the Jacksons and my frustration!!!!

Go down

the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Empty the Jacksons and my frustration!!!!

Post by See on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:24 am

Hi y'all,

I just wanted to give my thouths on the Jackson family and how they are handeling the death of Michael.
To me it is like the family is marketing the death of Michael...Appaering on every tv show that pays, Latoya and Jermaine are using his death to promote them selfs..... It is just disgusting!!!
I mean what if this was your brother and some dr caused him to die, wouldn't you hunt this person down yourself if the police aren't doing anyting???? I know I would.
So maybe they are not me and don't like to hunt people down, wouldn't you atleast look for justice!!!
Put some pressure on the police via the media to investigate this incident, or atleast use this oppertunity to say something about the dangours of drug use!!!
How hartless are these people??? How can you plan a tribute wenn your flesh and blood is in a freazer somewere waiting to be burried??? His body was not even under the ground and they were looking on ways to make money....His own family uses him, can you really blame people like the rabbi to do the same???
I am not jugding anybody on the way they grieve, everybody has there own way...I can't look into there heads and see what is going on, so I respect that the family would like to grieve privatly since it is something personal.. But the way they are USING his death is down right disrespectfull!!!!!!!

If Michael is dead, and he is seeing how his family is acting right now it would make him turn in his grave!!!

Oke I was angry and had to get that off my chest, thanks for reading....
(pfff that really helped LOL)
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

Back to top Go down

the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Empty Re: the Jacksons and my frustration!!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:06 pm

See,
MJ is not dead, hence the Jacksons reactions to everything.
Dont you find it ODD that EVERYTHING about the court hearings, custody battle, the changing of the date of the "burial" etc was in the news constantly and in our face, almost like they wanted to make sure EVERYONE on the planet knew of their plans but yet, the family doesnt seem too concerned about finding out what actually happened to their beloved son, brother, uncle, father? Weve heard NOTHING about the case at all. Dr Murray? He could be on Pluto right now, but we'd never know it.

I know its frustrating, but they arent concerned because MJ is not dead and they know it. They were shoving the MOST important issues in our face for a reason. Plus the fact that there is no overdose/manslaughter case gives them reason to not speak about it....because nothing happened.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Empty Re: the Jacksons and my frustration!!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:07 pm

If this was a real murder case, we would definatley know it. We would see officials making statements etc.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Empty Re: the Jacksons and my frustration!!!!

Post by jpresley on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:18 pm

I know its frustrating, but they arent concerned because MJ is not dead and they know it. They were shoving the MOST important issues in our face for a reason. Plus the fact that there is no overdose/manslaughter case gives them reason to not speak about it....because nothing happened.

If this was a real murder case, we would definatley know it. We would see officials making statements etc.

Agreed. The simple fact that nothing is happening with this case IMO only supports the hoax theory. Now, people will say that everyone grieves different, blah, blah, blah, leave the children out of it, blah, blah, blah...but at the end of the day EVERYONE's behavior in this family has been 'off' since June 25th. Yes, even the kids. I just don't buy that the entire Jackson clan is this jacked up. the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Icon_rolleyes
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

Back to top Go down

the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Empty Re: the Jacksons and my frustration!!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:31 pm

The Jacksons being jacked? LOL....that just made me laugh...the wording


They over do it with everything BUT the murder case.....youd think if they wanted us to really believe MJ was dead, they'd do a better job of convincing us. Like crying hysterically maybe at the memorial and burial? NOT being interviewed by various journalists, NOT acting normal. NOT acting glad that MJ is out of the way so you can make a buck off of him, NOT going shopping days after he died, ....should I go on?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Empty Re: the Jacksons and my frustration!!!!

Post by See on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Thanks you guys... It seems so frustrading, each time I see these people, I think: if you don't care atleast, please, I begg you, ACT as if you do!!!......
If this is acting, well they suck at it!

Thanks for reminding that Michael is not dead, I'm having an off day!
I really wish Michael is a live the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Icon_sad ....
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

Back to top Go down

the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Empty Re: the Jacksons and my frustration!!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:45 pm

See wrote:Thanks you guys... It seems so frustrading, each time I see these people, I think: if you don't care atleast, please, I begg you, ACT as if you do!!!......
If this is acting, well they suck at it!

Thanks for reminding that Michael is not dead, I'm having an off day!
I really wish Michael is a live the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Icon_sad ....


He is. Wether he is coming back, I dont know. But he IS alive. How could he not be!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Empty Re: the Jacksons and my frustration!!!!

Post by See on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:50 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
See wrote:Thanks you guys... It seems so frustrading, each time I see these people, I think: if you don't care atleast, please, I begg you, ACT as if you do!!!......
If this is acting, well they suck at it!

Thanks for reminding that Michael is not dead, I'm having an off day!
I really wish Michael is a live the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Icon_sad ....


He is. Wether he is coming back, I dont know. But he IS alive. How could he not be!!

I love the way you say he's alive.... You say it as if it is a FACT that he IS alive!!!
That gives me hope, thank you!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

Back to top Go down

the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Empty Re: the Jacksons and my frustration!!!!

Post by amber on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:33 pm

He's alive!! im thinking i would be more worried if they kept quiet and hid cos then id believe he had died but the insensitivety of the family forces me to believe that they aint upset cos there aint anything to be upset for!! however i cant put a finger on wether new tv shows and singles is supposed to be a diversion or a marketing stunt.... the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Icon_scratch
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Empty Re: the Jacksons and my frustration!!!!

Post by 2000 Watts on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:58 pm

I agree. Also even if his family was so heartless and didn't care, somebody, someone close to him would be grieving. Yes, some people grieve quietly, but EVERBODY! The funeral looked like it was a wedding event and everyone was waiting for the groom instead of the deceased. I am a hospice nurse and I have never see family or friends so cold in grieving. But as we all know, MJ LIVES!

2000 Watts with a big W
2000 Watts
2000 Watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Empty Re: the Jacksons and my frustration!!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:00 pm

See wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
See wrote:Thanks you guys... It seems so frustrading, each time I see these people, I think: if you don't care atleast, please, I begg you, ACT as if you do!!!......
If this is acting, well they suck at it!

Thanks for reminding that Michael is not dead, I'm having an off day!
I really wish Michael is a live the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Icon_sad ....


He is. Wether he is coming back, I dont know. But he IS alive. How could he not be!!

I love the way you say he's alive.... You say it as if it is a FACT that he IS alive!!!
That gives me hope, thank you!!!


You are welcome!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Empty Re: the Jacksons and my frustration!!!!

Post by infinitylady on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:03 pm

The funeral when looking at it again is just a big joke! To me, they should have done a better job of making look like a funeral. Second, the picture of him on the camera to this day when I think about it makes me laugh because it is pretty much a JOKE!! the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Lol

The memorial. I am not even going to go there! the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

the Jacksons and my frustration!!!! Empty Re: the Jacksons and my frustration!!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum