Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Jackson investigation wraps up next week"

+21
Grace
yaya
fanfromspain
jpresley
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Smelly
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
See
yitsy
Harleyblonde
juliet
AugustMoon
MJSmile4Us
amber
ballongiraf
DreamsComeTrue
eva05
ILuvUMoreMJ
4evermichael71
Red Velvet
HeavyHearts
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Jackson investigation wraps up next week"

Post by jpresley Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:07 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I am going on vacation from Oct 17th - 24th. this is really goona suck cus where we're going is up in the Virginia mountains. In a cabin, with NO TV and NO PHONE and NO INTERNET!!!

GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDD. Im going to be dying to get on here!! I'll probably miss all the good stuff.

I feel for you my Slacka Sista! I was on vacation when the 'burial' took place and it was near to impossible to stay connected w/ hubby constantly up my butt asking what I was doing on the laptop! The only thing that kept me somewhat sane twitter and internet access on my phone. LOL
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

"Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Jackson investigation wraps up next week"

Post by Grace Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:08 pm

Another spectaculum to be watched in first row ... LOL

Just hope that Doc Murray is keeping his moral up.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:13 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I am going on vacation from Oct 17th - 24th. this is really goona suck cus where we're going is up in the Virginia mountains. In a cabin, with NO TV and NO PHONE and NO INTERNET!!!

GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDD. Im going to be dying to get on here!! I'll probably miss all the good stuff.

Dont worry, I dont think much will happen before the showing of TII and as you have been thinking, investigating, digging, watching etc etc all Michaels hoax death it will probably do you good to clear and refresh your mind. You look forward to the nice break and enjoy it. You never know-when you return things may begin to unravel with the movie.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:20 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:A little birdy huh? Was it the Informer?

Speaking of Informer...is there a way to sign up for his blog?

Nope. Not the informer.
Informer doesn't have a blog.
He just posts on Larry King Live Blog.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:22 pm

I count on

"TIRI", a movie called "This Is REALLY It" (or would it be

"THII" Thriller II ?)

written, directed, starred, executed and published by Michael Jackson.

"This is it" has not even publicity - why? No covering on shows, print, previews, nothing.

Why? Because it's not the right movie.
As Souza and MO said in this case, everything is available twice.
So I am waiting for the second one which will be the right one.

Alternative: ticket sales are a catastrophy and they resign and cancel this movie just like the Vienna tribute.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:I hope this is pure BS. Seriously, if it happens, then I'm lost, completely. I have been griveing very strongly, I still am, but this would be to much. I still believe Michael to be alive, and like I said ealier, the only thing wich can change my mind, is if Murray get's convicted and thrown to jail.

There is noway Michael would sit back, and let murray go to jail, if he didn't do anything

Dont worry-even if he is convicted how will we know if he is serving a sentence? He could be anywhere in the world. They would have had to have thought out this hoax very well and maybe if there were repercussions and people making waves and believing in a hoax then maybe they have to act accordingly and that would mean charging Doc Murray. I for one would be surprised if he is charged but even if he is do not give up the hope and faith for as you know we cannot believe everything we are told. It is not the end of our hoax beliefs even if he is arrested (not mine anyway) and as I said LaToya will probably have lots to say regarding the matter and give us even more hope when she keeps giving us a whole different set of stories and lies.
I absolutely agree with you harley, whats to say his names really dr murray anyway i mean you can legally change your name by depoll i dont no but it could be a possability...
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:28 pm

yaya wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
fanfromspain wrote:
yitsy wrote:I have a question...and just wondering??? Please do not bite my head off as I am not trying to be a smartass or anything.
Exactly what kind of proof would people need as "solid" proof MJ is in fact dead?
And, please do not say....pictures of him dead in a coffin, etc., because we know that is just plain foolish and would never happen with any celebrity or anyone in fact.

I've been asking myself that same question. I guess I don't really need "solid" proof that MJ is dead, but in order to believe he is dead, I would need ANSWERS & EXPLANATIONS for ALL suspicious events that have occurred since June 25th. NOTHING adds up. There has to be some kind of explanation for everything that has happened.

Does that make sense? "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

for me to believe MJ was dead??

If a CORONER or DOCTOR announced his death and not Jerkmaine.
If Paris and the kids and Katherine actually cried at the memorial.
If we saw officials making statements as to the investigation.
If we saw Dr Murray more
If we had the REAL autopsy report in the beginning.
many MANY other things...

They seem to be dragging their heels....like theyre stalling for some reason.

exactly! i think this has all been so meticulously planned so that we can hold onto hope and see just how much of this doesn't add up.

@JACKSONLOGIST

Jerkmaine was that on purpose or is it a spelling mistake??
One thing is for sure, it cracked me up "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Grace wrote:I count on

"THII" Thriller II ?)

"This is it" has not even publicity - why? No covering on shows, print, previews, nothing.

Alternative: ticket sales are a catastrophy and they resign and cancel this movie just like the Vienna tribute.

i think a few fans on twitter dropped a few hints that something was happening today yesterday,check those twitters.
KENNY O dropped a subtle hint that it could be cancelled replying to someone by twitter...
were just wanting and waiting for that MAJOR CLUE that gets fans talking about... could he?
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:36 pm

AugustMoon wrote:
Grace wrote:I count on

"THII" Thriller II ?)

i think a few fans on twitter dropped a few hints that something was happening today yesterday,check those twitters.
KENNY O dropped a subtle hint that it could be cancelled replying to someone by twitter...
were just wanting and waiting for that MAJOR CLUE that gets fans talking about... could he?

what, KO hinted that the movie might be cancelled?? can you post exactly what was said? and i thought ticket sales were skyrocketing...at least that's what was reported. they've been going slow in my own neck of the woods.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:44 pm

@ Illusionist.....no informer? Is it someone we all know?

@ Harley......I know. I do need a much needed break. I know how to handle my emotions now that Ive experienced so much over the last 3 months but I need to just get away and I cannot wait. but Im sad that I won be able to come here! I'll end up looking for a library in VA and sneaking a peak!!

@MBMJ - JERKmaine was on purpose. Or how about GERMaine? I saw someone use the JErkmaine thing on here.

@Augustmoon....WTF about KO twitters? When did he say that?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:45 pm

will see if i can find it ,it was replying to someone as only KO cann do,on crack "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Icon_smile
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:35 pm

Hee hee, JERKmaine and GERMaine are so funny! How about LaTOILET? or LaTOYS R US?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Hee hee, JERKmaine and GERMaine are so funny! How about LaTOILET? or LaTOYS R US?

I think I tinkled a little bit!!! LaTOILET!!!! "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:14 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Hee hee, JERKmaine and GERMaine are so funny! How about LaTOILET? or LaTOYS R US?

I think I tinkled a little bit!!! LaTOILET!!!! "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol

ROFL LaTOILET! That's hilarious!!! "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol "Jackson investigation wraps up next week" - Page 2 Lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:17 pm

"and it could mean it will be a PRIVATE grand jury indictment (or let's look to see what's going on with that if its not but I have a feeling they'll find an excuse to make it so) ... if it looks "real" when they get around to it, we need to remember all the other "fake" looking stuff and realize that if this is all a sham, it could also be staged with permission from "higher courts" in the event the WP theory is right and its my personal belief at this time ftr"

The first time the possiblity of a grand jury was mentioned in the news it was said to be a "secret grand jury"
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:21 pm

I´m listening to TMZ Live and Harvey just said that if this goes to be a secret grand jury thing no media will be allowed in there. So how do we know it´s really going to take place? It´s like the hearing in the beginning after MJ´s "death", we never saw anyone go in and out. He even said, and this I´m highly not sure of if I heard right, but he sais either Murray´s lawyer wouldn´t be there OR Murray wouldn´t be in the court room. If it goes to a secret grand jury process kind of thing.

Next question was "will Murray be convicted" and Harvey is aaaaalways so neervous about this question and kinda raises the voice a bit and underrates the importance of the question and he´s like "weell...seeee...you can never know" bla bla bla. "I´t s a complicated case" is also one of his favourites.

Exciting to see where it all is going to go.

Last edited by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:39 pm

Want to share something. I had a dream a few days ago. I was in a place - it looked like a museum. Dr. Murray was there, like an ordinary visitor. Then the police got into the museum and arrested him. While being arrested he laughed all the time. They went away and I woke up. I wonder if it this dream means something. Why did I see this man laughing? Maybe it's because his arrest is not to be taken seriously IF it happens? Or maybe because he won't be arrested at all??
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2