Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Jackson investigation wraps up next week"

+21
Grace
yaya
fanfromspain
jpresley
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Smelly
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
See
yitsy
Harleyblonde
juliet
AugustMoon
MJSmile4Us
amber
ballongiraf
DreamsComeTrue
eva05
ILuvUMoreMJ
4evermichael71
Red Velvet
HeavyHearts
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Empty "Jackson investigation wraps up next week"

Post by HeavyHearts Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:02 am

FROM TMZ:

TMZ has learned the LAPD is on schedule to present the case against Dr. Conrad Murray to the L.A. County D.A.'s office next week.

As we first reported LAPD detectives planned to wrap up their case and present it by the second week in October. They were waiting on some written evaluations by medical professionals who reviewed the evidence surrounding Michael Jackson's death.

Our law enforcement sources say the medical reports are in and the LAPD plans to formally present the case to the D.A. next week.

Prosecutors have been working with the LAPD for months now, so it's not as if the evidence will be a surprise.

Sources say Dr. Murray is still the sole target.

One well-placed law enforcement source says there's a "70/30 chance" the D.A. will take the case to the L.A. County Grand Jury rather than charge Murray directly.

As one source said, this could be a complicated case and a lengthy preliminary hearing wouldn't have a whole lot of upside for prosecutors. A grand jury indictment would be easy to get and it would avoid a prelim.

What do you guys think will come of this?
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

"Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Empty Re: "Jackson investigation wraps up next week"

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:07 am

OMG!! nooooooooo "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_sad

This is not happening..

If they do this, Oh, no, I can't even say it

Back to top Go down

"Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Empty Re: "Jackson investigation wraps up next week"

Post by HeavyHearts Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:12 am

MagicAngel wrote:OMG!! nooooooooo "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_sad

This is not happening..

I feel the same way pale
I was having a good day until I read that
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:42 am

Well, I'll toss in my 2 cents worth of faith because personally this article did not bother me.

We have to remember that they are gong to have to do something to make this all seem very legit. By "they" I mean ALL the players, especially the "officials" involved.

Remember also, this once again, as everything else, came from TMZ not ABC, CBS or NBC (who will now probably get it from TMZ like they did the original "news", right?) Are TMZ the only ones doing "investigative reporting??"

Also, no matter what develops or what we read, let's not forget anything we already feel the strongest about that is an extreme descrpency, whatever that may be for YOU and hold on to that because nobody's willing to roll over and play stupid and we're not - (stupid) and we're not going to become so now.

My promise to myself is the same as many of you. I am not going to believe its real unless and until I know for a fact that I'm witnessesing something real and so far that has not happened.

OK, I'm going to take my shot at this article:

HeavyHearts wrote:FROM TMZ:

TMZ has learned the LAPD is on schedule to present the case against Dr. Conrad Murray to the L.A. County D.A.'s office next week.
We already know that someone from the L.A.P.D. has to be in on it just so that the city of L.A. could get away with the memorial, so what their employees have been officially "told" could mean anything or nothing.

As we first reported LAPD detectives planned to wrap up their case and present it by the second week in October. They were waiting on some written evaluations by medical professionals who reviewed the evidence surrounding Michael Jackson's death.
Be that as it may, we know that what they are going to "find" is that Dr. Murray "administered" the "fatal dose" of ... whatever ... they are (in the end) also going to "find" there was no "intent" on his part which will result in him sitting at home like he is now. JMO

Our law enforcement sources say the medical reports are in and the LAPD plans to formally present the case to the D.A. next week.
Let us watch this very carefully to see if its really the D.A. and if it is, watch for what he actually says and what he actually does. Let's look for evidence, not quotes from "sources" from the D.A.'s office or any of that.

Prosecutors have been working with the LAPD for months now, so it's not as if the evidence will be a surprise.
So TMZ is letting us know its everything we already know which takes us all back to square 1 of our theory/ies.

They sure have done a lot of investigating of other doctors, creating databases and all sorts of things just for the fact of Murray "still" (meaning, always has been?) being the "sole" target - this article reads to me as "drama" "drama" "drama"

One well-placed law enforcement source says there's a "70/30 chance" the D.A. will take the case to the L.A. County Grand Jury rather than charge Murray directly.
70/30 ??? LOL!! That's nice and safe ... not clarifying what's 70 and what's 30 but the ratio appears to the naked eye to be so ...... dramatic

As one source said, this could be a complicated case and a lengthy preliminary hearing wouldn't have a whole lot of upside for prosecutors. A grand jury indictment would be easy to get and it would avoid a prelim.
I really loved this because they gave us a built in excuse for the future complixities we can expect

and it could mean it will be a PRIVATE grand jury indictment (or let's look to see what's going on with that if its not but I have a feeling they'll find an excuse to make it so) ... if it looks "real" when they get around to it, we need to remember all the other "fake" looking stuff and realize that if this is all a sham, it could also be staged with permission from "higher courts" in the event the WP theory is right and its my personal belief at this time ftr

That they will have some kind of "drama" and at the end of the day, everyone, including Murray will be going home. That's mine for today anyway ... unless and until something convinces me otherwise.

Last edited by Red Velvet on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:45 am

MagicAngel wrote:OMG!! nooooooooo "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_sad

This is not happening..

I know MagicAngel...I can't say it either "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_sad "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_sad "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_sad "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_sad "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_sad
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:47 am

HeavyHearts wrote:

This is not happening..

I feel the same way "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_pale
I was having a good day until I read that

Me too.
Could we be wrong? Could we have been in denial in fooling ourselves? I don't want to think that, I don't want to believe that. "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_cry "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_cry "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_cry
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:56 am

did you two read my post?
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:00 am

Thanks for putting this into perspective Red Velvet. I was upset when I first read this, but you're right. I'm betting Murray will walk a free man with his license intact. Only when he is put behind bars will I consider the other horrible possibility. Not sure how they might keep him safe from rabid fans the rest of his life though. pale
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:04 am

Red Velvet wrote:did you two read my post?

I read it after I made mine..I wish I would have read yours first. You did put everything in perspective. You're right, it's only TMZ not any reputable organization.
Thank you for taking the time to lay it all out for us.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eva05 Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:51 am

As many other events in this case it can be postponed time and time again. We'll just wait and see.
eva05
eva05
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:04 am

Red Velvet wrote:Well, I'll toss in my 2 cents worth of faith because personally this article did not bother me.

We have to remember that they are gong to have to do something to make this all seem very legit. By "they" I mean ALL the players, especially the "officials" involved.

Remember also, this once again, as everything else, came from TMZ not ABC, CBS or NBC (who will now probably get it from TMZ like they did the original "news", right?) Are TMZ the only ones doing "investigative reporting??"

Also, no matter what develops or what we read, let's not forget anything we already feel the strongest about that is an extreme descrpency, whatever that may be for YOU and hold on to that because nobody's willing to roll over and play stupid and we're not - (stupid) and we're not going to become so now.

My promise to myself is the same as many of you. I am not going to believe its real unless and until I know for a fact that I'm witnessesing something real and so far that has not happened.

OK, I'm going to take my shot at this article:

HeavyHearts wrote:FROM TMZ:

We already know that someone from the L.A.P.D. has to be in on it just so that the city of L.A. could get away with the memorial, so what their employees have been officially "told" could mean anything or nothing.

Be that as it may, we know that what they are going to "find" is that Dr. Murray "administered" the "fatal dose" of ... whatever ... they are (in the end) also going to "find" there was no "intent" on his part which will result in him sitting at home like he is now. JMO

Let us watch this very carefully to see if its really the D.A. and if it is, watch for what he actually says and what he actually does. Let's look for evidence, not quotes from "sources" from the D.A.'s office or any of that.

So TMZ is letting us know its everything we already know which takes us all back to square 1 of our theory/ies.

They sure have done a lot of investigating of other doctors, creating databases and all sorts of things just for the fact of Murray "still" (meaning, always has been?) being the "sole" target - this article reads to me as "drama" "drama" "drama"

70/30 ??? LOL!! That's nice and safe ... not clarifying what's 70 and what's 30 but the ratio appears to the naked eye to be so ...... dramatic

I really loved this because they gave us a built in excuse for the future complixities we can expect

and it could mean it will be a PRIVATE grand jury indictment (or let's look to see what's going on with that if its not but I have a feeling they'll find an excuse to make it so) ... if it looks "real" when they get around to it, we need to remember all the other "fake" looking stuff and realize that if this is all a sham, it could also be staged with permission from "higher courts" in the event the WP theory is right and its my personal belief at this time ftr

That they will have some kind of "drama" and at the end of the day, everyone, including Murray will be going home. That's mine for today anyway ... unless and until something convinces me otherwise.

I totally agree with you, @Red Velvet!
How many times we've been told that Murray will be arrested very soon? I remember this took place in August and someone said that they will delay everything until Octuber...when we'll see the movie...From August...they said in two weeks Murray will be arrested...There are almost 2 months since then...
This is so BS!
They have to make the public believe that there's an investigation going on...so...they have to say something...besides, it's TMZ! We know who is TMZ, don't we? Wait to see a good story coming soon, which will give hope...
Isn't this the way TMZ did it in the last 4 months?
Oh yeahhh...I don't believe this...not a single word...
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:06 am

OK... if you're investigating someone's death, and you're close to making an arrest do you:
1: tell TMZ about it so they can put their story online and warn the suspected criminal, so said criminal can make a run for the mexican border, OR
2: shut the hell up?

I find it interesting that the LAPD has not reacted in any way to the "sources" who've been telling TMZ all sorts of crap the past 3 months. If this source really is true, then you'd think the LAPD would go out of their way to silence said source, yes? So, either the LAPD doesnt mind the public and Murray knowing (as in it's a part of the hoax) or TMZ is making this up.

Should be interesting to see if Murray disappears next week Smile Also, isnt the new this is it single scheduled to be released next week?

I dont get why they'd need to take this case to a grand jury if they have plenty of evidence (as the article says)? I thought grand jury indictments were for cases where the prosecution dont have sufficient evidence?

EDIT: If you believe in the movie theory, Murray's arrest could be a part of the movie... you know?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:09 am

A theory on this! worst case scenario.they charge murray and send him to prison,ok? so? how will we no if he's really in prison? [remember they did do an ambo shoot and claim mj was in it then he died!!] if we are getting abit too close to the truth they may have to let it appear that way..... dont loose faith,murray aint charged yet. it aint over till its over.. "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_neutral
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:14 am

TMZ is the only one reporting this thus far Smile

Since june 25th, how many times have we been told that "Murray will get arrested within 1 week"?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:24 am

TMZ is not the only one..in a recent interview on one of British talk shows, LaToya said the results of the investigation willPROBABLY be revealed within the next wk or two..so LaToya is lying or TMZ is? maybe both??
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:33 am

no offense, but La toya is not on my list of credible sources.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:34 am

its funny how theres this headline,because last night a lot of mj followers on twitter KO included expected something might happen tommorow(today) an announcent!check the twitters.
also a solid piece of evidence the voice pickup from the funeral is cancelled out by this,too many odd goings on for my liking "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_question
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:40 am

ballongiraf wrote:no offense, but La toya is not on my list of credible sources.

me neither. I'm sorry if I was not very clear about where I stand with LAtoya's answers.. "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_redface I was trying to say that I don't trust neither TMZ nor her by writing a rhetorical q. "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_smile
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:44 am

Okay, I have a question - if there is the supposed to be proof that the supposed Michael is supposed to be dead, then justice should be served and the Doctor who administered whatever on the last scene is DR.MURRAY.

But, Michael is alive and whatever the case maybe, the person who died (if there was ever) will be revealed when Dr. Murray is tried by the courts, if there will be a trial with a case of what???
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:49 am

amber wrote:A theory on this! worst case scenario.they charge murray and send him to prison,ok? so? how will we no if he's really in prison? [remember they did do an ambo shoot and claim mj was in it then he died!!] if we are getting abit too close to the truth they may have to let it appear that way..... dont loose faith,murray aint charged yet. it aint over till its over.. "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_neutral

I agree with this. Even if Doc Murray is arrested and charged it does not prove MJ is dead at all-it just proves that the brilliant mind of MJ has thought of everything. I think perhaps the only thing it will prove is MJ will not make a comeback as many of you believe and hope, well not as we have known him. There are too many people now who believe in the hoax and I think they may realize something needs to be done to shut up all the believers of the hoax up. We are getting uncomfortably close- think about it? If you thought all was about to be revealed wouldn't you try to convince everyone? I think if Doc Murray is charged and found guilty how do we know he is actually serving a sentence? I did read somewhere that he was born in Grenada and brought up in Trinidad so he is no stranger to living abroad and may get a new identity. I think he was made a scapegoat in all this. They have to make it convincing but dont worry, LaToya will probably open her mouth again and tell us a load of BS on different occasions and then we will know it is all part of the hoax.
DONT WORRY GUY'S- THEY HAVE TO MAKE IT LOOK CONVINCING!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:05 am

I have a question...and just wondering??? Please do not bite my head off as I am not trying to be a smartass or anything.
Exactly what kind of proof would people need as "solid" proof MJ is in fact dead?
And, please do not say....pictures of him dead in a coffin, etc., because we know that is just plain foolish and would never happen with any celebrity or anyone in fact.
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:24 am

yitsy wrote:I have a question...and just wondering??? Please do not bite my head off as I am not trying to be a smartass or anything.
Exactly what kind of proof would people need as "solid" proof MJ is in fact dead?
And, please do not say....pictures of him dead in a coffin, etc., because we know that is just plain foolish and would never happen with any celebrity or anyone in fact.

I speak for myself and I hope many others but I think it has gone past the stage for proof. There have been too many consistances and lies for me to think otherwise. I don't know what would make me believe he is in fact dead but it certainly wont be something like the arrest of Doc Murray and I do think at this stage no matter what the Jacksons did or said to convince us there will always be that doubt.
As for the pictures in a coffin-it is not foolish as many celebrities have an open casket. There is even a photo floating around of MJ kissing James Brown in his open casket and James was driven in a glass horse drawn carriage through the streets of New York and 3 public memorials were given ALL with an open casket. Many heads of state round the world have been in an open casket so people can file past and pay their respects. We know in the case of MJ it was all staged and it has for me gone past the stage of thinking he his dead-3 months is a long time and I have not changed my opinion at all.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:38 am

Thanks. Yes, you are correct. Some have had "open casket" and "paraded" around for the world to see. BUT, I believe its the families choice on what kind of arrangements they have. Now in MJ's case, with the Jackson's.....who knows....I think Momma Katherine was pulling the strings there and its what she wanted.
Time will tell I guess.....
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:01 am

yitsy wrote:Thanks. Yes, you are correct. Some have had "open casket" and "paraded" around for the world to see. BUT, I believe its the families choice on what kind of arrangements they have. Now in MJ's case, with the Jackson's.....who knows....I think Momma Katherine was pulling the strings there and its what she wanted.

Also LaToya changing her mind as often as she changes her underwear (sorry but I couldn't resist that!) first the kids saw MJ in his coffin, then his face was badly damaged, then he looked beautiful as if he was sleeping, then the kids saw him again after two and half months and he was made up AGAIN (after two and half months!!) and she also gave conflicting different stories as to whom did the make up on "dead" MJ. She would not win an oscar for acting that's for sure!!
"Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:55 am

I hope this is pure BS. Seriously, if it happens, then I'm lost, completely. I have been griveing very strongly, I still am, but this would be to much. I still believe Michael to be alive, and like I said ealier, the only thing wich can change my mind, is if Murray get's convicted and thrown to jail.

There is noway Michael would sit back, and let murray go to jail, if he didn't do anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:14 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I hope this is pure BS. Seriously, if it happens, then I'm lost, completely. I have been griveing very strongly, I still am, but this would be to much. I still believe Michael to be alive, and like I said ealier, the only thing wich can change my mind, is if Murray get's convicted and thrown to jail.

There is noway Michael would sit back, and let murray go to jail, if he didn't do anything

Dont worry-even if he is convicted how will we know if he is serving a sentence? He could be anywhere in the world. They would have had to have thought out this hoax very well and maybe if there were repercussions and people making waves and believing in a hoax then maybe they have to act accordingly and that would mean charging Doc Murray. I for one would be surprised if he is charged but even if he is do not give up the hope and faith for as you know we cannot believe everything we are told. It is not the end of our hoax beliefs even if he is arrested (not mine anyway) and as I said LaToya will probably have lots to say regarding the matter and give us even more hope when she keeps giving us a whole different set of stories and lies.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:21 am

I think that Murray will be arrested end of the month (anybody wanne place a bet), just like dr feelgood!!! That would make 4 months, he won't be charged and his licence to kill/practice medicine will be taken a way!!! It would be like history repeating its self...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:20 am

You guys know whats gonna happen dont you?

There will be the court hearings and TMZ will be there outside the courthouse. They will be given a piece of paper and they will stick in fron of their cameras and it will say one of two things...."Dr Murray has been found guilty and he is in jail for a long time" OR "Dr murray is not guilty and MJ will be back soon"

We wont see ANY evidence of him going in or out of the courthouse or anything. They will just give us the rundown of whats happening. We wont even SEE Dr Murray.

It will all be Bullshit....it will happen BEFORE TII comes out...guarenteed.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:27 am

Alright Jacksonologist, your busted! Put your hands where I can see them, your working for TMZ aren't you?
Are you the 'source' they keep reffering to? Lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:34 am

I am actually!!! I work for TMZ and I know EVERYTHING!!!!!

Seriously, you know its gonna be some BS arrest, BS prelim hearing, BS trial, BS conviction....if he even IS convisted. I think he'll get away with it...cus he DID NOTHING!!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:43 am

Seriously though, I do agree with what your saying, I don't think there will be any arrest.
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:54 am

But even IF there´ll be an arrest, it doesn´t matter to me. If this indeed is a hoax, which I believe 100%, there needs to happen things. Come on people. This guy killed THE KOP and gets away? What did you expect. Of course he´ll be arrested and all that, but it´s just an act. They need to give closure to the public. I don´t think Murray really is going to be thrown in jail, like for real.They´ll just say he is. Again, this means 0 to me. But thanks for the info Harleyblonde.

Cheer up and don´t be discouraged, whatever you do Wink
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:57 am

If there is an arrest AND conviction to give closure to the public, that will be a very bad sign for me. I will then start to think MJ is really dead...or at least not coming back.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by See Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:06 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:If there is an arrest AND conviction to give closure to the public, that will be a very bad sign for me. I will then start to think MJ is really dead...or at least not coming back.

And you are right this will all happen before or during the movie!!!
It is going to be like playing a script.
You know they can lock him up for getting Michael drugs, or using fake names to get drugs or what not...
If Murray gets locked up for causing Michael to die........... I'm done with this investigation.
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:08 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
yitsy wrote:Thanks. Yes, you are correct. Some have had "open casket" and "paraded" around for the world to see. BUT, I believe its the families choice on what kind of arrangements they have. Now in MJ's case, with the Jackson's.....who knows....I think Momma Katherine was pulling the strings there and its what she wanted.

Also LaToya changing her mind as often as she changes her underwear (sorry but I couldn't resist that!) first the kids saw MJ in his coffin, then his face was badly damaged, then he looked beautiful as if he was sleeping, then the kids saw him again after two and half months and he was made up AGAIN (after two and half months!!) and she also gave conflicting different stories as to whom did the make up on "dead" MJ. She would not win an oscar for acting that's for sure!!
"Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Lol

And, don't forget the Gold Belt!!! "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_rr "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Lol
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfromspain Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:15 am

yitsy wrote:I have a question...and just wondering??? Please do not bite my head off as I am not trying to be a smartass or anything.

I've been asking myself that same question. I guess I don't really need "solid" proof that MJ is dead, but in order to believe he is dead, I would need ANSWERS & EXPLANATIONS for ALL suspicious events that have occurred since June 25th. NOTHING adds up. There has to be some kind of explanation for everything that has happened.

Does that make sense? "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_rolleyes
fanfromspain
fanfromspain
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by See Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:20 am

fanfromspain wrote:

I've been asking myself that same question. I guess I don't really need "solid" proof that MJ is dead, but in order to believe he is dead, I would need ANSWERS & EXPLANATIONS for ALL suspicious events that have occurred since June 25th. NOTHING adds up. There has to be some kind of explanation for everything that has happened.

Wenn Murray is locked up and we get some strait true statments form officials!!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:22 am

fanfromspain wrote:

for me to believe MJ was dead??

If a CORONER or DOCTOR announced his death and not Jerkmaine.
If Paris and the kids and Katherine actually cried at the memorial.
If we saw officials making statements as to the investigation.
If we saw Dr Murray more
If we had the REAL autopsy report in the beginning.
many MANY other things...

They seem to be dragging their heels....like theyre stalling for some reason.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:24 am

OK... if you're investigating someone's death, and you're close to making an arrest do you:
1: tell TMZ about it so they can put their story online and warn the suspected criminal, so said criminal can make a run for the mexican border, OR
2: shut the hell up?

I find it interesting that the LAPD has not reacted in any way to the "sources" who've been telling TMZ all sorts of crap the past 3 months. If this source really is true, then you'd think the LAPD would go out of their way to silence said source, yes? So, either the LAPD doesnt mind the public and Murray knowing (as in it's a part of the hoax) or TMZ is making this up.

Should be interesting to see if Murray disappears next week "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_smile Also, isnt the new this is it single scheduled to be released next week?

Exactly, Ballon. Why haven't there been any announcements, proclamations, etc, from the LAPD themselves? Hmm? Throughout the last 3 months, what has the primary news source been in relation to MJ's case? T-M-Z. Who are their "sources"? Are said law enforcement sources working diligently to completely foil their own damn case by releasing this information (i) at all and (2) through a tabloid news source?! Think about it! As far as Murray is concerned, WTF is he?? How can the last person to see MJ alive, the person who ostensibly gave him a lethal does of...er, something, just disafreakingpear w/o a trace?? Why hasn't TMZ been all over his @ss? Why aren't they talking about where the hell this guy is? Instead we get to hear all about his baby mama (one of 'em anyway) going to court to testify re her stash of Propofol. But, where is Murray?? Yoohoo Murray, come out, come out wherever you are! Pfft! I predict that we will never see him enter a courtroom and that he will certainly never see jail time. Keep the faith, people.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:26 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
fanfromspain wrote:

If we saw Dr Murray more

exactly! i think this has all been so meticulously planned so that we can hold onto hope and see just how much of this doesn't add up.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:33 am

If we saw Dr Murray more

LOLing at the Jerkmaine! For me to believe even the possibility that Michael is dead, I would need a formal PRESS CONFERENCE that includes the LAPD, the Coroners Office, the physician who worked on him that day at UCLA, hell, I would need to hear from pretty much everyone we haven't thus far heard from. They would need to outline EXACTLY what happened, when it happened, how it went down. They would need to treat Murray as an actual suspect in a homocide investigation, rather than a guest having tea and crumpets over at Bratton's house. This is all just for starters. The list is long and, quite frankly, even if all of the above happened (which it will NOT), I still would never be even 50% convinced that Michael is dead.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:09 am

Don't worry too much. Today is the 7th of october right - a day made for an anouncement... weren't we waiting for news?

If they want to concentrate on a fast trial without too many persons involved, they have to do it with the big one.

I assume a quick and dirty one in order to avoid too many questions into the right direction.
And if Murray has to see jail, there will be a good account filled for all his obligations, family etc. and he will get out again.

I forgot: in Trinidad there were these news on current Conrad Murray:
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161498359

Local medics: Jackson's doctor a good guy

Monday, June 29th 2009

"Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Pix

"Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Pix
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tr> <td align="center">"Jackson investigation wraps up next week" N4</td>
</tr>
<tr> <td class="caption">co-operating:
Dr Conrad Murray</td>
</tr>
</table>

EVEN
AS Los Angeles police shifted their focus away from Michael Jackson's
cardiologist Dr Conrad Murray, who grew up in Trinidad, members of the
medical fraternity came out in his support.

UNC Senator and Caroni East MP Dr Tim Gopeesingh recalled that when
no other local cardiologist wanted to help set up the Cardiac
Cauterisation Laboratory at the St Clair Medical Centre, Murray was
there to get the project off the ground.

"I did not know him personally, but I was introduced to him by
(cardiologist) Dr (Ronald Henry), we of course, have been working at St
Clair for over 20 years now, and Dr Henry brought him into do some work
at St Clair, where a number of surgeons were reluctant to do the type
of surgery, in terms of aortic aneurysms, which is dissection of the
aorta which could cause death and this cardiologist was there to do the
stunting which would prevent surgery and give the patient a better
opportunity of surviving," he said.

Gopeesingh, an obstetrician/gynaecologist by profession, was
speaking to reporters at the Trinidad and Tobago Medical Association's
15th Annual Medical Conference at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Port of
Spain yesterday when he made the statement about Murray who, on
numerous occasions visited the shores of Trinidad and Tobago after
migrating to the United States back in the 1960's.

Another local doctor as well as a director of a medical clinic, who
spoke on the condition of anonymity, said they also had interactions
with Murray professionally and vouched for his competence.

Entertainment news network
TMZ.com yesterday reported that, according to the American Board of
Medical Specialties directory, Murray was a specialist in internal
medicine and that he was born in 1953 in Grenada. He received his
medical degree in 1989 from Meharry Medical College in Nashville,
Tennessee.
Local residents, schoolmates and neighbours, including doctors from
the St Clair Medical Centre in St Clair, however, told the Express that
Murray grew up in San Juan.
Murray, who was with Jackson during his final moments, was
questioned on Saturday by investigators from the Los Angeles Police
Department (LAPD) for three hours to explain his actions. However, his
spokeswoman, Miranda Sevcik, told US media that Murray said he was not
a suspect.

"I saw on all the international media that his competence has never
been questioned and from what I saw he had some financial problems, and
many doctors do have financial problems, but his competence as a
cardiologist remains unquestionable," added Gopeesingh.

-Aabida Allaham

And this is giving very interesting facts about another Conrad Murray, having been wrongly accused (which reminded me a lot of Mikes trials - coincidence?):

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293&forum=1&topic=4371

So don't worry - neither is Mike dead nor will it end dramatically IMO.

;-)
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:16 am

A second thread on wrongly accused and unjustly convicted Conrad Murray is this one:
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293&forum=16&topic=3687
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:22 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:23 am

juliet wrote:Okay, I have a question - if there is the supposed to be proof that the supposed Michael is supposed to be dead, then justice should be served and the Doctor who administered whatever on the last scene is DR.MURRAY.

But, Michael is alive and whatever the case maybe, the person who died (if there was ever) will be revealed when Dr. Murray is tried by the courts, if there will be a trial with a case of what???

I find your comment very interesting...what IF it was the supposed Michael (Jack London) who was overdosed by Dr. Death...This kinda supports Annie's theory, but instead of AK killing JL it was Murray all along.

OK and yeah, Juliet, what if the real person who died is revealed in court? Interesting that the chief is resigning, the movie showing, and Dr. Murray taken to court "coincidentally" all by the end of October...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:34 am

I am going on vacation from Oct 17th - 24th. this is really goona suck cus where we're going is up in the Virginia mountains. In a cabin, with NO TV and NO PHONE and NO INTERNET!!!

GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDD. Im going to be dying to get on here!! I'll probably miss all the good stuff.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:44 am

I knew this what was going to go down next week!
Don't sweat it guys. Trust me.

"Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_biggrin
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:47 am

what do you know Illusionist? TELL US!!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:53 am

A little birdy said something is suppose to happen in mid-October. I figured either an arrest or Grand Jury. "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" Icon_lol
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:03 pm

A little birdy huh? Was it the Informer?

Speaking of Informer...is there a way to sign up for his blog?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next