Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting tweets, background pic and title

+58
SPAKKLE29FUL
steffmaster1
xirisjex
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Léa
StripedFeline
Debbie Zebua
GirlInTheMirror1
maya
HoneyPie
nellyka7
MJSTAR
LiberianGirl
zembla
infinitylady
tiffofdoom
XspeechlessX
NYMoonwalker
anotherpartofme
dontmakeitfactual
Missyb007
the king and I
silverglepha
LizzieBee
Kirsche
lonelynation
ishealive
yitsy
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
StayTuned
juliet
Eva R
Human_nature
miss j
Grace
CantStopLovingU
See
mjmusicandme
MJFOREVER
MJFoReVeRandAlways
lou
HeavyHearts
DaduXLoveMJEver
April-R
AugustMoon
Butterfly J
MJSmile4Us
Jubilee
messedup
ILuvUMoreMJ
andrea_garay2005
amy
4evermichael71
mjssoulmate
looking4truth
city.gal1
iMISSYOUMJ
hAZZELY
62 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Empty Re: Interesting tweets, background pic and title

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:22 pm

Sorry hun....should I remove it?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Empty Re: Interesting tweets, background pic and title

Post by NYMoonwalker Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:35 pm

I am not trying to fight. Honest Smile Sorry if it came off that way. I just feel like we get a clue and then it turns out its nothing, and then another clue, and disappointment once again. I wish someone would shed a little bit of light on all of this. Just a tiny bit lol.

and Jacksonologist,

DON"T EVER CHANGE YOUR DISPLAY OR SIG drunken EVER I love you lol
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:41 pm

I know you werent trying to fight...and I know that we've all been let down before but she is right. Ive said this many times and no one has ever listened. We ARE missing something...I dont know what, but its something. Instead of chasing random tweets, I think we need to look at the big picture and try to find the BIG obvious things first THEN we can pick apart tweets. But I really dont know if they have anything to do with anything. Im guilty too of jumping the gun but then I slap myslef and realise that some of the things we chase are really just irrelevant...

And I wont remove my sig or avie!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:09 am

new tweet of MICJOS SON:

http://bit.ly/ZsZho Print and place them everywhere ! It´s the time to show Responsibility for the World, please !

Thank you so much, I love you all !!!

There are so many people 'saying' that their Michael, but there is 1 Michael so I don't know if I believe this..
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:10 am

and new tweet of Bruce:

RT @MICJOSSON http://bit.ly/ZsZho Print and place them everywhere ! It´s the time to show Responsibility for the World, please !

same as MICJOSSON tweeted... And he deleted his tweets again.. :S
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:10 am

whaha and new tweet of Karen (don't know if it is the real one)

Did I just hear that Kenny is taking "the show" to Vegas....? or was someone pulling my leg?
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:26 am

tiffofdoom wrote:Alright, enough.

I am tiffofdoom, on Twitter.

I am not a clue. I've said this, on Twitter, more than once, in the last few months.

Yes, I talk to Media. When he's not being a mysterious jackass. I do not have any secret information about him, neither am I a "spy" for him, as was previously suggested on these forums, a couple months back.
Look back at Media's older tweets - notice how much kinder, funnier, and more HELPFUL he used to be? Having hundreds of crazy-acting strangers pelting him with questions, digging into his personal life, insulting him, and occasionally pledging their eternal love to him, seems to have freaked him out. Now, that nice, enigmatic guy has become a near-silent, paranoiac.

Yes, I talked to Mr. Swedien, a good deal, the other night. I do not know him, beyond that. For whatever it's worth, I do think he's *real*, despite his strange ideas. If you examine his tweets, who he tweets with, and what is said, the logical assumption is that he is who he says he is.
He is acting stranger, now, because he's been harassed by over-eager MJ fans.

I don't know who MICJOSSON is. Probably he won't hang around long, though, b/c he'll get the same sort of hysterical harassment to which Mr. Swedien has been subjected.

The "midnightbeatnik" person you see, is a personal friend who has nothing to do with the hoax. This is not hard to figure out; a simple look at his history makes it abundantly clear that he has nothing to do with anything. It's horrifying, to me, that anyone would NOT be able to figure that out.

I believe Michael is alive. It's how I found these forums, months ago. Matter of fact, if you want something to get all "ooooh...spooky, omg whatdoesitmean?" over: I've been a member here for quite a while, under another name. I'm just not overly talkative/friendly, because frankly, some of the more ludicrous behavior on these boards both embarrasses and disturbs me. There is a reason why "hoaxers" get mocked.

I apologize for any hurt feelings. But since this will likely be my only post, under this name, I figured I might as well be honest.

Please, people: USE CRITICAL THINKING. Examine your ideas/theories BEFORE you jump the gun and run off on another wild goose chase. Otherwise, this is never going to be anything more than a joke.

As I said, I believe he's alive. I want to say "I know he's alive," but then someone would likely decide I had "inside info." :/
But yeah...he's alive. Matter of fact, some of the most haunting "clues" I've seen, have often gone completely overlooked by this forum, simply because everyone is scattered to the four winds, chasing down too many (often imaginary) clues, at once. Stalking too many fake Prince & Paris's, debating the potential hidden meanings in 10-20 year old songs...

Here's my advice, which you probably don't want, but hey....what the hell:

Pick the one or two facts you KNOW for certain; the most indisputable evidence. Then examine and discard all other clues you come across - do they make sense with what you KNOW to be true? If not, then they're bullshit. And for God's sake, use some common sense.

That's it. I don't know what else I can say. I'm not who/what you suspect me of being. And my friends certainly are not. Rein yourselves in; your relentlessly imaginative search for clues is making you miss the obvious.

Thanks for the post...I couldn't agree with you more! I think he's alive, but most of the theories and clues are just way too far-fetched for me to believe, and actually push me in the other direction. You can see a clue in anything if you want to. I think we need to get back to the facts and stick with them, imo.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:28 am

I think we need to get back to the facts and stick with them, imo.
I couldn't agree more ILuvUMoreMJ
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:42 am

[quote="Butterfly J"]
hAZZELY wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:
hAZZELY wrote:Lol...what's going on here..This guy/girl protected the profile and changed the background.. When did this happen? Shocked And why?

Who??

TugbaMJackson

Subject: Interesting tweets, background pic and title Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:16 pm

http://twitter.com/TugbaMJackson[/quote]

He has link to his youtube page. Check this out.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TugbaMJackson#p/a

Hi guys, I've just seen that you've been talking about Tugba. She's my best friend. You can find me on her list too. I'm MJsSoulmate on Twitter. That's Tugba's one and only Twitter account. She's a real person and not trying to be someone else.

I want to explain "the fried chicken" tweet of her. I think you guys know about the site where you can leave a message to Michael. Message to Michael website. I wrote on that site once a message like this: "Michael if you're reading this message, pls tell Kenny to say us something about FRIED CHICKEN. Like I had fried chicken for lunch or It can be anything about chicken lol" I knew that KFC is Michael's fave and that was the reason why I picked that one lol I was trying to be sure if he was reading our messages. And that day, exactly that day Kenny sent a tweet and told that he had lunch with his friends. But didn't write anything about what he ate. I wasn't online at that moment but Tugba and I keep on talking on the cell phone 7/24 about MJ hoax investigation Smile We tell each other what we find. And she told me about Kenny's lunch tweet and I told her to ask him what he did for lunch! And Tugba tweeted him "What did you have for lunch?" and Kenny wrote that he had CHICKEN SALAD!!! Very Happy We couldn't decide if that chicken was a coincidence but that's how it happened, all in 1 day. And I told Tugba to write "Chicken is good especially when it is fried" Very Happy I thought that he could write back again and say something more. He didn't write back again but that CHICKEN SALAD answer made our day Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Lol
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:55 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Bruce is saying that MJ is alive, but he delete those tweets of MJ being alive. That's strange.

Bruce Swedien is an audio engineer and music producer of Scandinavian descent born in Minneapolis in 1934. He is known for his work with Quincy Jones.
Swedien is a five-time Grammy winner and was nominated 13 times. He assisted in producing the best-sold album in the world, Thriller by Michael Jackson. He was the sound engineer for Jackson for many years

Ok guys, about Bruce Swedien, I've been following him for a couple of days. Be fore he made this tweet @MICJOSSON Mike please get back to me, he wrote @MICJOSSON Smelly I need your new Phone number. but then he deleted that tweet. And I started to follow MICJOSSON too. And also me and my friend TugbaMJackson found Bruce's email address from his music company and emailed him yesterday and asked if he had a Twitter account. We gave him the link also. Now waiting for his reply. If that's his real account then that MICJOSSON is our L.O.V.E Wink I'll inform you guys about the situation Smile
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:58 am

@LiberianGirl you've got my hopes up
I know better then to believe any of this twitter stuff because it gets me all excited then turns out to be a joke - so this is the last excitement I'll be into anything Twitter related.
Let's hope there is some merit to this.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSTAR Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:35 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:
tiffofdoom wrote:Alright, enough.

I am tiffofdoom, on Twitter.

I am not a clue. I've said this, on Twitter, more than once, in the last few months.

Yes, I talk to Media. When he's not being a mysterious jackass. I do not have any secret information about him, neither am I a "spy" for him, as was previously suggested on these forums, a couple months back.
Look back at Media's older tweets - notice how much kinder, funnier, and more HELPFUL he used to be? Having hundreds of crazy-acting strangers pelting him with questions, digging into his personal life, insulting him, and occasionally pledging their eternal love to him, seems to have freaked him out. Now, that nice, enigmatic guy has become a near-silent, paranoiac.

Yes, I talked to Mr. Swedien, a good deal, the other night. I do not know him, beyond that. For whatever it's worth, I do think he's *real*, despite his strange ideas. If you examine his tweets, who he tweets with, and what is said, the logical assumption is that he is who he says he is.
He is acting stranger, now, because he's been harassed by over-eager MJ fans.

I don't know who MICJOSSON is. Probably he won't hang around long, though, b/c he'll get the same sort of hysterical harassment to which Mr. Swedien has been subjected.

The "midnightbeatnik" person you see, is a personal friend who has nothing to do with the hoax. This is not hard to figure out; a simple look at his history makes it abundantly clear that he has nothing to do with anything. It's horrifying, to me, that anyone would NOT be able to figure that out.

I believe Michael is alive. It's how I found these forums, months ago. Matter of fact, if you want something to get all "ooooh...spooky, omg whatdoesitmean?" over: I've been a member here for quite a while, under another name. I'm just not overly talkative/friendly, because frankly, some of the more ludicrous behavior on these boards both embarrasses and disturbs me. There is a reason why "hoaxers" get mocked.

I apologize for any hurt feelings. But since this will likely be my only post, under this name, I figured I might as well be honest.

Please, people: USE CRITICAL THINKING. Examine your ideas/theories BEFORE you jump the gun and run off on another wild goose chase. Otherwise, this is never going to be anything more than a joke.

As I said, I believe he's alive. I want to say "I know he's alive," but then someone would likely decide I had "inside info." :/
But yeah...he's alive. Matter of fact, some of the most haunting "clues" I've seen, have often gone completely overlooked by this forum, simply because everyone is scattered to the four winds, chasing down too many (often imaginary) clues, at once. Stalking too many fake Prince & Paris's, debating the potential hidden meanings in 10-20 year old songs...

Here's my advice, which you probably don't want, but hey....what the hell:

Pick the one or two facts you KNOW for certain; the most indisputable evidence. Then examine and discard all other clues you come across - do they make sense with what you KNOW to be true? If not, then they're bullshit. And for God's sake, use some common sense.

That's it. I don't know what else I can say. I'm not who/what you suspect me of being. And my friends certainly are not. Rein yourselves in; your relentlessly imaginative search for clues is making you miss the obvious.

Thanks for the post...I couldn't agree with you more! I think he's alive, but most of the theories and clues are just way too far-fetched for me to believe, and actually push me in the other direction. You can see a clue in anything if you want to. I think we need to get back to the facts and stick with them, imo.

Absolutely feel the same way. Lies run sprints the truth runs Marathons, Facts never change.
MJSTAR
MJSTAR

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:35 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Sorry hun....should I remove it?

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! That's the yummiest eye candy ever! LOL
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:20 pm

Bruce Swedien deleted his Myspace account. I don't think that's his account on Twitter. He never wrote anything to Quincy Jones or any other professional people. He keeps on retweeting MICJOSSOM's tweets. They can be the same person Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:08 am

andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:14 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:help me uncode these:
http://twitter.com/787742
http://twitter.com/1243649
thx

6659 4673 = Only Hope
787742 = Russia

As for 1243649 I have no idea. Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:42 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
thx

6659 4673 = Only Hope
787742 = Russia

As for 1243649 I have no idea. Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_smile

woow girl! How do you uncode them? Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:47 am

Eva R wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
thx

6659 4673 = Only Hope
787742 = Russia

I asked that to somebody else a few weeks ago, you can do it with youre cellphone but i still cant figure out how they know what letter is the right one lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:49 am

MJFOREVER wrote:
Eva R wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
thx

6659 4673 = Only Hope
787742 = Russia

I asked that to somebody else a few weeks ago, you can do it with youre cellphone but i still cant figure out how they know what letter is the right one lol!

haha OK! I also thought maybe your sellphone but how?? :O Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Lol
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:15 am

Eva R wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
thx

6659 4673 = Only Hope
787742 = Russia

woow girl! How do you uncode them? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

I used cellphone to uncode this all, in sms form. (Use dictionary for writing option.) Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:27 am

LiberianGirl wrote:Bruce Swedien deleted his Myspace account. I don't think that's his account on Twitter. He never wrote anything to Quincy Jones or any other professional people. He keeps on retweeting MICJOSSOM's tweets. They can be the same person Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes

He had a myspace 2 days ago, what happend???? And he just had a book published in September about Michael..........
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:36 am

But that Bruce, he helped with thriller right? But there was also a Bruce in This Is It. During the green screen stuff about smooth criminal you know, you hear Kenny say: Bruce
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:58 am

LiberianGirl wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Bruce is saying that MJ is alive, but he delete those tweets of MJ being alive. That's strange.

Bruce Swedien is an audio engineer and music producer of Scandinavian descent born in Minneapolis in 1934. He is known for his work with Quincy Jones.
Swedien is a five-time Grammy winner and was nominated 13 times. He assisted in producing the best-sold album in the world, Thriller by Michael Jackson. He was the sound engineer for Jackson for many years

Ok guys, about Bruce Swedien, I've been following him for a couple of days. Be fore he made this tweet @MICJOSSON Mike please get back to me, he wrote @MICJOSSON Smelly I need your new Phone number. but then he deleted that tweet. And I started to follow MICJOSSON too. And also me and my friend TugbaMJackson found Bruce's email address from his music company and emailed him yesterday and asked if he had a Twitter account. We gave him the link also. Now waiting for his reply. If that's his real account then that MICJOSSON is our L.O.V.E Wink I'll inform you guys about the situation Smile

I am new to the form so if you all could give me some information, I will do my best to help. How is possible that you can delete twitter messages, and what exactly is up with @MICJOSSEN? Do you think he really has something to do with MJ? But also I was just thinking.. if we all know about @seeandknow on twitter her's was deleted, and she stated that people were watching her. And then mysteriously midnightmlk's twitter disappeared right after the movie. So maybe someone can be watching @Bruce Swedien. I think this all sounds pretty logical for messages to suddenly disappear- expecially if one has too much information on the hoax.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 am

But Bruce is a person that helped with Thriller (when it came out Wink ) But there was also a Bruce on THis Is It. Is that the same?? The part of the green screen with smooth criminal you know, Kenny says to a person called Bruce: Bruce... (I don't remember what he said after that.)
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:05 am

LiberianGirl wrote:

Ok guys, about Bruce Swedien, I've been following him for a couple of days. Be fore he made this tweet @MICJOSSON Mike please get back to me, he wrote @MICJOSSON Smelly I need your new Phone number. but then he deleted that tweet. And I started to follow MICJOSSON too. And also me and my friend TugbaMJackson found Bruce's email address from his music company and emailed him yesterday and asked if he had a Twitter account. We gave him the link also. Now waiting for his reply. If that's his real account then that MICJOSSON is our L.O.V.E Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_wink I'll inform you guys about the situation Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_smile

Great! Thankyou! I hope he will get back to you. Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_smile Ok well Smelly = Michael. Do you know when is Bruce Swedien first tweet? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:07 am

@nellyka7,
Sorry for asking such a dumb question, but who is seeandknow? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:06 pm

no need to apologize.. @seeandknow is someone on twitter who claims that MJ is alive and that she has seen him. along with her brother who is in on the hoax. you may know her from her previous account that was deleted and i think she was even a member on the form, @33NWOmj. on that account she tried to post a video of Michael to prove that he alive. However, everywhere she tried to post it either the video or account was deleted. don't get me wrong- it is very possible that someone can just be saying these things from behind their computer screen; why would the account be deleted if what she was trying to prove wasn't true. some food for thought- please tell me what all of you think.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:13 pm

nellyka7 wrote:no need to apologize.. @seeandknow is someone on twitter who claims that MJ is alive and that she has seen him. along with her brother who is in on the hoax. you may know her from her previous account that was deleted and i think she was even a member on the form, @33NWOmj. on that account she tried to post a video of Michael to prove that he alive. However, everywhere she tried to post it either the video or account was deleted. don't get me wrong- it is very possible that someone can just be saying these things from behind their computer screen; why would the account be deleted if what she was trying to prove wasn't true. some food for thought- please tell me what all of you think.

Ok so seeandknow is 33NWOmj? LOLs I think I'm really dumb, I heard of this person before! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Lol Thanks btw! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:19 pm

[quote="iMISSYOUMJ] Ok so seeandknow is 33NWOmj? LOLs I think I'm really dumb, I heard of this person before! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Lol Thanks btw! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_smile[/quote]

Haha! You're welcome!
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:20 pm

will start to follow her..
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:28 pm

She is a member here SusiJ... Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:06 pm

new post of mediahypeagain!

MediaHypeAgain
It starts with the children... It ends with children.. For them.about 1 hour ago from web
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:08 pm

Eva R wrote:new post of mediahypeagain!

MediaHypeAgain
It starts with the children... It ends with children.. For them.about 1 hour ago from web

What children? Hmmm, Prince,Paris,Blanket? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:08 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

MediaHypeAgain

What children? Hmmm, Prince,Paris,Blanket? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_scratch

don't know.. maybe the children of the world you know Smile like us! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_tongue
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Eva R wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

MediaHypeAgain

don't know.. maybe the children of the world you know Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_smile like us! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_tongue

Could be! We're still children HI-5! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_cool
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:13 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
Eva R wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

MediaHypeAgain

don't know.. maybe the children of the world you know Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_smile like us! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_tongue

Could be! We're still children HI-5! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_cool

o yeah!! High 5 girl!! Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_rr
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:59 pm

BTW, I know this isn't the threat I have to post it but I don't know where else Razz

Karen says she was doing Michael's make up and hair and stuff at the burial right??
I don't know but if I were her, I wouldn't do the make up and hair of a person that died 2 months ago right? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 5 Icon_silent
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:12 pm

Eva:
Karen says she was doing Michael's make up and hair and stuff at the burial right??
I don't know but if I were her, I wouldn't do the make up and hair of a person that died 2 months ago right?

Me: I wouldn't either. I mean by then, the body is pretty much decomposed.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:15 pm

no need to apologize.. @seeandknow is someone on twitter who claims that MJ is alive and that she has seen him. along with her brother who is in on the hoax. you may know her from her previous account that was deleted and i think she was even a member on the form, @33NWOmj. on that account she tried to post a video of Michael to prove that he alive. However, everywhere she tried to post it either the video or account was deleted. don't get me wrong- it is very possible that someone can just be saying these things from behind their computer screen; why would the account be deleted if what she was trying to prove wasn't true. some food for thought- please tell me what all of you think.

Or you could look at it as though someone is catching onto it and getting her account deleted before anyone can actually see it.. but that's all I can come up with
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:06 am

new tweet of Karen :

taking care of some business in my friend's behalf
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:16 am

new tweet of Mediahypeagain:

"Time... Be my friend... Let me start.. again.."about 8 hours ago from web
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:32 am

infinitylady wrote:Eva:
I don't know but if I were her, I wouldn't do the make up and hair of a person that died 2 months ago right?

Me: I wouldn't either. I mean by then, the body is pretty much decomposed.

I heard that it wasnt karen who did his make up that day Rolling Eyes
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:35 am

does anybody know what it was with the tweet 129 and counting??
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:51 am

did anybody see the tweet of Timor?

After the wedding..straight to rehearsal @ culver city...about 14 hours ago from TwitterBerry 6:07 AM Nov 5th from TwitterBerry

Busy in rehearsal with our last set of our tec rehearsal....olmost done!5:07 AM Nov 5th from TwitterBerry

Goodmorning world!! Just woke up,got ready and am on my way to rehearsal in culver city. Its dam early today..6:02 PM Nov 4th from TwitterBerry

Culver City.. hmm wasn;t there a thread about Forrest Lawn being the same as Culver City??
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by maya Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:03 am

Hi,
I was watching this site and just wont to help if you accept.
33NWO should mean 33 New World Order.
33 World Heritage Session (UNESCO) in Seville, Spain on 6/27/09-6/30/09
UNESCO is NWO and I think this is 33 clue.
maya
maya
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:18 am

Missyb007 wrote:did anybody see the tweet of Timor?

After the wedding..straight to rehearsal @ culver city...about 14 hours ago from TwitterBerry 6:07 AM Nov 5th from TwitterBerry

Busy in rehearsal with our last set of our tec rehearsal....olmost done!5:07 AM Nov 5th from TwitterBerry

Goodmorning world!! Just woke up,got ready and am on my way to rehearsal in culver city. Its dam early today..6:02 PM Nov 4th from TwitterBerry

Culver City.. hmm wasn;t there a thread about Forrest Lawn being the same as Culver City??

I noticed that 2 that he is very busy with rehearsing Razz he said in an interview(i think a dutch one) that he is busy with something and cant tell about Rolling Eyes Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:52 pm

new tweet of mediahypeagain:

New Blog http://rebirthoftruth1997.b...

and he is responding to people
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:48 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
Missyb007 wrote:did anybody see the tweet of Timor?

I noticed that 2 that he is very busy with rehearsing Razz he said in an interview(i think a dutch one) that he is busy with something and cant tell about Rolling Eyes Razz

Haha I know! I'm from Holland.. you 2?.. I'll try to find the video were he says that!
He said something like" It's a secret project but you all know soon enough what it's about" or am I wrong?
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:54 pm

yeah something like that yeah!
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Eva R wrote:yeah something like that yeah!
I think it was "RTL boulevard" where he said this Smile
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next