Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jacksons A family dynasty.....preview....

3 posters

Go down

The Jacksons A family dynasty.....preview.... Empty The Jacksons A family dynasty.....preview....

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:45 pm

So it's true and I'm The Jacksons A family dynasty.....preview.... Suspect The Jacksons A family dynasty.....preview.... Icon_mad The Jacksons A family dynasty.....preview.... Icon_mad The Jacksons A family dynasty.....preview.... Icon_mad The Jacksons A family dynasty.....preview.... Icon_mad The Jacksons A family dynasty.....preview.... Icon_mad The Jacksons A family dynasty.....preview.... Icon_mad The Jacksons A family dynasty.....preview.... Icon_mad The Jacksons A family dynasty.....preview.... Icon_mad

Watch here :

New real life series...

http://www.aetv.com/the-jacksons-a-family-dynasty/
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

The Jacksons A family dynasty.....preview.... Empty Re: The Jacksons A family dynasty.....preview....

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Well, that is another show I will not watch.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

The Jacksons A family dynasty.....preview.... Empty Re: The Jacksons A family dynasty.....preview....

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:52 am

I despise reality tv, but I'm not sure I will be able to stop myself from checking this one out. Especially if they show episodes filmed after June 25th. I think most of it was filmed before then though.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down