* removed. update

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:42 am

@lou
If the info is sensitive and of a legal nature then it may be best to do what Rach said...pm someone you trust.
But PLEASE God, dont announce you have some info and not tell anyone!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by mjthelegendlives on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:50 am

Ok ladies...let me tell you what happened...

HH didn't find anything in the first place. The reason she started this topic was because she couldn't find information about someone close to MJ. She was trying to find out where this person lived a few years ago. Once she found out the information she was willing to give it to all of us via PM.

Why she removed the topic and decided not to continue with what she was doing? Because she understood it wasn't a wise move. Some of the forum members, including me, told her not to continue with it. I am 100% sure this would have brought out the information, but well it would have certainly brought her serious problems, too.

Wait until she returns and I'm sure she will PM you all. It's not safe to post her message here. In fact, I adviced her not to tell everyone, but well the post wasn't deleted, when she asked for it, and I think she would have to explain. I'm sure you will understand when she tells you how she almost found out the truth. Smile
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by lou on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:56 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:@lou
If the info is sensitive and of a legal nature then it may be best to do what Rach said...pm someone you trust.
But PLEASE God, dont announce you have some info and not tell anyone!! LOL
Oh, I certainly won't. lol!
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Woonplaats : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by See on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:24 am

Could I get a PM too, plz...
Thanks * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_flower
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by hAZZELY on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:48 am

Waiting for a pm too! thAnKs
hAZZELY
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:00 am

Yeah, pm..Smile
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:30 am

PM me too HH!!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by mattie on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:52 am

Dank je wel..The King and I.
Dan wacht ik op jouw bericht.
Groetjes Mattie


Last edited by mattie on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
mattie
mattie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by miss j on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:52 am

me too! me too!! * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_bounce
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:19 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:Ok ladies...let me tell you what happened...

HH didn't find anything in the first place. The reason she started this topic was because she couldn't find information about someone close to MJ. She was trying to find out where this person lived a few years ago. Once she found out the information she was willing to give it to all of us via PM.

Why she removed the topic and decided not to continue with what she was doing? Because she understood it wasn't a wise move. Some of the forum members, including me, told her not to continue with it. I am 100% sure this would have brought out the information, but well it would have certainly brought her serious problems, too.

Wait until she returns and I'm sure she will PM you all. It's not safe to post her message here. In fact, I adviced her not to tell everyone, but well the post wasn't deleted, when she asked for it, and I think she would have to explain. I'm sure you will understand when she tells you how she almost found out the truth. * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_smile

I just PM'ed you
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:Ok ladies...let me tell you what happened...

HH didn't find anything in the first place. The reason she started this topic was because she couldn't find information about someone close to MJ. She was trying to find out where this person lived a few years ago. Once she found out the information she was willing to give it to all of us via PM.

Why she removed the topic and decided not to continue with what she was doing? Because she understood it wasn't a wise move. Some of the forum members, including me, told her not to continue with it. I am 100% sure this would have brought out the information, but well it would have certainly brought her serious problems, too.

Wait until she returns and I'm sure she will PM you all. It's not safe to post her message here. In fact, I adviced her not to tell everyone, but well the post wasn't deleted, when she asked for it, and I think she would have to explain. I'm sure you will understand when she tells you how she almost found out the truth. * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_smile

I just PM'ed you



She was trying to find someone close to Michael? Are you kidding me??
Noone wich find out the complete truth should post it to a bunch of people they don't even know, you don't know who they are, or wich contacts they have. Such Information can bring Michael and the children to harm, I would not like to see that happen.

I'm sorry for saying this, and don't get me wrong, but it would be to brake Michael's trust. COMPLETELY!!! And people around him's trust aswell

I'm sure this was ment to be a good deed.

I'm sorry, don't hate me for saying this, I just needed to voice my opinion
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:37 pm

MagicAngel wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:Ok ladies...let me tell you what happened...

HH didn't find anything in the first place. The reason she started this topic was because she couldn't find information about someone close to MJ. She was trying to find out where this person lived a few years ago. Once she found out the information she was willing to give it to all of us via PM.

Why she removed the topic and decided not to continue with what she was doing? Because she understood it wasn't a wise move. Some of the forum members, including me, told her not to continue with it. I am 100% sure this would have brought out the information, but well it would have certainly brought her serious problems, too.

Wait until she returns and I'm sure she will PM you all. It's not safe to post her message here. In fact, I adviced her not to tell everyone, but well the post wasn't deleted, when she asked for it, and I think she would have to explain. I'm sure you will understand when she tells you how she almost found out the truth. * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_smile

I just PM'ed you



She was trying to find someone close to Michael? Are you kidding me??
Noone wich find out the complete truth should post it to a bunch of people they don't even know, you don't know who they are, or wich contacts they have. Such Information can bring Michael and the children to harm, I would not like to see that happen.

I'm sorry for saying this, and don't get me wrong, but it would be to brake Michael's trust. COMPLETELY!!! And people around him's trust aswell

I'm sure this was ment to be a good deed.

I'm sorry, don't hate me for saying this, I just needed to voice my opinion

Don't get me wrong..I'm not trying to find anyone's address..let alone someone's old address * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
I was and still am trying to makes sense of this cryptic post..one out of many some people keep leaving.
I wouldn't do anything that might harm Mj or his children, or anyone else for that matter.
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by mjthelegendlives on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:19 pm

MagicAngel wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:Ok ladies...let me tell you what happened...

HH didn't find anything in the first place. The reason she started this topic was because she couldn't find information about someone close to MJ. She was trying to find out where this person lived a few years ago. Once she found out the information she was willing to give it to all of us via PM.

Why she removed the topic and decided not to continue with what she was doing? Because she understood it wasn't a wise move. Some of the forum members, including me, told her not to continue with it. I am 100% sure this would have brought out the information, but well it would have certainly brought her serious problems, too.

Wait until she returns and I'm sure she will PM you all. It's not safe to post her message here. In fact, I adviced her not to tell everyone, but well the post wasn't deleted, when she asked for it, and I think she would have to explain. I'm sure you will understand when she tells you how she almost found out the truth. * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_smile

I just PM'ed you



She was trying to find someone close to Michael? Are you kidding me??
Noone wich find out the complete truth should post it to a bunch of people they don't even know, you don't know who they are, or wich contacts they have. Such Information can bring Michael and the children to harm, I would not like to see that happen.

I'm sorry for saying this, and don't get me wrong, but it would be to brake Michael's trust. COMPLETELY!!! And people around him's trust aswell

I'm sure this was ment to be a good deed.

I'm sorry, don't hate me for saying this, I just needed to voice my opinion

Why do you think she didn't continue with her plan? She could have gotten away with it, but she stopped and that's the first thing she mentioned ...Michael's trust and her love towards him. And no, she wasn't trying to contact anyone...let her explain. Smile
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by dancer1792 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:21 pm

I'm lost. Can someone PM me?
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by amber on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:29 pm

it could be a legal issue that could potentially get people into serious trouble, yes it MAY give us the answes we want but at the same time it may not i will say i dont think the people involved would be that careless!! please be patient HH will get back to you i promise you will understand.....
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:31 pm

What...is....going....on? Someone please tell me. I don't care how.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by cassayypaige on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:10 pm

Hello everyone,
i just recently became a member at this site,
but ive actually been reading for a while,
and thought everyone's conclusions were very interesting,
but i was just really lazy to register, until now,
i was wondering if someone can message me and let me in on whats going on in this article.
it would be much appreciated, thanks a lot.

* removed. update - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
cassayypaige
cassayypaige
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by juliet on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:00 am

Okay, everybody has every right to react in their own way.
HH has PM some of the people(he missed me) but I keep an open mind that he must have a good reason to do it - to delete the posts. What intrigues everybody is not knowing the contents of the deleted posts.

When there's confusion, I always try to see both sides. I understand the side of the members, so HH, I do hope you do too.

Now on the side of HH, he had second thoughts about the post for whatever reason, he deleted it and he had the right too.

I do understand that in every forum, people get involved wholeheartedly and others for fun and sometimes to stir confusion. So, that's where HH's confusion comes in whether the bad eyes will read it and it's not good but at the same time the good eyes would want wholeheartedly to know what's going on wherein they would even offer to help out.

