Locater Gun!! I know right...I have no idea what that means...lol
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:12 pm

Aww, this is absolutelly great, that you woke up in a GOOD mood!
Love the dream, it's hilarious!
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I woke up in a great mood this morning let me tell ya!!!

Waking up from any dream with Mike in it would make for a great morning except...waking up to find that the dream is actually real and he's staring at you with those beautiful eyes My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Fresse My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Icon_redface My first Micheal dream!!! Too funny!! Icon_redface
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down