Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMZ~Jackson's Tomb -- The Changing of the Guards

+7
skywriter
yitsy
andrea_garay2005
4evermichael71
Jubilee
ballongiraf
Banessa
11 posters

Go down

TMZ~Jackson's Tomb -- The Changing of the Guards Empty TMZ~Jackson's Tomb -- The Changing of the Guards

Post by Banessa Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:43 am

Sorry If I'm posting this in the wrong place! Feel free to move it Smile

Jackson's Tomb -- The Changing of the Guards

Posted Oct 6th 2009 1:05AM by TMZ Staff

For several weeks, Michael Jackson's tomb at Forest Lawn Memorial Park was under maximum, 'round-the-clock security -- but TMZ has now learned the extra protection has been "scaled back."

Sources tell us the mausoleum that houses Jackson's body was being monitored by a private security firm, hired specifically to protect MJ's grave -- but as of last week, the extra protection was nowhere to be seen.

Sources at Forest Lawn confirm the security change, but insist Jackson's resting place will still be under the constant watch of their guards, 24-hour cameras, alarms, etc.

Reps at the cemetery also mentioned there hasn't been a single suspicious incident since Jackson moved into the neighborhood.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0T8h8ze2b

I wonder just what kind of incidents are they expecting to happen! I also, think the lack of incidents, is because Michael never moved in to begin with! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

TMZ~Jackson's Tomb -- The Changing of the Guards Empty Re: TMZ~Jackson's Tomb -- The Changing of the Guards

Post by ballongiraf Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:48 am

Of course. There's no need to waste money one a private security company to guard an empty tomb Smile

Reps at the cemetery also mentioned there hasn't been a single suspicious incident since Jackson moved into the neighborhood.

exactly what were they expecting? Rolling Eyes
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

TMZ~Jackson's Tomb -- The Changing of the Guards Empty Re: TMZ~Jackson's Tomb -- The Changing of the Guards

Post by Jubilee Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:48 am

I wonder if and when they will allow the public to view the tomb... I find it very disrespectful to the fans that they are not allowed in to see it. Wonder why they have reduced the guards though just another drib of information on this investigation hehe Smile xxxxxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:12 am

ballongiraf wrote:Of course. There's no need to waste money one a private security company to guard an empty tomb TMZ~Jackson's Tomb -- The Changing of the Guards Icon_smile

exactly what were they expecting? TMZ~Jackson's Tomb -- The Changing of the Guards Icon_rolleyes

When I read this I started to cry and lost all hope then I read your points. There isn't a need to guard an empty tomb. I think I feel better now and still have hope our Earth Angel is still alive.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:33 am

so what do you mean? in not empty?
I was thinking you put a guard there because you don't wanna risk anyone seing is empty...
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:39 am

Well, it could go both ways I guess. But I would imagine the "tomb" is sealed tight and no one will get into it anyway. The guards..well, if it is empty it's just an unnecessary expense. I haven't a clue because I can't get into the minds of all involved.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:16 am

Security was probably cut back some because things have somewhat "died down".
Let's face it, there are lots of crazies in the world. I really doubt it will ever be open to the public. Can you imagine if it was?....the chaos?...the graffiti, garbage left, etc. It never has been before and they are not going to make an exception for MJ. It is afterall a cemetery, a final resting place.
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by skywriter Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:55 am

TMZ~Jackson's Tomb -- The Changing of the Guards Syd_5g4g198t5lk169o0048b_original_gallery__470x317I find it a little bit strange, it hasn´t been that long since he "died". Comparing to Elvis restingplace and all the fans who still visits.
skywriter
skywriter

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by missyoumuch Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:02 am

yeah they cant protect a empty tomb the probably got fed up and wanted out i mean what fun is it guarding something when nothing is ever gonna happen cos there is no-one in side and a good deal of the fans are starting to relise that lol so all they did all day was sit about twiddling there thumbs and drinking flasks of coffee lol
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:10 am

Yeah, but Elvis' grave is at Graceland....a tourist attraction.
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:19 am

I did read that MJ was incased under inches of concrete. When Charlie Chaplins body was recovered after being stolen when his family got the body back months later it was buried under inches of concrete. If indeed MJ is not dead and there is no body then the last thing the family need is for someone to discover there is an empty tomb but then that could be easily explained by saying he is buried in a secret location. There are too many things said and done that do not add up and then the complete opposite is done. It is in my opinion a complete farce and the Jackson family (especially LaToya) could not organise a *iss up in a brewery!!

Last edited by Harleyblonde on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:22 am

LOL...Harleyblonde
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:57 am

Maybe we need to call Forest Lawn again? LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:47 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Maybe we need to call Forest Lawn again? LOL

TMZ~Jackson's Tomb -- The Changing of the Guards Lol yeah we should have to call Forest Lawn again. I know you guys are brave to call them again. TMZ~Jackson's Tomb -- The Changing of the Guards Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down