Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing..

+26
EarthAngel90
MJonMyMind
dimmer louise
kdkennedy74
MJhunny
shasta2001
billiejean17
Christiana
H'aime
mjssoulmate
neverlandprincess
juliet
MJFOREVER
MJFoReVeRandAlways
April-R
GirlInTheMirror1
andrea_garay2005
4evermichael71
Banessa
ILuvUMoreMJ
heartbroken
spider monkey
lou
amber
Harleyblonde
HeavyHearts
30 posters

Go down

OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Empty OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing..

Post by HeavyHearts Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:45 pm

Okay, how odd is this.

The security footage from the rented house where MJ was staying when he 'died' went missing. It was apparently "destroyed" before police got ahold of it or something. I can't remember the full details but I remember hearing about it before I believed MJ was still alive and I thought to myself "hmm that is really strange, maybe something happened that we dont know about"

Does anybody have any more information on this that they can remember?
What do you think about it going missing? obvious sign he isn't really dead?
because if everything happened that they said it did, why would the footage need to be destroyed?

all we'd see is Michael awake,
Murray comes in, gives him propofol
Michael goes to sleep and doesnt move?

(sorry if there is a topic on this. feel free to delete if there is :3 )
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Empty Re: OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing..

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Yes, I have always wondered about this. Michael was very security conscious especially with the Children and it doesn't make sense to be worried for his life and to not bother with security tapes so we can assume there were some and either removed for the hoax or after the hoax and destroyed. What do others think?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Empty Re: OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing..

Post by amber Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:03 pm

Yes i heard about that,also no land line phone which is rubbish cos they said he used intenet so there must of been a live line... the footage would of showed michael getting some stuff together thanking the doc and bodyguard for their help and then leaving the house..vertical OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Icon_cheers .. seriously tho yes we could do with knowing what happened to tapes
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:08 pm

I think it's very odd that the footage went missing and we've never heard of it again. Why did the footage go missing? Either it was the "murderer" - and in this case I think the police would have found it and it would have been all over the news - or the cameras were turned of in order to hide the hoax.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:14 pm

lou wrote:I think it's very odd that the footage went missing and we've never heard of it again. Why did the footage go missing? Either it was the "murderer" - and in this case I think the police would have found it and it would have been all over the news - or the cameras were turned of in order to hide the hoax.
Excellent quote guys yes surely police or anyone would of found something of cameras if it was foul play???
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by spider monkey Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:09 am

and we don't hear about it anymore, do we? not as an aspect of the investigation. the family's not even following it up. so what's really up OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Icon_silent
spider monkey
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by heartbroken Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:16 am

The family doesnt really seem to eager to follow anything up. With all the questions and mysteries surrounding his " Death ", they are not too concerned with finding answers. If it was my child...I would be on the police steps from morning to night wanting answers. JMO OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Icon_evil
heartbroken
heartbroken

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:16 am

The security tapes are a big part of the puzzle. I wish they'd tell us more about what happened to them...were they missing, not turned on, or what? And if it was Murray who took them, how did he have access to them if MJ's security was in the house? OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Eusa_think
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:40 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:The security tapes are a big part of the puzzle. I wish they'd tell us more about what happened to them...were they missing, not turned on, or what? And if it was Murray who took them, how did he have access to them if MJ's security was in the house? OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Eusa_think

I agree the tapes are the key and hold the answer to what may have happen on June 25th! But notice how no one seems to care about them anymore? In any other high profile case the media and the police as well as the family would have been all over in wanting to find out what happened to those tapes.

Unless...The tapes either never existed or have been in the Jackson's possession all along? and correct me if I am wrong but why if they are the key, is the police not mentioning them at all? Or have I missed something? Just a thought and my late night ramblings!
Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:46 am

No you're right...no one's mentioned them since the beginning of this whole mess. We all know MJ was really into security for obvious reasons, so I have no doubt there would be cameras all over that house. Someone knows where the tapes are. Unless MJ's security was in cahoots with Conrad Murder et al, if the police really don't have them, then it seems most likely that Michael does. OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Imrgreen
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:55 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:No you're right...no one's mentioned them since the beginning of this whole mess. We all know MJ was really into security for obvious reasons, so I have no doubt there would be cameras all over that house. Someone knows where the tapes are. Unless MJ's security was in cahoots with Conrad Murder et al, if the police really don't have them, then it seems most likely that Michael does. OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Imrgreen

Please don't bash me when I say this but IMO Michael has the tapes because hey show he's alive. I feel he took them with him when he left. It's just my opinion and I could be wrong. If I'm out of turn by saying this, I'm sorry
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:00 am

Why would anyone bash you for that? Laughing That's what we're all hoping I'm pretty sure! Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:02 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:No you're right...no one's mentioned them since the beginning of this whole mess. We all know MJ was really into security for obvious reasons, so I have no doubt there would be cameras all over that house. Someone knows where the tapes are. Unless MJ's security was in cahoots with Conrad Murder et al, if the police really don't have them, then it seems most likely that Michael does. OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Imrgreen

Please don't bash me when I say this but IMO Michael has the tapes because hey show he's alive. I feel he took them with him when he left. It's just my opinion and I could be wrong. If I'm out of turn by saying this, I'm sorry

You shouldn't be sorry and no one should bash you either! It's your opinion and we should all respect it Smile Besides I agree with you. I think they reveal a lot more than just the day by day activities. It's only obvious for MJ to hold them since if they happen to fall in the wrong hands then MJ's cover would be reveal too soon that is if he is planning on revealing the hoax. Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:05 am

@Banessa-Thank you for your kind words.
Your sig is so cute Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spider monkey Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:06 am

yes, i think we were just being sarcastic above OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Icon_smile

something like
Police: security tapes are missing
XXX : shhhhh, they're with MJ!
Police: oh, ok...sorry..keeping my big mouth shut OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Icon_sad
spider monkey
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:17 am

yes, this is a posibility....at the beggining my first thought about this was that the doctor took them because they prove he is guilty of murderer....but you guys are right: security was there and I don't think Murray had any business to know there the tapes are...he was just a doctor....
OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Icon_biggrin
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:23 am

4evermichael71 wrote:@Banessa-Thank you for your kind words.
Your sig is so cute Smile

No need to thank me Smile and Thank you for the sig comment. I think it's cute too! Wink

@Spider Monkey Lol thanks for the mini script Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:38 am

4evermichael71 wrote:

I think you could be right!
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by April-R Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:28 am

didn't hear about the missing tapes thx.. interesting and another odd thing
Love the idea of Michael taking them with him Smile
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:40 am

Banessa wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:The security tapes are a big part of the puzzle. I wish they'd tell us more about what happened to them...were they missing, not turned on, or what? And if it was Murray who took them, how did he have access to them if MJ's security was in the house? OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Eusa_think

I agree the tapes are the key and hold the answer to what may have happen on June 25th! But notice how no one seems to care about them anymore? In any other high profile case the media and the police as well as the family would have been all over in wanting to find out what happened to those tapes.

Unless...The tapes either never existed or have been in the Jackson's possession all along? and correct me if I am wrong but why if they are the key, is the police not mentioning them at all? Or have I missed something? Just a thought and my late night ramblings!
Wink

You read my mind. It should have been, to this day, all over the news becase they are so crucial.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:48 am

Wasnt that just a bull story?? that the security footage where missing??
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:52 am

Was it? Shocked
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:07 pm

I don't know if it was or not. How can we really know anything for sure through the media? I still think there must have been security footage, so where is it now? If the police have it they're not saying. Now that I think about it, have they said anything to do with this case at all?!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:22 am

There has been nothing new in a while, it seems like all sources are avoiding it like the plague. I've stated my thoughts on that and I stand by them Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:51 am

4evermichael71 wrote:

Hey, Dont apologise, it is your opinion and a very good one as I think most will agree with you. The tapes will probably show MJ and those involved trying very hard not to laugh and they will all be sat up. If it was indeed a legitate call to the emergency services then I could picture them trying not to giggle.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

Hey, Dont apologise, it is your opinion and a very good one as I think most will agree with you. The tapes will probably show MJ and those involved trying very hard not to laugh and they will all be sat up. If it was indeed a legitate call to the emergency services then I could picture them trying not to giggle.

Yep, I can picture that too Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:03 am

Yes, no need to apologize for your opinions 4EVERMICHAEL and my thoughts about the tapes are just the same. Michael wouldn't be leaving behind proof that he is alive. Remember, he is very clever and a perfectionist-no slip ups, no room for error and I agree also with BANESSA.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:15 am

juliet wrote:Yes, no need to apologize for your opinions 4EVERMICHAEL and my thoughts about the tapes are just the same. Michael wouldn't be leaving behind proof that he is alive. Remember, he is very clever and a perfectionist-no slip ups, no room for error and I agree also with BANESSA.

No, he wouldn't. He is very clever and I'm sure thought of every detail.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:44 pm

Has there ever been an update on thi? I remember thi being talked about like in the weeks after and then -nuthin-just like everything else...just like ppl 4got about Thomme Thomme-why the freak is he not being investigated? See-I pray to God this is a hoax ,otherwise The LAPD doesnt care what happened.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Not heard it mentioned again.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:20 pm

I completely forgot about these. It really is "the" missing piece. Nothing adds up, but it's completely on purpose. I guess that's why it's been so difficult putting everything that happened on June 25th together in any way that makes sense.
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:04 pm

Guys, let's keep in mind that we don't even know there actually were tapes. That could all just be rumor because I don't think we've ever heard the police, the family, or anyone else who is relevant mention anything about tapes. Also, this is the digital age, so chances are there weren't any actual tapes. This data, if it exists at all, could have been stored on CD/DVD, or solely on a computer tied to the security system. I remember hearing rumors about security tapes too, but never from anyone official or "in the know." So it could have been something as simple as some journalist saying hey, MJ must have had security, so he must have had tapes, so where'd they go? And then it just went on from there.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by billiejean17 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:13 pm

How convieniant for all the tapes to go missing??
billiejean17
billiejean17
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 56
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by shasta2001 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:20 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:

I think the tapes missing certainly point to Michael having them.
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:25 pm

can we actually confirm the existence of thes tapes????
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Lets not forget that Alvarez (?) was missing after MJ left as well so IMO its reasonable to think that he helped MJ get out of town and he took the tapes as well to cover MJ's tracks.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by dimmer louise Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:06 am

those tapes are missing for a good reason we just have to find out why?
dimmer louise
dimmer louise

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:34 am

juliet wrote: Michael wouldn't be leaving behind proof that he is alive. Remember, he is very clever and a perfectionist-no slip ups, no room for error and I agree also with BANESSA.

I also agree with this comment, if infact, MJs running the show!!!

If hes not, then I dont want to think about what has happened in regards to the tapes

becasue it wouldnt be good news at all. OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Icon_rr
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am

MJhunny wrote:can we actually confirm the existence of thes tapes????

No, I don't think there is any evidence they exist. It was only mentioned in the press. We just know MJ was very security conscious.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:43 am

Michael is a true defintion of a Perfectionist .... he wouldn't leave anything unless he wanted people to know ... I am guessing this because I am a little bit of a perfectionist myself ..... & it is always said " Perfectionists never leave anything behind - no matter what it is or said or done".

I am stating a opinion not a fact - something off my head when I am thinking or typing ... Michael , so far is the Websters Dictionary on Being a OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Icon_biggrin "Perfectionist" OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Icon_biggrin .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:14 am

Not only is it strange that they are missing. But no one seems to really care one way or the other. It's oops they're gone. Next. I have always beleived that Michael took them and his masters before "E" or who ever that was, left on the stretcher, lol. Is there any earlier footage of a helicopter hovering about before all this chaos broke out that fateful morning? For a case this sensational, they sure are doing a sloppy job. They all look like incompetent jokes, from the doctor to the coroner and every other joe in between. They need to get their ish together.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mjboogie Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:03 am

I am starting to believe that MJ has them or LAPD. But also has anyone found any footage , or interviews of Latoya or Janet speaking on what exactly was removed from the house? I mean they went in a few days before LAPD even went in so.... maybe they mentioned the tapes? If not my next guess would be Murray? Then whose to say those tapes have not been destroyed you know?
mjboogie
mjboogie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:08 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

Don't be sorry, I agree. OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Icon_smile
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:09 am

Banessa wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

Of course...lack of the tapes is a clear proof that the hoax is real. Or Dr. Murray 'arranged' them. OMG, I just remembered. Security footage missing.. Icon_scratch

You shouldn't be sorry and no one should bash you either! It's your opinion and we should all respect it Smile Besides I agree with you. I think they reveal a lot more than just the day by day activities. It's only obvious for MJ to hold them since if they happen to fall in the wrong hands then MJ's cover would be reveal too soon that is if he is planning on revealing the hoax. Smile
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down