We just don't know how to be in HH's shoes, right? But HH, we know there's something there and we know that you're holding back, for as you say, must be for the best.

Use your instincts wisely. It's the trust issue with everyone, right?

So, if she held back, her conscience came into place, that's why she decided to delete. But actually her intention of sharing was there from the beginning but HH just had a change of heart.

Try not to be too hard on her, for all we know the info that she has is confusing her already like she let us down by deleting.

So, HH if your reading this, I do hope you're safe. That's the most important thing. If you think you'll get into trouble, it's your call. But the only mistake in this scenario is that there was a message then deleted and the members were not in on this. Explanations must be done to clear the air sooner because the longer it takes, there will be more confusions to the misunderstandings.

Sorry for the long post.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by CantStopLovingU on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:25 am

I never recieved a PM although I did ask to know as well.

This whole thing is very confusing and even though I do understand that posting certain information publicly might not be the best move, I dont understand why we haven't been told what this is about. For example, is this information concrete proof that Michael did hoax his death or concrete proof that he is really gone.

That is the reason we are all here in the first place so Im sorry if I dont understand why that is being withheld from us.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:36 am

I feel bad here. I know what is happening but I couldn't share it without her permission! * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_sad * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_sad
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Singapore

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by juliet on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:40 am

Are you allowed to PM it,IMISSYOUMJ?
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:44 am

juliet wrote:Are you allowed to PM it,IMISSYOUMJ?

No, I'm sorry Juliet I didn't get the permission of HH to share it. I could only be silent * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_silent. * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_cry * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_sad
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Singapore

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:03 am

As far as I know, and I don't know much, Laughing it was only an idea that was posted that could possibly help find out some information...but they decided against it for legal or moral reasons, and nobody knows any information either way. I hope that helps people to understand a bit better without spilling the beans or getting anyone in trouble cuz I know it's no fun to be in the dark.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by Butterfly J on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:04 am

That´s a pure torture! I´d like to get a PM too.
Was it bad news? * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_pale
Oh, tell us only is it bad or not very bad? Please!
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Estonia

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:05 am

IMO it's not a bad news.
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Singapore

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by Butterfly J on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:13 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Estonia

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:15 am

Butterfly J wrote:Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

You're most welcome! * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Singapore

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by Styloprincess on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:17 am

OMG this is really suspense^^ I would love to know what's going on too....so if someone coud PM me about this, that would be great.

But at least it's not bad news....that's a good thing. * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_sunny

But please send me a PM too!!!
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : Bavaria, Germany

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by amy on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:26 am

* removed. update - Page 3 Icon_bounce whts going on here * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_scratch someone help me
amy
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 30

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by Loree on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:33 am

what it's happening???
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by Stephanie on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:43 am

Now you made me curious. I would like to know what it is
Stephanie
Stephanie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by marsheliamorgan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:45 am

please pm me also,i am lost and would like to know the info thanks shelia
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by amy on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:46 am

pm me also * removed. update - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
amy
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 30

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by miss j on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:19 am

me too! for the 3rd time i guess..............
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by neverlandprincess on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:22 pm

yeah someone pm me too-unless absolutely nothing came of this-I just found this thread I guess.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by marsheliamorgan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:01 pm

has anyone received a pm on this?i am still waiting,i am hoping its GREAT news,and nothing bad,and will clear up our doubts,or cloudy foggy eyes.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by neverlandprincess on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:21 pm

I have not recieved anything-but maybe they r selective...? I dunno.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by marsheliamorgan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:43 pm

yes,maybe so,thanks neverlandprincess for responding so quickly your a peach cherry
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by MJ'sForever on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Can someone please tell me whats going on? Thanks
MJ'sForever
MJ'sForever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by neverlandprincess on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:23 pm

@marshelia-I do try
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by CaptainJaneway on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:56 pm

can some one pm me too? i would like to know what is going on. I am so confused.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Woonplaats : Vulcan

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

* removed. update - Page 3 Empty Re: * removed. update

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum