Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting tweets, background pic and title

+58
SPAKKLE29FUL
steffmaster1
xirisjex
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Léa
StripedFeline
Debbie Zebua
GirlInTheMirror1
maya
HoneyPie
nellyka7
MJSTAR
LiberianGirl
zembla
infinitylady
tiffofdoom
XspeechlessX
NYMoonwalker
anotherpartofme
dontmakeitfactual
Missyb007
the king and I
silverglepha
LizzieBee
Kirsche
lonelynation
ishealive
yitsy
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
StayTuned
juliet
Eva R
Human_nature
miss j
Grace
CantStopLovingU
See
mjmusicandme
MJFOREVER
MJFoReVeRandAlways
lou
HeavyHearts
DaduXLoveMJEver
April-R
AugustMoon
Butterfly J
MJSmile4Us
Jubilee
messedup
ILuvUMoreMJ
andrea_garay2005
amy
4evermichael71
mjssoulmate
looking4truth
city.gal1
iMISSYOUMJ
hAZZELY
62 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Empty Re: Interesting tweets, background pic and title

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:58 am

and new tweet of that person that people thought it might be Michael:

MediaHypeAgain

129 and counting... It doesn't get easier... But it's worth it.. It's worth it...
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Empty Re: Interesting tweets, background pic and title

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Eva R wrote:new post of Karen on twitter:

wingheart

Saw TII...it was heartbreaking, torture for me. I do not understand how someone who really KNEW Michael, could watch it over and over again

Ok she protected her twitter now I can't view it.. Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_eek
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:11 pm

yeah that sucks. I am following her so Wink
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:43 pm

Timor said on twitter that he is rehearseling. He said in a interview that he is going to do something big and the radio said: Also a tour? Timor said he couldn't answer it. So I don't know for what he is rehearseling..
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:13 am

new tweet of mediahypeagain Wink

For those of you that knew what 129 meant.. Thank you.. You have my heart.. What's simple is true... With love..
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:13 am

So some people think 'MJ' means that he is coming back about 128 (yesterday 129 days) days? What do you guys think? And what day is it about 128 days later?
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:22 am

Ok well let me see, lols 129 don't even make 7. Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Lol Hmmm, 128 days is a total of how many months? If I'm not wrong it will be 4 months 9 days so it March 11 2010. So what event is on that day? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:36 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Ok well let me see, lols 129 don't even make 7. Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Lol Hmmm, 128 days is a total of how many months? If I'm not wrong it will be 4 months 9 days so it March 11 2010. So what event is on that day? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_smile

From November 11th( last day of this is it) till March 11th.. is 4 months right..
11th day of the 3rd month:).. I'm so not good in explaining numbers.. but.. that makes 4+3 and that makes 7...right?

Or am I so totaly off by saying this Very Happy
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:40 am

Missyb007 wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Ok well let me see, lols 129 don't even make 7. Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Lol Hmmm, 128 days is a total of how many months? If I'm not wrong it will be 4 months 9 days so it March 11 2010. So what event is on that day? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_smile

From November 11th( last day of this is it) till March 11th.. is 4 months right..
11th day of the 3rd month:).. I'm so not good in explaining numbers.. but.. that makes 4+3 and that makes 7...right?

Or am I so totaly off by saying this Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

That totally make sense, and this make another 7! What a brilliant mind you have Missyb007! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_wink
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:05 am

I have not counted, but wouldn't it be 129 days since 25 June? ... oops, late for work, gotta go!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:06 am

Sorry I have to delete this post, because I feel that someone is watching this forum. Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_wink

Last edited by iMISSYOUMJ on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:12 am

dontmakeitfactual wrote:

I have not counted, but wouldn't it be 129 days since 25 June? ... oops, late for work, gotta go!

Hmm, why 129 days since 25 june? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_scratch

Just another thought here, I think 129 is a day. Take a look again at MHA tweets, he twitted the number "7" on 21st oct. So let's get all this join up, 12/7/9 (anything happen on this date?) or 7/12/9? (It will be december) Just my silly thoughts. Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_wink

EDIT: Maybe it could also be 7/9/12 or 9/7/12 (Ok and that's 2012!)
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:32 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
Missyb007 wrote:

Or am I so totaly off by saying this Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

That totally make sense, and this make another 7! What a brilliant mind you have Missyb007! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_wink

Haha thank you!.. I'm not brilliant all the time you got to know that!
sometimes I just have a brilliant 15 minutes a day... so I'd better take advantage of it .. Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Lol
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:33 am

Missyb007 wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
Missyb007 wrote:

sometimes I just have a brilliant 15 minutes a day... so I'd better take advantage of it .. Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Lol

Hehes how do you know that you have only got 15 minutes per day? I think you have got more! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:35 am

dontmakeitfactual wrote:

you're right! since 25 June to 02 November was 129 days... Today- the 130th day
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:36 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
Missyb007 wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
Missyb007 wrote:

Hehes how do you know that you have only got 15 minutes per day? I think you have got more! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Lol

I HAVE GOT 0 MINUTES A DAY! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_albino haha! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Lol
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:37 am

anotherpartofme wrote:
dontmakeitfactual wrote:

you're right! since 25 June to 02 November was 129 days... Today- the 130th day

But why he say 129? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_scratch More and more stranges things happening since the movie released!
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:38 am

Eva R wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
Missyb007 wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
Missyb007 wrote:

I HAVE GOT 0 MINUTES A DAY! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_albino haha! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Lol

Hey Hi-5! Me too! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:40 am

Guys.. what about this Bruce Swedien guy?

@MICJOSSON It broke my heart to leave you alone. But I had no choice because of the evil in this world. Stop the WHO to save the world.
39 minutes ago from web

MJ once told me that all his fans are friends to him, and all his friends are mine too. I love you but please understand I can´t tell you
about 19 hours ago from web

@MICJOSSON Mike please get back to me
11:29 AM Nov 2nd from web

He created a new meaning for the expression "Entertainment"
4:13 AM Oct 31st from web

This is it. This is great. And Michael is still here with us.
5:23 AM Oct 30th from web

@legacybraun Listen, we should leave him now, Perfectionists deserve a break.
4:08 AM Oct 31st from web

Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_scratch and what about this Micjosson guy/woman?
and what the @#!$ is WHO ?:S
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:41 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
Eva R wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
Missyb007 wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
Missyb007 wrote:

Hey Hi-5! Me too! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_lol

HAHA That something I do not believe at all!
Cause if you guys would have 0 minutes of billiant thinking everyday.. you
wouldn't be here investigating this Hoax stuff Very Happy
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:42 am

but who is Bruce??? :S you mean this guy is bruce?
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:43 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
Missyb007 wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
Missyb007 wrote:

Haha I know because I'm blonde Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_razz
my braincells need to rest 23 hours and 45 minutes a day Razz Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Lol
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:45 am

Eva R wrote:but who is Bruce??? :S you mean this guy is bruce?

Yes this guy's tweets were all from some guy named Bruce Sweiden
http://twitter.com/BRUCESWEDIEN
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:47 am

@Missyb007, how did you manage to get Bruce's tweets? I thought it had been locked?
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:48 am

OK and that guy is talking like Michael is alive? Or dead?
Can somebody tell me something about that guy and MJ? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_scratch
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:50 am

Bruce is saying that MJ is alive, but he delete those tweets of MJ being alive. That's strange.

Bruce Swedien is an audio engineer and music producer of Scandinavian descent born in Minneapolis in 1934. He is known for his work with Quincy Jones.
Swedien is a five-time Grammy winner and was nominated 13 times. He assisted in producing the best-sold album in the world, Thriller by Michael Jackson. He was the sound engineer for Jackson for many years
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:53 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Bruce is saying that MJ is alive, but he delete those tweets of MJ being alive. That's strange.

Bruce Swedien is an audio engineer and music producer of Scandinavian descent born in Minneapolis in 1934. He is known for his work with Quincy Jones.
Swedien is a five-time Grammy winner and was nominated 13 times. He assisted in producing the best-sold album in the world, Thriller by Michael Jackson. He was the sound engineer for Jackson for many years

woow OK thank you. I am following him now Smile
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:54 am

Eva R wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Bruce is saying that MJ is alive, but he delete those tweets of MJ being alive. That's strange.

woow OK thank you. I am following him now Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_smile

You're the most welcome! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_wink Ok if you follow him you get to see his tweets right?
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:55 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:@Missyb007, how did you manage to get Bruce's tweets? I thought it had been locked?

Very easy actually...when his profile was protected I've send him a request and he accepted Smile
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:56 am

Well ok please keep me update! Because I do not have a twitter! Thankyou!
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:57 am

When did that happen? I just saw those tweets that I've copy and paste here?
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:58 am

Missyb007 wrote:

When did that happen? I just saw those tweets that I've copy and paste here?

He deleted it. I forgotten when, it's like days ago? He locked his twitter once but open up again. But now it's locked up again so I couldn't follow it anymore. Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:02 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Well ok please keep me update! Because I do not have a twitter! Thankyou!

I will absolutely do that! Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:03 am

Eva R wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Well ok please keep me update! Because I do not have a twitter! Thankyou!

I will absolutely do that! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

Thank you very much! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Herz
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:04 am

We really have to pick a time and be on the chat! That is so much easier!.. Well, I am on the chat now!!
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:18 am

Yeah he is very easy going. I requested him and he accepted! Like someone already mentioned he tweeted that other account www.twitter.com/micjosson saying this :

and then he tweeted this :

MJ once told me that all his fans are friends to him, and all his friends are mine too. I love you but please understand I can´t tell you about 20 hours ago from web

private stuff...about 20 hours ago from web

AND that MICJOSSON person tweeted yesterday for the first time saying this :

@MICJOSSON It broke my heart to leave you alone. But I had no choice because of the evil in this world. Stop the WHO to save the world.

Does this strike anybody else as weird? Suspect

Is this really Bruce Swedien???
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:22 am

The way he accpet people to his twitter I think that he is not real one. But the way he delete those tweets of MJ being alive he make me think that he is a real one...
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 am

But who is this guy:

http://twitter.com/midnightbeatnik

and yeah, how do we know that that Bruce is the real Bruce? :S
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:50 am

I'm not sure Neutral

I just noticed that both the Bruce Swedien account and the MICJOSSON account were updated around the same time.. I think it's one person trying to mess with our heads Crying or Very sad

I don't know about this midnightbeatnik, but I will investigate right now study
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by XspeechlessX Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:58 am

NYMoonwalker wrote:Yeah he is very easy going. I requested him and he accepted! Like someone already mentioned he tweeted that other account www.twitter.com/micjosson saying this :

and then he tweeted this :

MJ once told me that all his fans are friends to him, and all his friends are mine too. I love you but please understand I can´t tell you about 20 hours ago from web

private stuff...about 20 hours ago from web

AND that MICJOSSON person tweeted yesterday for the first time saying this :

Does this strike anybody else as weird? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Suspect

Is this really Bruce Swedien???

Im finding the MICJOSSON thing a bit weird. And if you look at who Bruce is folowing they are al mostly connected to Michael.
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:10 am

yeah that's right.. Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_scratch
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:20 am

I am officially going insane. I don't know what to believe anymore!
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffofdoom Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:32 am

Alright, enough.

I am tiffofdoom, on Twitter.

I am not a clue. I've said this, on Twitter, more than once, in the last few months.

Yes, I talk to Media. When he's not being a mysterious jackass. I do not have any secret information about him, neither am I a "spy" for him, as was previously suggested on these forums, a couple months back.
Look back at Media's older tweets - notice how much kinder, funnier, and more HELPFUL he used to be? Having hundreds of crazy-acting strangers pelting him with questions, digging into his personal life, insulting him, and occasionally pledging their eternal love to him, seems to have freaked him out. Now, that nice, enigmatic guy has become a near-silent, paranoiac.

Yes, I talked to Mr. Swedien, a good deal, the other night. I do not know him, beyond that. For whatever it's worth, I do think he's *real*, despite his strange ideas. If you examine his tweets, who he tweets with, and what is said, the logical assumption is that he is who he says he is.
He is acting stranger, now, because he's been harassed by over-eager MJ fans.

I don't know who MICJOSSON is. Probably he won't hang around long, though, b/c he'll get the same sort of hysterical harassment to which Mr. Swedien has been subjected.

The "midnightbeatnik" person you see, is a personal friend who has nothing to do with the hoax. This is not hard to figure out; a simple look at his history makes it abundantly clear that he has nothing to do with anything. It's horrifying, to me, that anyone would NOT be able to figure that out.

I believe Michael is alive. It's how I found these forums, months ago. Matter of fact, if you want something to get all "ooooh...spooky, omg whatdoesitmean?" over: I've been a member here for quite a while, under another name. I'm just not overly talkative/friendly, because frankly, some of the more ludicrous behavior on these boards both embarrasses and disturbs me. There is a reason why "hoaxers" get mocked.

I apologize for any hurt feelings. But since this will likely be my only post, under this name, I figured I might as well be honest.

Please, people: USE CRITICAL THINKING. Examine your ideas/theories BEFORE you jump the gun and run off on another wild goose chase. Otherwise, this is never going to be anything more than a joke.

As I said, I believe he's alive. I want to say "I know he's alive," but then someone would likely decide I had "inside info." :/
But yeah...he's alive. Matter of fact, some of the most haunting "clues" I've seen, have often gone completely overlooked by this forum, simply because everyone is scattered to the four winds, chasing down too many (often imaginary) clues, at once. Stalking too many fake Prince & Paris's, debating the potential hidden meanings in 10-20 year old songs...

Here's my advice, which you probably don't want, but hey....what the hell:

Pick the one or two facts you KNOW for certain; the most indisputable evidence. Then examine and discard all other clues you come across - do they make sense with what you KNOW to be true? If not, then they're bullshit. And for God's sake, use some common sense.

That's it. I don't know what else I can say. I'm not who/what you suspect me of being. And my friends certainly are not. Rein yourselves in; your relentlessly imaginative search for clues is making you miss the obvious.
tiffofdoom
tiffofdoom

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:40 am

tiffofdoom wrote:Alright, enough.

I am tiffofdoom, on Twitter.

I am not a clue. I've said this, on Twitter, more than once, in the last few months.

Yes, I talk to Media. When he's not being a mysterious jackass. I do not have any secret information about him, neither am I a "spy" for him, as was previously suggested on these forums, a couple months back.
Look back at Media's older tweets - notice how much kinder, funnier, and more HELPFUL he used to be? Having hundreds of crazy-acting strangers pelting him with questions, digging into his personal life, insulting him, and occasionally pledging their eternal love to him, seems to have freaked him out. Now, that nice, enigmatic guy has become a near-silent, paranoiac.

Yes, I talked to Mr. Swedien, a good deal, the other night. I do not know him, beyond that. For whatever it's worth, I do think he's *real*, despite his strange ideas. If you examine his tweets, who he tweets with, and what is said, the logical assumption is that he is who he says he is.
He is acting stranger, now, because he's been harassed by over-eager MJ fans.

I don't know who MICJOSSON is. Probably he won't hang around long, though, b/c he'll get the same sort of hysterical harassment to which Mr. Swedien has been subjected.

The "midnightbeatnik" person you see, is a personal friend who has nothing to do with the hoax. This is not hard to figure out; a simple look at his history makes it abundantly clear that he has nothing to do with anything. It's horrifying, to me, that anyone would NOT be able to figure that out.

I believe Michael is alive. It's how I found these forums, months ago. Matter of fact, if you want something to get all "ooooh...spooky, omg whatdoesitmean?" over: I've been a member here for quite a while, under another name. I'm just not overly talkative/friendly, because frankly, some of the more ludicrous behavior on these boards both embarrasses and disturbs me. There is a reason why "hoaxers" get mocked.

I apologize for any hurt feelings. But since this will likely be my only post, under this name, I figured I might as well be honest.

Please, people: USE CRITICAL THINKING. Examine your ideas/theories BEFORE you jump the gun and run off on another wild goose chase. Otherwise, this is never going to be anything more than a joke.

As I said, I believe he's alive. I want to say "I know he's alive," but then someone would likely decide I had "inside info." :/
But yeah...he's alive. Matter of fact, some of the most haunting "clues" I've seen, have often gone completely overlooked by this forum, simply because everyone is scattered to the four winds, chasing down too many (often imaginary) clues, at once. Stalking too many fake Prince & Paris's, debating the potential hidden meanings in 10-20 year old songs...

Here's my advice, which you probably don't want, but hey....what the hell:

Pick the one or two facts you KNOW for certain; the most indisputable evidence. Then examine and discard all other clues you come across - do they make sense with what you KNOW to be true? If not, then they're bullshit. And for God's sake, use some common sense.

That's it. I don't know what else I can say. I'm not who/what you suspect me of being. And my friends certainly are not. Rein yourselves in; your relentlessly imaginative search for clues is making you miss the obvious.

I couldnt agree with you more. But I will say that Ive been a victim of my own scatter brains and sometimes run with everything I see and try to find clues. It depends on the day. Ive become alot more wise in recent weeks I think, but Ive always thought we're missing the obvious.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:42 am

Tiff:
USE CRITICAL THINKING. Examine your ideas/theories BEFORE you jump the gun and run off on another wild goose chase. Otherwise, this is never going to be anything more than a joke.

yeah, she's right on this though.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XspeechlessX Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:47 am

Okay..so.. lets go back to the start... what do we KNOW...? Any offers?
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:48 am

Tiffofdoom,

Listen, you apologize for hurt feelings & claim you are only being honest but in reality what you are doing is not helpful at all. You are making it seem like we are lunatics for discussing possibilities on a hoax forum. That's what we are here for, to try to figure this all out. No one is harassing Mr. Swedien or your friend. No one on here has claimed to have tweeted him or to have sent him messages. We are not those crazy fans that you are referring to. If Mr.Swedien is tweeting such things on a public medium then he must be wanting to create this sort of reaction from Michael fans. All we are doing is keeping our options open in order not to dismiss something that might be important. So I don't really appreciate you coming here and telling us to use our common sense, because we have plenty of that and that is why we have come so far in this whole investigation. So instead of lurking in the dark and snickering at our incompetence, why don't you lend us a helping hand and lead us in the right direction since we seem to be so lost..

I'm sorry but I can't help but be offended by this.

Last edited by NYMoonwalker on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:53 am

NYMoonwalker, well said! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_cheers
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:00 pm

No fighting please...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by XspeechlessX Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:21 pm

@ THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Totally off subject but everything I try and read I cant help but be destracted by your Avatar and Sig Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 4 Icon_eek lol
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next