Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMZ has got to be kidding

+7
kdkennedy74
Grace
Sweet1
dunno_it
4evermichael71
amber
WanaBstartnSthn
11 posters

Go down

TMZ has got to be kidding Empty TMZ has got to be kidding

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:59 pm

I went on TMZ to see what other MJ "news" they've got now. It's almost promised that they have a story on him every single day. This was their latest one and the first paragraph of it made me mad:

MJ's Estate -- Mo' Money, Mo' Problems

Posted Oct 7th 2009 6:30PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has got to be kidding Michael_jackson_getty_81678421_exFor what seems like the 4 billionth time, another former Michael Jackson associate claims the pop star stiffed him out of $180,400 back before MJ kicked the bucket.

This time, the claim comes from a former business manager who says Michael's brother Randy Jackson hired him to fix MJ's tax problems back in 2004.

According to the creditor's claim, filed by entertainment attorney Perry C. Wander today in L.A. County Superior Court, Don Stabler claims he spent 632 hours "dealing with others on [MJ's] behalf" -- a service for which he charged $325 per hour.

We're assuming the Jackson estate will throw this in the to-do list ... which has got to be one hell of a stack by now.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0TIUY084Z

"Kicked the bucket"? Is that how they refer to Patrick Swayze or Farrah Fawcett dying? I don't think so. Its a very disturbing and disrespectful way (imo) to refer to a dead person. However, this also makes me prove my point even more that this has to be a hoax death and TMZ must be in on it because whenever they talk about MJ's "death" they make it seem like a joke, so trivial. What do you guys think?
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

TMZ has got to be kidding Empty Re: TMZ has got to be kidding

Post by amber Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:04 pm

TMZ has got to be kidding Affraid kicked the bucket??? thats how they treat the man who put them in the limelight!! another person wanting money out of him god why dont they go away,the people michael had dealing with his finances should be made to pay its down to them things are the way they are..dam crooks!! TMZ has got to be kidding Icon_mad
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:21 pm

I still think Harvey is in it deep..either that or he's just as always thought..a jack*** of monumental proportions. Kicked the bucket??? WTF??? His blatant trivialization of Michael's "death" is making it more painfully obvious none of it is real...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:22 pm

good idea, following the tabloid style as they do, they seem to trivialize MJ's 'death' too much.I agree this is not what they do when it comes to other dead celebs..... They should have put it "kicked the bucked" TMZ has got to be kidding Icon_wink
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:32 pm

You have a valid point. I too, believe that good ole' Harvey is basking in this. I don't believe he would be so disrespectful to MJ of such a magnitude to make him seem like nothing. Heck! He is the King of Pop! Harvey made this comment on purpose. I wouldn't be surprised if TMZ were to check this site to see our responses. Keep the Faith!

4evermichael71 wrote:I still think Harvey is in it deep..either that or he's just as always thought..a jack*** of monumental proportions. Kicked the bucket??? WTF??? His blatant trivialization of Michael's "death" is making it more painfully obvious none of it is real...
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:30 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:I still think Harvey is in it deep..either that or he's just as always thought..a jack*** of monumental proportions. Kicked the bucket??? WTF??? His blatant trivialization of Michael's "death" is making it more painfully obvious none of it is real...

Don't take it personal. I think it's meant to point out that Mike did initiate himself the events and did to SHOW something.

Look what http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/218800.html says:

Citing:
[
Kick the bucket

Meaning

To die.

Origin

We all know what a bucket is - and so this phrase appears rather odd. Why should kicking one be associated with dying?

The link between buckets and death was made by at least 1785, when the phrase was defined in Grose’s Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue:
<blockquote>

"To kick the bucket, to die."
</blockquote>

One theory as to why, albeit with little
evidence to support it, is that the phrase originates from the notion
that people hanged themselves by standing on a bucket with a noose
around their neck and then kicking the bucket away. There are no
citations that relate the phrase to suicide and, in any case, why a
bucket? Whenever I've needed something to stand on I can't recall ever
opting for a bucket. This theory doesn't stand up any better than the
supposed buckets did.

The mist begins to clear with the fact that in 16th century England bucket had an additional meaning (and in some parts it still has), i.e. a beam or yoke used to hang or carry items. The term may have been introduced into English from the French trébuchet - meaning a balance, or buque - meaning a yoke. That meaning of bucket was referred to in Peter Levins' Manipulus vocabulorum. A dictionarie of English and Latine wordes, 1570:
<blockquote>

"A Bucket, beame, tollo."
</blockquote>

and was used by Shakespeare in Henry IV Part II, 1597:
<blockquote>

"Swifter then he that gibbets on the Brewers Bucket." [to gibbet meant to hang]
</blockquote>

The wooden frame that was used to hang animals
up by their feet for slaughter was called a bucket. Not unnaturally
they were likely to struggle or to spasm after death and hence 'kick
the bucket'.

See other phrases and sayings from Shakespeare.

Copyright ©️ Gary Martin, 1996 - 2009]

Last edited by Grace on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:30 pm

TMZ keeps up with everything that is said here...that's the only way they can get their legitimate stories!!!!

Although, I do think that someone from there is possibly in on this whole thing considering that they have been the first with any of the news stories regarding Michael.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by deedee75 Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 pm

I think TMZ is not a part of the hoax somebody use them to spread the new of MJ death and any other lies or silly story they want told. TMZ have proably figure out that MJ is not dead but they can't prove yet so that why they started using words such as "kick the bucket" because they now realize they has been beating by their own game of telling lies and half truth TMZ has got to be kidding Icon_cool IMO
deedee75
deedee75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:49 pm

My understanding of BUCKET is actually death. Remember there was a movie entitled "The Bucket List". The BUCKET LIST means list of things you should do before the actual BUCKET or DEATH. When one says "You've kicked the bucket", you kicked out DEATH. IMO only,my brain is soooooo roasted with everything that's coming out with MJ news.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:03 am

Grace wrote:

Don't take it personal. I think it's meant to point out that Mike did initiate himself the events and did to SHOW something.

Look what http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/218800.html says:

Citing:
[
Kick the bucket

Meaning

To die.

Origin

We all know what a bucket is - and so this phrase appears rather odd. Why should kicking one be associated with dying?

The link between buckets and death was made by at least 1785, when the phrase was defined in Grose’s Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue:
<blockquote>

"To kick the bucket, to die."
</blockquote>

One theory as to why, albeit with little
evidence to support it, is that the phrase originates from the notion
that people hanged themselves by standing on a bucket with a noose
around their neck and then kicking the bucket away. There are no
citations that relate the phrase to suicide and, in any case, why a
bucket? Whenever I've needed something to stand on I can't recall ever
opting for a bucket. This theory doesn't stand up any better than the
supposed buckets did.

The mist begins to clear with the fact that in 16th century England bucket had an additional meaning (and in some parts it still has), i.e. a beam or yoke used to hang or carry items. The term may have been introduced into English from the French trébuchet - meaning a balance, or buque - meaning a yoke. That meaning of bucket was referred to in Peter Levins' Manipulus vocabulorum. A dictionarie of English and Latine wordes, 1570:
<blockquote>

"A Bucket, beame, tollo."
</blockquote>

and was used by Shakespeare in Henry IV Part II, 1597:
<blockquote>

"Swifter then he that gibbets on the Brewers Bucket." [to gibbet meant to hang]
</blockquote>

The wooden frame that was used to hang animals
up by their feet for slaughter was called a bucket. Not unnaturally
they were likely to struggle or to spasm after death and hence 'kick
the bucket'.

See other phrases and sayings from Shakespeare.

Copyright ©️ Gary Martin, 1996 - 2009]

hmmm...ok, good point. Thank you TMZ has got to be kidding Icon_flower
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:52 am

Kick the Bucket ?!?!?! ... How Classy can they be ... ?!?! .... TMZ are showing these stories with such class .... it is amazing how they do it ... !

They know the truth .. I wish would stop acting so stupid ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:16 am

deedee75 wrote:I think TMZ is not a part of the hoax somebody use them to spread the new of MJ death and any other lies or silly story they want told. TMZ have proably figure out that MJ is not dead but they can't prove yet so that why they started using words such as "kick the bucket" because they now realize they has been beating by their own game of telling lies and half truth TMZ has got to be kidding Icon_cool IMO

I agree. TMZ are being childish assholes. Rolling Eyes Do you see the photos they always put up of MJ? And just out of curiosity, does anyone know how tall Harvey is? I saw an interview with him and he seriously looked to be about 4'11. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down